Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-The Treehouse- More wolves come to town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkestic

Darkestic

-The Treehouse- More wolves come to town Empty
PostSubject: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:27 pm

Coming to a new town, searching for what had been taken from them. They come across a familiar scent of old friends. The Blood cross pack runs and runs in human form across the woods as the human known as Cross was carried on Teagan's back cause she couldn't really keep up with her human pace. The guys all in jeans or dress pants; with no tops. Cross wore long blue jeans with a blue cotton sweater over it. Following Frank, they came the base of a tree smelling the familiar scent.
"Hey Steven you up there?" frank called up. they all stood in a group at the bottom. Joe stood next to joe and daimen stands a few feet behind all of them. The smell of Megan filled Daimen's nose and he smiled. To think he would see thedevilish beauty again made him smirk.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkesticrealms.com
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:56 pm

Stephen was fuming alone in the main room of the treehouse when his trained ears picked up a call from below. He recognized the scent immediately and moved over to the opening in the tree, looking down at the forest below. He leaped out of the tree, phasing into a human as he did so. He always loved the sensation of jumping with four feet and landing on two. "Hey Frank," he said, his voice not overly friendly because of his current bad mood.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:03 pm

Frank laughs and looks at the bad mooded Stephan. His dark eyes staring at the man, as his pack looks at them. Teagan kept ahold of Cross as Daimen sighs at the fact that Megan didn't come on.
"Bad mood." Frank sighed. "Whats up? Why are you in this area? thought you were more the not stopping and keep going type?" Frank asked coldly as his voice showed how he was feeling at the moment.
"Hello mister. I'm Cross." Cross waved her hand and stared at them. Her eyes watching them.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 7:02 pm

Stephen glanced at Cross, but was too upset to bother with intruductions. Human, his nose told him. "We are on the trail of vampires...it is a long story. And it had only become more twisted. Perhaps we should never have come." He glanced up at the treehouse. Megan and Adam had been resting, but he was surprised they hadn't sense the other wolves and come down. "What brings you here?" Stephen was speaking to Frank, but his eyes travelled from Damien to Teagan to Cross and back.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 1:25 am

Teagan felt uncomfortable with Frank answering the questions and greeting Stephen like he was top dog around there. But he kept silent as Cross was still on his back. Daimen and Joe glanced at each other as though daring one another to do something.
"Hunting for vampires. A couple killed my mate and my son's girlfriend." Frank told Stephen coldly as his son looked down at the ground sadly.
"Dude, I'm starving." Daimen sighed.
"Silence." Teagan warned.
"Teagan, he looks weird. Wait...are there vampires in this area...?" Cross asked scared, her grip around teagan's neck tightened.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 5:49 am

Stephen frowned as he listened. He would have bet money that the vampires they were looking for were the same ones he and his pack had been looking for. Gavin and Danielle, how much grief you cause... "Yes, one family and one other pair. The family maight not pose trouble for you." He glanced up at the tree again and spoke a little louder. "I think it is the pair that you have to worry about."

Megan popped her head out of the treehouse and ith a thoughtful frown, she jumped down the tree like Stephen had. She stayed in her human form, but she was prepared to change if Stephen directed her to. Adam followed her down only a minute or so later. "Hey," he said in greeting, but his eyes swung across the group narrowly.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 1:34 am

((Sorry my computer has been being a butthead.))

Daimen saw Megan fall to her feet, and stare at them. she was still the beauty that she had been, sexy and hot all around. Joe nudged him with his elbow; Daimen stared at Adam next but then his eyes went back to Megan.
"Hey hot stuff. Miss me?" Daimen winked.
"Daim. Behave puppy." Cross told him.
"Any vampire is a threat. They all deserve to die." Frank frowned as his words became cold and heartless. Teagan stood back putting Cross down allowing her to stand behind him.
"If you start staring at that girl, Tea honey. I'm going to kick you somewhere you won't like." Cross smirked as she crossed her arms across her chest.
"Do you need any help getting rid of your vampire problem?" Joe asked Stephen and his pack.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 1:58 pm

Megan's eyes slid across Damien's features, remembering him from the last time the packs had seen each other. All tan skin and dark hair, he was good looking to say the least. The corner of her mouth twitched upward at the corner. "Not as much as you've missed me I'm sure," she said without missing a beat. She glanced at Cross, a strange girl that seemed attached to Teaghan. She hadn't seen her before.

Adam grinned and nodded at Teaghan. "Hey, man, long time no see." Stephen cut him off with a look and Adam stepped back silently. Stephen sighed. "Well, Frank, they've seemed to have disappeared. They may have left the area, but I'm certain they'll be back. Something's going on with them and we need to know what it is." Stephen didn't agree that all vampires deserved to die, but he wasn't about to argue. "If you find them, we ask you to be so kind as to let us speak with them before you kill them." Adam doubted that Frank would agree, but Stephen would always try.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 1:34 pm

"which ones?" Frank smirked, thinking that one of the two groups might be the ones he is hunting for.
Teagan sighed and looked at Megan rather annoyed to see the girl and that cross had theaten him. Joe walked forward and stood next to his father staring at Adam. As Daimen wined at Megan with a smile on his face. He couldn't help it, he was attracted to good looking women. Putting her hands on her hips Cross shook her head.
"You guys aren't going vampire hunting again so soon are you?" Cross asked with a smile.
"Cross, behave. Or shall I call you by your real name." Frank grinned.
"I'm good. But I'm starving. How about we all grab some food, and sit somewhere talking while we eat. We been traveling all day." Cross sighed.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:59 pm

Stephen didn't smile back. "The Suhkurs. If either group did this, it would have been them." Stephen had no doubt int his and Megan and Adam agreed with him, but didn't speak up. Megan was focused on Damien, carefully avoiding his eye, but smiling faintly all the while. Adam on the other hand wasn't looking at any of them. Instead, he had taken to twiddling his fingers and rocking back on his heels. Stephen stared at the opther pack as a whole and shook his head. "This is no joke, girl. We-" Adam clapped a hand across Stephen's shoulders. "Lighten up, dude, you've been so out of it lately. You need a good meal in your stomach. We should all go together." He looked around at the others for approval.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:00 pm

"I'm game." Joe jumped up and down with happiness. Frank stared at him causing Joe to back up and stand behind Teagan as though he was scared. "Very well. If you wish we will help." Frank explained, Cross stared at them. "I hate vampires." Cross said as she began walking towards town. Teagan followed her as Daimen turned his head away from Megan following Teagan. Wishing that he was their leader instead of Frank. Frank had been so out of it, attacking people for no reason and making them run around on a wild goose chase. But Teagan and Daimen kept their mouths shut. Joe stared at Megan up and down, then began walking. "Dennys!!! Dennys!!!" Joe cheered.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 6:59 am

Stephen nodded to Frank and followed the other pack's lead. Megan pretended not to notice Joe looking at her as they walked. Such a small kid... she thought to herself. Adam took up the rear of the group, glancing over his shoulder all the time and looking both ways three times at each crossing. He was being extra careful today. If the vampires were upset with this pack, they could attack anytime. Stephen could see the Denny's sign not far off, so they headed there. Stephen cast an unsteady look at Frank. He didn't seem as strong anymore. He'd always appeared so...in control.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:47 pm

"frank. You better give me a gun this time. Rather not be the only one that can't do anything." Cross told him
Frank shook his head as though it was a bad idea. Whenthey arrived at Denny's they got tables but together for everyone to sit at. To enjoy the company of their friends or aquaintences. Teagan sat next to Cross whom pouted about being the only one unable to do anything. Joe sighed and sat down along with Daimen whom was still silent as Frank stared at him with a frown on his face.
"I Might as well be a vampire. But I hate vampires." Cross frowned.
"Yeah, and you need to go silent." Frank frowned.
"Oh Frank, knock it off. Just talk to the Stephen or Steve I think his name is." cross sighed as Joe and teagan laughed at her.
"You know what, I'm thinking maybe you should go hunt for some vampires by yourself. Lure some out. Maybe we'll kill that family and then those two." Frank frowned as Teagan glared at frank's thought of using Cross as bait.
"So, Stephen. what do we need to know about these vampires that are bothering you?" Frank grinned as Daimen stared at Megan still with a smile on his face. And then his attention went to ordering lots of food and drinks for everyone. Wishing he could have a beer right now.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:46 pm

Stephen, Adam, and Megan weren't paying attention to the other pack's conversation as they sat in the Denny's. Instead, they were looking at each other meaningfully or absently playing with the salt shakers and napkins with their hands. Stephen glanced up when Cross spoke of hunting vampires and how she hated them. He wanted to interject, but he thought better of it. His eyes lowered to the table again, but not for long. "The vampires aren't bothering us so much as we were bothering them. Perhaps we deserve retaliation from them, but either way, we can handle it." Stephen was getting bad feelings about mixing themselves up with this crowd. Adam suddenly sat up straighter, staring over Stephen's shoulder. "Steve, look..." he whspered, pointing towards the large window next to the door of the restaurant. There stood David, his face looking murderous, eyes fixed directly on Stephen. The wolves glanced at each other and stood up in unison. The seemingly planned movement would have been comical in another situation.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:35 am

Sessi saw David take off running and it freaked her out a little, but the look on his face scared her. She sort of lost him in the crowd a bit till she caught his scent, there was a mind amongst the humans that she didn't like. She has been seeing ghosts and now she is chasing David around. Sessi losted track of him somewhere till Sessi called kelly asking a favor to find David; she gave him his location of where he is going to be. Getting in the car, She had stopped in the music store for a moment thinking that it might be david just going for a run or something to think. After a few minutes she went back to Seagull's Point in the car, where she finally found David in front of Denny's.

-------

The pack stared at Stephen for a moment, thinking about everyone. Frank smelled a vampire nearby as Cross noticed a human glaring at Stephen and them. "Is that your little brother or something?" Cross asked curiously. Teagan and Daimen both smelled vampire but got a feeling that some fun might be in their future. Frank shot up from his seat and headed outside where Sessi walked up behind David. "What the heck?! You gave me a heartattack." Sessi sighed looking at David with a smirk. And then her nose picked up wolves, different though. Turning her head she stared at Frank who was growling at her with an angry look on his face. Joe stood behind him as they sensed that she is a vampire. "David, what is going on?" Sessi asked worried, she could hear their minds but she didn't like what she is hearing.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:03 am

David didn't answer Sessi at first. Adam was pushing past Stephen and following Frank and the others out the door. Megan said "Sort of," to Cross and went outside too, along with Stephen. David stared nervously at Frank. he hadn't thought the people with them were wolves, but it was pretty obvious that they were. He shouldn't have let Sessi follow him. "I-I don't..." he stuttered to Sessi, backing away from the wolves. David moved in front of Sessi. he wasn't sure the wolves wouldn't hurt him either, but it was worth a try. Stephen looked right at David, but he did not tell Frank to stop. David's face paled. He'd expected Stephen to help. He wouldn't let this guy hurt them would he? But the look on Stephen's face said differently. Adam and Megan only stood and watched, neither looking comfortable in the situation.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:45 pm

Seeing how many there were, she knew that if the wolves attacked her Sessi couldn't fend them off. She stood behind David a little shocked that he is defending her. Thinking that he could protect her, it was nice to think about. She stared at him calmly wondering what is going on cause he didn't anwer her questions.

Cross came out with Teagan and held back Frank and Joe. "No. Not in the open. No." Teagan told Frank. "But all vampires should die." Frank snapped his jaws at Teagan in a whispering tone. "The boy is with her. And seems to know something." Frank added to his statement, Cross got a feared look on her face when she turned and saw Sessi. Seeing into her head, Sessi could see why the girl is scared of vampires. Keeping what she can do to herself, she picked up a few thoughts from Stephen and the others. "Hi Steve." Sessi waved a hand with a smile on her face poking it out behind David. Joe went to step forward to drag the vampire to the woods and kill her, but Teagan pushed him back. "Is this the pair or a member of the family?" Teagan asked stephen wondering if he should let Frank and Joe go.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:53 pm

David grew even more tensed as the wolves had their own little discussion about what to do. He glanced at Sessi behind him and bit his lip. This had been a poor decision. Stephen stared at Sessi blankly. Not only had he called him Steve, but she was acting friendly. He could have killed her himself. "A member of the family," he answered. "But-" he added, "the boy is fine. Leave him be, he is with us." Stephen glared at David and a powerful force came over him. David felt something pulling him, away from Sessi. He fought it, but the struggle was invisible to the rest. His feet moved one step, now two, away from Sessi until he was no longer shielding her. He found himself unable to speak, but suddenly standing facing Sessi, next to Adam and Megan. Horrified, he looked at Sessi, eyes wild and afraid. He wanted to tell her that he hadn't meant to, that it was Stephen, but he couldn't. The ghost of a smirk passed over Stephen's face.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:03 pm

"Alright you can have her." Teagan told Frank. Sessi looked at David a little puzzled as Joe went at her instead of Frank as though a secret order had been given. He went to swing a punch at her under estimating a vampire was never a good thing. Sessi held her arm out grabbing Joe by the throat. "Steve knock it off." Sessi told the leader of the eurowolves as she threw Joe aside. There weren't many humans so they might think it is a show. "And you call me a nazi. You are controlling people." Sessi reached out to DAvid to head out, but then Frank grabbed her and pushed her against the wall he didn't care. Sessi looked at the wolves not even phased by what happened, she shook it off and stood up. "Hey, back off. Me and David were having a good day, till you guys started this." Sessi sighed.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:28 pm

Sessi motioned to Adam who grabbed ahol dof David's arm. "Hey!" he cried out. "Shut up," Stephen responded and focused on Sessi. "Silly Little Nazi," he said and turned away. "We must go Frank. Do with the girl what you will. We can meet with you later." He walked away, Megan at his side and Adam in front gripping David's arm still. Megan walked a little sideways to watch their backs if anybody tried to stop them. Then Stephen stopped for a moment. "And Little Nazi...never try to take this boy away from us again." THey continued walking. Adam glanced back almost apologetically. they disappeared out of sight, heading for the treehouse.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:35 pm

Sessi looked at the wolves and the human girl, and then the ones that took David. That is something no one did. Sessi ran after them but the wolves from Frank's pack were after her. Now she had more than just three wolves to contend with she had four more added on with a human. Their minds allowed her to know where the ones behind her were coming from, Sessi jumped up into the trees. She had done it again, she had lost David. Sessi's heart...it sank back into the darkness. Back to where nothing seemed to matter anymore. Her eyes fixed on the tree house as the wolves came after he. Frank andJoe lungeing at her, Sessi quickly jumped onto a branch connected to the tree house. "Give david back! You hurt him in the first place you mutts!" Sessi snapped her fangs as the Blood Cross pack came after her. She climbed to the top of the tree where the wolves couldn't reach her. "David..." Sessi said as the wolve name Frank appeared on atree close to the tree house. Sessi stared at him in fear. He lunged at her and she didn't know what to do. "David!" Sessi screamed. Her life flased before her eyes in mere seconds all of it, as a large giant furry wolf lunged at her baring its teeth ready to kill. Seeing everything, all the deaths and loneliness she endured for three hundred years the only thing that stuck in her head is the moment she and david were writing a song all happy and playful. A single tear fell from her golden eyes as right now she wished she was dead now. Losing David and being unable to protect him when after he says he is going to be fine, she dropped her arms in fear and sadness looking at the large wolf coming for her.

((David is going to have a heart attack))
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:15 pm

David jerked away from Adam as soon as they were in the treehouse and Adam let him without argument. Stephen glanced their way, but did not object. David ran to the opening int he tree, lurching out of it and staring up at Sessi in fear. The wolves were coming for her and there was nothing he could do. He wanted to yell at Stephen. Force him to do something, but he wouldn't have listened. But then out of the blue, Stephen yelled out to Frank. "Stop!" His voice was commanding, but Frank was an alpha too. He didn't have to listen. David felt a glimmer of hope for a moment, but it washed away when Stephen finished. "Stop! She is ours..." He leaped out the opening past David who flung himself against the wall to avoid being knocked out of the tree. "No!" he yelled. Stephen climbed higher into the tree, phasing into wolf form, nearer to Frank. "Frank...you do not want the death of the vampire on your packs hands. The family is strong, they could do damage. Let us take her, we will kill her ourselves." David stared up at them, gaping in horror. How could he do this? "Adam will take care of it for us," Stephen continued. Adam paced out of the tree, also a wolf. "No," he said. "I won't." Stephen stared down at him incredulously. He dropped from his perch and landed next to Adam, giving him the look that would normally have had Adam lying on his belly. "I said no." repeated Adam. Stephen snarled and swung at Adam with his claws, but Adam sidestepped. Before Stephen could do anything to stop him, Adam had seized hold of David in his teeth and leaped from the branch to the ground below. David cried out in pain as the wolf's teeth dug into him, but Adam noticed and shifted his grip to David's jacket. They disappeared, while Stephen just stood there, shocked. Not moments later, Megan sauntered out of the treehouse herself. She looked at Stephen sadly and then followed Adam. Stephen snapped out of it and gazed around him blearily.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:27 pm

Hearing Stephen telling him to stop, it was too late he was airborne. Frank missed Stephen and crashed into Sessi coming in through the roof of the lounging sort of area where Megan was. Sessi landed on the ground with Frank on top of her. His jaws biting into her arms as Teagan came in as wolf for knocking Frank off as Stephen had requested that Frank leave the girl alone. Noticing that David is gone, Sessi slowly got to her feet looking around feeling that this is bad. In a room full of wolves. "Crap..." Sessi said under her breath. That attack hurt, but she could still stand. "This is Stephen's territory right now." Teagan pointed out to Frank; but Frank launched at Sessi again. She stared at him and moved two steps to the side. "Where is David?" Sessi asked. Teagan saw that she is like him and Cross. That is something that he never thought of. The vampire had not attacked, and is with a human none the less. "Frank knock it off!" Teagan brushed Frank aside. "This isn't our house."
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:39 pm

Stephen slwoly moved back into the treehouse, hearing the crash. He growled when he saw what they'd done. He launched himself at Frank who seemed to be out of his mind. Teagan appeared to have it covered though, so Stephen skidded to a stop across the wood. He snarled at the other pack of wolves, not really angry with them, but annoyed and hurt that Megan and Adam had left. He crossed the room slowly to where Sessi was. He phased back into a human and ran a hand through his blonde hair. He was devastated. His head hung and his eyes were devoid of any anger or spark. His head tipped up to look at Sessi, almost apologetically, but then his eyes flared and he grasped her around the throat with his hand, ramming her up against the wall. "Get out." His voice shook with rage. He released her and turned around, walking away. He dropped down from the treehouse to the forest floor and began to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:51 pm

Frank went after her, but Sessi was gone like Frank said. She followed the mind of Adam, and the mind she couldn't read. David...his scent was still there and she followed it through the woods. She made a promise and even though Stephen had threw her against the wall; but the look she got a glance at showed hurt almost. Pushing it aside, she began seeing ghosts again as she whisked by trees.
Teagan got Frank to leave but it wasn't pretty as the whole pack got into an arguemnt about what the heck just happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-The Treehouse- More wolves come to town
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next