Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

David Norling

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Reason

The Reason

David Norling Empty
PostSubject: David Norling   David Norling Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:26 pm

Name David Norling

Gender male

Eyes brown

Hair dark brown, nearly black. It is a bit longer than average and is usually messed up just enough to look good. His bangs hangf over his face just a little bit.

Skin average caucasion.

Age 16 (unless a different age would be better for the plot)

Personality David is a quiet teenager, but when he feels strongly about something, he will speak up. His initial silent demeaner gives way to an intelligent, talkative, profile when he finds a good friend. He will always stay true to his friends and responsibilities except in emergency.

History David lived in Great Britain until the age of 9. His parents split up at that time and he moved to the states with his mother. His father visits infrequently when he can take time off of work, but David has been to his home country only twice since the split. He enjoys the United States, but as an only child living with a single parent, he misses Britain sometimes. He still holds to his british accent, refusing to adapt.

After entering the U.S. David and his mother roamed the country, bouncing from home to home while she searched for a job. David never quite found comfort in the brief living conditions from one state to the next until they came here. His mother found a more permanent job as an assistant in a law firm, where she hopes to someday be promoted to a lawyer or paralegal. David is going to start school at Seagull Point High soon, hoping to have some new friends this year.

Likes David likes sciences, and animals, and the outdoors. He believes strongly in facts and logic. He is interested in cars, though he doesn't have his license yet, and he thinks that having a motorcycle would be great. One of his favorite things is music. He writes songs and has his own guitar and electronic keyboard.

Dislikes David dislikes bothering with people who he considers dumb. He dislikes excessive television and absolutely hates moving around a lot. He prefers to stay right around home and just hang out rather than rush all over the place.

Picture I don't have one, I hope that's okay. If not, I'll try to come up with something.

Other ....

Last edited by The Reason on Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add more history)
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

David Norling Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Norling   David Norling Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:13 pm

Looks really good! History good use a little bit more. You don't have to have a picture, but it would be very helpful to me if you pmed me a better description or you could just post it here.
Its great to have another new person and I hope you enjoy rping here. Just out of curiosity, did Casey tell you about this site?
Back to top Go down
https://coldbloods.rpg-board.net
Casey

Casey

David Norling Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Norling   David Norling Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:48 pm

Yes Rose, this is the very lovely girl I invited Smile
Thanks for joining PW!! (Errr... The Reason) Lol nice username Razz
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

David Norling Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Norling   David Norling Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:52 pm

Yes she did. YOu can call me PW, Casey, I'll know what you're talking about better. My own username still confuses me.

I'll add some more to history, and I'm thinking about drawing a picture of him and maybe using it as my avatar if that would be okay. I will pm you a description though if you need me to.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

David Norling Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Norling   David Norling Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:55 pm

OHHHHHHHHH ok. I'll just call you pw then, the reason sounds kind of serious. He sounds really cute dont you think case! British awwwwww!

Oh and yeah pw that would be awesome. It helps me visualize the characters better.
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

David Norling Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Norling   David Norling Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:33 pm

Of course he sounds cuuuuuuuuuute Smile
The reason isn't serious, just that she's Potterwolf on the other forums, and it's gonna easily confuse a blonde like me to call her something besides PW.
Again, THANKS FOR JOINING PW!! *hugs*
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

David Norling Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Norling   David Norling Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:43 am

Potterwolf sounded weird for a Twilight forum, so I chose something else. The Reason isn't that serious, it's a song quote. Anyway, so nobody gets confused, just call me PW if that's better for you.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

David Norling Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Norling   David Norling Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:25 pm

I added more history and am working on the drawing.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

David Norling Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Norling   David Norling Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 3:36 pm

HE is accepted!!!!!!!!!!!!! you can rp him now just make sure i get that drawing. Have fun with your character!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

David Norling Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Norling   David Norling Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 4:03 pm

I will, thank you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

David Norling Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Norling   David Norling Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

David Norling
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Love :: Character Formation and Abilities :: Character Formation and Approval-
Jump to: