Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just after dawn

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twilight

Twilight

Just after dawn Empty
PostSubject: Just after dawn   Just after dawn Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 3:56 pm

(I suck at titles. xD I'm really bored so I'm gonna make a mushed-up-Matt-and-Brad post. xP)

Speeding down the road was, to the human eye, what looked like a flash of silver against the barely new day. Right behind it was a streak of red and white. The sounds of revving engines dominated the seemingly peaceful morning. Almost as soon as it started, everything was quiet. Smoothly, the two cars were pulled into an apartment building's parking lot and turned off. The first of the owners to step out was the owner of the silver car, Matt, and he easily slid out of the driver's seat. Closing the door and locking it, he walked casually into the apartments as Brad began exiting his own Mustang. Throwing the beautiful Lamborghini a final longing look, Brad entered after his friend, ignoring the frantic dog barking coming from the balcony on the other side of the building. Tracer obviously knew who had just arrived. "Hey Stan," Brad greeted the wimpy black-haired man behind the front desk. He got up pretty early. "Good morning," Stan replied half-heartedly, looking overwhelmed as he tried to file a huge stack of papers he'd neglected the week before. "I told you to work on that earlier," Brad said, a grin playing at the edges of his lips. "Yeah, well... I should have listened to ya, that's for sure." Brad chuckled as he started up the stairs. He flew into his own room for a minute, giving Tracer a big breakfast. He ruffled the dog's ears as it hugrily gobbled down the food, almost seeming not to chew. He could hear Matt looking around for something to wear. Quickly, while Brad was listening and doing a quick scan of the building, Tracer ceased his opportunity and licked his master's face from chin to hairline. "Ugh, Tracer!" he complained, quickly grabbing a towel to dry his face as his dog happily went back to eating. Brad leaned against the counter with the towel still gripped in his right hand. He inhaled deeply; Grace's scent still dominated his room, mainly around the couch area, reminding him once again of her.

As Matt entered his apartment, he went straight to his closet. There was nothing fancy there, but it was better than his work uniform. He picked out a black shirt, complete with white letters spelling out "F.O.A.M." It was an inside joke between him and Brad a few years back. It stood for "For Our Acoustic Music." Yeah. No one would get it but the two of them. Along with his shirt he found a pair of dark blue blue jeans, the typical pants for him. Exiting his room that was pretty much empty besides a fairly large couch and an old TV set - he never came to his apartment really - he locked his door and started out into the hall. "Let's go," he called to Brad's room as he passed, but it was unneeded. Brad was already on his way out.

The two of them returned to their cars, Tracer barking frantically above them. Brad laughed at Matt's shirt. "I had forgotten about that," he said. Matt grinned. "It was the farthest back in my closet. For good times sake." Brad laughed all the way to his Mustang and this time he led the two out of the parking lot toward the Seagull Point High school.
Back to top Go down

Just after dawn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Love :: Portsburg :: Apartments-
Jump to: