Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Missed You

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Casey

Casey

I Missed You Empty
PostSubject: I Missed You   I Missed You Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:14 am

Abigail fled from the vampires, and quickly found her way here, where Nick's scent was the strongest, and freshest. She took a deep breath, savoring the scent that was a sharp tang, but also musky and spicy underneath. She looked up and saw a cabin, a fairly small one, but it looked cozy. Nick thinks of every thing, she thought, pride filling her body, followed by adoration. She couldn't take it any longer. She opened the door quietly, ready to be with the one she loved. She stepped inside, looking around at the homey cabin. She took another step, closing the door slowly and carefully behind her. Her heart lay still, but her mind recognized that it would have been beating fast had she been human. She wanted to be with him. She wanted to hold his hand, look into his eyes, and kiss those lips. Taking another quick step forward, she called out, "Nick?"
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

I Missed You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Missed You   I Missed You Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:26 pm

( wow your're getting good )
Nicks nerves had been on end all night, so when he heard a small creak at the door he was off the couch in the blink of a eye. The room was lit by a small lamp in the corner, but that didn't hinder Nick's sight in the least. The door opened wider and admitted the tiny figure of Abigail.
Nick waited until she was fully inside, which took all his control. When she uttered his name, he could no longer control himself. Nick closed the space between them in a small second. Her scent was a welcome awakener to his numbness. Feeling now rushed back, and instead of the anger and sadness of losing his pack, Nick felt only love and gratefullnes to have Abigail back.
Nicks strong arms circled around her, drawing her closer to him.
" I'm right here, Ab. Where I'll always be," Nick said softly, smoothing her hair back. Gently, he bent his head and his lips met hers in a perfect frenzy.
Back to top Go down
https://coldbloods.rpg-board.net
Casey

Casey

I Missed You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Missed You   I Missed You Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:53 pm

( awww thanks much )
Abigail's lips moved in perfect time with Nick's, this way and that. Feelings rushed through her head, the one main one, love, dominated her mind. She wanted to stay like this forever, never have to leave, just be with the one she loved. Kissing Nick made Abigail realize how much she had missed him, even though she hadn't really been gone for long at all. Still, now that they were together again, it felt like no time had passed.
Reluctantly she broke away, looking into his gorgeous blue eyes that were pools of emotion. She stayed in his strong and reassuring arms, leaned her head against his chest, and took a deep breath. She noted the sharp scent of another werewolf mixed with his heavenly scent she had grown used too. "I've mised you, you know. What were you doing while I was gone?" She spoke quietly, unsurely, thinking that he had had another meeting with his former pack members. She didn't want to seem like an over-protective girlfriend, just hoping that he realized she was simply concerned for him.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

I Missed You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Missed You   I Missed You Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:35 pm

Nick could here her hestitation about asking. He knew that other guys would be mad if there girlfriends asked where they'd been, but he didn't want to hide anything from her. It would be like hiding something from himself; stupid and pointless. A smile broke across his face; he had never really been missed before.
" I missed you too, Ab. And don't be afraid to ask questions. I'll never hide anything from you," He said staring into her red eyes. He noticed, happily, that they seemed a little less red. Nick would ask later how the meeting with the vegi's had gone. Right now he didn't want to ruin the mood.
" Nothing really happened, Grant, my old alpha, came by. I thought he was here to hurt you, so I punched him. It kind of susprised me when he hit back, I don't why though. Its not like I expected him to just let me hit him. Stinking coward ran off, so your safe now," Nick said with a stony face. Out of no where a a giant yawn escaped his mouth, he hadn't relized how tired he was. The day had certainly been a interesting one.
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

I Missed You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Missed You   I Missed You Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:52 pm

"You didn't have to hit your best friend. You know I can take care of myself." She said playfully, trailing her fingers down his chest, staring into his eyes still. She felt like this was where she belonged, no matter what happened, and no matter who would try to break them apart. She noticed as he yawned, and then realized how tired he must be. She wished he didn't have to sleep like her, because then they could stay up talking. Despite wanting to keep talking with him, she put his needs first, and looked at him.
"You know, you should get some sleep," She said, trying not to laugh at his protesting face. She raised her arms, acting like she was going to hug him, but pushed him gleefully instead. She kept shoving him to their room, and then practically threw him on the bed. He had quick healing, it wouldn't matter. Then, she daintily sat down next to him, laying her head back against a pillow. She absent mindidly made designs in the soft comforter on the bed with her finger tips.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

I Missed You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Missed You   I Missed You Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:58 pm

( really small post )
Nick didn't have enough strength to really protest. And anyways sleep didn't sound that bad. He loved talking to Ab. But, as he lay on the bed, he saw her follow him. She didn't look like she was going anywhere. Then another thought came to his mind.
" Hey, I didn't think you were that kind of girl," Nick said, rolling over to take her back in his arms. " I like it," Nick said smiling mischeviously. He wasn't going to push her to do anything, but why not joke about it.
" And with me laying here with so little clothes on," He said tryign to hold back laughter. Putting an innocent but joking expression on, he looked for her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

I Missed You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Missed You   I Missed You Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:13 pm

She laughed at his innocent expression, but the joking a mischief in his eyes. "You know me, so full of surprises." She said, looking up at his gorgeous eyes, and gently pulling herself closer to him, even though the space between them was nonexistent.
"I wouldn't mind doing anything..." She trailed off, but then grew worried he would react angrily. She had always been a little pushy. She hoped he wouldn't feel rushed, and therefore get annoyed. She quickly added, "But, you'd probably fall asleep on me, pup." She said sarcastically, hoping he wouldn't mind the small insult. Her mood changed quickly at an interesting thought that she voiced outloud. "I always wanted a puppy." She spoke softly, capturing his lips with hers joyfully.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

I Missed You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Missed You   I Missed You Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:27 pm

Nick eagerly accepted her kiss, making it more agressive. He just couldn't wrap his head around the fact that she was really his. Not in a posseve manor, but that she wouldn't just leave in the morning. She was someone he'd willingly spend the rest of his elongated life with. Nick hated getting all mushy, but joking all the time got tiring. He really, truly loved Ab. His arms slid donw he slender waist bringing her body closer to his. The kiss lasted a little longer, but Nick wanted to ask her about the vegi visit.
" Let's not rush things, okay," He murmured softly into her hair. His urge to continue what she had started was strong, but he wanted to sve it for later
" So, before you sexually asaulted me, I was going to ask how your visit to the other vampires wnt," Nick said, running his fingers down her angular back.
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

I Missed You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Missed You   I Missed You Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:37 pm

Abigail put on an innocent "Who, me?" expression. Shivers ran down her spine where his fingers touched, even though it burned like fire against her icy skin. "You seemed willing enough," She said, kidding. She tried not to show the small injury in her pride, and let his seriousness take over her mood. She momentarily thought of what to say, and then answered his question.
"It went... well, I think. At first we were all a little cautious. I lied to them about..." She stopped, realizing how horrible this was going to sound. No matter which way she put it, her words would make it sound like she was ashamed that she was in love with a werewolf. She could only mumble a feeble excuse and hope he would unserstand. "I lied about you, Nick. I unerstand that the vampires and you don't have to much of a pleasant past." She said quietly, and then continued, remembering the anger she had felt when Brad had read her ming. "And then Brad, one of them, invaded my mind, and revealed I was lying." She spat, still mad about that. She calmed herself down a little, and then spoke again. "I told them everything. The imprinting, the outcasting, everything. We eventually decided that I'd go meet them after school and have my first hunt." She said, pride making it's way into her voice, and she waited for his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

I Missed You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Missed You   I Missed You Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:08 pm

Nick listened intently to her telling. He anticipated the cautious moods of the other vamps, and he could just see Abagail walking in all confidence. The two female vamps kept to themselves, never really giving the werewolves trouble. Nick wondered to himself, that now he was in love with a vampire, were his veiws on other vamps more friendly. Have to figure that one out later, Nick thought.
When Abigail voiced reluctantly about lying to the group of vamps of her being with a werewolf he couldn't lie to himself. It hurt. But in a weird way, he understood. It wasn't a hit to him, she just wanted the best advantage with the vegi's as possible. And if that meant not telling them she was with a mutt, then why should it bother him. The news of another vampire let alone a mindreading one wasn't a comfort. Mindreading was a great tool to have if anything went south. Anger momentarily flooded his thoughts. How dare the arrogant leach probe his girls brain. He'd have loved to make the pretty boy's face not so pretty anymore, but then she finished saying that they were going to meet her after school.
Nick remembered seeing the female vamps at school, and how disgusting it was seeing all the human guys falling over them. Now it seemed that one, maybe even two more vamps would be attending the school. As long as they were none human suckers like Grace and Jenna then fine. Nick once again thanked his lucky stars that he no longer had to go to that cell that they called a school.
" I understand about the lying. Don't worry I'm not that easily to offend. but dont go trying," He growled playfully, his fingers still going back and forth on her spine. " Hey, babe, it means a lot you going out and trying this. Remember if this doesn't work out, I have a good friend who can forge some passports," He said, trying to make the serious moment playful. Sleep was coming soon, but he wanted to know a little bit more about her.
" So tell me a little about yourself, darlin," He said aquiring a southern acent.
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

I Missed You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Missed You   I Missed You Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:32 pm

(haha longest post eva Rose!!)
Abigail laughed at his interesting attempt for a southerm accent. He was so sweet, it seemed nearly impossible that he was hers to love. Yet, here they were, lying on a bed together and talking like they were old friends. It was nice, and it felt new to finally be accepted by someone. "No matter what happens, those passports might come in handy. I wouldn't mind a trip to Paris." She said, going along with his playful mood.
Her mind turned to her past at his question. She didn't like to revisit it often, only when it was neccesary. Not many happy or fond memories lied there. Immediately, her tone of voice grew darker, and possibly sadder. She wasn't even aware of the change, but someone else could easily pick it up.
"I had a normal family, I guess. I was born in the city, around the 1970's. As I grew up, my parents fought. A lot. They didn't even realize I knew. My dad abused me too." She remembered the pain she would feel, and also the secrecy as she stole some of her mom's make-up to hide the bruises.
"When I was sixteen I went out walking while they were fighting. Just to get away from them, you know? You could say I was a bitter child." She smirked harshly at herself. "I was hit by a car. There was a lot of blood, and a vampire found me. He bit me, but ended up stopping himself from drinking my blood, and instead letting me change. He explained what I was, a murderer, basically. I stayed with him for 22 years. Then, he met another female vampire, and fell in love. I was a bit jealous, having been with him for so long and him not having given me a second glance. I left pretty quickly after that. Didn't want to get in the way of the all too happy couple," She said angrily. She finished her story rapidly. "Well, I had been roaming for about a month when I met you, and as they say, the rest is history."
"What about you, babe?" She asked, curiousity showing in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

I Missed You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Missed You   I Missed You Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:29 pm

( 17 lines OH YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEAT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )
Nick listened to her story. Even a story as sad as the one she was telling, Ab could make it sound interesting. Her story was the same of so many people out there right now. And that was the sad part really. His love had been abused by someone who was susposed to love her deeply and protect her. Nick cringed slightly when she got ot the telling of her human death.
The werewolves, when they were young, were educated about the vamps. If they were going to be fighting them then why not know everything to know. Nick knew all about the transformation process, and, honestly, it disgusted him a little bit. Having to go through that pain sounded dreadful.
22 years seemed like a long time to Nick and he found himself some whay bothered by the fact that a male anything had spent that amount of time with his Ab. When she said she had been jealous of the vamp falling for another, it was just like pouring salt into a open wound. It had been a long time since Nick had felt this much jealousy and hatred for someone he'd never even met. Her bitterness towards her maker was obvious. She obviously didn't think too fondly of him anymore.
Taking a deep breath Nick tried to pull together all the memories of his past to form a story. He couldn't deliver it as well, but atleast she would know.
" Well, my child hood was actually pretty normal. Up until you know the werewolf thing. My mother was great, you know the kind who bakes cooies and nags at you to do homework. Once I became a werewolf she went around to the elders and got them to tell her the dangers of being of my kind. The fear litterally killed her. She died of a heart attack when I was only 12; a year after I had transformed. My father, during the months following her passing, didn't even talk to me. I hung out at Grants most of the time. But every once in a while my dad would come home and just sit and stare at the wall. One time a caught him talking to my moms old closet like she was standing right in front of him. I never knew that I'd miss those monts, but I did. After a while my dad got over his depression and decided to blame her death on me. I was big and fast enough to escape his physical outbursts, but then I'd always find myself alone and wonder if he was right," Nick said staring blankly, as if lost in strange memories.
" I guess he got tired of trying to kill me, and just decided to leave. One day I came home from Grants to find his room empty, no note, just a word from someone who had been nearby. I found out later that he ended up somewhere in Arizona. Havn't heard a word from him since," He finished vaguely, looking down into her eyes. They looked sad.
" Well arn't we a pair. We both had very depressing childhoods," Nick said with a huff, falling back on his back. The story had brought back painful memories.
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

I Missed You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Missed You   I Missed You Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:43 pm

(I don't think I'll ever be able to beat that gurl!!)
Abigail shifted her weight so that her head was lying on his chest. The sadness from her own story, and now the misery from his, made her heart sink. Nick was right, it was very depressing that they both had the same type of despair in their childhoods. She knew that if she had been a human, tears would have been quickly pouring out of her eyes and falling onto his chest. Even now, she felt the slight tremors of faint tearless sobs racking her body. She hadn't felt this bad in along time, not even when she had left her creator.
"I'm sorry... I don't know what else to say besides that." She spoke quietly, her voice refusing to be loud and confident as it usually was as she talked. She wasn't sure what to say, how to react to that kind of story, even though her own echoed it. No amount of apologies from her or anyone else would erase that type of pain or betrayal. She knew that well enough, her heart agonizing silently during these past few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

I Missed You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Missed You   I Missed You Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:45 am

Nick continued to look out the window. The sun was already rising and morning was florishing. Nick loved the summer. It was the best time for the werewolfs because of the clothes problem. Its much easier to walk around with shorts and no shirt during the summer than it was in the winter, even if you happened to be a self space heater.
All of a sudden, the previously quiet form of his love, started to shake. Why was she crying? Oh, crap, why do I always have to tell that story. It depresses everyone, Nick thought angrily to himself.
Sitting up slowly, bringing Abigail with him, Nick wrapped her hands around his neck and put his arms around her waist.
" Ab, why are you sorry. Yeah we have sucky childhoods, but doesn't that just encourage you to make this time better. I'm no Doctor Phil, but that sounds like a good enough solution to me," Nick said wiping away her messy hair. She looked so vulnerable now, so different from her usual confident and sure manor.
" Please don't cry, love," Nick said hugging her closer, kissing her hair.
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

I Missed You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Missed You   I Missed You Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:57 am

Abigail tightened her arms around him as he hugged her. It was a comfort to finally share her pain with someone in a long time. She felt his lps on her hair, and the shaking became less noticible, just a small odd tremor every once in a while.
"I'm sorry because even though it's not my fault, I feel sorry for you, and me. Sucky childhoods is an understatement, don't you think? But, the past is the past, and you're right, we need to try to make our time together something to be happy about." She said, still hugging him, hoping her sobs were gone for good.
"I'll try not to. Of course, you'll have to excuse me if we get married." She laughed, hiding the slight question underneath a humorous joke.
She wondered how long it had been since she got here. Surely Nick was fighting sleep right now, and she was keeping him up. She didn't want to be selfish like that. "You should get some sleep Nick," She said, pulling herself and him back down to lay flat on the bed. "I want to be able to tell you everything when I get back tonight." She said, really knowing that she would either be yelling at him to pack his bags, or acting extremely excited and proud.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

I Missed You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Missed You   I Missed You Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:09 am

Satisfied that she was okay, Nick let himself be pushed down. The bed seemed so much softer than before, and she looked even more like a angel. Sleep deprevation could do weird things to werewolfs. Even though his stength was draing, his hold on her never relaxed.
Her hidden question about marriage suprised him a little. Nick had never seen himself in a tux standing next to a preist. But the thought of ABigail in a beautiful white dress almost made him want to call up city hall right then and there. He'd never seen himself getting maried, but he'd also never had guessed that he'd imprint on a vampire. Seemed like his life was nothing what he would have thought it would be. Just my luck, he thought
" You get the preist, I'll meet you at the altar," Nick mumbled sleepily. The cloud of unconsciousness was approuching fast and he wasn't going to fight anymore. Soon he was asleep, dreaming of white dresses, his mother, his old pack, and strangest of all blood.
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

I Missed You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Missed You   I Missed You Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:21 am

"Okay, we'll do that. Sweet dreams" Abigail said quietly, knowing that Nick was already asleep. She wondered what she could do for the next several hours, but then she realized she really didn't want to get up. It was sad timing that when she came back, Nick had to sleep, but he had to sleep sometime, and she couldn't blame him. His sleep schedule was now probably disrupted for life.
He was peaceful when he was sleeping, and the worried creases across his forehead faded. She didn't know whether he had meant to do this, but his arms were still around her, and she didn't mind one bit. It was nice to watch him sleep, it showed her a more tranquil Nick that she hadn't ever really seen completely.
She snuggled into his side, and closed her eyes. She tried to relax, letting all the tension roll off of her body, so that she wouldn't feel stressed. She refused to think about tonight, and simply focused on where she was now, because itw as much more pleasant.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

I Missed You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Missed You   I Missed You Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:20 pm

( Maybe you should rp as Abigail casey. Nick can just stay asleep until she gets back. If you dont want to than thats ok )
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

I Missed You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Missed You   I Missed You Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:28 pm

(whew finally allowed enough time to reply... had a lot to do today)
The time ticked by slowly, but Abigail was not impatient, in fact, she didn't really want this time to end. It was peaceful, and she had missed the tranquility in her recent days. Slowly, tick by tick from the clock on the wall in their bedroom, time inched forward, and all too soon it was time to leave. Gently removing Nick's arms from herself, she held her breath instinctively as she tried not to wake him. Successfully she stood up from the bed, and without a second thought, she tried to locate a piece of paper and pen. Finally, after a five minute half-hearted search, not because she didn't want to leave a note but because she didn't want to leave the house, she located the objects of her desire. Uncapping the pen with her mouth, she began to write.

Nick,
Hopefully you won't wake up before I get back, but just incase, I'm writing this note. I really don't want you to think I just got up and left. So, be safe. Don't pick too many fights. Hopefully I'll have a great story to tell when I get back.
Love you lots,
Abigail

She left the note on her empty pillow, hopefully where he could easily see it if he woke. Then, taking a deep breath, she practically flew out of the small comforting house, and to the location of her lesson, the vegiterian vampire's house. Amusedly, she thought about the last school lesson she had taken, trying to distract her mind.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

I Missed You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Missed You   I Missed You Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:11 pm

A bright, sharp light peirced Nick's dreams. The sun had amazingly escaped for a few moments before going back behind the thick layers of clouds. His hand clenched around the empty and cold sheets that lay bunched up, next to him. Sitting up groggily, Nick ran his hand through his messy hair.
The lack of a figure next to him hadn't been a suprise; he had known that Abigail would probably be gone when he woke up. It made him smile to think about his new found love. He would miss her, but knowing that she doing something that would help them both helped emmensly.
Swinging his legs over the side of the bed, Nick got up and stretched, back muscles ripplining. The clock told him that he slept through the whole day. School had gone by in no time. A little part of him wondered what his friends had thought. But just thinking of them made him angry, so he decided to put them both from his mind. ' Who cares. I was't going to go to school anyway,' Nick thought, thinking about never going back school again.
Making his way to the kitchen, Nick yanked open the freezer door and took out a full t-bone steak. Sticking it into the small microwave, he nooked it unitil it was tender. Not caring about using utensils since it was just him, Nick ripped open the package and tore at the meat with a extremem hunger.
He could just here the sound of Maria's voice. " God, Nick. Do you have to act like a animal in human form to," Her muscial laugh filled his head. Then his best friends response. " Right on, man," Grant would have said, reaching out for a knuckle touch. The mind converstaion had made him loose his appetite, so the remainder of the meat found itself slammed into the trash.
Needing fresh air, Nick ran outside. The clouds roiled obove his head. He could tell it had rained earlier because the ground was soft and dark looking. Sitting with his back up against a sturdy tree, Nick faced the forest, waiting for Ab to come back.
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

I Missed You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Missed You   I Missed You Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 6:37 pm

Abigail fled back to Nick's (or did she dare call it their?) cabin. The excitement and anxiousness of going on the hunt had long worn off, and she did not find animal blood quite as good as what she was used to drinking, but Nick was worth it for her, and so she would live with it, and hopefully learn to love it, or at the very least like it. Trees blurred as she ran, and she darted in between them, not having to think about it, loving the feeling of just being fast and powerful.
Coming out of the forest, much to her surprise and happiness, Nick was waiting for her outside. Her eyes lit up, and a sudden burst of speed sent her racing towards him. Tumbling gracefully, she landed sitting next to him. Leaning her head against his shoulder, she grabbed his hand and squeezed it, before finally deciding to speak ."So did you sleep well?" She asked with a smile, happy to be back with him and at their cabin.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

I Missed You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Missed You   I Missed You Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:16 pm

Nick had scented Abigail way before his eyes had even caught site of her beautiful form. His hands clenched in his lap, but only because they longer to hold her. Because along with her own personal scent, fresh lemons and sweet pine sap, was the warm blood of a animal. She had done it!
Nick politely let Ab sit down before he took her in his arms. Her face was so beautiful up close like this, her arms so cold, yet they belonged their. Taking his tan, weathered hand, he sweeped her beautiful locks of hair away from her flawless face. Leaning in, Nick stole a longing kiss from her sweet lips. She filled all the holes that his friends had left twice over.
" I woke up," He said confusedly, but with a edge of humor. His arms were still circled around Ab's slim form. Nick couldn't find the words to express his pride in her, having never been much of a poet. So he just settled with something basic.
" I'm so proud of you," Nick muttered huskily.
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

I Missed You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Missed You   I Missed You Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:09 pm

Abigail's lips met his, and just like always, she wanted to never let go, never leave, never stop. It was just simply amazing to her that she could feel so many emotions at once, or even so much of one emotion, even for a vampire with an advanced mind, it seemed nearly impossible. Although pride had made its way into her body, her mood changed abruptly to love and longing as he hugged her, and pride found itself kicked to the back of her mind.
Sucking in a breath, she spoke softly, "Thanks. That means a lot from you." The temptation was all to great, and even though Nick probably wanted to know about her success in hunting, she advanced slowly towards his lips, which didn't take long considering that there was almost no space in between them. Her lips found their way to his, and she kissed him slowly, gently brushing her tongue against his bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

I Missed You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Missed You   I Missed You Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:03 pm

Suprised, but in any way disspointed, Nick eagerly accepted the welcome softness of her voluptious lips. One thing he had come to love indefintely was Abigail's passionate kisses. It wasn't like kissing a human or even a werewolf. With them, it was warm and natural, but unsure and nervous. Liplocking with Abigial, was like a peice of art; totally perfect in every aspect. She filled all his needs and more. The nervousness was replaced with a giddy pleasure that shook the whole body, every movement executed in flawless fluidity.
" I enjoy this much more than talking, to tell you the truth," Nick said softly, his voice roughed by his ragged breathing. His lips now decided to trail themselves across her cheekbone, then down to run slowly across her jaw line. Ending up at her her neck, Nick noticed the lack of a steady pulse, while kissing her neck. That was another thing about being with Ab in genral that he liked; it felt like they were going agaisnt nature being together. But the feeling was powerful, sort of like they could make up their own rules, and screw anyone who doesn't like them.
Deciding to take their 'conversation' indoors, Nick took Abigail up easily in his arms. His lips were still roaming around her slim, sweet neck, as he kicked open the door to the romantic little cottage. With sure steps, he didn't have to look up to be able to place her gently on the cushy, but comfortable, couch. Giving her a lasting kiss on the forhead, Nick turned to grab some wood from a pile that was conveinitly placed next to the stone fireplace.
" I know you and I don't need the heat; I myself think we have plenty of that," Nick said teasingly, turning to give her a wink. " But it has a better mood lighting than the ceiling lights," He added laughing, a smile on his face.
Throwing a few logs on the suddenly blazing fire, Nick thought of making a 'campfire boys' kind of comment, but turning to look at his love soon sent his joking mood far away.
The firery flames were sending shadows across her perfect face, making her whole firgure seem dream like. His feet finally found the strength to move, and took him to her side. Picking her up from her spot, Nick reclined back on the quilted pillows.
Placing her back on his chest, Nick curled on of her hands in his and placed them over his heart. Using his other hand, he brought her face once more back to his for one more kiss. In all his life he would never get tired of kissing his angel.
" You know, gold looks absoulutly beautiful on you," Nick said cradeling her face in his free hand.
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

I Missed You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Missed You   I Missed You Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:47 am

The faintest moan of pleasure escaped Abigail as Nick picked her up, kissing her without a pause. Feeling weightless, she let herself be carried inside, not knowing what they were doing but loving every single second of it. Suddenly, she felt herself landing in a soft couch, and soon she was up on his chest, a position she had come to enjoy. Amazed at how much she simply needed him, wanted him, loved him, she accepted his kiss, responding with a fiery passion that came from deep within her.
Smiling faintly at his compliment, she laid her head against his chest. His heart drummed, beating at a quick pace. Lifting her head back up, she began to kiss his hands, face, cheeks, anyplace she could reach in time to his heartbeat, and then finally his lips. She grabbed both of his hands and grasped them, holding them near his head, at a place comfortable for both of them. Her lips still acted in an emotional frenzy, and finally she came back up, gazing deeply into his eyes.
Flames flickered across his face, casting a soft light on the both of them. Reflecting in his eyes blue were the orange flames dancing, making his beauty even more great to her. Words could not express her feelings, feelings as deep as these, and the corners of her mouth turned upwards slightly. "I love you, Nick." She finally said, not sure what else to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Missed You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Missed You   I Missed You Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Missed You
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Love :: Seagull's Point :: The Running Paws Tribe-
Jump to: