Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roza Harris

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Epona aka Rosa

Epona aka Rosa

Roza Harris Empty
PostSubject: Roza Harris   Roza Harris Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:23 pm

NameRoza Harris

GenderFemale

Appearance Age18

True Age100

Description
Roza is slim and tall as for her figure. She enjoys wearing dark-punk type clothing. Everyday she wears a different color and hair style. If you notice her eyes change tones with her personality. Like say if she is mad they will darken or happy they will be bright. Seeing her have a cheerful side makes her seem weird for wearing dark clothing. Gets slong with her friends and loves to try on new styles. Roza is tough and really fast since after all she is a vampire. When its night her senses all enhance.

Vegetarian or Human DrinkerVegetarian

History
Roza was a human at age 18 when she was turned. It happened on a rainy night when she was walking home from school. Well she saw guy but couldn't fight him off as he bit her. Ever since she was turned she had been on her own. Not meeting any other vampire she was alone. For all she knows is that she is the only vampire. She became a vegetarian because she doesn't like the smell of human blood.

PersonalityRoza has a sweet personality. She enjoys hanging out with her friends. She will fight anyone she has to to protect her home and friends. Roza tends to very Sarcastic most of the times ,but everyone loves to hang out with her.

Strengths
-Really great senses
-Keeps up her guard
-Loves Wolves
-Can sense Danger

Weaknesses
-Bad Temper
-Seems to zoom out
-Hates Spiders

AbilityControlling Elements

Bonded Partner No One

Coven Not Part of One

Picture
Roza Harris Random

Roza Harris Coolpic Car.
Other

Last edited by Epona on Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:35 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Roza Harris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roza Harris   Roza Harris Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 4:21 pm

Please finish the sheet and then I'll check it
Thank you
Rose
Back to top Go down
https://coldbloods.rpg-board.net
Rose
Admin
Rose

Roza Harris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roza Harris   Roza Harris Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:47 pm

Looks good! accepted
Back to top Go down
https://coldbloods.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Roza Harris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roza Harris   Roza Harris Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roza Harris
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Love :: Character Formation and Abilities :: Character Formation and Approval-
Jump to: