Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jason Shepherd

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Reason

The Reason

Jason Shepherd Empty
PostSubject: Jason Shepherd   Jason Shepherd Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:44 pm

Name Jason SHepherd

Gender male

Eyes brown

Hair brown

Skin caucasian

Age 19

Personality Jason is a "tough guy" His first priority is always keeping his strong, silent reputation intact. He has difficulty showing his feelings, but prefers it that way. He is close to few people and non eof them live in town. He lives alone, on the edge of town and doesn't disturb anyone other than the occasional disruptive party that only he attends. Underneath his shady exterior is little more than a lost kid with nothin gto do in his life. He is struggling to push his life forward, but he's lost motivation.

History Jason grew up with both his parents in a loving family in North Carolina. As he grew up, he became more and more sulky and became a loner at school and at home. He distanced himself from his parents and only sister throughout his teenage life. When he was 17 years old, his parents made him drive his sister to a musical she was playing a part in. He argued and fought and was stubborn the whole wy to the musical and didn't even watch her perform. On the way back to their home, Jason caused a car accident that killed his siter instantly whil ehe walked away hardly scratched. He ran from home and quit school. He's lived here ever since.

Likes being alone, walks, books, people who leave him alone.

Dislikes crowds, people who bother him, pop-tarts

Picture none at the moment
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Jason Shepherd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Shepherd   Jason Shepherd Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 4:22 pm

Approved! that history was really sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
https://coldbloods.rpg-board.net
The Reason

The Reason

Jason Shepherd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Shepherd   Jason Shepherd Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:15 pm

Wow that was fast. Thanks Rose! And yeah, the history is a little sad...I couldn't think of anything else and he had to have a reason for being such a loner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jason Shepherd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason Shepherd   Jason Shepherd Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jason Shepherd
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Love :: Character Formation and Abilities :: Character Formation and Approval-
Jump to: