Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Loren Blake

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Twilight

Twilight

Loren Blake Empty
PostSubject: Loren Blake   Loren Blake Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:25 pm

(Named after the infamous Loren Blake in the Marked series by P.C. Cast. x3 And YES, I know... ANOTHER CHARACTER. xD I might not even use him. Just thought he would make things more interesting xP)

Name: Loren Blake

Appearence Age: 20

True Age: Roughly 300

Description: Loren stands at an intimidating 6'4, isn't all that muscular, though he does have a wide chest and shoulders, and his eyes are extremely deep, dark, and mysterious. His ruffled sandy brown hair is cute on him, though wouldn't look right on anyone else.

Vegitarian or Human Drinker: Human drinker

History: Loren, as you know, is a very old vampire. He's been around for so long he's stopped couting the years at around 300. At a young age, his father went off to join the army. Unfortunately, he didn't come back alive. After the news about his father, his mother began falling into a depression that quickly turned into suicide. Loren was taken to the orphanage, but the quality there made him fataly ill, and he was quickly rushed to the hospital. There, he "died." Or at least that's what everyone thought. Instead, he was turned by one of the doctors there. Unfortunately, the doctor refused to help him in the real world as a vampire, saying only, "I saved your life, now you can repay me by leaving me alone."

Personality: Loren is extremely, well, hot. Now, all vampire men are gorgeous, but Loren is by far the most beautiful, and he knows that, though he doesn't flaunt it unless he sets his sights on someone. Once he has, he waits for an oppertune moment and has a very effective way to win their heart easily.

Strengths: Loren is extremely smart, and his strongest field is poetry. Besides that, he's great at the physicals. All of them.

Weaknesess: Loren isn't the best tracker there is.

Ability: Immobility

Bonded Partner: None

Coven: None

Picture: I'll just let you imagine him. xD

Other: -
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Loren Blake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loren Blake   Loren Blake Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:19 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
........................... wowwwww yeah I can't say no to that! WHY CANT WRITING SOMEONE MAKE THEM REAL! lol
APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://coldbloods.rpg-board.net
Twilight

Twilight

Loren Blake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loren Blake   Loren Blake Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:26 pm

LOL, thanks. xD I really wanna say more about him but I'm afraid if any of you wanna read that series I'll ruin it... T.T

BY THE WAY, you should read it! It's setting is in Oklahoma, which I think is just spiffy since I live there, and I've been to most of the places that they talk about xD Besides that it's an awesome book, though can get really strange. Just bear with it for a while... ^^'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Loren Blake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loren Blake   Loren Blake Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Loren Blake
Page 1 of 1