Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Decision of Fate

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Twilight

Twilight

The Decision of Fate - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Decision of Fate   The Decision of Fate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:56 pm

(OKAY. Post coming soon, guys! I'm moved back into my house [though we are still painting and moving furniture and whatnot] so I'll have a post up of all three of our lovely men up ASAP. :3 Hopefully my epic fight scene makes up for my lateness. xD)

BRAD && LOREN.

It seemed like ages passed as the two forms, muscles tensed and ready to fight to the death in the blink of an eye, both circled each other. The two foe’s eyes were locked together, hate and tension heavy in the air. Both of them knew that this was the end of the line. Years, it had been, since the two rivals had scuffled over nonsense things; things that didn’t matter at all at the moment. All that mattered now was who was going to come out of this battle alive. The two vampires, their skin seeming to glow as the moonlight filtered through the hazy overhang of clouds that were scattered in the dark sky, were currently at a standstill. A deadly silence had settled over the two; the only noises being their muffled footsteps in the dewy grass underfoot and their heavy breathing, which seemed a lot louder now, in the quiet of the darkness, than it normally would have. The two moved like caged tigers pacing in their enclosed space, ready to leap at any moment and escape. There was no old-time friendliness here; none of the earlier dry humor being tossed around. The air was thick with anxiety and tenseness; each of the two’s eyes showing nothing but deadly focus shining in their depths. Their hands were slightly outstretched, and their fingers were flexed outward, as if an eagle’s talons. As they circled each other slowly, waiting for an opening that wasn’t coming, their bodies were crouched and malignant; a small, frozen feral snarl creeping over each of their faces.

It was as if the world around them ceased to exist; there was no one else alive at that moment besides the two of them. There were no other people, still fighting around them. It was only the two of them, waiting for the other one to screw up and attack first. They were at a stalemate. Each was evenly matched. Loren could easily use his compulsion to freeze Brad in place and snap his foe’s neck without a second thought, but there was some unspoken rule floating in the air between the two fighters; neither were going to cheat and use their powers in this fight. It was purely based on who had the most strength, this time. No one to interrupt this time, no more powers to rely on, no more retreating. This one was for real, and the victor would be the only one to get out of this alive. In all their past scuffles, Matt had always been there to give Brad an edge, always forcing Loren to retreat back into the shadows until the next unfortunate time they’d meet. But this time, it was just the two of them, and this time, Loren had gone too far, dragging Grace into this mess, and Brad was going to make sure that he paid for it.

A loud crash, followed by the distinctive clattering of rubble made the two turn, momentarily distracted from their tense situation. Cole had been thrown from the house and landed violently out on the open lawn not far away, only to be chased away by Grace hot on his heels. The two vampires, seeming to notice the other’s distraction at the same exact moment, made a move as if to charge at one another, only to halt suddenly and pause, then continue circling slowly. The sinister look that Loren wore so well was ever present on his face as a smirk crept up and played on his lips. “Seems our little Grace can fend for herself better than I thought,” Loren crooned mockingly at his rival. Brad’s perfect, flawless face twisted into a snarl that would have scared the leaves off of a tree. “She’s never been and never will be our Grace.” Loren chuckled at this response, and fixed a teasing look on the other vampire. “Ooh, hit a nerve, did I, Brad? Does the tough guy have a weak spot? It certainly seemed so when you first found out about us.” The two were coming closer together now, spiraling toward each other by making their circle smaller. “Shut the hell up,” Brad spat. “You used her. She didn’t have a choice to-” Loren laughed loudly then, and after a moment wiped a fake tear from his eye. “You honestly think that I took her against her will? That’s hilarious!” He laughed again and continued. “She had all the choice in the world, my friend! Truth is, she simply got bored of you and decided to take a spin on the wild side. We did some amazing things together, really, you muse be jealous.” Brad did not respond to this comment, choosing to merely concentrate on fighting rather than feeding the fire. He knew Loren would only twist whatever he said back against him, so there was no need to speak, no matter how badly he wanted to cuss his arrogant ass out.

The two were covered by a momentary silence then, only the distant sounds of Grace battling Cole somewhere far off just barely reaching their ears. Finally, though, it was time to act, and they both knew it. Both of them raced forward, Loren still playing with a cocky smirk, and they collided with a loud thunderclap-like sound. Brad made the first move and easily picked up Loren and chunked his foe across the lawn. Loren responded by easily twisting in mid-air to come to a skidding halt and charge again. Loren scored a punch squarely in Brad’s face, sending the vampire to his knees on the side. Brad wasn’t able to get to his feet in time, and Loren had him pinned within the blink of an eye. “You little weakling,” he chuckled, his hand closing down around Brad’s throat, threatening to decapitate his rival at any moment. “Don’t you see? I’m just too strong for you, without your little savior Matt to come to your aid.” Loren smirked down at Brad and pushed his foe further against the ground, making Brad gasp a bit for air. “You don’t deserve to live.” Grinning crookedly, he added, “Don’t worry; I’ll be good to Grace. I’m sure she won’t miss you much.” That did it. Gritting his teeth, Brad somehow got a leg under his attacker, and flung the vampire off of himself. Jumping to his feet, he didn’t leave any time for Loren to gather his balance. Brad was right on his heels as the vampire was flung backward, and Brad delivered a solid punch to his face, wiping that cocky smirk of Loren’s off of his face for good. But he wasn’t done there, either; Brad had more in store. Following up his attack, he grabbed Loren by the shoulders and threw him down, this time pinning him to the ground. Brad smirked. “Now look who’s the weakling.”

ooc: Woo, 1,144 words!
-----
MATT.

Matt sighed, a small grin appearing, despite the situation. There was no way in hell he would let Jenna get in harms way again. She’d gone through so much in that one night; Loren kidnapping her had been one thing, getting her out of the house safely had been another. But was he about to let her go back to that place, after everyone had risked their lives trying to save her. He knew for a fact that she was just as eager to protect everyone as the last person, that’s what he loved most about her, but Matt simply couldn’t find it in himself to let her go back with him after everything that had happened that night. He shook his head, gazing into her flawless golden eyes, nothing but love spread across their surface. “I have to, Jenna… But I’ll be back. I promise you, I will.” He took her hands in his own, taking note how seemingly fragile hers were when he grasped them. “I love you, Jen. That’s why I have to go. I have to make sure everyone else got out alright. But I’m not going to let you get hurt again.” raising his hand, he stroked her cheek. “You can’t come with me.”

A noise to his right, and Matt was immediately at the defensive, his muscles tightening in case of danger, but Ian’s face appeared in the doorway. Relaxing a bit, he listened to the young vampire speak, and nodded to him swiftly. Looking back to Jenna, he took a step away, but held onto her hand. “Jenna, please, stay here. Giving her a small warning look, he took another step away, toward the door, as if just waiting for her to make a break for it. He couldn’t let her get hurt… Not after what had happened tonight. Turning swiftly, he murmured a quick “let’s go, Ian,” before taking off, hitting full speed within a few moments, and disappearing into the night’s shrouded shadows, toward the house that he now completely and utterly hated.

ooc: Yes, small post for Matt. xD All my muse was used up after the fight scene xD
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: The Decision of Fate   The Decision of Fate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:30 pm

(uhmm.... would it be my post next? or would someone else like to post b4 me?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.idk.com/idk
Casey

Casey

PostSubject: Re: The Decision of Fate   The Decision of Fate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:38 pm

(hmm.. I thought it was rose's.. but idk.)
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Decision of Fate   The Decision of Fate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:00 pm

( Definitely not my best. My muse was used up on other things)
Grace felt so numb it took her a moment to realize someone was yelling at her. Trying to refocus on reality, she was met with a extremely unexpected sight. The usually calm and quiet Megan was inches from her face, shouting accusations and pure hatred.
At first, the confidence and gut the vampire must have had to be this close and disrespect her so blatantly impressed the red head. Didn't know she had it in her.
This feeling soon left to be replaced by a rage so great, Grace knew that, if she unleashed it upon Megan, the vampire wouldn't have time to regret her sadly misspoken words before her immortal life ended.
Calm, calm yourself. Killing her will only cause more drama that you definitely don't need. Mentally checking herself, the fire of the kill slowly left her eyes as she took two steady breaths.
" First of all, I'd take back the 'selfish bitch' part if I were you. I just saved you from a nasty and even more painful break with Cole that would have ensued if I hadn't chased him off. He's a bad guy, Megan. He was willing to leave your coven for a vampire he just met. "
Megan's surprise at hearing that Cole wasn't dead was plain in her eyes. In her pain filled temper tantrum she hadn't even checked to see if Grace had actually killed her former clan member.
" I should have killed him, so that he wouldn't be able to do to others what he did to Jenna. But despite what you think, I'm not a monster. I couldn't do it because if I had, I would have been no better than him. I showed him mercy. Something he would have never shown Jenna."
Confessing all that had been jumping around her mind immediately cast off the rage. Grace couldn't blame Megan; if the situation had been switched she wouldn't have been able to keep herself from jumping at the others throat.
Suddenly the sound of vampire skin hitting vampire skin rocketed through the whole yard, front and back. A pained gasp escaped Grace's tightly pursed mouth.
Brad.
Her feet itched to run to his side, but something was holding her back. The look in her lovers eyes when he had told her the importance of finishing off Loren on his own was too strong. She respected his wishes too much to go against them.
Curling her fists into tight balls, Grace closed her eyes, trying to shut out the sounds of the fight.
He's going to be okay. He'll win. Of course he will.
He has to.
Back to top Go down
https://coldbloods.rpg-board.net
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Decision of Fate   The Decision of Fate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:32 pm

( Anyone going to post???? Don't care who, let's just get this plot back up again.)
Back to top Go down
https://coldbloods.rpg-board.net
Casey

Casey

PostSubject: Re: The Decision of Fate   The Decision of Fate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:01 pm

(Jen? You wanna post?)
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: The Decision of Fate   The Decision of Fate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:50 pm

(sorry I've been so absent lately :/
Been pretty busy with this stupid academy thing we had to do for school for two weeks.
But I'll post when I get the chance (swim meet 2moro and possibley babysitting) but I'll try my
best to post when I can. sorry guys!!!)
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: The Decision of Fate   The Decision of Fate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:30 pm

(eh.. not gonna be my best post.....Razz) (oh yes and if it's already been raining jsut let me know.. I can't remember... or if it can't rain)

Jenna's heart sank as Matt swept across the room at Ian's words. Her hands tightened into fists at her sides, her golden eyes staring up at the sky as if it could be the answer to her unspoken question. All of a sudden, thunder struck the sky and soon dark grey clouds had settled in. A light drizzle started to leak off the roof. Jenna slowly walked out of the front entryway, shutting the orney door behind her with a creak. She remembered the first time that they had walked into the house--she and Grace. It had rotted on the inside and they could tell it was over a hundred years old. They got all of the repairs done, and last was the door. Finally, they decided to keep it. It was a egg shell white color but the prettiest thing about it was the stain glass. It had deep autumn colors that ever blended and had a heart in the middle. It had streaks coming out from it as if it was a living breathing heart. it was so pretty, they kept it to remind them that no matter how hard they tried, their emotions would be human. As Jenna stared at the door, she thought of this, reminding herself of it. She knew what she was supposed to do and she knew what she wanted to do and needed to do. Backing away from the door, she stepped off of the front porch of the mansion, wandering out in the yard. Rain spilled down her body and soaked her clothes to wear they were slick against her skin. If she was going to go, it was time. Matt's scent was faint and he was probley already there. it was time. She went in the direction of the scent, tearing through the woods. She looked back only once and saw the white mansion sitting there in the meadow. "No turning back now," Jenna silently thought.

-----

Ian sped after Matt. He was fast, even faster than Ian but he did his best to keep up. His mind still pictured Jenna, standing there looking helpless, an expression he had never seen before on her face. Ian streaked through the woods after Matt, until they arrived at Loren's mansion. Ian crept in the bushes, careful not to make a sound. They weren't gone for very long but a lot could happen in few minutes.

----

Skylar's eyebrows raised at what Meghan said. He had never heard Meg say anything this bold. Her golden speckled eyes were filled with anger--something that Skylar felt only a little of. He knew now that Cole was okay now, he didn't care what Grace had done to him. As long as he was alive, Skylar didn't care. Cole could go to hell for all Skylar cared. He had crossed them once, Skylar barely trusted him to not do it again. Skylar didn't feel like thinking about Cole right now though. His concerns were on Meghan who's face showed all of her emotions as Grace spoke to her. Skylar frowned, listening to them talk but his mouth remaining closed.

(sorreh it's a little late)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Decision of Fate   The Decision of Fate - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Decision of Fate
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Love :: Seagull's Point :: Shell Cove-
Jump to: