Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jenna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Jenna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Jenna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Jenna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:01 pm

Name Jenna

Gender Female

Appearence Age 17

True Age 124

Description dark brown hair, golden eyes (vegetarian eyes), pale skin, thin, a little short,

Vegitarian or Human Drinker vegetarian

History Jenna lived in the hills growing up. She used to go with her mother to the town and purchase goods for their small house. Her mother was caring and loved her espeically after her brother and father died when they were sent off to battle.So they lived alone in the house with only their one dog. One night, Jenna heard their collie's howl and got up from bed to see what was going on. She dashed down the stairs and ran out to where the dog was laying. Shadows were all around the dog but Jenna didn't care. She layed her head next to her collie's dead one when she heard a voice. "She's seen us," it whispered. Jenna flinched at the sweet sound of the voice she heard. "How could yo--" she screamed but a velvet hand covered her mouth and carried her to the nearest woods.

20 years later...

Jenna still was reminded of her mother after she became a vampire and so learned to control her thirst in order to visit her old home. She jogged silently on the fall leaves, knowing exactly where the path led to. She looked into the distance to see a grave stone beside their house. She never went back after that. Now, she travels with anouther vampire.

Personality caring, outgoing, loving, protective, quiet, likes to have close friends or family rather than a bunch of people she doesn't know well.

Strengths fast runner (not where it would be an ability)

Weaknesess slow swimmer

Ability invisibility

Bonded Partner Matt

Coven Klein

Picture
Jenna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 101

car: Jenna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Silver_concept_intro

Other none
Back to top Go down
http://www.idk.com/idk
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Jenna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Jenna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:20 pm

pic updated... or just another pic

Jenna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! New_je10
Back to top Go down
http://www.idk.com/idk

Jenna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Love :: Character Formation and Abilities :: Character Formation and Approval-
Jump to: