Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rachel L. Wilson

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Twilight

Twilight

Rachel L. Wilson Empty
PostSubject: Rachel L. Wilson   Rachel L. Wilson Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:18 pm

Name: Rachel L. (Lynn) Wilson

Eyes: Hazel; brown on the outside, green rimming the pupil, and the two colors meshing in between.

Hair: A little more than shoulder length dark brown hair with blonde highlights.

Skin: Moderately tanned

Personality: Rachel is shy and not much of a leader. She would wrather be a follower, and hates, absolutely hates, to be the center of attention. With friends she's happy and carefree, but when she's alone she always has her guard up and doesn't like to talk much unless it's someone she knows well. Rachel tends to avoid eyecontact with people she doesn't know; enforcing her shyness. She loves to swim and is often found at the beach, despite her self-conciousness.

History: Rachel has had a normal history so far; when she was little she rode a tricycle, when she was older she got her cell phone (a red-and-black razor which she still has), when she was even older she had her first boyfriend and breakup, and right now she lives at home with her parents and older 19-year-old brother.

Likes: Animals, reading, movies, swimming, and hanging out with friends.

Dislikes: "Know-it-all" girls, sushi, and obsessed boyfriends.

Picture: None

Other: -

(Lol, this is pretty much me, just altered a bit. xD)
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Rachel L. Wilson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rachel L. Wilson   Rachel L. Wilson Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:12 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
https://coldbloods.rpg-board.net

Rachel L. Wilson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Love :: Character Formation and Abilities :: Character Formation and Approval-
Jump to: