Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Valentine's Day Movie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose
Admin
Rose

Valentine's Day Movie Empty
PostSubject: Valentine's Day Movie   Valentine's Day Movie Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:00 pm

Grace looked out the window as they entered onto the small highway. They had already left Seagull's Point. It was pretty obvious when the fast food chains, extravegent malls, and Walmart's came into veiw. It was almost laughable at how non-modern her hometown was. Grace, herself, didn't really care about the lack of malls, but the human girl teenagers could sure harp about how much there wardrobe could improve if a Abercrombie and Fitch came to town. All the boys moaned about really were the arcades and sport's shacks. Humans could be quite amusable in their needs.
Grace saw the neon, glowing sighn that loomed over the theater. Turning into the cemented parkinglot, Grace saw the numerous cars already stationed in the spaces. " Oh, I forgot it's the last free Friday that the humans have before school starts back. This is basically there only form of entertainment. Might be hard to find a spot," She said, her brow furrowed. Fortunately, they were lucky; there was on near the entrance. Grace expertly parked the car in the spot next to a old, beatup toyota and a grey suburban that held many teenager with its windows down. She turned and slid the keys out of the igniton, tossed them to Brad, and stepped out of the car.
As she head around the back of the car, it wasn't hard to hear the agast whispers of her clssmates. " Look it's the ' gorgeous god ' from the beach, Kelly. I dare you too ask him for his number," one girl gushed. Her companion turned to her and then eyes Grace skeptically. " He's with her, though. There probably going out," Kelly sulked. The boys in the car groaned at the loss. Grace couldn't hold in a giggle, as she waited for Brad and Jenna to come out.
Back to top Go down
https://coldbloods.rpg-board.net
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Movie   Valentine's Day Movie Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:18 pm

Jenna rolled her eyes at the crowd in the suburban. Humans seemed so unintelligent these days. Jenna constantly had flash backs of her old home where it was uncommon to even see people on the streets talking—much less not behind their hands. Coming out of her glazed expression, Jenna turned her head to the darkened window, seeing her reflection staring back at her. Her coach sunglasses and straight brown hair shone in the carlight. She briskly opened the car door and stepped lightly out, ignoring the reaction of the humans. She kept telling herself how unintelligent they were as she walked to the cement sidewalk that led to the movie theater. She smiled at the music that played there. It was the kind that made you excited about being there.

She looked down at her shoes, almost analyzing her look and her surroundings. She looked up to see Brad's mustang still there and the male humans pressed up against the glass like stupid monkeys. She frowned and put her Juicy purse on her shoulder—a confident but reserved look.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idk.com/idk
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Movie   Valentine's Day Movie Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:41 pm

Brad's mind was immediately flooded with thoughts as the trio neared the theater. "Great," he complained. "Teenage humans. Just what we need." Of course they'd be here; it was valentines day, and all the human guys were wanting to do something special today, and the typical reaction to that was a date at the movies. As Grace pulled smoothly into the parking spot and tossed Brad the keys, he caught them easily and stepped out, slamming his door and throwing the obnoxious teenage humans a warning glare. He hated it when people touched his car. Oh, hey, It's Brad, he heard a familiar thought float by, and he turned to see his friend, Matt, standing at the ticket line. This is the perfect time to come, Brad thought, ignoring the girls next to him that were practically drooling. He gets off work in a few minutes. Jenna will love me for this. Brad's golden eyes glanced back at the teenagers again, they were getting closer and closer to his car. "Hey," he called, not caring if he looked strange. Even though his tone was sharp, the girls oohed and awed in their minds. Brad rolled his eyes and took a step closer to Grace, resting an arm over her shoulder. The touch made him happy; he'd wanted to do this. "Don't touch my car." With that, the male vampire turned and headed toward the ticket line, returning his arm to his side as he did so. "Hey, Brad," Matt called at the window. "Hey, Matt," Brad said, smiling. He only wished that Matt could read minds. Jenna would over hear them anyway even if he whispered, so he didn't even try to hide it. "Jenna," he called, turning slightly to look over his shoulder and smile at her. "This is Matt, my friend. I wanted you to meet him."
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Movie   Valentine's Day Movie Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:29 pm

Jenna looked away from the suburban, the boys had now changed there subject of oggling to her. Grace and Brad had already sped off without her to the ticket counter. She would have been annoyed, but she had seen Brad's arm over the shoulder move with Grace and she didn't want to interupt with an arguement.
As she made her way across the some-what wet pavement, she felt a small forshadowing in the back of her head. All vamps had a since what was going to happen. They couldn't see exactly what it was, but they could tell if something big was going to happen. She finally arrived at the ticket box, where Brad was talking to a guy. Brad then turned to her and introduced the boy as Matt.
At this, she took a closer look, she saw that his form was extrememly muscular, just what she looked for in a guy. His hair was the color of ink fresh off the paper. He was tall, but not the lankyness of the nerds at school. More of a intimidating heighth. She was still lost in his eyes, the perfect shade of gold and brown, when she relized that they probably expected a reply from her. God, he probably thinks I'm some drooling human, she thought frantically.
" Oh, hey. I'm Jenna," She said looking up into his gorgeous eyes. She then looked down in embarrasment for staring, but then couldn't help herself and peeked up from behind her long eyelashes.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Movie   Valentine's Day Movie Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:53 pm

" Where else are we susposed to put them," She sighed in frusteration at the crowds. She wouldn't call herself claustrophobic, but losts of a humans in a confined place wasn't her day in the park. It made her old thirsting growl in hunger, but of course she wouldn't dare to even think of something so stupid as to kill human, much less in plain veiw of the public.
Thank God Brad's sharp scold to the teenage humans made her go back to normal. " There just humans, Brad. They don't know any better. Thats probably the best looking car in this area, apart from mine," She joked. Ugh, she loved his way of always making her feel herself at the most uncomfortablest of times. All she wanted to do as this very moment was to slip her arm under his very well shaped one and lean on his broad shoulder; inhaling his scent that had become as familiar as her own in these past few days. Suddenly, that very arm was nearer to her and then it rose until it was right on her shoulders. The way she felt at that very moment, him being so close every breath she took made her smile with his scent, was inexplainable. All too soon, it was taken away though. Nevertheless, the feeling did not leave, because she knew that her flirtascious efforts were not going to waste.
A smile wa still on her face, as she and Brad neared the ticket counter. Brad said hello to a boy that Grace had never seen before. He was obviously a vamp, his eyes told that, but she had to recollection of ever seeing him at the school back in Seagull's Point. It wasn't strange though. Most vamps didn't even hold up the charade of a family and therefore did not have to spend there days locked up in a cold, lifeless block that the humans called a highschool. Only when Brad called for Jenna to come meet the mystery man did Grace pout 1 and 2 together. Brad's air of mischeviousness, his sweet nature, this new guy which she had to admit was cute, and her sister, a single girl. ' Well, arn't you the little match maker. God, why do have to be so darn perfect all the time. She's going to love you for this. And I, as her sister, thank you,' Grace thought to him.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Movie   Valentine's Day Movie Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:18 pm

(Woo, home again! 8D)

Brad let out a small, melodous laugh at Grace's thoughts. He heard both Jenna's and Matt's thoughts, and grinned at them both. This was perfect. Wow, Matt thought. He knew Brad could hear him, but he didn't really mind right now. Jenna was slim, with a perfectly flawless figure, as all female vampires had, though she was somehow different; not in a bad way, it was just something unique about her. She looked sweet and caring, just what Matt liked. Though, since she had been with Brad, she must have a funny side too. Her voice, too, was beautiful. "Nice to meet you," Matt replied, giving her a polite smile. So this is what you've been up to, Matt thought, glancing at Brad. The shyness Jenna was showing toward him made him feel happy, and slightly shy himself. Matt's golden eyes caught a movement beside him; his boss. "Um, so, which movie do you guys want to see?" Matt asked quickly. Brad hesitated. He had been thinking of setting Jenna and Matt up, he hadn't actually put a thought to what they would go see. He turned to Grace. "Well?" he asked. "Like I said; it's your choice."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Movie   Valentine's Day Movie Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:08 pm

Grace could immediatley tell that Matt liked Jenna. Or at least thought she was cute. She heard Brad laugh at her thought so she knew she didn't have to say any more. It susprised her when he asked her what movie she wanted to see. She didn't really care what movie they saw, being with Brad was enough. But they expected to her to pick one, so she quickly scanned the screen finally choosing one that would definitly amuse them.
" Lets go see, Dracula," Grace said with a wink to Brad. The way humans thought of what a vampire really was was laughable to say the least if not down right ridiculous. The movie was a remake of a remake so basically everyone had seen it; that meant that there probably wouldn't be a ground in the theater. Thank God for Hollywood.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Movie   Valentine's Day Movie Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 6:14 pm

Brad and Matt both choked on a laugh at the mention of Dracula. Matt's boss eyes the group suspiciously, dismissed it on account of them being teenagers, and walked away. "Three for Dracula, then," Matt concluded. Brad dug out his wallet and paid for all three of them, and in return was rewarded with three small white pieces of paper. Returning his wallet back to his front pocket, Brad handed out the tickets, giving one to Jenna, one to Grace, and keeping one for himself. He glanced warily at Matt, and Matt gave a slight nod. I know, I know. You'd kill me if I didn't, Matt laughed. Brad only chuckled audibly. "That's theater four on your right," Matt replied with a grin plastered on his face. Dracula. Seriously. All of those movies made him laugh. "Unless you want snacks," he added in a light tone, his eyes straying to Jenna again.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Movie   Valentine's Day Movie Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 7:21 pm

Jenna caught herself looking at Matt again, when she faintly heard Grace request Dracula. Standing beside her sister, she elbowed her with a laugh. Then her attention was caught by a man who appeared to be Matt's boss. She wondered if Matt could see the movie too and when his shift ended. She hoped that he would be able to see the movie with them, even though the movie was the least thing Jenna would be focasing on at the time. "So are we going to become a party of four?" Jenna asked, hoping she didn't sound too desparate. She almost looked up into Matt's golden eyes but didn't want to look like a little kid at a candy store.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Movie   Valentine's Day Movie Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 7:33 pm

Grace smiled at her sisters expert flirting. Ah, I've taught her well, she thought. She wondered if Jenna had felt this way when Grace had met Brad. Maybe it was different for the big sisters. When Matt asked if they wanted any snacks she wondered if he was a vegitarian vamp after all. But then again his eyes would have been red; which was always a great way to find a human drinker.
Grace remembered that day when she had first met Brad, all she had wanted to do was be alone with him. So Jenna probably wanted to be left alone with Matt. She was good with that because as a matter of fact alone time with Brad began to sound more and more enticing as she kept remembering his arm around her.
" Hey, Brad, lets leave these two lovebirds, I mean new friends to talk. We'll just meet them in the theater," Grace said. The question was direced to Brad, but she said it loud enough for Jenna and Matt to hear as well.

( srry this isnt my best. I'm having a bad writing day )
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Movie   Valentine's Day Movie Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 8:30 pm

Brad nodded, still smiling, and opened the door for Grace, standing aside to let her in. Matt watched the two leave, and didn't react to Grace's words, though he was smiling inside. His golden eyes turned to Jenna, who was left stanging before him, the only thing separating them being a wall with a window so he could look out. He hesitated, then forced himself to speak. She must think he's strange by now. "Um, well, my shift ends..." He threw a quick glance to his watch. "In a few minutes." He gave a sidelong glance to his boss, and the man meerely nodded. Matt grinned back at Jenna. "It just ended. I get free movies, so I'll join you." Stepping out of his small "cubicle," Matt walked around the wall to join Jenna standing outside. He was dressed in his work uniform at the moment; a white tuxedo undershirt with a dark red vest. Paired with black pants and black tennishoes, he felt underdressed next to her.

(Gah, Matt is awkward to RP with xD Then Brad's sorta... Meh.)
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Movie   Valentine's Day Movie Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:46 am

" What a gentlemen you are," Grace said stepping into the big movie theater. The smell of buttery popcorn and candy hit her nose as soon as she had stepped in. Instead of being delighted at the smell, as the humans surly were she hated it. She had always wondered at how the human population could eat so much of the extremely unhealthy things while the greens were going to waste. Good thing deer was high in nutrients; not that she needed it.
They had finally reached the their theatre at the end of the hall. Grace pulled the door opened, pushed it so Brad could get in, and looked into the somewhat dimmed theater. ' To tell you the truth, I havn't seen a movie since the 1920's, she thought to Brad. Things had certainly changed since the debut of the silent film.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Movie   Valentine's Day Movie Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:58 pm

Jenna wished that she had Brad's gift at the moment. She would do anything to be able to read Matt's mind. Jenna wondered what he thought of her and if she looked like a 'child'. Her excitement bubbled when Matt walked out of his cubicle to join her. She wanted to find out more about him, like how he knew Brad, if he had a gift, just the normal things you would ask anouther vampire. She wondered what Grace and Brad were doing. Then she knew Matt must be waiting for her to say something. "So, how many days per week do you work here?" she asked out of curiousity. Jenna didn't want to get into the vampire stuff until they were alone and away from human ears.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Movie   Valentine's Day Movie Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 9:41 pm

Brad only smiled as Grace entered through the door. "I do try," he replied. Immediately, he was flooded with the scent of buttered popcorn and sweets. It was almost overpowering. As he neared the door with Grace, he let her open the door for him, grinning on his way in, he scanned the area for two open seats. "Really? I go all the time," he answered, memories of the early silent movies coming to mind, while he was still searching for two open seats. Of course there was close to no one in the theater; this movie had been out for a while and everyone who wanted to see it had, but there were enough humans. "How about there?" he asked, pointing to an empty row of seats nearly at the top where a few couples sat. The theater darkened, signifying the start of the ads at the beginning of the movie. Brad hesitated slightly, not knowing if he should do this, but he extended his open hand to her before making his way to the seats.

Matt thought for a moment about Jenna's question. "Not very often, I actually just work here because I'm bored. Brad continually makes fun of me for it, since he spends most his day hunting or surfing, but I really have nothing to do." His golden eyes strayed from Jenna's perfect face to see the teenagers advance upon them. Their movie must be starting soon. Hopefully they weren't coming to see the same one. "Come on, we can talk more in the theater," he said, his eyes returning to her face. "And it's my turn for the next question," he added, giving her a smile.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Movie   Valentine's Day Movie Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 9:59 pm

Grace saw where Brad pointed to the row of seats. There were only two couples on the row, and one were too intent on making out, Grace seriously doubted that they would over hear if their conversation turned towards a vampire persusion. The other two teens were young, probably 15 at most. The boy was yawning, but it didn't take a rocket science to tell that he wasn't tired. And sure enough the male brought his arm down on the girl who giggled in excitement. Grace smiled, sometimes humans were cute to watch, so innocent.
Grace turned her gaze to Brad who was making his way down the aisle. Suddenly his hand reached out in a open jesture. Grace was elated and eager to comply. She slid her fingers slowly down his cool, smooth hand and then laced her fingers into his strong, but somewhat gentle grip. It felt so right. She soon came to her seat and sat down smoothly, crossing her legs in front of her, leaning ever so slightly to Brad, her fingers still laced in his.
" So, how do you know, Matt. I've never seen him at Seagull's Point," Grace said softly, casually, turning her face to his.
( I need to start writing better...lol )
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Movie   Valentine's Day Movie Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:46 am

(I'll reply later, sorry! My mom is verrry persistint in not letting me on the computer much anymore. XP)

"How many questions do I get?" she laughed teasingly. She looked back to where Matt had been staring at, seeing a group of gangly teenagers headed down the hall. She wished that humans could almost just disappear. It would be less tempting to attack and they were just plainly aggravating. She opened the old movie theater door that squeeked on its hinges. She could smell the awful stench of human food that hung lazily in the stuffy air. She knew it was worth it though because she had met Matt. Her eyes peeked behind her and she smiled. Jenna could taste the scent of other vampires that had passed through, obviously Grace and Brad. The dark theater was noisy as the first preveiw came on about a new movie that would soon be coming out to theaters.

Jenna didn't want to miss the movie but decided to wait for Matt to catch up

(EDIT: got it done while my mom was at the store!)
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Movie   Valentine's Day Movie Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 3:05 pm

Brad felt Grace's fingers twine with his own, and he couldn't help but give her a small smile. Walking to their seats, he sat down and in turn felt Grace lean slightly into him. He didn't mind. "I met Matt a while ago," he answered, thinking about his friend. "Actually, we were friends when he was still human. Though he can't remember me before he turned," he added. The speakers blasted and explosion on screen about some new action movie that was coming out soon. "I swear, sometimes I think the people who set up the speakers for the theater don't even give a thought to the vampire's sensative ears," he complained.

Matt entered through the dark doorway that lead to the Dracula movie. Two girls who came to see the movie and were sitting near the door giggled to themselves and sent Matt glances. Of course, there were glances to Jenna, too, but not the kind a normal person would like. Sending the girls a short warning glare, Matt scanned the dark theater for two open seats. He could make out the shape of Brad and Grace sitting near the top. "That depends," Matt answered, sending Jenna a playful smile. "I'll let you pick where we sit. I can never make up my mind."
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Movie   Valentine's Day Movie Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:26 pm

Jenna turned her head to notice the two teenage girls giggling a few rows from the door. After taking one last glare at them, she breathed in a sigh to tuck away the thoughts of confronting them like a vampire would. Jenna glanced at the theater, already noticing that people were spread out to where there was only one more spot for them to sit. She looked almost franticly for seats that weren't two rows behind the pair of annoying girls. Knowing Grace, she would probley tease her once they got home. Jenna tapped Matt's hand lightly and motioned to the dreaded seats. The two humans giggled-- obviously the preveiws weren't as entertaining as Jenna and Matt were. A snarl of annoyance almost escaped Jenna but she made herself stop and think it through.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Movie   Valentine's Day Movie Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:55 pm

Quote :
Brad felt Grace's fingers twine with his own, and he couldn't help but give her a small smile. Walking to their seats, he sat down and in turn felt Grace lean slightly into him. He didn't mind. "I met Matt a while ago," he answered, thinking about his friend. "Actually, we were friends when he was still human. Though he can't remember me before he turned," he added. The speakers blasted and explosion on screen about some new action movie that was coming out soon. "I swear, sometimes I think the people who set up the speakers for the theater don't even give a thought to the vampire's sensative ears," he complained.

Grace was listening intently to what Brad was saying, but she couldn't help noticing when Matt and Jenna came in. They sat farther up front, and some teen girls looked to be annoying them.
" I know its makes you think that they are all really deaf. But, going back to Matt, you didn't create him did you," She whispered. The thought of knowing someones else who had created another vampire, like her, might be nice. You didn't meet many of the creators and the creations traveling together. She was glad that she wasn't still tied to her creator. She always had hidden feelings for Peter. She acted like she didn't care that he had killed the only thing she had ever loved, but inside she hated him with an intense fire. But what was she going to do, split from the only company she had.
Soon the preveiws gave way to the real movie. It opened up into a snowy moutnside. A lone castle stood on the side, clinging really. It then showed a pic of a sallow-faced man. Dracula, of course. Of course, he looked nothing like a real vamp though. Grace turned her attention to her hand still in Brad's. Vampirs didn't sweat so there really no reason to let go. The smile that Brad had given her was still stuck in her mind's eye.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Movie   Valentine's Day Movie Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:45 pm

Matt let out a sigh, seeing that these were the only seats open, and made his way to the two seats behind the two girls. He was beginning to run out of patients with the humans lately. As he sat down, Matt lowered his voice so that only Jenna would be able to hear him, though he leaned in slightly closer just to be safe that the girls didn't overhear them. He could see them throwing glances back at the two. "Now, for my question," he said, giving a small smile. "What's your ability, if you have one?" he asked. That question always intrigued him. "I can turn invisible. Fun, right?" he asked, giving a slight roll of his golden eyes.

"No, I didn't change him," Brad answered, his eyes straying from Grace's perfect face. "He went missing one day and everyone went looking for him, including me. I searched the forest up and down, including the city in Misssissippi where we grew up, but he wasn't anywhere. Abbey found him," he said, a new, extremely rare emotion showed on his face at the mention of her name. "Abbey was my Australian Shepherd I had at the time," he explained, hiding his saddened emotion quickly. He didn't like to show that side on him. "I took her out walking one day through my favorite trail in the forest, and she found him on the side of the trail, invisible. He still doesn't remember that, but I know it happened. After his parents grimly reported him dead, I taught him to drink animal blood, and eventually we moved north to here."

(I'm kinda making up a history as I go along with this, I can edit it if you don't like it. xD)
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Movie   Valentine's Day Movie Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:31 pm

"Invisibility?" Jenna whispered back, watching the movie progress. Her thoughts about the excitement of sharing the same ability became more interesting than the not-so-creepy movie. An excited grin slowly began to spread its way across her pale face. Her golden eyes lit up as she said, "I, too, have the power of invisibility." Her statement would normally have been droned out to the human ears from the noisy movie. Dracula was climbing the stairs of the old mansion and he was hissing to himself about who-knows-what. She glanced back at Matt's face to see his reaction on the coincidence.

The two humans' thoughts by now were probley wrapped up in the movie and Jenna couldn't be more happy. This would give Matt and Jenna mroe privacy and more time to talk. She crossed her legs like a normal human would, just in case anybody was watching her. She felt her sandals and relized it had only been that afternoon she had slipped them on. For some reason, now it seemed like it was a whole lot later. She waited in anticipation for Matt's reply, wondering, once again, what he was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Movie   Valentine's Day Movie Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:11 pm

Quote :
"No, I didn't change him," Brad answered, his eyes straying from Grace's perfect face. "He went missing one day and everyone went looking for him, including me. I searched the forest up and down, including the city in Misssissippi where we grew up, but he wasn't anywhere. Abbey found him," he said, a new, extremely rare emotion showed on his face at the mention of her name. "Abbey was my Australian Shepherd I had at the time," he explained, hiding his saddened emotion quickly. He didn't like to show that side on him. "I took her out walking one day through my favorite trail in the forest, and she found him on the side of the trail, invisible. He still doesn't remember that, but I know it happened. After his parents grimly reported him dead, I taught him to drink animal blood, and eventually we moved north to here."

Grace was only a little dissapointed that he hadn't created Matt, but was overwhelmed at his loyalty to Matt. She had already know he was loyal, but to stick through with a friend when that friend was changing seemed enormous.
Grace listened intently to the interesting story, noting that they grew up in Mississippi, something she hadn't known. Then Brad came to the part of Abbey, his old dog. She immediatly noticed his change in emotion. Even though she hadn't known him for very long, it susprised her that Brad could show that kind of emotion. And it only made her fall in love with him more deeply. She hated people or vampires who hid there emotions because building all that pain can be bad if you never die. But she also didn't like when other people or vampires showed to much emotion, like they acted all dramatic. If you just let your emotions loose now and again it would extremely help you when something tragic happens. Grace rembered well when she learned that; it was just after she had been made a vamp.
She looked up into Brad's stirring eyes and ran her thumb down the back of his hand. It was a suttle, but conforting action.
" Thats wonderful. I mean not about Abbey, I bet she lived a long and happy life if you were her owner. Its wonderful that you helped show Matt the ways that a vamp could live without taking lives," She whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Movie   Valentine's Day Movie Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 7:35 pm

(Sorry guys, I have the flu right now and I've been sick for the longest time so I'll post when I feel better. ><)
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Movie   Valentine's Day Movie Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 4:07 pm

(kk. =P That stinks... I had the flu a couple of months ago... You must feel really cruddy. Hope you get well soon! )
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Movie   Valentine's Day Movie Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:31 pm

As he waited for a responce from Jenna, Matt's golden eyes strayed to the huge screen as Dracula appeared, and in sync with the "gruesome picture" was scary music blasting over the speakers. This wasn't his idea of a date. With a grin to himself he thought that this must have been Brad's idea, even though he didn't pick the movie. When he heard Jenna speak to him again, his eyes stretched wider with surprise and he turned to her. "I can't believe that," he replied, a small smile playing at the edges of his lips. "What are the odds? I've never really gotten to use it though; I've tried to sneak up on Brad before but he can always detect me with his mind before I even enter the room. It'd be nice to talk to someone else who has an ability other than mind reading," he said, the smile growing slightly at the thought of hanging out with Jenna again.

Brad felt Grace's thumb gently stroke the top of his hand, and he gently squeezed her's as a sort of silent thank you. He shrugged at her praise, bringing his arm up and over to rest on her shoulder in the process. "Not really, I just thought I owed it to him. Even though he never knew that I was a vampire, he helped me. So when he changed I couldn't just leave him there... And I didn't want him to kill anyone." He turned his head slightly to lock his eyes to Grace's own golden ones. With his face softening, he took in her perfect features carefully, studying her face. The darkness didn't hinder his ability to see her, and even in this darkness she was beautiful; somehow different from the other female vampires he'd seen and ocassionaly flirted with. She meant more to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Movie   Valentine's Day Movie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valentine's Day Movie
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Love :: Portsburg :: The Cinema-
Jump to: