Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Silver Trucks and Golden Sand

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Silver Trucks and Golden Sand Empty
PostSubject: Silver Trucks and Golden Sand   Silver Trucks and Golden Sand Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:41 pm

Derek brushed Lesley's hair out of her eyes, revealing those sparkling blue diamonds. They were staring out into the beach making Derek wonder what was happening behind them: what she could possibley be thinking about. He let the golden lock of hair fall from his hands, letting his tanned arm fall back at his side. His feet were crossed in front of him, his tennis shoes kicked off in the sand beneath the truck. Lesley and Derek lay in the trunk of Derek's truck, watching the gulls dip down in the waves for food. Derek had prepared the trunk just for Lesley, a surprize that had made her squeal much to his pleasure.
He had gotten small squres of grass from a friend's dad's shop and layed them out. Then he set a blanket over it, small enough to be able to see the grass but big enough for the two of them. His mom, with much begging from Derek, had made a pinic basket full of lunch for them. The sun slowly moved down the horizan as they ate, the sound of seagulls accompanying the sound as beach-goers left. The sun was half-way enveloped in the horizan, a golden ball shining in their eyes. Derek's brown eyes shifted to the sea--the tumbling waves relaxed him. He wrapped his arm around Lesley's shoulder, her head resting on his shoulder.
It was a Saturday evening, all of his friends had gone to a party held at Erin's house and only Derek and Lesley remained at the beach. Derek breathed in the smell of salt water and Lesley's sweet perfume, thinking about this. It was the perfect date. "What do you think Erin's doing right now? or your sister?"

(haha... some ppl mite recogize this scene.. <3)
Back to top Go down
http://www.idk.com/idk
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Silver Trucks and Golden Sand   Silver Trucks and Golden Sand Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:14 pm

(to save a life!!!! Lol thought you didn't have any muse?? Hahah)
Back to top Go down
https://coldbloods.rpg-board.net
Casey

Casey

PostSubject: Re: Silver Trucks and Golden Sand   Silver Trucks and Golden Sand Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:15 pm

(I LOVED that movie!!)
All Lesley could think about was how lucky she was to have such an amazing boyfriend. Her and Derek were at the beach, one of their favorite date spots, sitting in the trunk of his car. She was snuggled into his side, enjoying the company immensely. She was amazed at how soon she had learned him, and grown comfortable to him. It hadn't taken all that long for her to fall hard for him, something that encouraged her that their relationship wouldn't end any time soon. She had heard it all before, the empty promises and fake reassurances, but something about Derek made her believe he really meant them.
Blue eyes trailing down, she felt another smile appear on her lips when she thought of their picnic on the beach. It was creative, and something that Lesley would have thought only appeared in those chick flick romantic movies. But here was the scene in front of her, both of them enjoying the pleasant food and scenery in the back of his vehicle. Most people had left, going to a party that Lesley had been invited too several times, but she couldn't tear herself away from this amazing moment and person and so she declined them all. In fact, she had turned her phone off and put it in her tote, tired of all the texts asking where she was, why wasn't she with Lacey, and when the heck was she going to show up to the best party of all time? After a while she got sick of them, rolling her eyes and ignoring the questions. Besides, this date was much more fun then any party she had ever been too.
Lesley invisioned her twin at the party, in response to Derek's question. "I don't know about Erin, maybe he's dancing with his girlfriend, but Lacey is definetely sitting away from the big group with her French boyfriend, probably making out." Lesley smiled, almost 99% sure that was exactly what was happening. Her twin loved that boy. "But I'm glad I didn't go, this is much better." She said, her smile growing.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Silver Trucks and Golden Sand   Silver Trucks and Golden Sand Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:53 pm

Derek's one-of-a-kind half smile appeared on his tanned face, his brown eyes reflecting the sunset.

(haha, not done.. I have to go but I don't want to save a whole Microsoft Word document for one sentance)
Back to top Go down
http://www.idk.com/idk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silver Trucks and Golden Sand   Silver Trucks and Golden Sand Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silver Trucks and Golden Sand
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Love :: Seagull's Point :: Seagull Point Beach-
Jump to: