Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

larker the werewolf

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
skitz

skitz

larker the werewolf Empty
PostSubject: larker the werewolf   larker the werewolf Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:56 pm

Namelarker

Genderfemale

Human Description: larker is 15 years old and has dark brown reddish long hair and emerald green eyes, she is quit small but is very strong, she is also very attractive.

Wolf Description: as a wolf larker is quit small, but not timid, she has a long silky reddish brown coat and green emerald eyes she looks just about the same as a human.

History:she hasnt much history, she grew up as a normal girl, her family had no clue of her heratige and it was a shock when she first changed, after that she was adopted by a family of natives who taught her of her heritage.

Personality: firey, attractive, dosnt like being bossed around, likes being boss, gets in lots of fights.

Strengths:her speed and strong willfulness

Weaknesess:when she gets tongue tied or embarrsed

Imprinted or not; on who:none yet

Picture:none

Other:none

-edit from Jenna- (edited the "fell" part)
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

larker the werewolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: larker the werewolf   larker the werewolf Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 4:02 pm

I would suggest having a last name on larker and on fell. But it's optional. (for right now)

APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
http://www.idk.com/idk

larker the werewolf
Page 1 of 1