Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enjoying the wake

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Twilight

Twilight

Enjoying the wake Empty
PostSubject: Enjoying the wake   Enjoying the wake Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 2:31 pm

Brad smiled to himself as he opened the trunk of his red 2007 mustang, complete with two white racing stripes running down the middle and black horses running the border the length of the car. He'd come for the waves; the news report said that it should be extremely perfect surfing weather. Brad peeled off his white T-shirt, revealing his perfectly sculpted muscles underneath. He threw his shirt inside his car and removed a blue-and-white surfboard from the back. Tucking the board under one arm, he closed the door and locked his car. The smile stayed on his face as he left the parkinglot and approached the white sand of the beach of Seagull Point. The beach was crowded with humans; obviously he wasn't the only one that heard the news report. As he walked toward the water he scanned the crowd with his mind, searching for more vampires. None here. Of course, like every day, even though the news report said it'd be perfect today, there was no sun. Not yet, at least. He knew that there would be, but not for a couple more hours of cloud cover. Wow... he heard somewhere in his mind. He searched deeper and saw that it was a human. A female human, about two years younger than himself. He laughed at what she was thinking, and when she heard that laugh she blushed and turned away, squealing to her friends. Brad let his laugh stop, but he kept it alive inside. Those kind of thoughts always amused him. He could still hear her conversation; it was loud enough for him to hear even though she was trying to whisper. "Look at him!" she squealed, waving her arms to express the excitement. "I've seen him here before; is he NOT gorgeous?!" Brad tried his hardest to contain his laugh.

Once he reached the water's edge he waded right into it. Other humans stepped in, went a little too deep, and came back to the beach; while a few more braver humans went out all the way. Apparently the water was cold, but Brad could tell no difference. Once deep enough, he pulled the board from under his arm and hopped on to of it. He lay down and started to push with his arms out to the waves where more humans were already laughing and enjoying themselves. His eyes scanned ahead and found a huge wave that was heading straight for him. Brad skillfully turned and stood up on the board, riding the wave with expert-like procision. He loved these kind of days.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Enjoying the wake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the wake   Enjoying the wake Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:39 pm

(continued from woods)

Jenna pulled up next to her sister. She looked away from Grace's smug smile and instead look in her rearveiw mirror to check her hair. It was the same as before and so she stepped lightly out of her silver mustang. She grabbed her beach bag on the way out and then locked her car, throwing her keys into her ralph lauren beach bag. She smiled back at her sister as if she had actually won but then passed her, breathing in the smells of tourists' sunscreen and the ocean. Jenna pranced into the middle of the feild of tourists and sunbathers. A group of guys the same age that went to her highschool passed, smiling at her but she ignored them.

Was there not a quiet place to relax without getting squashed by sweaty people and gangily guys? Jenna trod over to a seperate spot under an overhanging rock that looked shady with a great veiw. A few kids about 7 or 8 were building a sandcastle inside, shouting about a twig breaking. Jenna looked confusingly at them but said sweetly, "Could I please rest alone here? I need a shady spot to relax." The childern nodded with dazed expressions and then walked away. Jenna pulled out her Juicy towel and layed it out on the sand a few feet away from the water. She wanted to watch while her sis would be sufing the waves.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idk.com/idk
Rose
Admin
Rose

Enjoying the wake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the wake   Enjoying the wake Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:02 pm

Grace snikered at her sisters look of indiference. She knew that Jenna hated losing. But she also knew that she'd be fine after she won another time.
Grace locked her car with a beep and grabbed her custom made board and headed for the water. She could already see the waves breaking.
She found her sisters shady spot soon enough. She set her bag down and took off her flip flops and sweat pants.
" Yes, making kids leave so you can have your peace is extremely nice," Grace said giggling at Jenna. She gestured toward the waves and started toward the waves.
The stars were unbearable, but couldn't be helped. She was glad she couldn't hear what they were thinking. The best thing was just to ignore them. As soon as she was up to her waist in the water she slid onto her board and started paddling out to the surf. She was almost out to the waves when a smell came over the briny scent of the sea water. Vampire, Grace thought in disbeleive. Just then a wave came upon Grace and crashed over her. If she had had to breath she proabably would have drowned, but her powerful legs let her kick to the top. Her head broke the surface, and stragely her eyes were still locked on the stranger.
Back to top Go down
https://coldbloods.rpg-board.net
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Enjoying the wake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the wake   Enjoying the wake Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:14 pm

Jenna ignored Grace's comment and pulled out a teen vogue magazine. She flipped the pages until she found something interesting. Gosh, Beijing has some odd styles, Jenna thought to herself as she looked at the page about colorful hangbags that are the new fashion there. She pulled out a notebook and wrote a note to tell her sister to take a dull handbag the next time they go to Beijing. She grinned at her newly devised plan, but then set down the notebook to see her sister flop off of her board because of a wave. She laughed at loud even though people were only a few yards away.

Jenna looked closely at Grace and then saw what or who she was looking at. A guy was surfing on the waves with perfection like Jenna had never seen in a human. typical, Jenna thought with a giggle. Grace seemed the kind of person to be able to spot a vampire in a blink of the eye. She watched the two of them for a minute but then layed back down, flipping through her teen vogue for something more interesting than a guy vampire. They liked to show off and she wanted to be single for a while. She had plenty of time.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

Enjoying the wake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the wake   Enjoying the wake Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:18 pm

Brad twisted into a nice curve as his wave sank into the wake, sliding down to his board again to sit atop it. He gazed for another wave when a thought came into his mind. Vampire, it said. Brad searched deeper while his golden eyes scanned the wavy water. It didn't take long. A female vampire, vegitarian, surfing. Another was on the beach; it seemed they were related or at least close. "Who might you be?" Brad asked, his gaze locked on the other vampire. He knew she'd be able to hear him, though a normal human wouldn't be able to make out what he was saying. "Look at that!" the girl from before was saying, apparently still goggling over him. He could even hear her out here in the water? That's not fair. "He knows how to handle a wave."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Enjoying the wake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the wake   Enjoying the wake Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:23 pm

Grace composed herself after the brief momento of susprise. She slid gracefully onto the board, her red hair dripping. Stradling her board she turned to the vampire.
" I'm Grace Klein," Grace said. " We don't get many vistors of the vampire persuasion around her so please forgive my susprise. And your name," She asked smiling. She didntt know what to think about the vampire yet. She gave a quick glance to the shore where her sister was still sitting. And then refocused back on the vampire.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

Enjoying the wake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the wake   Enjoying the wake Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:32 pm

"Grace, huh?" Brad asked, giving her a smirk. "And don't worry; I haven't seen any vamps here myself until you came along. I'm Brad." The salty ocean breeze was mauling his undampened hair, but he didn't pay much mind to it. A huge wave caught his eye and he turned his head to peer at the beauty. "Let's see what you got," he challenged, smiling. With that, he slid to his stomach and paddeled out to the huge wave, hoping for some fun.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Enjoying the wake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the wake   Enjoying the wake Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:41 pm

Grace laughed at his challenge and started to do the same. Well if a vamp had to come here then at least he’s a vegetarian and good-looking at that, Grace thought. She then focused on the contest. She wanted to win.
A huge wave was starting to form; the perfect one n fact fort one of Grace's favorites, the Barrel. She thought she'd get halfway through and then do a Cut Back out the way she had come.
She could feel the wave start to lift her board up and, in reaction, slid up to a standing position. The thrill of surfing excited Grace like nothing else. Her board slid through the tunnel, were all you could here was the roar of water all around her. Grace quickly flipped her board for her Cut back and exit the way she had entered.
As she sat on her bard, a dazzlingly beautiful smile played across her cherry red lips, she scanned the waves for any trace of curiously mysterious stranger, Brad.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

Enjoying the wake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the wake   Enjoying the wake Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:42 pm

Brad let the wave go; he didn't care for barrels. Instead, he watched to see what Grace was going to do, and was fairly impressed with her show. He held up his hands to show ten fingers with a smirk on his face. Once that nice wave rolled through and dissapeared, he waited for a perfect one of his own. There, he thought. Just in front of him a few yards away was the beginning of a nice wave. He paddeled out to it and slid into a standing position once his board began to rise. He rose the wave all the way to the top, then expertly twisted his torso so that his board cut through the water, giving him a nice sharp turn to ride back down. Once he was there he came back up at the top of the wave with incredible speed. At the right time, the front of his board left the water and soon the rest of it followed; sending him in a nicely formed flip. He struggled with it; he hadn't practised this in a few years, but he managed to land nicely. The wave rolled on and Brad laughed at what he'd done; he honestly expected to splash.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Enjoying the wake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the wake   Enjoying the wake Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:19 pm

Grace finally spotted Brad on a wave not too far from her. She seriously thought that he was going to fall, but was amazed that he landed smoothly. She was impressed. He was no ameuter.
" Well, done," She said clapping softly. " No one has ever succeded me at surfing. It's refreshing," She said. Jenna had never found surfing interesting.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

Enjoying the wake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the wake   Enjoying the wake Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:59 pm

Brad laughed and paddled over to her, stopping at her side. "Thanks," he said. His golden eyes glanced at the beach and then found their way back to Grace. "So who's the other vampire on the beach?" he asked. "It seems you two are close," he observed. His still undampened hair, again, was being mutilated by the salty sea air, but he shrugged it off. He knew their time on the beach was growing scarce; the sun would appear after another hour. They needed to get out soon. But they still had time for a bit of chatter.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Enjoying the wake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the wake   Enjoying the wake Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:04 pm

Jenna laid down her copy of Teen Vogue and peered around the overhanging rock to see the sky. The sun seemed to almost peek over the thick clouds. She slipped her shorts back on and folded up her towel. She needed to run to the store for food for her pet fish before the sun came out and her skin revealed her secret.. She signaled to Grace that she was leaving and then hung the beach bag over her shoulder. Jenna trudged quietly up the hill. Her car beeped its welcome as she slid into the leather seat.

She laid her beach bag in the shotgun and then turned the ignition. Her motor turned on smoothly. She turned on a playlist from her favorite artist, Duffy, cranking up the volume whenever it got to her favorite song, Mercy. She sung along until she got to the convenient store right beside the beach. After buying the fish food, she headed home, thinking about what Grace and 'surfer dude' were doing right now.

(WHoops EDITED)

Last edited by Jenna on Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Enjoying the wake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the wake   Enjoying the wake Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:47 pm

Grace looked back at the beach when Brad mentioned Jenna. It looked like she was leaving. Grace would probably just meet her at the house. She then turned back to Brad to answer his question.
" Yes, we are close. Her name's Jenna. She's like a sister to me. Back when I used to travel I saved her from a group of Bloodrinkers and turned her myself. She's been with me ever since," Grace said making her fingers dance in the water. She couldn't help noticing that Brad's hair looked dazzaling as it was ruffled by the wind. He was also well built.
She started to feel selfconscious about her own appearance. She did a super quick check of her reflection in the water. Her hair was still mostly dry. Stray beads of water dotted her hair and looked like little crystals. Her swimsuit complemented her slender figure. She approved and then looked back; she had been so quick he wouldn't have even noticed.
She then noticed that the gray glow that had been overhead the whole time was starting to get lighter. The sun would be appearing soon. She really didn't want to say good bye to Brad, and then she had a idea.
" I am sad to say that I must leave. You, know as well as I that it would not be a good thing if the humans saw what we look like in the sun," She said sighing a little. " But since you have come to my home town its the least I can do to show you the best places to hunt. I actually need to hunt myself, so my sister and I could accompany you," Grace said suggestedly and flirtingly.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

Enjoying the wake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the wake   Enjoying the wake Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:09 pm

Brad listened quietly and didn't respond to her first comment; how she saved this 'Jenna'. Though he was impressed. Her next statement, he agreed with. "I live outside of this town, my own apartment. It's small but nice. I only come here to the beach and to hunt. Though my beach days are getting shorter and shorter it seems..." He met her eyes and smirked. "I'd like to join you in a hunt." He knew this morning when he got ready for his beach trip that he had faint dark circles under his eyes and they were beginning to darken. A hunt would be just what he needed. "I'll be at my car." With that, he turned and made his way back to the beach. He jumped off his board and waded through the chest-deep water to the white sandy beaches, where he could still hear that annoying little mosquito chattering on and on about him.
He trudged through the sand up to his red-and-white mustang. The car beeped, acknowledging his return, and opened the trunk again. He stuffed his board into it and grabbed his white T-shirt. He slipped that back on, then closed the latch. He leaned against the side of his car with his arms crossed, waiting for Grace.

Last edited by Twilight on Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Enjoying the wake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the wake   Enjoying the wake Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:36 pm

Grace followed quickly beind. People were really starting to come now. You could barely see the snad for all the beach blankets. Grace soon found where she had put her bag, annd snatched it up. She didn't bother to puter her sweatpants back on; she just tied the fluffy, white towel around her waist.
As she walked back to her car, the boys were getting even bolder in there whistles and looks. Humas could be so vulgar sometimes. Grace finally came to the sandy niche where her car sat. She threw her bag in the back and hopped in. The ignition turned on smoothly, and Grace guided the car to where Brad was standing.
" I just need to go back to my house and get some more suitable clothes on. You could follow if you want," She said with a sly smile.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

Enjoying the wake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the wake   Enjoying the wake Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:49 pm

Brad watched as Grace entered her red (?) Porche and made her way to him. He gave her that smirk of his and opened his car, entering it, and turning the ignition in one quick movement. He closed the door and rolled down the window, popping on a pair of sunglasses he kept inside. "After you," he offered, resting one arm on the door. He had to admit, she looked pretty cute in that little Porche, but what female vampire wouldn't?
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Enjoying the wake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the wake   Enjoying the wake Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:02 pm

( continued in woods )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Enjoying the wake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the wake   Enjoying the wake Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enjoying the wake
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Love :: Seagull's Point :: Seagull Point Beach-
Jump to: