Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Missed You

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rose
Admin
Rose

I Missed You - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Missed You   I Missed You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:46 pm

( Teeny bit of power play )
Nick's whole body was enthralled by Abigail's kisses. Of course, her lips were ice cold duing to the fact that she was a vampire, but, strangely, every place her lips touched would burn with a low heat; it was a good pain. And then the kiss that her small kisses had been building up to was delivered. Pleasure racked every cell in the werewolves body. His arms itched to circle around her and bring her ever closer, but they were already restrained in her cool hands. It was funny how before no one had been able to match his strength, and now his new vampire love was able to keep him at bay with one hand.
Ab's kiss was great, and Nick felt like the luckiest guy to be able to have her all to himself. Her eyes shined with the reflected fire light, which only enhanced there intrancing power on him. He really did think that her golden eyes were beautiful. That was usually the corny line the guy used to pick up the girl. Having never had to use a pick up line( you either knew if the girl was your soul mate or not) he had received the info from old 80's movies.
" I know," Nick said in a husky voice. He'd always wanted to use that Start Wars Han Solo line on her. Doubting that Abigail would have watched Star Wars, he quickly eased his hands out of her's and, giving her a triumphant smile, circled them around her tiny waist, bringing her closer. Her head was on his chest now, so Nick turned his head, content with just holding her and looking deep into the fire.
After a while, Nicks legs started to yurn to move. He usually wasn't ever this solitary, and not having his run for the day was adding to that urge. Sitting up, he moved so that Abigail now sat on his lap.
" Not that cuddling isn't my most favorite activity, especially now since I have you, I was wondering if you wanted to go on a walk with me," Nick suggested, waiting for her answer.
Back to top Go down
https://coldbloods.rpg-board.net
Casey

Casey

PostSubject: Re: I Missed You   I Missed You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:47 pm

Abigai lelt him shift her postion from laying on top of him to sitting in his lap. She buried herself deeper into his chest, sucking in his enchanting scent. She laid her head in the crook of his neck, her lips gently brushing his skin. A smallest fidget made brought herself back from the wonderful fantasies with him that she had lost herself in, and she realized he was asking a question. Smiling she pulled Nick up from his sitting position, and once standing, she held his hands.
"Where would you like to go, love?" She asked, watching him closely. Quite a few locations came to mind, such as the place they met, that meadow that felt so special to her, but maybe he wanted to show her something new, so she kept her mouth shut. A walk at the beach would be nice, or maybe through the forest. A simple date at the movie? Surely not a dinner, he would not better than that. He would just surprise her then.
Waiting for his answer, she let her fingers draw desings in his hands, unconsciously finding herself walking closer. It wasn't until she realized that she was standing to close to take another step did she gaze up into his beautiful blue eyes, a small amount of mischief showing itself in hers. "Well, seems I can't stay away from you." She said sarcastically but sweety, smiling up at him.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: I Missed You   I Missed You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:15 am

( You can post after me and then I'll reply to Sam's post )
Nick laughed, seeing Abigail's body come ever closer, loving how they both seemed to levitate towards each other without thinking about it. Her movements were fluid and seemed even more ethereal in the flickering light, shadows dancing on the wall behing her." Beleive me. Its definitely a shared feeling," Nick said, proving it by placing his hands on her perfectly shaped hips, swaying just a tiny bit to a unknown tune. Standing there, he took time to think where he wanted to take her. The meadow might be good, but then again she had killed a human there which might bring up some bad memories on her part. A movie sounded good and then a quick glance at the small wooden clock, mounted on the wall showed that it was much too late even for a movie.
" Lets just run. Let the wind take us where it may. Anyways, you havn't seen me in my wolf form since yesterday. And I've been dying to show you my Big Bad Wolf impersonation," Nick said with the hottest smile that would make the most well paid model burn with envy.
Taking Abgail's hand, Nick walked to the door, opening it. With a bow he motioned for her to go first. " Ladies first of course," Nick said in a fake British accent.
Back to top Go down
https://coldbloods.rpg-board.net
Casey

Casey

PostSubject: Re: I Missed You   I Missed You - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:30 pm

(Sounds good)
Abigail smiled as he answered her question, because now she realized she felt like running to nowhere in particular. A simple escape from all things blood that she tried so hard to not think about would be nice. Smirking as he mentioned the big bad wolf, she arranged her face to show mock fear. "Oh, I'm so scared." She said, before smiling at him.
She felt like she was melting into a pool of milk chocolate when he smiled at her. He took her hand, and it tingled with what seemed like electric sparks, but also burned from his special heat she loved. He opened the door, and she laughed happily when he bowed, and with a delicate curtsy she said, "Well, why thank you, sir."
Pulling him outside, she gently removed his hand from hers. With a coy smile, she explained. "You know, there's something I've been, well not dieing to, but eager to try since I met you. Care for a race?" She had left it as a question, but had not waited long enough for him to reply, taking off into the forest with a slight head start, knowing he would be right behind her and not even really care that she had cheated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Missed You   I Missed You - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Missed You
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Love :: Seagull's Point :: The Running Paws Tribe-
Jump to: