Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new school and a weird day (PW/Darkestic)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkestic

Darkestic

A new school and a weird day (PW/Darkestic) Empty
PostSubject: A new school and a weird day (PW/Darkestic)   A new school and a weird day (PW/Darkestic) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:52 pm

the day was cloudy and thank god for that as the vampires have come to town. The young ones of the family arrived at the school in Wesley's blue car that was even younger than he was. all five members in the car as the smell of humans filled most of their systems. The girls got out of the back with the help of their husbands Wesley and Julian. Kelly and Maria felt lucky as life seemed to be going good since they got back from Japan, after what they did there. But Sessi listened to their thoughts and as long as they were happy she was happy. Julian and Maria started heading into the school as Wesley helped Sessi out of the car since she was in a knee length black dress and the door was stuck. He needed to fix it this weekend before it started getting to be really bad weather. Kelly smiled as they headed into the school. All the humans minds filled Sessi's head as their words and images, the memories of their lives whirled around her head.

"So. What are your classes?" Wesley as as they stepped into the school.

"Music, math, art, science, spare, english...why would they have an english class? Don't students know how to speak english?" Sessi asked making Wesley and Kelly laugh. Sessi felt like an idiot but is amused her cause the question itself was funny.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkesticrealms.com
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: A new school and a weird day (PW/Darkestic)   A new school and a weird day (PW/Darkestic) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:34 pm

Jason Shepherd strolled through the high school uncaringly, focused on nothing in particular. He was dressed up in an old gray jumpsuit. Janitor clothes. The suit was a size too large and had a frayed emblem of a sword striking a mop on the chest pocket along with a nametag spelling Frank in curly letters. Jason had been busted painting graffiti again, this time on the side of the school building. His "art" hadn't been violent or offensive, but it was vandalism all the same, or so the police department had told him. They'd given him the usual warning and sentenced him to community service at the school. Big deal. Who didn't love mopping floors? The old lady at the office desk had nodded to him and shown him where to get his supplies. She'd given him instructions and a firm telling-off in front of the other administrators. When they'd ducked out of the office for coffee, she secretly told him she had loved what his artwork had added to the school grounds and she thought they should keep it. She added a grandmotherly smile that even Jason couldn't help but return. He gravely informed her that he had removed the graffiti himself as part of his punishment, but not to worry, he could always make another. She shook her head, but there was a smile hitched on the woman's face still. Someone walked into the office at that point and the woman shooed him away. Jason shook his head to himself as he left. He was actually in a good mood. Crash! And now it was gone. He had walked straight into a high schooler as he'd left the office. He scowled down at the girl, but when he saw her, his face went stupidly blank. "Watch-" he paused, taking in her dark hair and goldish eyes. He noticed that she was clearly asian, but he couldn't help, but think of..."-out," he finished lamely.

((THat's supposed to be Sessi, just so you know. Very Happy Sorry it's long, I was having fun.))
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A new school and a weird day (PW/Darkestic)   A new school and a weird day (PW/Darkestic) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:33 pm

((thats all good. sorry I lost the link for here. ROFL))

When the man bumped into her, Wesley had a frown on his face when the first word came out his mouth. normally Sessi could hear people's minds and move out the way, but this boy she couldn't read him like she could the others. Thinking for a moment, the boy looked tough and a hard ass, but normally those kind of people finish their words in her mind. "can I help you?" She saw his attire and was a little confused as she never saw an outfit like that except for janitors but he looked too young to be out of high school yet or at least in her mind he was.

"Why don't you watch it?" Wesley told the boy with a cold voice. "you walked into her."

"Now honey. I'm sure this boy didn't mean it." Kelly smiled as she linked her arm with her husband. "I'm sure he didn't mean to bump into Sessi, its a new day."

Sessi stared at them as her hair curled around her shoulders with a calm look on her face. "that is an odd outfit for a high schooler." Sessi said.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: A new school and a weird day (PW/Darkestic)   A new school and a weird day (PW/Darkestic) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:24 pm

Jason stretched his neck and took a step back from the girl, his eyes flicking from her to another high school who'd addressed him. He sneered at the boy, but said nothing to him. He completely ignored the second girl, he had no interest in her defense of him. He could take care of himself. "Yeah, sorry about that," he said, fully irritated. "And I'm not in high school, genius." He shook his head angrily and turned to walk away down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A new school and a weird day (PW/Darkestic)   A new school and a weird day (PW/Darkestic) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:32 pm

Wesley bit his tongue as Sessi thought she did something wrong. "No. No." Kelly told wesley. But Sessi turned the other way and walked around the school as Wesley went for the guy. "Hey!!!" Wesley growled. He didn't like people picking on his sister or taking that tone around anyone in his family. Wesley shoved the guy into the locker with a frown on his face. "I don't know what your problem is, but if you need a fight. You don't have far to look." Wesley barked.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: A new school and a weird day (PW/Darkestic)   A new school and a weird day (PW/Darkestic) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:40 pm

Jason was caught off guard as he found himself smashed against a locker more quickly than he could process in his mind. He shoved himself away from the locker and spun around to see his attacker. "Whaddaya know..." he sneered. "Trying to be a big boy in front of your girlfriend?" he asked, assuming the dark haired girl was his girlfriend. He drew himself up to his full height and stared into Wesley's eyes. "I suggest you back the hell off me before you get yourself in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A new school and a weird day (PW/Darkestic)   A new school and a weird day (PW/Darkestic) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:53 pm

Wesley frowned and grabbed the guy by his collar which ticked him off; he wasn't sure what he was going to do but the comment about Sessi being his girlfriend ticked him off even more. "That was my sister you turd. I could care less about what you say to me, but I won't have someone insulting my family." Wesley growled, wanting to rip his head off as the humans blood began to tempt him. SEssi stepped out from the crowd that was around them.
"Put him down brother." Sessi said coldly. "Or do I have to take you home and call father?"
Wesley put the guy down with a frown on his face. "this isn't over punk." wesley shoved the guy again and Sessi smacked him in the back of the head. Wesley walked off.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: A new school and a weird day (PW/Darkestic)   A new school and a weird day (PW/Darkestic) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:03 pm

Jason didn't fight back when the other kid grabbed him by his shirt. "Huh...attacking me is a funny way of showing that you don't care what I say. He jerked himself free at the same moment the kid released him. Something was weird about that kid, he'd looked at him as if...well, it didn't matter. He glared at Wesley. "Your sister, huh? Is it really that much of an insult to think she could have been girlfriend? DO you really think she's that unappealing? Or did you mean you? Because I don't know..." He opened his mouth and passed his tongue slowly across his front teeth. "I think she's alright." He couldn't help but taunt the kid. It was too much fun.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A new school and a weird day (PW/Darkestic)   A new school and a weird day (PW/Darkestic) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:12 pm

Wesley turned around about ready to smash the humans face in. "Julian!" Sessi called, Julian grrabbed his twin brother pulling him back down the hall. "He isn't worth it." Julian said. "I wanna beat his ass too." Julian caught up with Kelly whom helped calm Wesley down.
"I apologize for my brother. Certain tones agitate him." Sessi told the boy. She fixed the guys collar and then stared at the students, their minds filling her head about the fight and what happened. as if she didn't already know. "And I'm glad he doesn't find me appealing. his fiance Kelly would be ticked." Sessi giggled before picking up one of her brother's books that he dropped.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: A new school and a weird day (PW/Darkestic)   A new school and a weird day (PW/Darkestic) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:22 pm

Jason watched with concealed amusement as the boy was restrained by another kid and the small group huddled around him, talking too softly for him to hear. Classic. THe girl's reaction, however, was completely unexpected. he'd been disrespectful to her and her brother and she was coming over to him and fixing his shirt? He frowned, eyebrows wrinkled and gently pushed her hand down as she reached for his collar. Jason's expression didn't change when she bent down to pick up a book. "Yeah, whatever," he said carelessly. He glanced at the administrator's office to see the old lady from before peeking out and him sternly. "Careful there, boy, you'd better stay out of trouble," she said as if she were his mother. Jason looked away, not wanting to listen even though she was right. "You should at least finish this community service before you get assigned more." At that, Jason laughed. THis lady really could cheer him up. When he looked back around, the dark haired girl was still there. "What?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A new school and a weird day (PW/Darkestic)   A new school and a weird day (PW/Darkestic) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:31 pm

Turning to the woman, Sessi's mind peirced into her brain. The boy had been in some trouble it seemed and was doing community service for grafitti. "Miss, there was no problem here. Just a miss understanding." Sessi told the woman, her eyes went back to the boy. she had forgotten that he hadn't given her his name. "Pleasure to meet you Jason." Sessi said, she fell silent remembering that he never gave his name. She bowed her head to the woman. "sorry to have caused you any trouble."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: A new school and a weird day (PW/Darkestic)   A new school and a weird day (PW/Darkestic) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:09 pm

( Looks like you guys are having fun Smile. Just noticed a couple swear words, Darky. Nothing major. I just don't want some visitors/users to be offended if they happen to see any. Other than that, looks like an interesting plot beginning.
Glad ya'll are back)
Back to top Go down
https://coldbloods.rpg-board.net
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A new school and a weird day (PW/Darkestic)   A new school and a weird day (PW/Darkestic) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:36 pm

((Sorry. didn't realize I wrote that. rofl))
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: A new school and a weird day (PW/Darkestic)   A new school and a weird day (PW/Darkestic) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:51 pm

Jason rolled his eyes, annoyed by the girl's insistent politeness. "Look-" he started to say, but then he noticed something fishy. "Wait...how'd you know my name was Jason? I never told you-" He cut himself off before he started blabbering nonsense at her. Jason glanced at the lady from the office and nodded with a stifled smile. "We're all good here, Miss-" He didn't actually know the lady's name. "Anyway, it's fine..." The lady ducked back inside the office while Jason switched his attention back to the girl. "So..." he gazed at her, waiting for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A new school and a weird day (PW/Darkestic)   A new school and a weird day (PW/Darkestic) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:57 pm

Sessi listned, but saw that he paused when he realized that she had said his name. That was a question that she wasn't sure she would answer. falling silent again, no words came out of her mouth as she looked at Jason. "You look like a Jason to me." Sessi lied. she knew very well she would have never guessed his name. the minds in the school were buzzing with boredom and thoughts of partying. "So...what? I'm a little confused." Sessi replied to his last statement. she saw the woman disappear into the office. "sorry to have bothered you."
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: A new school and a weird day (PW/Darkestic)   A new school and a weird day (PW/Darkestic) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:03 pm

Jason laughed out loud at her explanation. "Yeah right, you just pulled it out of thin air, huh? Besides, my nametag says Frank...seems more logical than Jason now doesn't it?" He leaned against the wall behind him and stared at her, pretending that he wasn't bothered by her strange knowledge of his name. "So...do I know you from somewhere? Or are you some sort of adoringly creepy stalker?" He put on a mock accusing face and crossed his arms over his chest.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A new school and a weird day (PW/Darkestic)   A new school and a weird day (PW/Darkestic) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:08 pm

raising an eyebrow she wasn't sure what to say to that. she heard her brother in her head telling her to get to class, but she ignored it for a moment. "Stalker... I just got in town this morning actually. my siblings for here before I did." Sessi told him. she wasn't sure what to say to the guy, but his comments to her brother did bother her a bit. the guy had actually thought that she was datting Wesley. that made her giggle. "Frank...that name doesn't suit you. Sounds dull. Jason works much better." She grinned from ear to eear.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: A new school and a weird day (PW/Darkestic)   A new school and a weird day (PW/Darkestic) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:16 pm

Jason took a firm step toward the dark haired girl and tipped his head to the side, staring her down. "Maybe so, but how did you know my name. I feel like maybe I know you..." He was lying through his teeth, but there was no way she could know that. He knew exactly why she seemed familiar and it wasn't because he'd seen her before. It was for a completely different reason that Jason's heart burst with horror every time he saw her. But that was none of her business, so she didn't need to know about that. "COme on," he insisted. "Tell me the truth."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A new school and a weird day (PW/Darkestic)   A new school and a weird day (PW/Darkestic) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:20 pm

"What truth. the truth that I thought of what your name to be, you look young to be working in the school." Sessi crossed her arms, not really thrilled about this but the look on his face was one of horror for a second and then it disappeared. she began to think that he suspected something. "I just got back from Japan. I was a singer over there. so many you caught a glimpse of me in movies..." Sessi lied. she was a singer but she wondered how the man could recognize her. she wasn't sure but he looked familiar, so she didn't push it. "I came here to get away from that life."
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: A new school and a weird day (PW/Darkestic)   A new school and a weird day (PW/Darkestic) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:34 pm

He rolled his eyes and backed away again. She obviously wasn't interested in telling him where she'd seen his name before. Maybe it really was a coincidence. "Nope, don't think I have." He glanced over his shoulder at the emptying hallways. "As fun as this has been, I've got a lotta important floors to mop, so I'll have to talk to you later, Sessi." He turned away from the girl and walked away down the hall without looking back to see if she was still there.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A new school and a weird day (PW/Darkestic)   A new school and a weird day (PW/Darkestic) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:40 pm

Sessi saw him look as he went away. Turning around she gave him a toothy grin before walking down the hall still a little lost. finding her class finally, she was so bored with it as her sisters were. Kelly and Maria were passing notes to her during class. Sessi couldn't wait for it to end, she hated sitting still for a long time as it seemed like eternity. When that bell rang Sessi walked down the hall planning on going home, but it was wrong to skip in her mind. Going to the lunch room she sat at the table while everyone else was in class. she had a free block and decided to sit and think. the human in the hall was on her mind, she wondered why she slipped up in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new school and a weird day (PW/Darkestic)   A new school and a weird day (PW/Darkestic) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new school and a weird day (PW/Darkestic)
Page 1 of 1