Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Main Rules of the Forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rose
Admin
Rose

Main Rules of the Forum Empty
PostSubject: Main Rules of the Forum   Main Rules of the Forum Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:08 pm

Rules

No swearing, please. It just ruins the rp.

Please try and stay on topic. Thats why we have the Genral Other Topic Discussion. Like for instance, if you started rping as a parrot or a wolf that talked. This a vampire/human/werewolf RPG.

Don't double post. Moderators and Admins will be watching for this. If someone doesn't reply to something then pm them. If they don't pm you back then pm me. If they havn't been on for over three weeks then see the next rule. There are some exceptions to double posting. Moderators and Admins will know what they are.

If you havn't been on for 3 weeks than you will get a typed pm from me and you will have one week to reply. If you do not reply back, and give me a decent explanation for why you've been off for so long then your character will be put into the Adopt- a-Character. That user will be banned. I'm sorry if you think that cruel, but in my opinion lazy rpers can be the death of a good rp site.

No useless posting like for example:

Hi

tongue etc.

Please no posting from other rp sites. Like if you had something going on on another rp site it doesn't apply here. We want orginal roleplaying

And ,concerning sex, please keep it PG-13. No elaborate descriptions.

I hope that you will follow these rules. Now, lets rp!
Back to top Go down
https://coldbloods.rpg-board.net

Main Rules of the Forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Love :: Rules and Announcments :: Rules-
Jump to: