Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Place To Stay

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rose
Admin
Rose

A Place To Stay Empty
PostSubject: A Place To Stay   A Place To Stay Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:25 pm

Cole quickly spotted his friends where they were standing just inside the coverage of the tall pines. Apparently his face had shown something of what he had been feeling, which was quite unusual, because Skylar gave him a curious look. Of course, he would want to to know what had happened, but, if he was one thing, Cole was a good liar. He would just tell his leader that being kicked out of their friends house so abruptly had irked him. Yes, that is what he would do.
"Hey, do you mind if we stay somewhere with a roof? And preferably some furniture," Megan's question, brought Cole's attention to her. Of course, she would want a room, the only girl in the coven sometimes found it hard to live with male, he knew, duing to the fact that Skylar and him normally didn't care if they sat in the woods all night or stayed in a ritzy hotel room. He found it kind of funny how she would react to these particular choices. She was like the little sister that he had always wanted as a human, and her remark brought a half hearted smile to Cole's face, now. His mind already seemed to be scanning over what he had seen upon entering the town, and checking if he had spotted a hotel of any kind. He recalled many motels, and you could tell, even from the outside, that the inside would not be suitable for a human being, let alone a troop of vampires.
"It looks like we'll need to split up to find a hotel or somewhere to stay. Cole, you can search over to the right, me and Meg will look to the left," Skylar said, stating to obvious. Sometimes Cole wondered if he had a thing for Meg, always splitting up the group in a way where he would be alone with her. Shrugging his shoulders as a 'ok', he turned around and sped off, wanting to leave the place as fast as possible, lest Jenna decide to venture out. Now, all he need to think about was where he could find somthing other than a motel. Speeding down the highway, in the trees of course, Cole remembered seeing a promising building, closer to Portsburg, but still in the Seagull Point limits. In no time at all, the Marriott was looming tall and bright in front of him. Its lights seemed to penetrate the darkness that circled around, seeming to be a alien in this place of almost constant darkness. The level of brightness almost made the vampire want to squint, himself preferring the solitude of the dark.
It became even worse when Cole passed through the glass, automated doors and walked into the lobby. The whole place seemed to painted with differnt shades of gold, orange or beige. Meg, will like this place. The theme was susposed to seem stylish, but the whole thing just seemed tacky to him. Even the perky, blond hostess seemed a little fake.
" Hello, welcome to the Marriott, Having a good day I hope," The blonde said in a high voice, practiced of course. That as until she looked up from her cell phone to see who her customer was. Eyes widened, mouth dropped open, and, if he wasn't mistaken, there was the clunk of a object hitting the marble floor. " Yes, thank you, it has been a nice day," Cole replied. Locking his eyes with her, he used his power of persusion. " Now, I seem to have forgotten my money. I'm sure that won't be a problem, will it." The blonde's figure seemed to to take on a new starightness like she had been shocked. Her gaze was vacant, as she turned to her computer and punched in something. " Of course it won't be, sir. Here's your room key, 901, the best suite we have. Have a wonderful stay," The girl said, dully, handing him a small, plastic rectangle. Nodding to her, Cole wandered into the dining room/ living room. Sitting down in a small armchair by the fireplace, he took out his cell and dialed Skylar's number. The phone rang once and then was picked up. " I've got us a place. Its at the Marriott, just outside Portsburg."
Back to top Go down
https://coldbloods.rpg-board.net
Casey

Casey

A Place To Stay Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Place To Stay   A Place To Stay Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:22 am

Jenna wrote:

Running a hand through his hair, Skylar walked along with Meghan in the direction to the left. Loads of houses surrounded them, it seemed as if this was the side where most people lived. He kicked a pebble along the black cement and it tumbled down the incline to the feet of a rat terrier. The dog's ears perked up and it let out a small yelp as its leesh was pulled abuptly back. It's owner picked it up and stared at the pair, his eyes narrowed. Skylar, at least ten feet away, stopped in his tracks and took in the human scent like a pie on the windowseal. It beckoned him to come and eat the human, like the samples at a restraunt teasing you to come and eat some more. He was then reminded about his duty in this town and how the werewolves would probley declare war if they found out so he just took Meg's hand for safety and pulled her along ahead of the human and his dog who were retreating to a garage nearby.

"That was something back at the Klein house," Skylar said, breaking the silence. "I would have thought we derserved more of a welcome than that." He let go of Meg's hand once the human was out of site and little shops were on either side of them. A few were drug stores, some others just stores like Ross, Target, and grocery stores. His golden speckled eyes scanned the way for any life but on a friday night, the only one traveling the streets would be that human with his dog.

Megan looked around their location, watching for anything that would not be welcome to her. Soon, a dog became apparent to Meg, standing in front of them, it's hot pink leesh leading up to it's owner, who was staring with wide eyes. She could practically read the expression of shock, the person was so surprised to find such and unusual and beautiful pair walking down this road. Megan felt a strong painfukl burning in her throat and the human's scent, and she wanted to suck that poor dog owner dry, bloodlust filling her mind and her insticnts screming at her to attack. A grip on her hand brought her out of the worst of the thirst, and she looked to see Skylar's hand holding her own. Only the smallest whimper of longing escaped her lips, loud enough for only him to hear, and as he dragged her away, she silently congratulated herself on not resisting him at all.
Nodding her head in agreement, she was surprised to find a small trickle of disappointment filling her body when he let go of her hand. What the hell... She thought, but she let it go. Her emotions could react in whatever way they wanted, and it wouldn't mean anything to her. "I still don't understand what was wrong," She began, looking at Skylar briefly. "Grace has never been that blunt since our depart last time, and even then I would have thought she would be willing to see us again, after a century for any hostile feelings to cool down." Megan shook her head slightly and focussed again on the road in front of them, annoyance clearly coloring her words.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

A Place To Stay Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Place To Stay   A Place To Stay Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:49 pm

Skylar shook his head in agreement, his pearly white straight teeth upturned in a smile. He could see deep dark shadows start to appear around them, the sun was going down completely soon. The sunset was fine and golden like a silky aurous sweater with its arms wrapped around the earth in a loving embrace. He glanced casually over at Meg as they walked slowly along the dusky road. He was about to say something but his thoughts were interrupted by a buzzing. He felt it against his leg and stopped to open up his phone. COLE was written across the screen in bold letters along with a picture of him, his smile small and his expression deep in thought. Skylar answered it, holding the Sony Ericsson to his ear. Cole's voice buzzed in the receiver before he hung up; he wasn't much of a cell phone talker. His words echoed in Skylar's head, " I've got us a place. Its at the Marriott, just outside Portsburg." Skylar explained to Meg who it had been and what Cole had been calling about, which it had been pretty obvious.

Skylar said, "I guess we'd better be heading that way before it becomes completely night. We might give the little kids spying on us bad dreams." Skylar pointed to a group of seven or eight little kids who looked to be about four or five. One was stopped on his tricycle, his hands on the handles and his bright green eyes following their every move. Skylar chuckled to himself and steered them closer towards the woods as they passed up the mad house where the little kiddos were playing. He could see a turn in the road further up that would lead them around and along the edge of the woods. He closed his eyes while walking and spotted Cole burning in the map. He looked to be in a place where if they turned just around that corner, they'd see the doors to the Marriott.

(cue Loren now. Wink... ya. so.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.idk.com/idk
Twilight

Twilight

A Place To Stay Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Place To Stay   A Place To Stay Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:19 pm

This poor little town. The humans were so unsuspecting of the death and horrors that lived alongside them everyday in this small, pathetic excuse of a town. There were so many vampires here that it was almost sad at how oblivious they all were to their ever-encroaching doom that always lurked in the shadows, waiting for one of them to slip up and make a wrong move. Just one instant where a human was alone and usually that one being was never seen again.

With his eyes downcast and distant, Loren walked aimlessly through the streets close to the woods. His shirt was scratched up and torn in various places, having been thrown through a tree and hit with a boulder, but he didn't care what any of these pathetic humans thought about him. In fact it seemed to make the girls even happier. He wasn't going back there. Not now, at least. He was definately coming back to the Klein house to get back at them; but he was heavily outnumbered this time. Being over 300 years old doesn't help him there. He had to come up with a plan that would separate them; it'd make them easier to pick off.

Continuing his distant walk down the sidewalk of one of the sub-urbs in Seagull's Point, he suddenly halted in his advance. Vampires? More of them? He inclined his head slightly as a faint breeze wafted past his nose, carrying with it the definate scent of vampires. Interested, Loren started up his casual walk again and passed what could possibly be the fanciest thing in this small town; the Marriott. It was a super hotel, as far as he was concerned, and not too earlier was he here to get a "snack," if you will.

Almost immediately, he spotted one vampire male standing not far away. And soon he was joined with two others; a female and another male. A coven? he wondered, and made his apperance obvious by taking a few more steps to walk beside them. The first thing he looked at were their eyes; and that confused him. They were golden, though there were red flecks in each of them that said they were also human drinkers. Well at least I'm not the only one now, he said mentally, and approached the three.

"I'm sorry to intrude, but what may I ask are you three, a coven, doing in a desolate town such as this?" he asked casually. He made eye contact with all three of them, not knowing who was to be considered the leader umong them, and waited patiently for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

A Place To Stay Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Place To Stay   A Place To Stay Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:28 pm

( Even tho its my turn to post I think Jen should)
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

A Place To Stay Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Place To Stay   A Place To Stay Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:46 pm

(KK)

"I'm sorry to intrude, but what may I ask are you three, a coven, doing in a desolate town such as this?" a voice sounded from in front of him and Skylar looked up to see a vampire standing in their path that led to the hotel room. Not many would dare to be so bold as to step in three fiercesome vampires way who were prone to drink human blood. This newcomer, (or oldcomer?), looked as daring as he sounded to justify it enough, his blond hair was shaggy across his forehead, something, Skylar noted, made Meg's gaze flicker towards him. It was that, or the ruby red look of the pure blood drinker eyes this vampire possessed. Was he a friend of the Klein coven? Or was he the problem? Skylar couldn't figure out all the parts of the puzzle in time to answer his given question. Skylar's feet came to an abrupt stop on the sidewalk, about two feet in front of the other parasite. His coven mates halted beside him as Skylar's stomach took a plunge. Up close, he could see rips and tears in his shirt, which meant he hadn't had time to change and something or someone had made those tears. It was a curious time to show up since they had just seen the tired Klein coven, but he left things to be figured out for later.

"Actually we were just passing through," Skylar said carefully, wondering if this new vampire owned a bit of Seagull's Point now, "These are my two accomplices, Meg and Cole. My name is Skylar." He made the introductions, pointing to each person in turn. It would be better for them not to mention the Klein coven. The speaker might feel more compelled to talk if he didn't know that their old allies were the other coven nearby. Skylar closed his eyes for a half second to see if this guy had any friends nearby. It was only them, but of course, Skylar hadn't seen the blood drinker in front of him before so maybe his power was fading.

(sorry its short... just got back from this church thing that lasted this weekend (that's why I didnt' reply sooner)... and twi, I'll post as Jenna soon, I just need to rest first. lol =P)
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

A Place To Stay Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Place To Stay   A Place To Stay Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:03 pm

(I'm surviving school! Sorry for the lateish reply)
Megan heard steps coming closer, and she turned to look at the new arrival. Her eyes unconsciously roamed his body, searching for threats in the newcomer as he approached them. As he came closer, with a little gasp she realized all at once that he was extremely beautiful. She looked at Skylar for a brief moment, almost as if comparing, and then looked back at the male. His red eyes were stunning, sharp against his pale skin. Sandy brown hair covered his head, and Megan absolutely adored it. Slight desire, but mostly curiosity filled her mind, and it showed in her golden eyes as she let their gaze rest on the floor near his feet. Her eyes flickered up to his face slightly as he began to speak, but then back as she felt shyness yet again take over.
"I'm sorry to intrude, but what may I ask are you three, a coven, doing in a desolate town such as this?" He said, making Megan wonder if he was really a newcomer. Maybe he lived here, but then the Klein coven had never mentioned that. They didn't really mention anything, Megan reminded herself. Blinking her eyes, she noticed that even his voice was sexy and smooth. She heard Skylar say that they we're passing through, and then he began to introduce the coven. She nodded ever so slightly to the vampire when her name was spoken, glad she didn't have to say it herself, and then she waited impatiently for him to begin an introduction.
Suddenly, a vision began flickering before her, taking the present away and showing her the future. Megan closed her eyes and took in a deep breath without noticing truly what she was doing. She cringed ever so faintly at the scene. Simple as it was, they we're fighting. Her coven and this newcomer. She probed deeper, trying to expand what she could see, like who they were fighting, but it disappeared into blackness all too quickly. She quickly tried to call it back, find out what was going on, but the vision would not come again, like a dream you had once seen in your sleep but never would again. A sharp intake of breath came as she opened her eyes, and surely only her coven would notice these small things, it had happened so fast for anyone elso to process unless they knew what signs to look for. Her now troubled eyes glanced at Cole and Skylar, and she silently tried to convey that they should talk soon, alone. Worry filled her body, but she firmly held back tremors of fear.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

A Place To Stay Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Place To Stay   A Place To Stay Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:44 pm

"Actually we were just passing through," one of the males spoke. Loren nodded slightly, accepting the answer, and also expecting that as well. Of course they'd never tell him what they were really here for; it was only to be expected if a stranger walked up. Following the motions of his hands as he introduced each of the coven members, Loren took in all of their features. The one named Cole seemed to be distant and guarded; as if he were expecting an attack to come out of no where. The sense of alertness coming from him was obvious, though he wasn't showing anything through his eyes; they looked to be deep in thought. Skylar, the vampire he was talking to, held himself with an air of pride surrounding him; as if he were the assumed leader within the three. Loren respected that, and moved on to the third; the female, introduced with the name Megan. She seemed the most shy out of the three of them. She downcast her eyes as if she were afraid to look him in the face. Even though Loren got that a lot from females, it was a bit odd to have a vampire do it. Female vampires seemed to be more spunky and upbeat than humans, probably to do with the power they held, yet she was submitting and confided within herself rather than speaking out.

Loren gave a greeting nod to each in turn, grinning slightly to himself at the shy little nod Megan gave. "I am Loren," he introduced himself, returning his unnatral dark red gaze to Skylar; the one he presumed to be the leader. "Forgive me for my boldness; I was just curious as to what could appeal to you in such a small town." He prepared to speak again, but a child wailing with delight as her friend chased her down the sidewalk destracted him, and he looked down as the two passed right beside them, their mother giggling as she walked calmly by. Loren inhaled the delicious scent, revelling in the warmth and power it held, yet didn't follow as he normally would have. "Why don't we go inside; it'll be much more... Private there," he suggested.

(My grandma passed away last night... Right when I was almost finished posting this, we got a call. She was such a sweet person, it's not fair that she had to go. Rest in Peace, Betty Sue Cochran.)
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

A Place To Stay Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Place To Stay   A Place To Stay Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:01 pm

(aww.. I'm so sorry Twi. :hug:)

TO EVERYONE!: hehe sooo every1 who doesn't already know the plot is gonna be real mad at me... BUT so that we won't reveal the whole thing, We're fastforwarding it a bit. I'm going to post a short paragraph about the meeting that The briggs coven and Loren had (things that played out and everything) but not what they talked about. After that, the writers will know exactly what to post (I think.. if you're writing in this topic and don't know wut you're supposed to do just pm me. lol). No ya, so here's the meetings outcomes and wut happened:

Loren and the new coven go inside and sit down in a corner of the lobby. They suspiciously are whispering in really low voices to where not a single human could hear. Cole slumps back nonchalantly in his cusioned chair, listening to the conversation with the slightest bit of a smile on his mouth and his lips unmoving. Meghan nervously shifts positions the whole time, only saying a few words while listening to Loren and Skylar argue at Loren's suggestion. After the discussion is over, the foursome stand up, Skylar stretching out as he stood like a human would, while Loren leads the group outside again.

(yea.. so MP u post first and then I will... unless case would rather. lol)
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

A Place To Stay Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Place To Stay   A Place To Stay Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:56 pm

( ill post wen i get back from the game i promise)
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

A Place To Stay Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Place To Stay   A Place To Stay Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:02 pm

(lol k. Smile )
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

A Place To Stay Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Place To Stay   A Place To Stay Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:50 pm

The harsh glare of a metal street lamp splashed its pale yellow light across Cole's white face, as he, along with the rest of his group, emerged from the bright, cheerful atmosphere of the Marriot's lobby. In the old days, he had indulged in any light, particularly the sun, with a drug like addiction. It was like, now that he was pressured not to hang around in the sun, it had become a forbidden ectasy. He had guessed, at first, that it was just his human self missing the normalcy of standing in the bright sun. But after a while it had faded away and Cole had once again hid in his books.
Standing on the wet pavement, though he felt the urge as strong as it had been on the morning of his first day as a vampire. Looking towards the horizen, he longed to see the orange orb inch up to shoo away all the dark. Suddenly, a disgusted feeling came over himself. He was acting like some light loving pansy. It was probably just his conscious reacting to the dark deed that shortly would come to past.
" So, now what do we do," Cole voiced darkly, his mind already lost in what had gone on.
The plan had come together in a most unusual place. The living space in a bright hotel wasn't Cole's first picture when he thought of a place to plan the killing of 4 vampires. But it was obvious, after chatting with Loren that they all had a common enemy that needed to be demolished. The Briggs coven becuase of Cole's new hatred of Jenna and the dismisive behaviour from Grace. For the dark stranger, it was more personal. He only told Skylar, Megan and Cole enough for them to guess that he'd had a relationship that hadn't ended well because of the appearance of her present lover. It was obvious that this unknown lover was a enemy directly to Loren, and he would kill anyone who tried to destroy this 'Brad' first. Not really caring, all Cole was interested in was Jenna. His coven knew not to intervene when it came down to the time, and Loren was going to be busy enough with his target. Cole desperately needed to see the fear of death come into Jen's beautiful golden eyes, see the pain of watching her loved ones die around her, watch the fading light of her life flicker out like the flimsy flame of a candle. Only then would she have experienced what he had had to go through when she had dismissed him like a love sick human. She would pay because........no one rejected him.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

A Place To Stay Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Place To Stay   A Place To Stay Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:17 pm

(I'm gonna post next at Borders)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Place To Stay Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Place To Stay   A Place To Stay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Place To Stay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Love :: Seagull's Point :: Marriott-
Jump to: