Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A sorrowful end to a sorrowful day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Reason

The Reason

A sorrowful end to a sorrowful day Empty
PostSubject: A sorrowful end to a sorrowful day   A sorrowful end to a sorrowful day Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:04 pm

David nodded along to her words, trying to understand how she felt, but it was difficult. He'd always felt that his mother was behind him every step of the way. He didn't know anything about a violent split such as this. He took Sessi's hand. "Ready if you are." He walked with her out the door of the house, not listening to the others, but when Maria yelled, he couldn't help himself. He snarled. A full blown wolf snarl. Watch it. he thought to himself. His hand closed more firmly around Sessi's hand and they let the door swing shut behind them. He paused in case Sessi was changing her mind (assuming she's not) and then continued. He had no car and neither did she, but he would bring her back to his home. His mother would not object, nor would she even have to know if Sessi came in the way she had before. They walked down streets and through a small forested area until they got to David's neighborhood. He stopped walking. He bit his lip nervously. Making a split decision, he turned to face her and asked her gently, "Are you okay?" He meant it for real, not just as a courtesy. She's been upset before and he doubted she could be quite alright yet. It would take time, but he wanted to be there for her. "Do you want to talk about it, Sessi?" He gestured to the curb of the sidewalk they'd been walking along for them to sit down upon.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A sorrowful end to a sorrowful day   A sorrowful end to a sorrowful day Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 1:43 am

"No. I don't think I am." She replied to his first question; Sessi wasn't thinking straight for a second as everything that happened that night played in her head. Then when he asked if she wanted to talk about it, she wanted nothing more than to do that. To let David in and never keep anything from him. "Yeah sure." Sessi said, she is more than happy to walk him home or even stay near incase Maria or someone comes for David again. Sitting on the curb sadly, she placed her dufflebag down beside her and looked at the charms on her bracelet. Golden eyes drifting towards David she wiped the tears from her eyes knowing that her family will calm down, but knew that something is going to go wrong. Her brother Wesley and sister Kelly wanted to come with them, but there was no one more right now in vampires to entrust protecting the family. "I'm sorry you had to hear that. I wanted us all to have a good day, and so far. You saw a fight, me almost get killed, you get kidnapped, my family tossing me aside like yesterdays trash all cause of Maria saying I was going to expose them." She didn't know what else to say as he realized that David was still in trunks that Kelly gave him and a dress shirt that was once soaked. He still wore the coat that belonged to Wesley; and she knew her brother didn't mind. The human that she liked so much looked handsome in his own way. Better than she felt right now; having leave the family she had been with for three hundred years. "Then they dare bring that day up. A day I hated the most, and feared happened again when you went missing. I would take on four vampires by myself again just to keep you safe." Wondering though if David’s mother is worried or working late at the law office where she worked. She had only seen the woman’s mind, but never personally met her. Trying to think of something else, just made it all come back making her feel even worse. “I still can’t believe they blamed me for that day when it was there fault.” Her fingers went through her hair. “They blame me for their deaths, when me, Hiro, and Child were the only ones fighting after Kashi, Tamaki, and Minata were killed. I was left alone to fight for the family, while they ran away. I just can’t believe they had the gull to do that.” A tear escaped from her eye again as her head lay in her lap, she hit the side of the curb causing a crack which she didn't mean to cause. She wanted to know what he thought. “Are you alright by the way?” Sessi asked sadly, caring to know if he was scared or anything. "You've had a long night." she tried to change the subject so that the tears would stop falling.

((SORRY FOR THE LONG POST. HAD AN IDEA. BTW IF YOU ARE GOING TO KILL YOUR MOTHER BY USING UR VAMPS AND BLAMING IT ON MARIA AND JULIAN. LET ME KNOW IF SESSI SHOULD SENSE HIS MOTHER'S MIND OR NOT, THIS WAY NOTHING GETS SCREWED UP lol.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkesticrealms.com
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: A sorrowful end to a sorrowful day   A sorrowful end to a sorrowful day Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 1:54 pm

David joined her on the curb, intent on listening. He had always been a better listener than speaker. His eyes scanned her bracelet which he hadn't noticed before, but looked back at her at the same time she looked at him. Tears trickled down her pale cheeks making David wish he could do something more to help. "Please," he said after her first statements. "Don't be sorry for my sake." His eyes were saddened with the weight of her plight. He hoped everything could just get better. David wasn't sure what event she was speaking of or who those people were, but he could guess. He listened in silence, sympathizing with her. "They should have been there for you like you've been there for them..." he whispered hesitantly. She asked him if he was alright. He didn't know how to respond. Was he alright? He thought back to his kidnappers and the short conversation they'd shared. We are the wolves. "I'm okay," he said finally with as much reassurance as he could manage. "I am tired though. Tired like a human and tired like you," he added softly, remembering her comment from earlier about being tired. He stayed silent for a while as the night sky grew gradually darker. "Would you like to stay at my house for the night?" She was welcome to stay longer, but he didn't know what she planned to do now. He stood up from the curb and held is hand out to her, sadness in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A sorrowful end to a sorrowful day   A sorrowful end to a sorrowful day Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:03 pm

Sessi looked at his hand, his offer she felt was too kind of him. His expression changed, her eyes never left his. Wiping away the tears on her hands, her cold ice hand took his. Thinking that maybe while he is sleeping or at school she might grab an animal to eat. But she didn't want to leave him with the vampires on the lose and things after David; it made it harder for her to protect him alone. Standing up she smiled trying to make it seem real with her state of mind.
"Thank you. This is more than I desserve at times." Sessi told him, wrapping her arms gently around him. "Let's get you home before your mom calls the cops for missing persons." Trying to act happy; blocking out her family's mind was a little hard for her.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: A sorrowful end to a sorrowful day   A sorrowful end to a sorrowful day Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:17 pm

David could have cried himself seeing her feel this way, but he held himself together for her sake. Her hand was ice against his, but he took no notice. Her arms wound around him, but he pulled her closer, gently. He kissed the top of her head. "You deserve so much more than I can give you." His voice was soft, but he knew she could hear it. He let go of all but her hand. He forced a smile and started to walk down the street towards his home. It was only a few blocks more.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A sorrowful end to a sorrowful day   A sorrowful end to a sorrowful day Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:24 pm

Hearing his words made her smile; but he had given her something she always wanted. Jumping in front of him, she gave him a kiss on the lips and skipped away. "You can't catch me even while I'm in slow motion." Sessi laughed skipping like a human teasing David. Trying to make both of them feel a little better. Though she wanted to just sit in a corner and rip someone's head off, she wasn't going to have David sad like that. She wanted him to be happy, to make at least one of them happy. though something worried her, she couldn't hear David mother's mind. She wondered if she was sleeping or out in the city. "You can't catch me." She teased again.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: A sorrowful end to a sorrowful day   A sorrowful end to a sorrowful day Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:33 pm

((I'm assuming the little game of chase continues, if not let me know.))

David's eyes followed her fondly as she skipped away from him. Knowing she was probably right, he chased after her, not running full speed. She was too far from him to catch no matter how hard he tried. Finally, he ran the short distance toward her and full speed and found he was moving the same speed as her. As soon as he noticed the burst of speed, it was gone and he was at normal human pace again. Pretending it hadn't happened, he circled his arm around her waist so she couldn't get away without using her vampire strength to break his arm or some such thing. He leaned down and kissed her like she'd kissed him. "You're it." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A sorrowful end to a sorrowful day   A sorrowful end to a sorrowful day Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:38 pm

Sessi laughed, but she had noticed something that he went faster before. thinking that is had been an adrinaline rush; Sessi just enjoyed the kiss she recieved from David after he caught her. "No I'm not." A finger sat under his chin as she pulled his face down kissing him again for a second. Now she would have to go hunting; but as she kissed him she noticed that there were two minds leaving David's house. Wondering who had it been; it was too late for visitors but the minds sounded like Maria and Julian. Pulling away from the kiss as much as she loved to do that, her eyes stared down the road. "David." Sessi said curiously. "Is your mother in town or working late?" Her eyes fixed on where David's house is. Hoping that it was just Wesley and Kelly playing a joke or trying to find them; praying that something had not happened to make the day even worse.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: A sorrowful end to a sorrowful day   A sorrowful end to a sorrowful day Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:51 pm

David smiled crookedly. "Cheater," he murmured between kisses. She pulled away from him and he did not move. He just looked at her with wonder, heart beating twice its usual pace. He found her question strange, but took a moment to think about it. He attempted to check his watch before realizing that he wasn't wearing one. he rolled his eyes at his own flustered stupidity. "She should be home by now. Why?" She sounded a little off like she was worried or confused. "SOmething wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A sorrowful end to a sorrowful day   A sorrowful end to a sorrowful day Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:55 pm

Carefully stepping away from David, she pulled a twig that was stuck in her hair still out. The minds were gone, but there was no mind in the house. Her nose picked up fresh blood as she sniffed the air. Her eyes almost black finding this very bad. "I don't hear your mother's mind in your house. And two people just...oh no" Quickening her step to David's house with him not far behind. She made sure to stand guard around him but also keep alert for anything around them. "If those two did this I'm going to rip their heads off." Sessi murmured under her breath. She wasn't having a good day, and what she was thinking was making matters worse.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: A sorrowful end to a sorrowful day   A sorrowful end to a sorrowful day Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 3:10 pm

David frowned, but it was more in confusion than anger or sadness. He didn't hear what Sessi said though he was following behind her like a puppy. His mom wasn't home? Where could she have gone? Suddenly he smelled blood. He stopped dead. What? Since when can I smell blood? He examined his hand as if that was the problem, then continued walking, but he was going faster now. Soon he'd broken into a jog. They were close to his house now. "Mom?" he called, knowing she probably wouldn't have heard even if she was there. He yanked a key out of his shirt pocket and unlocked the front door. The smell was even stronger now. Why do I know what blood smells like? He let the door swing open and what he saw froze him from head to toe. He mouthed the word 'mom' but it was no use. She lay in the entryway, white as death. The keys hit the floor with a tinkling clatter that was unsuiting for the occasion. He was at her side in a moment, forgetting about Sessi. He dropped to his knees by his mother's head. He grabbed ahold of her wrist, but taking her pulse would do no good. There was no blood left in her though her arm still held a little warmth. Recent. Two holes in the side of her neck pointed to the worst. He moved his head in unrealistic clow motion to rest his eyes on Sessi. "Who did this?" he demanded. his voice came out more frail than he'd have liked.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A sorrowful end to a sorrowful day   A sorrowful end to a sorrowful day Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 3:17 pm

The smell of blood stronger, but when she came in through the door and saw David next to his dead mother her eyes froze. Her body didn't move as her mind tried to process what happened. TRying to find the minds that did this, but nothing came back to her. The last thought in her mind was when she thought she heard Julian and maria; the day had gone from worse to chaos. She reached her hand out wanting to help, but the sounds of no heart beat stopped her. She wasn't able to save her love's mother, just like she wasn't able to save her own mother. His question snapped her back to reality.
"Looks like Maria and Julian's work. Grab some of your stuff. If they find you over the body like that, the police might think you did it. We can claim that you were kidnapped and came home to this after you got away." Sessi tried to think clearly about what should be done, walking towards David she stayed clear of the body. She didn't know how much longer she could stand. "I will kill those two when I find them." Her frown appeared as a promise more than a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: A sorrowful end to a sorrowful day   A sorrowful end to a sorrowful day Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 3:29 pm

David didn't move. "We could have gotten here faster." He was rambling, eyes unfocused. "A few minutes sooner and we could've...we could've." His eyes strayed back to his mother's lifeless face. "If-If I hadn't..." He couldn't say it out loud. He pulled his mother's body into his lap and cradled her head. She'd never done anything wrong to anybody. "I love you," he whispered to her though she would never hear him again. Why couldn't it have been him? Why? He slammed the base of his hand onto the wooden paneling. This was his fault. A tear fell from his eye, but he was back on his feet and to the door before it hit the hard wood floor. "Maria and Julian." It wasn't a question. He ignored Sessi and stormed past her. Maria and Julian. As he walked past her, he growled. But the growl did not end. A solid continuous stream of growls gurgled from his throat as he walked. He made it to the end of the driveaway his thoughts slid back to Sessi. He wondered if she'd follow, but he did not stop walking or look back to check. Maria and Julian.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A sorrowful end to a sorrowful day   A sorrowful end to a sorrowful day Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 3:36 pm

Sessi quickly trashed the house, and then went after David; catching up to him finally. She grabbed his arm not wanting him to die today as well. If he went after Maria and Julian he would be facing Anastasia and Derik as well. Wesley and Kelly would stand aside, she doesn't want to lose him as well.
"Stop. Getting yourself killed today isn't the answer." Sessi told him. "If you go in there you will not only have Ju and maria to deal with. But you will have Derik and anna. I may be able to stop them. I know how you feel." She was trying her best to stop him from commiting suicide. Grabbing his arms tightly, she wasn't letting him move. "I will not let you kill yourself. There have been enough death's today. If anyone else is going to die fighting them then it will be me. I should have listened for her more, you can blame yourself all you want. But I could read your mother's mind and I never thought to protect her cause I thought she would be safe." Sessi tried her best to keep David away from the Dragomir house.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: A sorrowful end to a sorrowful day   A sorrowful end to a sorrowful day Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 3:42 pm

David hearn the sound of breaking glass, but did not so much as flinch. Sessi's arm was holding him back before he knew she's come after him. He struggled, but could not budge. "You had nothing to do with it." His tone was cold even though it hadn't been an accusing statement. "This one's all on me." His voice was fading, grief was creeping in through the cracks. His eyes snapped up to Sessi like lightning. "Let me go." He didn't care that she didn't want him to do it. This was ending one way or another and she wasn't going to stop him. His growl got stronger.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A sorrowful end to a sorrowful day   A sorrowful end to a sorrowful day Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 3:50 pm

Sessi frowned at him, a little shocked by his growl still. But she tightened her grip. "No. I will not." Sessi snapped back at him. She almost had the nerve to call in a friend; but instead she felt that she had no choice if he didn't stop. With broken glass in her hair and pieces on her pants, she looked at David sadly. "You have been through alot today. you don't need to commit suicide." Suddenly though Sessi couldn't hear the minds of her family, that meant that they were no longer in town or even in the large area. Letting him go she felt that it might be safe now since her family was no longer here. "Run to the house. They are not here." Sessi told him coldly as she stood with her hands at her side following David. If they came back she could at least get him out of there without problem. If he continued she feared that she would have to knock him out in order to calm him down. But if she was him today, she knew that she would be acting the same way. He could blame himself all he wants but she should have acted faster when she first sensed someone in David's house.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: A sorrowful end to a sorrowful day   A sorrowful end to a sorrowful day Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:04 pm

David opened his mouth to retort, but her grip was tight enough to hurt. He'd never break her hold if she didn't want him to. He stayed silent and still, refusing to look her in the eye. Unexpectedly she released him and he fell back a step havin gbeen leaning against her hold. I'm too late... His heart clenched and he felt as though he could not move. He dropped to his knees on the sidewalk pavement. He settled down into a sitting position and pulled his knees up to his chest. His amrs wrapped around them and he sat there, tears streaming steadily down his quivering cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A sorrowful end to a sorrowful day   A sorrowful end to a sorrowful day Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:10 pm

Walking over to David, she knelled down placing a hand on his shoulder. "We have to get out of here. Before the police come." Sessi told him sadly. She couldn't do anything to help, she didn't even know what to do. Normally she is the one telling everyone it is going to be alright, but never to a human. She had to get David out of there though as a neighbor was out on the porch watching them. Looking over she waved with a false smile and the person went back inside. turning her attention back to David. "Listen. I promise, I will call anyone I know. To search for those two. I have more vampire friends than many care to admit." Sessi promised she wanted to do something. "I'm so sorry. I know you don't want to hear it, but I wish that this never happened cause you desserve to have a happy life. But my promise is a promise. Now come on, there is a friend in town we can go to. He can contact some people and keep you safe." She didn't know what else to do; the only person in town she could think of is Vladimir and his human girlfriend that is around David's age.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: A sorrowful end to a sorrowful day   A sorrowful end to a sorrowful day Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:19 pm

He did not answer her at first. He didn't care about the police. What more could they do to him? Besides, nobody had seen the crime and the police wouldn't be called until his mother was reported missing by her boss or coworkers. She was so close to being a lawyer... A fresh swell of tears burst from his eyes. He blinked them away. "I don't want to be protected." he said. he found the strength to get to his feet. "I don't want to go see your little monster friends." he regretted the comment immediately, but did not apologize. All he wanted was to get out of here. He started to walk in no particular direction. He happened to go towards the woods. "I want to be left alone." he said, not really meaning that he didn't want Sessi with him.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A sorrowful end to a sorrowful day   A sorrowful end to a sorrowful day Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:28 pm

Sessi didn't move from where she was, but when he called her monster friend a friend that is like her a monster. She felt that he had called her one, too many times had she heard that. Crying now, she just kept her distance behind him to give him his space. She is not going to let anyone hurt him, no matter what. not saying a single word, she just followed him keeping silent and to a certain distance. Being called a monster by a man she liked more than her own family, hurt her more than she showed. dark eyes watching david never leaving him.
"Do you hate me then? Cause this vampire you call a monster is like me and has a human girlfriend your age." Sessi finally spoke after following him for a while. "Am I a monster? I'll do my best to take you to the two that did this." they had both lost much that night, but David has lost a life in his soul. this is where Sessi didn't question or say anything about losing anything. She knew the pain all to well of seeing family dead, but didn't say anything about watching her family die right in front of her. Glad though that David didn't see it.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: A sorrowful end to a sorrowful day   A sorrowful end to a sorrowful day Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:37 pm

David slowed to a stop. Now she thought he hated her. His teeth ground against one another in frustration. "No," he answered. "I'm the monster." He took off running with the full knowledge that she could catch him easily if she wanted. he headed for the woods, but doubted he'd make it that far. He cried as he ran, thinkin go fnothing else, but his mother and how she was gone. She was gone. Gone. GONE. A snarl ripped from his throat.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A sorrowful end to a sorrowful day   A sorrowful end to a sorrowful day Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:23 am

Sessi feeling more thirsty than ever, caught up to David only to stop him for a second. She stood in front of him. "I'll leave you alone to your thoughts then. I have to hunt before I do something I really don't want to." Sessi told him sadly, as she held back her tears. Knowing that David might want to think on his own for a while without him around. "I'll find you later. Just stay safe please, I love you too much to lose you as well." Stopping him for a moment she gave him a kiss on the cheek promising to be back later. Her eyes were so black that someone would think that her eyes were never golden or honey at all. Then like that, sadly she turned her back to David heading into the woods. Hating to leave David alone like this, but felt that it was all she could do. Cause that is what everyone did for her when she and Wesley were distrot over the deaths; but right now she would deal with her pain alone like she always a song that only made her feel better that her guardian sang to her as a small child. Her voice began to sing in the forest with tears falling from her eyes.

"Ki wo tsukete kami sama wa miteru.
Kurai yomichi wa te wo tsunaide kudasai!
Hitori de tooku demo itsumo mitsukedashite kureru.
Shitteru koto wa zenba oshiete kureru.
Watashi ga oboetanakutemo,
nandodemo oshiete kureru."

The song

Running and running her voice sang as she searched for an animal to hunt. Two minds caught her attention, Vladimir and Raven they were in the woods. that didn't worry her as her mind was too distrot right now and her thirst killing her.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: A sorrowful end to a sorrowful day   A sorrowful end to a sorrowful day Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:27 pm

David kept running through the words, ignoring everything. He didn't care anymore, he just didn't. He slowed down and rammed his fist into a tree. It hurt a lot. The pain just made him feel more helpless. He turned around and leaned against the tree. he slid down it slowly until he was sitting at the base of the trunk. A soft growl rumbled from his throat 'til he couldn't take the near silence any longer. He got back up without warning and ran back towards his house. He exited the woods and ran for his home. He didn't want to go through the front door. Not when... Instead, he went for the side and scaled the side of the house in less than a minute and pulled open his locked window. He fell inside, landing on his back in his still not unpacked room. He didn't spare any thoughts for how he'd climbed a wall and opened a locked window. He dashed to his closet. He packed his favorite clothes and most important objects in a huge black duffel bag. He pulled on his 3oh!3 zip-up sweatshirt, given to him by his mother and stood in the middle of his room for a moment. When he'd gotten himself together, he changed into jeans, throwing the swim trunks at the wall in anger. He didn't dare hope that he coul dclimb the wall again, so he closed the stairs before going out the back door. He sat with his back against the outside of the door and breathed heavily. Something about that air didn't smell quite right.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A sorrowful end to a sorrowful day   A sorrowful end to a sorrowful day Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:33 pm

After catching a few animals and draining them, Sessi ran to find David sniffing him out if she can. Getting a mind caught in her area, Vladimir was heading for her. Stopping with a sad look on her face, she didn’t expect what was coming next. Her old friend walking towards her with an accusing mind, his topless bare skinned torso ready for combat as she stood there surprised.
“Looking good in these past few years.” She jokes. “I need-”
“You have been charged with exposing vampires to humans, and trying to kill your family.” Vladimir said.
“Are you on poisoned blood?” Sessi asked. “You-” Suddenly his arms were wrapped around her from behind in only seconds. Shocking her body as his bare skinned touched her. “Stop!” Sessi screamed in pain as the electricity makes her muscle feel numb unable to move. “I didn’t do it!” She screamed.
“That is not what some vampire tell me. said you exposed the family to a human, and then tried again last night.” Vladimir frowned. “The only way to deal with this. Is your death.” He continued to shock her body causing her to scream louder. “After this either I will change the human or kill it. You have left me no choice.”
Sessi’s screams reigned through the woods as she proclaimed her innocence all the while never giving up who the human was. But swearing in her head that she will kill Maria for this instead of hunting down the other two since they have not caused any harm to anyone. Her fear worried her more.

Raven smiled as she stood in David’s backyard as she had been informed where the human lived. She is there to distract him so that the condemning can take place. Her wicked little giggle echoed as she hated the idea that Vladimir is killing again. She didn’t know which vampire it was though. With her back turned her height and posture looked like Sessi from behind. Wondering though if the story was true, Raven looked in the window and saw that the house was trashes, broken windows. She is amazed that the cops are not there. Opening the back door, she snuck in not noticing David as she went to see if she can do anything to make it look like a robbery instead of a vampire attack. But Sessi had not a good job. "Wow." She pulled a pocket knife from her bag. "Too bad my love has to get rid of her." finding the body of David's mother, she knelled down taking notice finally to David in a room. Turning her back to him, she had to do something to the body so that the bite marks don't draw attention. "and I thought she was a good vampire." Her southern accent came out more.

((EDITED A LITTLE TO MAKE THINGS INTERESTING))
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: A sorrowful end to a sorrowful day   A sorrowful end to a sorrowful day Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 2:18 pm

David was still sitting when he heard the soft creak of the back door opening or closing. He lifted his head from his knees and took a look around. Everything seemed normal. All was quiet in the house when he went in, but...something didn't feel right. Had Sessi come looking for him perhaps? He rounded a corner in the hallway, forgetting that the body lay just ahead. His surprise didn't come from the sight of the body, but from the sight of a figure crouched over it. It was a female, possibly Sessi, but he couldn't tell from theis angle. "Get away from her," he said firmly, not too angrily in case it was Sessi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sorrowful end to a sorrowful day   A sorrowful end to a sorrowful day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A sorrowful end to a sorrowful day
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Love :: Seagull's Point :: Whirlpool Circle-
Jump to: