Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Awesome Writing Tip!! Check it out!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Casey

Casey

Awesome Writing Tip!! Check it out! Empty
PostSubject: Awesome Writing Tip!! Check it out!   Awesome Writing Tip!! Check it out! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 6:04 pm

Yeah, well, recently I got into the Uglies Series (kudos to jen and rose) and I decided to check out the author's blog. And he posted an wesome writing tip. That I love. I figured since a lot of us here write, I might post it.

Word Clouds

Paste what you write, and it will provide an awesome word cloud.

Example:
Awesome Writing Tip!! Check it out! Bridem10

That's a word cloud of my story Bridesmaid which is located over there in stories (Come on, I even linked it. Comments please?)

What a world cloud does is that it shows you your most common words, the more often used the larger the size. Those are my 150 most used words.
"Leah" and "Jacob", "Renesmee" are fine. They're characters.
"Smiled" is bugging me. Too big. I could use some synonyms when I go back and edit it (if I do). "Even" is kind of big too. Something to check out. Some of the other larger words there too.

You see? This is his official blog, which might explain it better: His Blog

Check it out!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Awesome Writing Tip!! Check it out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Writing Tip!! Check it out!   Awesome Writing Tip!! Check it out! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:33 pm

awesomeness.... I tried it out with a few of my stories and it was helpful... and cool.

Only thing is that you have to have the latest version of Java... But I have a new laptop so maybe it wasn't new and I didn't have it. lol anyway... COOL!
Back to top Go down
http://www.idk.com/idk

Awesome Writing Tip!! Check it out!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Love :: Other Non-RPG topics :: Stories-
Jump to: