Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hela Lloyds 'Spiritus'

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
spiritus

spiritus

Hela Lloyds 'Spiritus' Empty
PostSubject: Hela Lloyds 'Spiritus'   Hela Lloyds 'Spiritus' Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 2:28 pm

Name Hela Spiritus (real surname is Lloyds, but she hates it)

Gender Female

Eyes Silver, they darken according to her mood

Hair Long, straight black hair, sometimes it is put in an up do

Skin Pale

Age 19

Personality She is shy, quiet, mostly she keeps to herself. She has a strong and well built wall around her heart and believes that nothing can really get to her, except her beloved Gibson guitar. Often you would find her cold, withdrawn, and slightly heartless is she is having a bad day or in one of her ‘moods’. She doesn’t open up to many people but if someone ever gets the chance, they would come to find that she is smart, poetic, and deep. She is usually intelligent but never shows it unless she has to. She never does more than she needs to do and she sees the world though very different eyes compared to a normal person. She is rather stubborn, especially when she knows (think) that she is right about something.

History She was born in New York, her parents died when she was 6, and she was to live with her godmother, until she was of age. When she turned 18 she moved to live in Los Angeles, but the place reminded her too much like home where her family died so she moved again to a smaller, and more quiet town, where she stayed and lived a quiet life, minus the occasionally driving to the nearest club and drinking until 5 in the morning then crashing at a nearby hotel until she was good enough to drive back home.

Likes Friends, meeting new people, the night sky, the dark, her home. She also has a passion for drinking, fighting, gambling, music and getting in trouble. She loves watching the sunset on the roof of her house, or walking on the beach when the sun is going down or when the stars are out.

Dislikes People who think they know her, the sun, working or school. She hates being active, such as playing sports and things like that, but she is healthy. He hates crowded places, and loud noise, unless it’s music. And she hates people telling her she needs a boyfriend, because she doesn’t, or so she keeps telling everyone.

Picture Hela Lloyds 'Spiritus' 27 (Amy Lee)

Other She has two tattoos, one of a black rose on her shoulder and one that says. ‘Death is not the greatest loss in life; it is what dies in us as we live’. It interviewed much like a snake is on a branch. She has an eyebrow piercing on her left brow. She dresses in black or darks colors a lot and it would be a lucky day if anyone saw her in pink or bright colors. She hates labels, but if she had on it would be gothic.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Hela Lloyds 'Spiritus'   Hela Lloyds 'Spiritus' Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 5:46 pm

looks pretty good to me. MP (Rose) has to approve it first tho.

btw, welcome to Coldbloods!

also, I would probley change your avatar (downsize it) cause it stretches the page.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idk.com/idk
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Hela Lloyds 'Spiritus'   Hela Lloyds 'Spiritus' Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 4:20 pm

Lol sorry as Jenna explained I've been kind of busy with dance and school work. Highschool a royal pain!
But yeah she looks good. Approved!
Back to top Go down
https://coldbloods.rpg-board.net
spiritus

spiritus

PostSubject: Re: Hela Lloyds 'Spiritus'   Hela Lloyds 'Spiritus' Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 4:29 pm

Don't worry i understand, I'm a freshman at a new school..yea..not easy at my school so don't apologize Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hela Lloyds 'Spiritus'   Hela Lloyds 'Spiritus' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hela Lloyds 'Spiritus'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Love :: Character Formation and Abilities :: Character Formation and Approval-
Jump to: