Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Valentine's Day Movie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rose
Admin
Rose

Valentine's Day Movie - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Movie   Valentine's Day Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:17 pm

Grace listened intently to Brad's story. She wanted to learn more about what he had done before she had met him. After he finished, she was once again in awe. Brad wasn't even Matt's creator. When a vampire was created the only reason the creator would staywas if he or she wished to teach the newborn how they lived. Then, after all was taught, the creator would just up and leave. In Grace's case her creator didn't even stay to teach her anything. He only stayed for a week after her transformation was over. She'd had to learn herself, and sometimes she would look back and be ashamed that she had started out as a bloodrinker. But then the killing had just suddenly become to much, and she started hunting animals.
Grace suddenly felt Brad's arm on her shoulders, like before. She liked it there, it felt right. Her eyes strayed to the screen where the movie had come to the middle. The climax was when Dracula had finally gotton his prey into his castle. The girl was sleeping in a small room, oblivious to what she was in for. The vampire creeped out from behind the door; you could hear that classical screech of the door hinges as it opened. The girl shot up and was about to scream, but Dracula did this weird stare/evil eye thing that stopped her cold. Dracula bent over the girls frozen form and then bit down.
Grace thought back to when Dracula had stared at the human girl. It sort of reminded her of when Brad looked at her. But instead of the star/evil eye it was more of a caress. She could feel his eyes on her like a cool breeze. His golden eyes always brought a smile to her lips.
And what should he be doing when she turned around, but giving her that same look. Except this time it was better, if possible. His face was softer and more angelic. Ever since she had met him she'd had to always check to make sure he was still there. Because in her mind Brad was too perfect to be standing there next to her.
" How can you be real," Grace murmured sotly, voicing her thought. He'd be able to hear them anyway so why bother hiding her emotions.
Without really thinking she took her hand out of his gentle grip and brought it up to the perfect face that had invaded her thought for the past two days. As her fingertips made contact to his pale face, and a tingle surged up her arm; it felt nice. Brad's face was as smooth as it looked and even more beautiful this close up. She traced his strong cheekbones, down to his jaw and ended at his chin. She withdrew and found herself somewhat nervous about how he would react. But being her confident self she never looked down.
Back to top Go down
https://coldbloods.rpg-board.net
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Movie   Valentine's Day Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 6:59 pm

"Ya," Jenna smiled in agreement, "Grace's telekenesis can get pretty boring too," Her thoughts were suddenly distracted to the movie screen. It seemed as if she had missed a lot of Dracula. He was just biting into the rosy skin of the helpless blond human. His cape billowed out behind him, and it seemed as if a wind had picked up in the castle. He then stood up with his bloody 'fangs' sticking dorkily out of his mouth and resting on his bright red lips. His very white skin shone in the moonlight and then it seemed as if he slowly transformed into a bat and flew away, just like that. Jenna looked the other way, discusted at the way humans thought vampires were like. She wondered how the whole bat theroy came about.

Her discusted expression soon turned into one of amusement when one of the girls sitting in front of them, flung her popcorn in the air with fright. Her blond hair covered her blushing face as she picked up the popcorn bucket. She scrambled back into her seat looking around to see if anyone noticed. Most of the other humans in the theater hadn't, but Jenna bit her lip to keep from laughing. The blond's friend patted her on the back but she also wore the same frightened expression. The movie went on but Jenna didn't really care about it anymore. She glanced at Matt and suddenly had an idea. Jenna leaned back in her chair and casually whispered, "You know, I've always wondered something about how invisibility works with two vampires who both have it as a gift."
Back to top Go down
http://www.idk.com/idk
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Movie   Valentine's Day Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:39 pm

(Keep in mind that I'm posting this while listening to "The River Flows in You" that was rumored to be Bella's Lullaby in the first movie... Unfortunately they used something else and that made me mad... But yeah, so this post may be a little off xD And I also have a picture of Edward staring at me, so... <.<)

Brad felt Grace's hands on his face, tracing his features, and he didn't move away. He only kept his eyes locked with her own as she proceeded to do so. He was only sad that when she finally moved her gentle hand away, she looked... embarrassed. He didn't want her to be. He knew she was waiting for his responce, but he didn't give her one this time. In her mind, he knew how crazy she was about him. And that statement before; "How can you be real?" was the truth. Finally, his features transformed into a smile that lightened his already softened expression. "I think the same about you, you know," he murmured quietly. With her in his arms here, he felt whole somehow. His right arm was extended over her shoulder, while he brought his left to grasp her gentle and yet powerful hand in his own. It was so much smaller than his... delicate.

(Bah, I had a huge drama-ish plan for Brad and Grace but there's no way I can friggen make it work right now... xD It'd be kinda awkward...)

"Telekenesis, huh?" Matt repeated, as if confirming himself. "That doesn't sound so boring. I'd love to move stuff with my mind." He gave her one of his puppydog-ish playful smiles before something seemed to explode in front of him. Surprised, he turned quickly to see one of the girls in front of him had just spilled all of her popcorn because the movie was "scary." Honestly he couldn't see how this movie coule be scary... The human interpretation of vampires was rediculous. Matt's right hand flew up near his face and formed into a fist. He brought it down and opened his hand to reveal a single crushed popcirn kettle that had flown at his face. He meerely flicked the revolting piece of human food (((omg I love movie popcorn))) aside as the girl in front of the two regained herself and clung to her friend's arm as the movie continued. Matt rolled his eyes and leaned back again in his chair. It seemed they'd missed a lot of the movie, just talking. He didn't mind; he'd already seen this one before, and he enjoyed talking to Jenna. His ears picked up her soft voice again as his eyes were forced on the movie screen, and he turned to her when he'd heard it all. That same playful smile creeped onto his face. "You know, I was thinking the same thing," he replied.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Movie   Valentine's Day Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:24 pm

Just then the supposed-to-be-horror movie ended with dramatic music and a scene that made the blonde's hands start quivering again. Next, the black and white credits came on and the two humans let out a sigh of relief. Jenna silently sighed to herself, hoping that she and Matt didn't have to part after the movie was over. The overhead lights flew on as a small boy banged into the theater with a large trashcan, saying with an accent, "Your trash ma'm. Please load your trash here and exit the movie safely." A teenager who looked like the kid's older brother watched with a smile as his kid brother obviously did his job.

Jenna frowned but didn't say anything as she stood up from her seat and walked to the end of the aisle and looked around for Grace and Brad. She waited for Matt while watching people stride out with stricken expressions painted on their tan faces. The humans reminded her that highschool may start up again and the gawking faces of her classmates would soon return.

(if anyone would like the movie to go on for a few more posts, just say so. ^^ )
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Movie   Valentine's Day Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:03 pm

( Nope I think its DONE lol. Im listening to I'm Yours while writing this lol )

Grace's eyes gleamed with a hidden, sultury fire when Brad replyed that he felt the same of her. Her mind was racing with all the best things she could ever think of; finding Jenna, foggy memories of her little sister, and the smell of a feild of wild flowers. None could even come close to the pure joy that she now felt. She wanted to feel like this every minute, hour, second of the day. Being in his arms was like having the comfort and warmth of a cashmere blanket and the security of a body of armor.
Looking into his striking eyes, she had the sudden urge to kiss him. They were already close, but she inched in closer so that they were almost nose to nose. Brad's scent once again overwhemled her mind. She couldn't place exactly what it was which infuriated her and elated her at the same time.
Suddenly the ending credit music intruded on the moment. Grace slowly drew back sensing that the time had passed and gone. Mabye another time in a less public place. She gave him a sheepish smile and reluctanlty stood and walked down the isle. As she waited for him, she looked around for her sister and soon saw her looking at her. Grace sent a suttle wink her way with a full smile.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Movie   Valentine's Day Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 4:03 pm

Brad gave Grace a smile, and it soon disappeared when she leaned in closer. He averted his golden gaze downward, and back up again into her eyes. He followed her lead and slightly leaned in. He returned his gaze downward. Only her lips were in focus; nothing else besides those two were in his line of sight. And, of course, the credits had to begin at that exact moment. Brad sighed and the sweet scent of Grace was taken away from him as she stood and walked down the aisle toward where Jenna and Matt both waited. Brad stood and gained his balance. After sitting so long with Grace in his arms for so long he'd forgotten all about the rest of the world. He followed Grace and sent Matt a questioned look. Matt only smirked at his friend and rolled his eyes. Yes, I did have a good time, Matt replied mentally. Brad grinned and finally reached the two that were waiting for them. "So, do I get to drive this time?" he asked, giving Grace a knowing smile.

Last edited by Twilight on Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Movie   Valentine's Day Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 5:28 pm

Jenna looked at Matt, already knowing that he and Brad must be talking through mind speak but she just pretended to not hear it. The little boy had, by now, gotton to their row. "Get outta my way, people!" he shrieked, pulling the large trashcan up the steps. Jenna could scent the annoying human food wafts coming from the big trashcan. Her stomach felt nausious and so she wanted to go but she didn't want to leave Matt in case he had to stay. "Can you come with us?" she asked him with a hopeful gaze. Her golden eyes loomed over his for a few seconds, but then she tilted her head down as if it was a casual thing to do.

(sorry for the shortness)
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Movie   Valentine's Day Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:20 pm

Grace smiled as her sister asked if Matt could come. Slipping her arm through Jenna's, she whispered to Matt. " Oh, come one, Matt. She doesn't bite, well not you at least," chuckling she gave him a friendly wink, and turned back to Brad. She grabbed his hand, not at all embarrased anymore, and started walking to the door.
Grace eyed the small boy that was picking up the trash. No one should have to take the rudeness that the boy was readily dishing out. And with a low hiss she made sure that they wouldn't have to.
The boy shrank back in terror from her and a small part of Grace was stung by the way he was immediatly scared of her. All her extrememly long life humans had given her a wide breadth and she hadn't really cared. But in the last couple of years it had bothered her when people would flinch when she came to near. Grace wasn't a monster, so why did they have to act like she was. There just stupid humans, she told herself, pulling herself closer to Brad's relaxing smell.
The sight of the wall of glass doors was a welcome sight. Grace was starting to feel holed up. As the walked to the car, enjoying the clean none popcorn smelling air, Grace replyed to Brad's earlier question.
" Hmm, you have been a good boy tonight, so...i guess you can drive," She was leaning on the car and faking a contemplative manor, but ruined the jokke by giving a teasing smile. She hopped off and headed around the the shotgun.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Movie   Valentine's Day Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:33 pm

(Sorry for the non-Matt post before. xD)

Matt was about to answer Jenna, when the trashboy came around. Matt glared at the boy; they'd only just hired him, and Matt could easily talk to the manager about firing him. "Watch it, John," he growled, and moved into the aisle with the other three of them. "Actually, I don't have to work anymore," he finally answered Jenna with a smile. "So I can come with you guys if you want," he added.

(Meh, shortness.)

Brad grinned at his friend, and didn't refuse Grace when she twined her fingers with his. It felt natural now, and he enjoyed it. Suddenly, a new thought popped in his mind, but he kept it to himself. For now. As he followed Grace out to his car, he thought about how he'd ask her. Then, getting permission to drive, he pulled out his keys and slid into the driver's seat. "So," he started, giving her a smirk and then starting the car smoothly. "I've seen your house and all it's wonder. But you have yet to see my extravent apartment."
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Movie   Valentine's Day Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 5:25 pm

"That's great!" Jenna said with a smirk. She saw Grace and Brad head out, walking to Brad's car. Jenna could tell that Grace was having a great time with Brad. Her sister was very loveable and fun to be around. She watched the door sway to a stop as they exited. Her stomach futtered to what would happen next. The trash boy had responded to Matt's order and by now had also gone. There was no one else in the theater but them. She sighed, her golden eyes straying to his. She was standing next to him by now and she leaned in. His scent overwelmed her but with a pleasure that would have made her heart thump as a human. Her lips touched his, Jenna feeling so great.

She reached her hand over to his and entertwined their fingers. His were as cold as hers were but that didn't make a difference to Jenna.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Movie   Valentine's Day Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:40 pm

Grace nodded in reply to Brad's question. " Love too," She smiled looking out the windsheild. The night was dark and misty with the slightest touch of rain. Good thing her hair didn't frizz. As the rain picked up, she saw the mass of people exit the movie theater. The boys held there coats over there dates heads, teenage girls gabbed after seeing the newest romance, and football jocks stumbled out of the action film.
Grace looked at the clock and wondered what was taking her sister. She wasn't worried because Matt was with her but all the same. Of course the girls would talk later, but Grace wanted to know now.
" Wonder what keeping them," She commented.
( Kind of short but I ran out of ideas )
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Movie   Valentine's Day Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:22 am

Matt was about to turn and leave to catch up with Brad and Grace, but Jenna stopped him. As he felt her lips touch his, the world stopped. The feeling that coursed through him was staggering, unnerving. He knew he couldn't deny her any longer. That sweet kiss ended, almost too early, and Matt looked down to meet her beautiful gaze. He only smiled at her and wrapped her in his arms for a moment, then let his hand be overtaken by hers. As he began walking toward the door, the same feeling was still buzzing through him. He was at a loss for words at the moment, but he was just glad that their hands were still together. "That was something," he whispered.

Brad was glad that Grace agreed to go, though he thought she'd be less impressed with his apartment. It wasn't the most beautiful place there was, but he really didn't even need it. Grace's next words made Brad search for the two's minds inside the theater. Both were familiar now so they were easy to pick out among the other teenagers. What he got back made him smile, and he politely exited their minds, as he usualy never did, and come back to Grace. "Let's just say we don't need to rush them," he answered.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Movie   Valentine's Day Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 6:40 pm

Jenna laughed to herself as she led him to the door, still holding on to his hand. A flashback of what had happened just a few minutes before came into her mind. She could still picture his golden eyes meeting hers but she quickly tucked the memory away to be remembered later so that she could focas on what was going on around her. The lobby of the movie theater was practically empty exept for a few humans that still lingered. Popcorn was stored up for the night. That's when Jenna relized how late it was. Of course, being a vampire, that didn't really matter anyway.

(sorry for it being so short but I can add more if I need to. Question- I guess Matt brought his own car since he works here, so are Grace and Brad going to drive to Brad's apartment in his car and then Jenna and Matt going to go straight to the sisters' house in Matt's car? )
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Movie   Valentine's Day Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 6:55 pm

(xD, i never thought about that. I guess so, but I'll let MP post before I do. x3)
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Movie   Valentine's Day Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:45 pm

(kk)
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Movie   Valentine's Day Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:03 am

Grace stared confused for a moment at Brad. What was he talking about? All at once, she understood. And she didn't really know what to think. She was happy that Jenna seemed to like Matt, but was she going to fast? As her bigger sister, Grace was of course worried that Jenna would get hurt. But Matt seemed like a nice and honest guy, so why worry. Plus, Brad had suggested him, so how could she doubt that.
" I'm thinking Matt didn't walk here; he has a car, right? Well, lets let them get to know each other a bit more. Matt's, coming to your house to, right," She asked Brad. Her worries were somewhat diminshed, and Jenna was pretty capable of taking care of herself.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Movie   Valentine's Day Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:47 am

Brad nodded; he'd forgotten about that. Matt's silver Lamborghini sat in the corner of the parking lot. A movement caught his eye, and he saw them both heading out to Matt's car. "Maybe back to your place?" he suggested, returning his gaze to Grace for a moment. He gave her a playful nudge. "Don't worry, Matt won't let anything happen to her. He's a good guy." Brad turned back to the wheel and slid his keys into the ignition. The mustang rumbled awake easily and they pulled out of the parkinglot, following an old, beatup jeep on their way out. "Guess we should swing by and pick up Tracer?"

"So where are we heading tonight?" Matt asked, not really wanting to return to his own boring apartment in the same building as Brad's.

(xD Matt's post is a one-liner... Haven't done that in a while xD)

Last edited by Twilight on Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Movie   Valentine's Day Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:04 pm

( -will reply later.. I would only have 5 minutes to type something anyway.. >.<- )
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Movie   Valentine's Day Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:01 pm

Grace smiled whiel Brad continued driving. " Sounds good to me," She said looking towards the dark road ahead. The tall street lights were casting a wide circle of light on the hard pavement.
When Brad said that Jenna would be fine she let all the doubts about Matt out the rolled down window. " I know he is, and you don't know how much I appreciate you setting her up with Matt. I couldn't have picked him better if she had been there with me. I guess it was just that instinct to protect, that made me doubtful. In my eyes, Jenna's just so fragile. But I just need to let her do her own thing," Grace confessed. Usually she wouldn't have admitted her protective flaw to anyone, but Brad just made her feel so comfortable.
She laughed to herself as Brad reminded her about Tracer. She wondered how he had gotton on with Lily.
Grace let her fingers lightly play across the air that was rushing past the window. The air wasn't as clean down here in the city, and she couldn't wait to get to Seagulls Point where the air was clean and tinged with the salty scent of the sea.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Movie   Valentine's Day Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:44 pm

"How bout my house?" Jenna asked. She back to what her room must look like. Piles of clothes would probley be spewn everywhere since Hilda wouldn't be coming until the next day. Her mind came back to earth when she relized they should probley be going now. Outside of the theater, it was almost deserted exept for a few lone people, staring at them with looks that made even Jenna shiver. She took Matt's hand and led him outside. "which one's your car?" she asked. Jenna wondered what Matt car looked like. Whenever she thought about someone's car it always reminded her of them and reflected their personality. Brad's red and white mustang definatly fit him and Jenna wondered about Matt. Grace's red Porche showed her sweet, loving, and outgoing personality.

A silent wind crept in from the north and a street light flickered on the other side of the parking lot.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Movie   Valentine's Day Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:11 pm

(Woops, sorry for the late reply o.O And I'm changing up Matt's car a bit... I found an AWESOME one. x3)

"Sounds fine to me," Matt replied, happily taking her hand. Before he could answer her next question he caught sight of a destinctive red-and-white mustang speeding down the road. "The silver Lamborghini over there in the corner," he answered, pointing, and couldn't help but smirk. Brad had always envied his friend for his car; it was extremely expensive, not like that was an obstical for vampires, but they were kind of hard to get. As he led Jenna to his prized car, he took out his keys and tossed them to her. "I have no clue where you live, so the car is yours," he said, smiling. He opened the passenger door, which swung upward instead of outward, and revealed the welcoming leather seats inside.

( http://www.carpages.co.uk/lamborghini/lamborghini_images/lamborghini-gallardo-superleggera-01-03-07.jpg )
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Movie   Valentine's Day Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:50 pm

(WOW. cool car!! XD)
Jenna looked to where Matt was pointing and saw a multitude of cars. Her night-time eyes allowed her to see into the darkness and she could easily make-out a bright silver car--a Lamborghini. It was smooth and so much more better than her now-simple mustang. As they got nearer, she could tell that it hadn't come from America but probley somewhere like Italy or France. "Nice car," she said and then caught the keys with her eyebrows lifted.

Jenna almost felt privialaged to drive his car but she liked it that he trusted her like that. Of course being vampires, you could just buy anouther one though. Sliding into the driver seat, Jenna breathed in the mixed scents of Matt, a little of Brad, and of a new car smell. She slowly put the silver Lamborghini's key in the ignotion and turned it ever so softly. The engine purred to life with a growl as Jenna shut the door. She slid her hands down her seat, feeling of the smooth leather. The whole car was purely Matt and Jenna could tell that he liked it, which was a big understatement. As she waited for Matt to climb in, Jenna stashed her purse in the floorboard and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Movie   Valentine's Day Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:33 pm

Matt smiled at her sort-of-shocked expression and slid in the passenger's seat smoothly, feeling the familiar leather seats to welcome him. Pulling the car door down, he heard the engine float easily to life.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Movie   Valentine's Day Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:38 pm

Jenna put the shift to Drive and then pulled out of the parking lot. The car smoothly drove over the pavement and shined when it passed under the flickering street lights. Jenna barely had to look at the road or what she was doing as she drove down the highway. Her thoughts focased on Grace and Brad, wondering what they must be up to. Suddenly, they came over a slight hill and the rising sun shone into the car. It made the surface outside of Jenna's window sparkle so brightly that, as a human, she would have had to cover her eyes. The morning sun reminded her that school was to start up soon and Jenna would once more go back to highschool.

{continued in woods, unless you want them to keep driving... ^^}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Movie   Valentine's Day Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valentine's Day Movie
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Love :: Portsburg :: The Cinema-
Jump to: