Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
The Reason

The Reason

The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:45 pm

The wolves were mostly unphased by Sessi's peech, but not quite. Adam laughed. "Look at the Little Nazi talking about executioners. As if she didn't just execute her own family because of some "law" of sorts." Steven came closer to Sessi, still holding the knife, though he knew it would do little good, nor would it intimidate a vampire. "Do not come here and pretend you know of being in a pack. You know nothing." Sessi was dancing on his last nerve. "I do not mean to enslave. I mean to protect. He is more than you know, and he is staying here." At his last word, Megan shifted into a wolf as if it were some secret command. David backed up, Sessi still holding his arm. "Sessi," he mumbled to her. "Someone's going to get hurt. Maybe you should go...I might be able to talk sense into them." He doubted they'd listen, but he'd rather Sessi left than was injured or killed.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:56 pm

Turning her head to David. She stood her ground unafraid of the wolves, her eyes stared at Steven as though she is ten feet tall but not making a move. The knife didn't scare her, nor did the suggestion to Megan. Sessi run. he'll be alright. we don't want to lose anyone else. bring david if you have to, we can protect him at the house. but run sis run. Wesley and Kelly's voice both sounded in her head, Sessi stared at David and then back at Steven. "David, do you want me to stay or go? Or do you want to do what we planned on doing? It's up to you. You don't have to stay here. Unlike slave master here, i'm asking you." She didn't want to leave him, but the warning made her watch everyone. Her eyes fixed on Steven and Megan both as she waited for an answer. She figured if he was going to convince them other wise, she would just watch from a distance with Kelly to make sure everything is alright. And they call her a Nazi, she has never imprisioned someone like they are doing to David. Even if he gave one answer, she would still came back after one day. She couldn't stay away from David for so long. though she knows Steven was angry wtih her.

((I edited it))
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkesticrealms.com
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:14 pm

David's mouth hung open. "I-" Of course he wanted to be with Sessi, but Steven's eye bored into him and it was like a power went over him. Like some blanket had been thrown over his head that made him unable to move. Steven's eyes pulled him in. They were like daggers. "I-I'd rather you stayed alive," he answered. He could see from the look on the wolves' faces that they would attack if she tried to drag him along. The corner of Steven's mouth twitched upward and he turned away. David tried to catch Sessi's eye, trying to make her understand what Steven had done to him. I'm sorry. For once he wished she could read his mind. Just once.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:19 pm

Looking at Steven for a moment and then at David. She held back a tear, her heart sank deeper than before. "I'll be back tomorrow then. We'll go out to eat and go to the music store then. This way everyone can cool down." Sessi forced a smile on her face. Looking at Megan she frowned and then turned to Steven. "If anything happens to David. I'll know and I will come with everyone. And you actually forced another vampire to be made if it makes you feel better." Sessi said; turning to David for a moment her eyes were sad. She wished that Steven didn't have that much control over him. Kelly kept telling her to come. "David, love ya. Call me if you need me before tomorrow. And you wolves can't stop me from finding David." Sessi gave David a kiss on the cheek and then jumped out of the entrance. Her brother Wesley caught her and they headed home. she didn't cry instead held it in.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:32 pm

David watched Sessi leave with a great sadness in his heart. How could he have sent her away like that? That had been awful of him, heartless. He'd acted like a...like a...wolf. He realized with horror. It had taken him awhile to make the connection, but now that he had, he knew. He turned his head slowly to look at Steven. "WHat are you doing to me?" he asked softly. Steven looked perplexed by the question. "I said, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME!" David screamed. He ran at the blonde boy, no bigger than he was, and threw himself at him. Steven looked surprised, but he met David's fist with his hand and twisted, tossing him to the floor without effort. He stood over him and snarled, suddenly a wolf with dripping fangs. "Watch yourself, boy." he warned, and slashed David's chest through his shirt. David looked at himself where he lay on the floor as a crimson flower blossomed on his chest. He watched as it grew larger, blood soaking into and through the thin t-shirt. He scrambled up from the floor. Steven was already gone, Adam and Megan staring at David in disbelief. He ripped off his shirt to look at the wound and saw that the marks were not deep, but would probably leave scars. Blood trickled down his body and dripped onto the wooden floor. He dropped the wadded up shirt from his hand.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:41 pm

Wesley had been on his way back when he got a call from Kelly that Sessi is coming for David that the wolves struck at David. Wesley' face turned into a frown as he broke into a run heading towards the base, looking up he smelt that one wolf was gone but David's blood lingered in the air. "David!" Wesley called out. He didn't want to barge in but if Sessi is on her way, it must have been bad. He jumped high to the branches as Sessi ran through the woods heading for the base, she could see the wolves attack David and that the leader had left. But to where, she wodnered if the man was coming for her or her family. Kelly was soon beside her as the two ran to the tree house. Wesley made it to the entrance and saw the wolves. He stayed out on a branch looking inside. "David!" Wesley said. He knew that if something happened to David, then something will happen to someone he cares about.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:46 pm

David was still standing in the middle of the treehouse room, watching his blood drip onto the floor when he heard a shout. It was Wesley, just outside of the room, on the tree. As if reality suddenly snapped in, his chest started to sting terribly. He winced and tried to breathe steadily. He'd just been attacked by a werewolf. No biggie. "Yeah?" he said so Wesley would know he was alright. He took a few steps toward Wes, but he moved to quickly and the room spun. he leaned against the wall, his breathing coming in harsh gasps. He must have lost more blood than he'd thought. His head cleared after a moment and the cuts that Steven had inflicted on him were starting to bleed less quickly. He moved toward Wesley again, this time with more success.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:54 pm

Wesley jumped into the room, the smell of david's blood was starting to make him really hungry. He quickly grabbed David as Sessi and Kelly were almost there. Looking at the wolves, he spoke to David only. "We are taking you to the hospital." Wesley said, the wound looked deep. If he didn't, he was afraid David was going to die. Throwing David over his shoulder, he could sense Kelly and Sessi nearby. "Back off." Wesley told the wolves. He backed up to exit through the entrance. He wasn't about to let his hunger or the wolves stop him from saving the man sessi cares for.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 9:00 pm

Adam and Megan perked up as soon as Wesley entered. Now thoroughly irritated, Adam dashed to the opening, blocking it with his body. "Now there you go again, bursting in uninvited." Megan was in her wolf form still, but she stayed where she was, eyeing Wesley. "There's wolf venom in that scratch," she said. "Whatever human doctors will give him will only make it worse." She trotted over to take a look at the injury. Adam growled even though he was human at the moment. "He'll be fine. He's got wolf blood in him." He glared at Wesley. "We have been expending this much effort into keeping him safe. WHy would Steven hurt him enough to kill him?"
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 9:08 pm

Wesley's eyes widened as Sessi arrived at the tree house with Kelly. They both jumped up to the branch and when Sessi smelled David's blood. She grabbed Adam's tail pulling him out of the entrance he was heavy but she used much of her strength to toss him out. Kelly danced through the opening as Wesley passed David's to her. "Take him to the house. don't stop." Wesley told her. Kelly nodded her head and went through the entrance running as she jumped from branch to branch as fast as she could. She wish she knew how to stop the transformation. Wondering if sucking the poison out would work, would it make her sick or could David die from the wound. Sessi stared down Adam and Derik came Anna was followed Kelly to keep David safe. Wesley stared at the wolf angrily. They all had to get out of there, if they surrounded themselves with humans...then he thought maybe the wolevs wouldn't go for it. So when Kelly saw Wesley saying something like that, Anna and Kelly headed towards the town where they could hide but also stay safe probably. Sessi not had Adam while Wesley hungry now more than ever had to deal wtih Megan in the room.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 9:17 pm

Adam was caught by surprise as he was pulled from his place in the room and tossed out of the tree. He landed on the ground on his feet, like a cat. It hurt though. He growled and looked up at the tree, scaling it again within seconds. He was weakened though and David was already gone with the vampires. He snarled and turned to face Sessi, but did not attack. "Idiot," he snapped. "You don't know how to treat that wound. Steven would have let you come back eventually. And now David will die. And it will be your fault." Megan meanwhile still had not moved. She look at Wesley, then past him at Adam, listening to his words. "Steven will be unhappy," she said simply, and just sat there on her haunches.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 9:28 pm

Sessi frowned and snapped her fangs; as Kelly and Anna took David to their house. anna could fix David up, but hopefully it would be enough as Anna didn't know anything about the wound. Wesley and Sessi frowned at them. "Nothing will happen to him. Not if I have anything to do with it. Kelly see's all. So she probably sucked it out and is feeling a little sick." Sessi spoke, it made Wesley's head go into a serious frown. He was so hungry right now. Sessi couldn't get by the wolves so Wesley followed his nose to David's room. He found it and saw an opening. Grabbing two bags he would use as weapons, Wesley jumped out to the tree's heading back towards Sessi as Derik stood below waiting. Sessi frowned, she couldn't see into Kelly's head. She didn't know if ti was true or not, so instantly Sessi kicked Megan in the jaw. "I won't let that happen! David will not die!" Wesley showed up as Derik jumped up to the branch waiting for the third wolf.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 9:37 pm

Adam glanced at Megan and they both laughed. "Sucked it out," Adam chuckled. "Yeah, good luck with that." He turned away, still chortling. He spotted Wesley leaving with David's bags. "Oh sure, take him and his stuff. That's low, dude!" Neither Adam nor Megan was making any effort to stop them. There were too many vampires anyway and they had their orders from Steven. When Sessi kicked Megan in the jaw, she jerked back and howled in pain. "What the-? I'm not the one who said it! Go kick him in the face." She nodded toward Adam. She peered around Sessi to look at Adam. "Why does no one kick you in the face?" she asked. He grinned. "I'm too cute," he answered. Both of them phased into human form at the same time. Adam shook his head and sighed. "This was a bad move, boys. You got away with a warning before, but now you're really going to get it."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 9:45 pm

"your warning's don't scare me. Wes, house now. Derik house." Sessi said backing up. Sessi stood in the entrance staring at them. "If David dies, every single one of you will die. RAven is now a vampire. This Vladimir will come when I call him when I tell him that the wolves have stuck down the one I chose as my bonded partner. So there will be seven vampires coming after the three of you." Sessi warned. Derik and Wesley took off towards the house as Sessi stared to run with them. They quickly headed there, if David died Sessi was seriously calling in every vampire and bringing them here. Wesley and Derik heard her threat and it scared them, but they knew that if their mates were killed they would do the same thing. they ran along the floor as Anna and Kelly were at home fixing David up.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 9:51 pm

Adam shook his head. This was pathetic. "You really don't get it do you?" He stepped toward he rbefore she left. "If he dies, it will be on you. If you'd left him here, he'd have been able to heal up fine. Especially if you're trying to "suck" stuff out of him." Adam stared her in the eye. "Steven cares about him too. And if you kill him, someonw's going to pay. And it will be you." He thought back to the look on Steven's face. "Steve can be a cruel guy. He won't kill you. He'll kill your family...and make you watch." He turned away, letting her run off. "idiots," he mumbled and grinned at Megan. She grinned back and they sat around waiting to see what Steven was up to. But he did not return.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 10:18 pm

"David isn't going to die!" Sessi yelled back. But then she paused falling to her knees thinking about it though. If David died, she doesn't know how she would live with herself. Derik continued but Wesley paused looking at Sessi sadly. He watched as his sister fell to her knee's crying. Her eyes closed tight as she heads held the back of her head as she was hunched over the ground. She didn't want this anymore, if David died she didn't know how she could take it. She couldn't see Kelly's thoughts or visions, she didn't know how David was doing or if he was even alive. But Anna had stopped the bleeding and patched him up with some blood from their blood storage. Anna had never had to fix a human like this for a long time, but watching him Anna saw that David is Sessi's Derik and Sessi is David's Anna. It was like watching her story over agian, just with more drama; so she and kelly just kept an eye on him leaving him in Sessi's room. Sessi though couldn't see any of that, all she could see was darkness. No minds just a nightmare playing over and over in her head. David dead in her head, and all fingers pointed at her as her family fell one by one.
"Sessi..." Wesley said kneeling down. "It's not your fault. Listen to me." Wesley shook Sessi but she didn't respond. Her mind just played it over and over again. Wesley was so hungry he would eat one of the wolves right now but the look on Sessi's face was the same one he saw when Minata saw Kashi die in front of her. "Sessi!" Wesley said. It began to rain and it poured down hard as Sessi stayed how she was crying. "Let me just die. I'm tired of causing so much pain. I'm tired of people dying. I'm tired of being alone. I don't want to be alone, I don't want to be without David. I don't want to be the cause of everyone's death. I already executed Maria and Ju. I'm...I'm so sorry. But you should just go. Just go away from me. And let me die." Sessi cried as she wanted to just take a gun to her head and shoot her brains out. But she knew that she would just heal. Wishing Wesley would just kill her then and there, Wesley just looked at her sadly. Both their bodies soaked by water. "Sessi! You have to believe that David won't die! Come on! You are strong! When others freak out or cry you fight. Where others fail you succeed." Wesley shook her, but his words had no effect it was like she went complete numb like the sessi he once knew was no longer there. Like her entire soul and body slipped into a dark place where no light could reach. Sessi didn't know what to believe anymore, the world began to fade as the sounds of water was all she could hear. If she is the cause of David's death, her mind didn't want to go through it. She didn't want to see in Kelly's head, though Kelly is yelling that he is alright. The words never reached her, Sessi just went numb as though there was nothing in the world.
"Wes, just take Kelly and everyone and run. Go to another country. go somewhere, where you still have friends. Somewhere safe. I'm just going to die right here. If I can't be with David, then there is no use in me living. I promsied to keep him safe, I promised to protect him. and yet he is hurt and going to die." Sessi said her voice so soulless and dead, it was like Sessi just gave up on life. Like her mind just snapped. Wesley looked at Sessi and shook his head. "No. You have to believe that everything is going to be fine. Don't listen to those wolves, remember what the slutty female wolf did. You know their leader is insane as is the other guy. You have saved so many people, don't let the wolves get you down. Remember what Childer and Hiro told you. keep going, when the world gets you down hold your head high. just cause someone says a person is going to die, doesn't make it so. Remember." Wesley asked sadly, he wanted to make it all go away. He wanted it to be where Julian and Maria were being playful and nice, and still around. but they had crossed the line. Sessi didnt' say anything, she just wanted him to end her life right there. But Wesley picked her up by force carrying her over his shoulder to the house. "I'm not going to let you die. He is going to be fine." Wesley just hoped it was so. But Sessi's mind had snapped, even if David was alright she felt that she had almost caused his death. She had placed him in so much danger, Sessi wondered how he could still be with her. All because she wouldn't leave earlier, Sessi just wanted to get David some music and take him out to eat. but yet this all happened. Sessi didn't say anything the whole way home.

((is sessi's snapping and becoming numb like that good enough for you? ROFL))
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:48 am

((Yeah, haha that's fine. I'll just post for David then.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)   The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The wolves are coming (Vladimir's house)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4