Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On My Own... For the first time in a long time.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

On My Own... For the first time in a long time. Empty
PostSubject: On My Own... For the first time in a long time.   On My Own... For the first time in a long time. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:02 pm

Jenna sped down the streets in her mustang, her eyes foggy for the first time with loneliness. The sun hadn't come up yet but a lot of early risers were already here taking sips of their warm drinks. Jenna got out of her car, her laptop's leather case over her shoulder as she filed in. The owner looked up from her busy coffee making, tipping her small gray hat at Jenna as she walked up to the counter. A cute dark haired human guy ambled over to the cash register, waiting for her to order. "Caffé Mocha," she spoke, only glancing at the menu once. It didn't really matter what she got since she wouldn't even touch her lips to it anyway. Her drink order was placed on the counter next to her extended hand that held the money in a few moments time leaving her to sit down.

Jenna grabbed a chair at one of the metal tables, smoothing down her skirt. Plugging in her laptop to a plug beside the table, she turned on the faithful little machine. It buzzed softly before the screen filled up with little welcome messages. She smiled and tapped her finger lightly on the space that substituted for the mouse, the messages automatically disappearing. She casually brought the Caffé Mocha to her lips and pretended to take a swig of it. The smell was terrible but it looked really good.
She sat and stared into space for a while, the image of Grace slapping her on the face replaying in her mind..... and then of Matt's smiling face before Grace had come, when they were laying on the couch.
Grace hadn't happened to have asked Jenna how her day went or how she was feeling. It made Jenna not want to even care about her but she knew that whatever happened she would still feel sisterly love towards Grace. Her thoughts wondered away to questions like: Was Grace perhaps jealous that Jenna had such a simple love live and she didn't? Jenna didn't think that was the case but her thoughts were focased on that until 4 am that day.

Starbucks was full of sleepy eyed people here to get their drowsy-state cure.. coffee of course. She watched as customer after customer came piling in, only taking a few glances around the shop. People here were too tired to notice her beauty or how she didn't drink a drop of her coffee, just the way Jenna liked it. It kind of felt good to feel like a human for once. Maybe it would open her up to more doors. She could move away and start a business or something. Jenna didn't feel like she was ready for that yet and she wanted to go wherever Matt did anyway.

(edited)
Back to top Go down
http://www.idk.com/idk
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: On My Own... For the first time in a long time.   On My Own... For the first time in a long time. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:35 pm

Jenna sat with practically glazed eyes staring at the clock. Maybe at sevan she would return and then try to forgive her sister. The clock showed six fifteen. Her stare was broken when a human stepped in front of her path. "Hi," he said as if nervous, "Do you need a refill?" He held a coffee pot in one hand, the other down at his side shaking. The kid looked about fourteen and oh-so-skinny. His light brown hair was combed down to his eyebrows, barely revealing two worried dark blue eyes. Jenna shook her head no, her hands tightening into a fist. The humans always were the ones that inturupted her thoughts. Nevertheless, she smiled pleasantly at him, excusing him to go tend to other customers. He stumbled off, trying not to trip over all of the laptop wires and slumped feet of sleepy visitors.

A little vibration erupted from her purse on the table, making a few people turn around with their brows pulled together in a agitated frown. She dug around in it, pulling out her flashing blackberry. One new message from Amazing Grace. Jenna almost didn't open it, not wanting to see a threat or plead to come home. She pressed the button and a text appeared on the dark red blackberry's screen.

Jen, I know I was a complete and udder bitch to you. I shouldn’t have hit you, for any reason. I can tell you this to your face if you’ll just come home. I miss my little sister, who did a great job helping me.

She smiled warmly at the text, a pleasurable mood assuring her that her sister still wasn't in her stressed mode. She started punching in her reply to Grace, hoping that her reassurance that she was forgiven was clearly typed.

Don't worry. I just needed some time to cool down. I'll probley get home by sevenish.

She wanted for things to just go back the way they were as if it never happened. That was her way of fixing things. Just move ahead and pretend that things were just the same as ever. She gathered up her laptop and wires into the carry-on, dumping her coffee into a bush so that the owner wouldn't get offended. After throwing her cup away and waving a goodbye to the busy owner, she exited the building to her car. It was nice and warm inside, the leather seats felt like they were preheated. Jenna sat in her car for a while, watching people walk by, and gazing at the people on the other side of the glass walls, yawning and kicking back.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: On My Own... For the first time in a long time.   On My Own... For the first time in a long time. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:52 pm

Jenna sat in her warm car, looking at the human's feet tripping sleepily over the curb and into the coffee shop. Her gaze wondered off into space once more until her thoughts were fogged up with her human memories and the bedtime stories that were whispered through her mother's mouth to help her fall asleep when she was just five. She sighed contently, leaning back in her dark brown leather seat. Grace wouldn't mind if she stayed for just a little bit longer.
Her mind was flying up into the clouds, zooming into another time and watching the scene below from up in the fluffy white clouds. A little brunette with short, stocky legs stumbled down a dirt road, her dark crimson cotton dress flowing over her little white shoes and onto the grass. An elegant women sat on a wooden porch swing, the wind tumbling through her fine silky hair and whispering a song into her ear. The women's wide smile could be seen by Jenna even then and the brightness seemed to overflow her happiness level. The little girl laid down in the feild, her short hair flowing angelically out behind her and her hands resting on her stomach. The women gracefully walked up and laid down for stargazing too, her light blue dress billowing out behind her as she walked. Just like a queen, Jenna thought, her mind hazy. The women snuggled close to her brunette child and pointed a long fingered hand towards the sky at all of the constellations like the Big Dipper. The child's chocolate brown eyes widened a little, her little fingers wrapping around the other hand of her mother. The scene faded away faster than Jenna had wanted to, and she started the car with blissfulness lurking in the air around her.

She drove away from Starbucks and into the busy intersection, wondering how long this day could last. Maybe she and Grace could go somewhere and just spend some time talking. Just like the old days when the only thing they had to worry about was leaving the door unlocked for the maid while they went out to watch the wildlife settle down and the sunset disappear. They were truly meant to be sisters and this little thing couldn't split them apart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On My Own... For the first time in a long time.   On My Own... For the first time in a long time. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On My Own... For the first time in a long time.
Page 1 of 1