Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grant Cambell

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Grant Cambell Empty
PostSubject: Grant Cambell   Grant Cambell Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:26 pm

Name Grant Cambell

Gender male

Age 18

Human Description check pic. and kind of tall

Wolf Description a dark brown wolf with brown eyes and a hint of blue in them.

History Grant grew up with his aunt in a big city. He liked it there. It had everything from huge malls, to small bookshops. You name it. Then one day, his aunt got a call. She cried silently thorughout the night but Grant waited for the morning to ask her what was wrong. That morning at around 5am, he awoke to see a note on the end of his bed. It was from his aunt.

It said that she had to leave to go somewhere for something urgent and she was told to leave him behind. A phone number was writtin at the bottom and his aunt wrote to call that number to see what to do. Grant missed his aunt terribley but was still curoius to see what the people on the other end of the line had to say. He called the number and a gruff voice answered the phone. "WHAT is it? It better be important," the voice bellowed. Grant held back his laughter and answered, "My aunt told me to call... I'm not really sure why.."

"Oh," a serious voice murmured, "Well then, we'll expect you here soon. Thank you for calling before you came." "WAIT!" Grant shouted into the phone. The speaker grumbled and then something like growling could be heard. "Come to Seagull's Point and ask for some native people. Anyone will know what you're talking about." "but--" Grant pleaded but the line was dead. He took an airplane to Seagull's point with the money his aunt had left him.

He arrived there and scratched his head, not knowing where to start. He walked into a hotel one day thinking he might get some information there. A clerk stood behind the desk with a disgusted expression on her face. Grant walked up and asked her where to find the some native people. She stared him in the eye and then dragged out a big book from inside of her desk. She flipped the pages until she found one. The clerk tore it out and showed him where he was and where the native people were. Grant followed her map and came upon the Running Paws Tribe's tree houses. From then on, he has been there with them.

Ever since two female vampires came to the town, he has been able to change. He likes his wolf form and has perfected his anger management.

Personality Grant is easy-going and fun to be around. He is protective and strong. He likes to hang around friends and meet new people.

Strengths quick thinker, cunning, strong

Weaknesess not very fast at running or swimming

Imprinted or not; on who Maria

PictureGrant Cambell Tyler_Hilton

wolf form (may be updated soon):
Grant Cambell Wolf22

Other

Here's Russel. I won't post a complete character chart on him because he's just a side char. but here's a pic.:

Grant Cambell 10ns5fa

I think this is him... I may edit this if it doesn't look right...

Grant's car:
Grant Cambell 2009-Suzuki-Equator-Quay-i005

Last edited by Jenna on Wed May 27, 2009 12:47 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.idk.com/idk
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Grant Cambell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grant Cambell   Grant Cambell Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:24 pm

just saying that I finished his char. ref. since everyone wouldn't know if I had finshed it or not.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idk.com/idk

Grant Cambell
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Love :: Character Formation and Abilities :: Character Formation and Approval-
Jump to: