Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Returning home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Returning home Empty
PostSubject: Returning home   Returning home Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:16 pm

Jenna drove up in her silver mustang. She gazed at their house as she went to the garage, making sure everything was in place and there was nothing for her to do. She stepped gracefully out of her car once she reached the garage, and then trod into their house. It was furnished with very modern couches and chairs. She slipped off her bright blue flipflops at the side door and then headed up to her upstairs room, carrying her ralph lauren beach bag and Fred's fish food. Arriving in her room, Jenna skipped into her closet to retrieve some lounging clothes. She pulled out a pair of beige sweatpants and then a brown tank.

She yanked out the headband and then tossed it over her shoulder, knowing their weekly maid, Hilda, would pick it up. Jenna jumped onto her bed, smiling as she grabbed a brand new scrapbook from her shelf. On the first page was Jenna and Grace, smiling with arms over the other's shoulder. The next was a picture of her old home as a human: It was faded yellow and wrinkled with age. The next picture was the same but it was of her mother who had twinkly brown eyes and beautifully naural brown hair. Jenna gazed at this page for a while but then flipped the pages to reveal pictures of the places they had been in the past century until they had settled at Seagull's Point.

She smiled fondly at each one and then set the scrapbook down on her desk. She grabbed her fish food and then sprinkled it into Fred's fish bowl. The little red bata ate each peice seperatly and then settled into his plasic castle, hiding from strangers. Jenna layed back down on her bed and then decided to read a little of her book, A Time for Dancing: A Novel.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idk.com/idk
Rose
Admin
Rose

Returning home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:45 am

Grace revved the engine and then shot down the dirt road. She loved the feel of the wind on her face. Things had begun slow today, but things were suddenly looking up for her. She just came around the big oak tree that was a indication that they were almost there. She came around the tree and there was hwe home. She didn't think it looked bad, maybe a little more modest than most vamps, but Jenna and Grace liked their privacy from the humans.
Grace steared her car professionally into the spacious garage. As she turned the keys out of the ignition, she grabbed her bag from the back. She stepped out of the car and walked to the outside and waited for Brad to arrive.
Back to top Go down
https://coldbloods.rpg-board.net
Twilight

Twilight

Returning home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:35 am

Brad followed the red Porche into the woods. He'd expected them to have some house in the city, but he couldn't blame them; humans could get suspicious. He slowed his mustang to a stop in front of the little house and opened his car door. He turned the car off and stepped out, closing the door easily. He didn't mind to have his sunglasses still on; he liked them. Brad casually strode up to the porch and stopped infront of Grace. "Cute," he said simply, referring to the house.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Returning home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:43 pm

Jenna heard the car motors outside and took a quick glance out the window. She saw the surfer dude and Grace standing by her sister's Porche talking. She went into her closet and put on some dark bluejeans and a thick leather jacket. She examined her look in the full length mirror and then trotted gracefully down the open stairs. Jenna came to the hidden shoe basket finding some confy Gucci shoes.

She layed the shoes on the floor and then plopped down on the couch, turning on the TV. The news was on with a lady reporting a education program that high school students were holding at SP. Jenna rolled her eyes and flipped the channel to a boring soap opera about a man who works at a hospital. She lounged on the couch, pretending to watch it.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Returning home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:44 pm

" I know its not the best house, but Jenna and I just fell in love with it," Grace said embarraseldy. Grace had put into perspective, when looking for a house, what jenna had lived in before. She was a newborn, after all, and Grace wanted her to be ask comfortable as possibble.
" Come on in, you can talk to Jenna while I get dressed," Grace said going up to the front door. She knew that Jenna would be around. She would have been waiting for them. Grace opened the door and stepped over the threshold. The house always smelled a certain way to Grace. Today it smelled faintly like salt water, Jenna's perfume, and the flowers that sat by the window.
" Hey, Jen. Look who I brought. This is Brad; he's visiting," She said walking behind the couch, going to the stairs. " I'm going to change, talk to him," Grace murmmered to Jenna. She then went up the stairs and into her room.
( I'll let you guys post )
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

Returning home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:32 pm

Brad followed behind Grace, her thoughts pushing into his mind even though he didn't want to listen. They were thoughts about Jenna, her early life a a vampire, then they sort of scrambled when they entered the house. Brad stuffed his hands into his pockets and he leaned against a wall near the couch where Jenna was seated. His ears picked up the footsteps of Grace dancing up the stairs, turning a corner and entering her room. He could read Jenna's thoughts plainly; how she called him a 'surfer dude' amused him. "So, I assume you two have known each other for a while," he said.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Returning home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:52 pm

"Yep," Jenna chuckled, "I've traveled with her ever since she turned me." Jenna sat up on the couch and crossed her legs. She looked back at Brad and smiled. "I didn't introduce myself: I'm Jenna," she said almost embarrasingly, "So your visiting?... Where are you from?" She thought back to her orginal house and wondered how far away his was. It seemed like a century ago that she had visited the house.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

Returning home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:41 pm

"I 'live' in the town neighboring this one. It's mainly for material purposes," he added with a slight chuckle. "I only go there now mainly to feed my dog. He used to be a police dog, but with his failing sense of smell he was turned down from the job, and I eventually found him." He didn't want to go into detail about the dog; not now, at least. "But if you mean where I was born, I was actually born in Mississippi. It was so sunny down there; when I turned I wanted somewhere cloudier, so I traveled north and ended up here." His golden eyes peered at her from behind his sunglasses; still on, even though he was inside. "What about you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Returning home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:33 pm

"I was born somewhere in California. Grace guessed it was in Chino Hills," Jenna replied, "I used to have a dog. She died the night I turned." Jenna remembered Calli perfectly. She was a graceful collie that was loveable and a great gaurd dog. Jenna knew that her mother had not only grieved over Jenna, but also Calli. A perfect picture stuck like concrete in Jenna's mind of a certain picture which had also gone missing that night; It was of her mother who had her arms wrapped around her brother, father, and Jenna. Calli sat beside their feet with what looked like a toothy grin on her muzzle.

Jenna came back to earth and then recovered quickly from her memory, thinking of how rude she had been to just sit there. She then thought of an idea. "Do you, by chance, have any extra abilities?" Jenna thought proudly of her ability: to turn invisible at any time she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Returning home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:55 pm

Grace rushed into her room. She didn't even notice the birds that were sitting on her windows open seal. What she did notice was that everything in her closet seemed to look stupid now. She couldn't where something too dressy and she didn't want to look plain. ‘Ok, calm she told herself. ‘Calm, don't spazz out' she checked herself. She wasn't usually this anxious. She hated not having control and yet...he was so fun...Grace shook her head slightly.
She turned to her jeans section and took down a comfortable but complementing pair. She then shot towards her shirts.
She had tons of shirts; wall to wall. All of them now seemed too flashy or too plain. She decided to take out a plain white quarter length. She paired it with the locket she had been wearing when she woke up from her transformation. She didn’t know if the man who had changed her had put it on her or if someone else had. It contained one dried rose petal; her name sake. It made her feel comfortable. Grace needed that right now.
As soon as she had touched up her makeup and applied some more perfume, she slid on some grey Nikes. Her hair was still perfectly curly and wavy. Grace exited her room and started down the stairs. She had heard the last part of the conversation.
“That’s right. I forgot to ask you,” She said with a smile. She had inkling that he had a gift, but she wasn’t sure. Grace up against the wall across from Jenna.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

Returning home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:38 pm

Brad listened to Jenna speak, but when she was done it seemed she spaced out a bit. He didn't mind; he just let his mind wander and eventually found Grace's thoughts floating through his head. Calm, he heard her say. Calm; don't spazz out. He tried hard to contain the laugh building in his throght; these kind of thoughts amused him. If it was a human, he would have been laughing out loud, but since it was her he toned it down. Instead, he just let a smile break loose. It seemed Jenna snapped out of her day dream and Brad went back to blocking the thoughts flooding into his mind. "Do you, by chance, have any extra abilities?" he heard Jenna say. He gathered his words, but before he could speak them, Grace came into the room. "Yes, actually, I do. I'm a mind reader," he answered, his smile died down to his usual smirk. "What about the two of you?" he countered.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Returning home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:16 pm

Grace almost let her calm facade down. He reads thoughts. She had heard of vampires having that abilitie before, but never acutually met one. This just made it even more interesting. No more boring mornings of watching birds, as long as Brad stayed around. But would he.
She almost hated how that thought made her even a tiniest fraction closer to sadness. ' Ugh, why can't this be easier,' she thought. ' Oh, crap he's probably listening,' she thought; she quickly took her focus back to the conversation.
" Ahh, that's fun. All I can do is throw stuff at you with my mind," she said with a fake pout. "It's a gift that any of the humans at school would kill for. I should know, I listen to it everytime a new Super hero movie comes out," She added with a sigh. Suddenly she wanted to try something.
' Now, this isn't fair,' she thought trying to send it out in a playful tone. She locked eyes with him so he would know that she meant for him to hear; the pout still in place. She couldn't hold it for long, so she broke into her usual smile. She seemed to smile a lot when he was around.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

Returning home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:34 am

Brad couldn't help but let out a chuckle at the Oh crap, he's probably listening thought. "Oh, telekieneses, huh? That sounds fun. Mind reading is really boring after a while, in fact it's annoying now. It has it's uses, but I can't turn it off. It's like someone set a radio in my head that only recieves signals and never turns off." He waited for Jenna to speak, when another thought made it's way into Brad's mind. His eyes flickered to Grace and his smirk turned into a smile. An actual smile; one where his lips parted and showed teeth. Of course, being Brad, the smile flickered away into his smirk again, but there was humor there.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Returning home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 3:04 pm

Jenna shifted her eyes back and forth as Grace and Brad talked. Whenever they finished, she laughed, knowing the look on her sister's face. "I can turn invisible." Jenna said with a smirk. I wonder if you could find me with your mind... Jenna thought. It started at her feet and then she couldn't see her hands. Her invisible body impression on the couch could be seen so she shuffled away from it. Her giggle echoed in mid air.

(sorry didn't really feel in the mood to right much)
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Returning home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 4:21 pm

Grace loved, for the time it was there, the actual smile that improved Brad's already perfect face. But it was quickly replaced by the not less wanted, but less lightening smirk.
She then turned to Jenna. Or at least where Jenna had been. She then relized what had happened.
" Jenna, enough with the tricks. Brad would probably eventually find you, so letd get going. I'm hungry," She said with a fake snarl. She then headed to the door.
" We can just run from here," She said walking out the door. Grace waited on the porch for the others.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Returning home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 4:49 pm

Jenna just coughed, knowing that he wouldn't of. She trotted to the porch, returning to her normal visibility. She stood on the edge of the porch, looking down at a rain puddle. She noticed her eyes getting darker and relized she needed to hunt. A bird flew by and Jenna thought about catching it, but relized that a bigger meal was awaiting her in the forest.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

Returning home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:12 pm

Before Brad could react, Grace interrupted his fun. He gave an exasperated face of mock sadness and followed her out the door onto the porch. "I could have found her," he muttered, though it was light and teasing. Brad quickly got rid of his sunglasses, chunking them inside the cracked window of his car before turning back to the two again. "So, ladies, I'll let you lead," he offered, sweeping his hands and making a slight bowing motion as if they were queens.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Returning home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:38 pm

" Oooo, look Jenna we have a gentlemen in our midst," She said, faking a curtsy. She had quick flash of a time when curtsy's and bows were normal. Balls were everyother day and girl wore dresses. Where you could go to the hills and still be able to enjoy the greeness. Instead of rap, there was musical poetry that thrilled the mind.
Grace shook her head out of the memory. She tuned back into the present, which was the start of a hunting trip.
" The herds usually gather not too far from here," Grace said as she stepped down from the porch and headed to the nearby deep woods. She ran a little ways in and came across a herds scent that had passed a couple hours ago.
She ran back to the others to share the news
" The menu here in Seagull Point rages from bear, to moose, to deer," Grace said " The chefs choice, today though, is deer served very rare," Grace finished with a wink. " Our seats are right this way," She said turning around, and, in a flash, she was off.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Returning home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:51 pm

Jenna took off, following Rose. She laughed at Brad's funny personality. He and Grace seemed good for each other. His 'fun-to-be-around' personality fit with her outgoing and loving one. Jenna could just imagine them together. In the mean time, Jenna decided to be single. It felt good to be free and she wasn't getting any older. Just then she remembered Brad's power and cut the images from her mind out, hoping they were too quick for him to see.

Jenna snarled at the scent of prey. It felt good to be alive and a predator again. She hoped that Spring Break wouldn't go by fast, but she had a feeling it would. A deer could be seen skipping across a river, about a mile ahead. A few more loomed ahead, picking grass for food. She signaled her sister to slow down in case it disturbed the 'herd' and to wait for Brad.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

Returning home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:51 am

Brad gave out a chuckle at Grace's words, but cut it off when they all headed out. He sprang for the bushes nearest to them and loped through the woods behind the two. He always enjoyed running like this, but he rarely ever used it except for hunting. Living in the city was no fun. The thought paused when he saw Jenna's signal, and he halted in his tracks. All trace of humor from before drained from his features; his muscles tightened and he lowered into a sort of crouch. Considering he was in a white T-shirt and still wearing trunks from their earlier beach trip, it more than likely looked odd in a human's point of view. He kept himself back, waiting for Grace's command.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Returning home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:34 pm

(uhhh where did that post go that Sammy posted? I was posting a reply and then I saw it missing. Kinda surprised me there...)
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Returning home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:31 pm

( It violated the rules so I deleted it. I want things to be totally orignal on her not from other sites. Srry I'll post as my chari tomarrow. I had a busy day......very busy. Srry if this offended anyone especially u Sammy. If you have any questions pm me or Jenna )
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Returning home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:26 pm

(kk--- sorry for short post, but I'll wait for someone else to post before I do.)
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Returning home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 4:03 pm

Grace was crouched in a near by bush. Not four feet away from her was one of the biggest does of the herd. She'd leave the buck for someone else. The doe was eating off a berry bush, unaware of what was going to happen next.
Grace turned to Jenna who was nearest. “I’m going around the far right to help coral them. You just go and pick one you want. Save the big doe for me," She said in smiling to the last part in a whisper that only Jenna could here.
Grace then decided to use Brad's power for communication. She turned toward Brad and tried to send him a thought message ' Brad, I'm going to go around the far right and scare the deer towards the other side. Jenna's going to over on that side where the deer will be heading,’ Grace explained. She tiptoed gracefully around the bush, and jumped out from behind the bush cover. It took the herd a few seconds to register the new guest, and then they were off running exactly where Grace had thought they would.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Returning home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:58 pm

Jenna's fangs chattered excitedly just like they always did before a hunt. She smirked and then jumped into a small tree. It shook a little but the herd didn't notice. Whenever Grace popped out of her bush, Jenna leaped down, landing a few feet away from them. She smiled, her eyes scanning the herd for the strongest one; Jenna liked a challenge. The buck of the herd reared up and snorted. Just one glance at it, and Jenna was pouncing right before it. She dodged its hard hooves and then bit down in its back. The buck seemed to breathe in one breath of air and then it started to run. Jenna leaped after it, knowing this was just too easy. She bit it again in the neck and then the buck was down.

She smiled a pleased grin and then bent down. "Your turn," she called over to Grace and Brad. The herd stood in the clearing, baying with confusion. Jenna bent over the buck, her hair almost trailing in its blood. Her shirt was a very dark brown and it would possible to get the stain out. Her eyes slowly started to turn gold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Returning home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Returning home
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next