Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Silence...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Twilight

Twilight

Silence... Empty
PostSubject: Silence...   Silence... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 7:30 pm

(I'm listening to Pain by Three Days Grace while writing this. xD I think it kinda fits... Eh, 'neways)

Slow, sorrowful paws carried a chocolate brown wolf across the sandy beach of Seagull Point. Darkness wrapped around her like a welcome blanket, and she trudged forward with her head low, her ears back, and her paws dragging in the sand. Maria had calmed down at least enough that she wasn't blubbering like a helpless newborn at least, but what was happening still took it's toll on her. She was completely wrapped in her own thoughts, she didn't even listen to see if Grant was in his wolf form. He probably thinks I'm some dribbling helpless human now, she thought. After the way I ran out of there like that... Now she wasn't just upset about Nick, she was upset about herself now. She sighed and sat down by the water's edge, so close that she could feel the waves lapping softly at her paws. She wrapped her tail around herself and hunched her shoulders against the breeze. The tears finally stopped, though one or two escaped anyway occasionally, and she'd calmed down after her run through the forest. I just need to forget him, she told herself firmly, but sighed in defeat. We grew up together... He was my brother. Memories of him sticking up for her at times and defending her like an older brother would do for his little sister filled her mind, coating her eyes with fresh tears. Crap, she cursed herself. ... How did I even get here anyway? she asked herself, realizing for the first time she was at the beach instead of her little clearing she sulked in for a while. In times like this she often let her paws guide her while she was lost in her own thoughts, and this time, somehow, she ended up at the beach. The calming sound of the waves surrounded her, and Maria felt her tense muscles relax slightly. Good choice, she thought, referring to her paws. She hadn't been to the beach at night for some time now, and it's beauty left her gazing like a mindless fool. The clear waters looked like they were glowing, yet also somehow reflecting the moon's light, while the gentle night breeze ruffled her fur and the few plants nearby.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Silence... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silence...   Silence... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:51 pm

(ugg! I had a post ready and then I pushed preveiw and then my internet failed me... this may not be as good... btw, Im listening to Leave out all the rest by Linkin Park)

Grant's paws trembled as he made his way down the beach. He ran a few feet from the shore-line, tracks in the sand following him. The moon shone on the rolling waves of the deep blue ocean and made the night seem like it had never happened. It's silver glow made Grant's brown eyes squint. The whole thing about Nick and everthing else felt so unrealistic. Nick imprinting on a bloodthirtsy vamp, Maria getting so upset, and Grant punching Nick. Grant had by now found a smooth rock that lay just enough far away from the water's edge. He layed down on it and immediatly calmed down. The coldness that radiatted off the cold hard stone felt great on Grant's skin and made his head stop spinning. The pain of this whole ordeal seemed to impound an impression on his heart and his mind.
The whole earth seemed to pause for a minute and take a breath. Everything paused for a minute and the rustle of the woods stopped. Grant was immersed in what seemed like his own little bubble of concentration. He had his ears pricked though for any danger. His head was against the rock and for the first time in his life he felt alone. Of course he had Russel and Maria there but a big chunk of himself was missing from his interbeing. All of a sudden, his thoughts were distracted to a tiny little thought that appeared in his mind. It seemed as if it was a familier thought and he looked around for the one person he knew it would be.
Maria sat a few feet away, the ocean lapping at her feet. Grant stood up and trotted over to her, sitting down quietly. Maria might need some space but she may also need someone to talk to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idk.com/idk
Twilight

Twilight

Silence... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silence...   Silence... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:57 pm

Without looking, Maria could already tell who it was that sat beside her. And she was glad he came. I'm sorry about earlier, she thought to him quietly, replaying the events that took place before in her mind. She didn't even turn to him, she was still staring off at the moonlit ocean. I lost it. I'm better now, so don't worry about another melt down... Even though I do miss him. Thanks for the glass of water, by the way, she added, remembering how he'd attempted to calm her. Finally, she turned to him and met his eyes. We'll be okay, I know we will. It'll just take some getting used to, that's all. She nudged him lightly with her muzzle. I'm always here for you, and you know that. You big furball. It felt a bit strange addressing him like that; usually she was too shy to say anything like that in front of Nick. But he wasn't here anymore. It didn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Silence... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silence...   Silence... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:53 pm

Grant's muzzle pulled up into a grin as he laughed. No one who was in a rank lower than him had called him a big furball before but with Maria it was kind of funny. He chuckled to himself as he slid his paws down, getting into a laying position.The cold ocean water lapped at his wolf feet, which felt good on his unhumanly warm body. If Nick were here, he'd already be splashing in the waves and singing a happy song to the moon. His vision dissappeared, making Grant sigh. He shook his head ridding himself of thoughts so that he could focas soleingly on Maria. He looked up to her and met her eyes. Her dark green eyes looked like emeralds sparkling in the moonlight. He could stare into them all night. He looked away, not wanting her to be unconfortable.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

Silence... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silence...   Silence... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:50 pm

Maria just about turned away, but he did before she could, obviously trying to make her feel more comfortable. She sighed lightly. Don't worry about me, Grant, she started, a little sarcasm in her voice. She was trying to lighten the mood if at all. I... Well, I, um, feel the same about you. And you know that. It's just a weird thing imprinting does to us. You don't have to hide it or be embarrassed, even though you know I am... she turned her green gaze away from him and stared at the sand beside her. It's white in the sunlight, so when the moonlight touches it it seems to almost glow faintly. She really wasn't sure what to say next. She really wanted for things to goback to the way they were before, but that wouldn't happen unless Nick came back... Maybe they could move on? Impossible. He was already engraved in their hearts.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Silence... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silence...   Silence... Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:06 pm

Grant nodded, watching a small beetle squirm in the sand as the waves rolled over and over on it. Even though it seemed a little weird, Grant felt a little bit like the beetle must feel. One minute you're walking along the sand or running in the woods, and the next, you're getting pounded by waves or watching your werewolf friend imprint on a vamp. It just was all so confusing and mysterious, but obviously fate wouldn't like it if everything went right.

The sun slowly rised on what seemed to be the other side of the everlasting ocean, making Grant squint his eyes. He stood up and stretched out his legs from laying down so long on the sand. It was finally a new day and maybe he would be able to relax and go to school soon.

{do the werewolves have their own school or do they go to SP High?}
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

Silence... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silence...   Silence... Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 3:08 pm

(I thought the same school since there's only one, plus it'll make things kinda interesting xDD But this ain't my site, so I dunno. x3)

Maria gave another small sigh as Grant remained silent. This must have really shaken him up. A lightness on the horizon of the endless water before them started spreading across the sky. Crap, she thought. School is soon... She stood as Grant did and felt the stiffness in her legs, making a prickle run down her spine. In return, she let out a yawn. She hadn't gotten any sleep tonight... Hopefully her parents wouldn't freak out again. She'd never been out all night before like this in a while.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Silence... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silence...   Silence... Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 4:24 pm

Don't worry, Grant thought to Maria, you won't be the only one in trouble. Russel's going to come down hard on me for staying out so late. He sighed, looking towards the woods. We'd better go now, he thought to her as he trotted to the trail beside the beach that led to the cabins. That trail wound around the cabins and picked up again where they could partol the border. Of course vampire smell would be there from... her. He stopped at the edge of his trail to wait for Maria. You could easily get lost in this dense forest even if you'd been through it like a million times.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Silence... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silence...   Silence... Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:12 pm

( Same school...sounds good )
Back to top Go down
https://coldbloods.rpg-board.net
Twilight

Twilight

Silence... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silence...   Silence... Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:14 pm

(Wow, sorreh for the late reply... o.o)

Maria flinched inwardly, forgetting that Grant could hear her every thought. Then she sighed as she got to her paws and gracefully bounded over to him. Normally she'd keep going, but that alpha/pack member thing kept her rooted in place; behind Grant. She'd be behind Nick, too, but, well... She instantly shook her head from that thought. She didn't need to make this situation worse. Instead, she busied herself thinking about the school day that was coming up. She definately wasn't looking forward to it. Those vampires like to strut around like they own the place everywhere they go and it drives her up the wall.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Silence... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silence...   Silence... Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:19 pm

Grant led the way down the trail. He could hear Maria's thoughts on school and he almost stopped in his tracks. School. He hated it. The teachers were terrible, the cafeteria barely offered more than meatloaf and vampire scent loomed all over the place. Russel was pretty strick about going though because he had flunked out. After four years in the same grade, the principle kindly excused him which Russel didn't take very well. Grant wondered how many classes he had with Maria this year and if Nick was going.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

Silence... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silence...   Silence... Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:23 pm

(Mk, I have no muse with Maria at all here... xD Do you want me to make a new topic with her at the Tribe?)
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Silence... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silence...   Silence... Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:57 pm

(ya. Just pm me if u want me to start off)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Silence... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silence...   Silence... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silence...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Love :: Seagull's Point :: Seagull Point Beach-
Jump to: