Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Williams Twin's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rose
Admin
Rose

The Williams Twin's Empty
PostSubject: The Williams Twin's   The Williams Twin's Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:49 pm

" Lacey get your butt up now, you'll be late," Chanel Williams nasal voice sounded foggy to Lacey's still semi unconscious ears. The peircing light of her bed side table was clicked on and all Lace could see was white.
" Ughhhhhhhhhhh....I'm up," Lacey moaned as she tried to sit up. She had been up late, practicing her solo for the talent show that was in two months. The Williams house had a ballet studio just for her and she never missed a chance to practice. Lacey could already feel the soreness that accompanied a long practice.
Finally up right, Lacey looked around her room. The only light was immiting from her chic bed side, white lamp. Her blue and white coverlet was a crumpled heap on top of her due to the fact that she never was still when sleeping. Her father used to say that she never stopped dancing even when asleep.
The classical pictures of tons of black and white ballerinas mounted on a few spaces on the walls, smiled down on her.
Lacey pulled her long, graceful legs from the tangled bedding and let them fall to the soft carpet. Clothed in only a sports bra and black boy shorts, the freezing temprature of outside her bed was shocking, although it did help her wake up alittle bit. Her hair was still in straight locks that rached down just past her shoulders.
Lacey's mom had left, giving up on the the stubborn girls. Going to her closet, Lacey went straight to her jeans. Picking out a holey parir, she paired it with a abercrombie t-shirt. As she walked to the bathroom that she and her twin shared, she picked up her grey New Balances and slipped them on.
Lacey's hair and makeup always took forever, but, to her, it was the key to making a impression. Imerging from her bathroom 30 min later, Laceys hair was curled only slightly and a fresh coat of makeup.
" Not bad," She said to her reflection as she looked in the mirror. Her clock, blue and white of course, was showing the time to be 10 min before the first bell rang. With a small scream, Lacey scooped up her tote that had all her school stuff in it and ran out her room. On her way down stairs Lacey slammed a hand on her twins door.
" If your not down in 5 min, I'll brave the cops and mom and take myself to school. Mom wont leave unless everyones down in time. And that means you, sleeping beauty," She screamed, while running down the spiral starir case.
Charles Williams was sitting with the newspaper at the table, already in his bussiness suit.
" Tell mom I'll be in the car, and to make sure Lesely come down," Lacey said giving him a quick kiss, while grabbing a apple.
In the garage, Chanels small hybrid sat motionless. Lacey once again wished she was old enough to drive. Getting into the back of the car, Lacey tured on the car and turned the radio to a classic station. In her head she made up a little dance while waiting for the rest of her caravan.
Back to top Go down
https://coldbloods.rpg-board.net
Casey

Casey

PostSubject: Re: The Williams Twin's   The Williams Twin's Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:27 pm

Lesley jolted awake at her sister's voice through the door. Her mind still fuzzy from sleep, she couldn't distinguish much of what her sister said. She looked at her clock, and almost screamed. She had what, five minutes? She pulled back blue and brown striped covers, and the slipped quickly and quietly out of bed, her feet softly touching the cream carpet floor. She pulled her bed covers back to a semi-neat looking position that could barely qualify as a made bed, and then ran to her closet. Her short blue pajama shorts and matching top were so exchanged for some real clothes. She pulled on her best pair of dark wash skinny jeans, and then a tight light blue Hollister shirt. She scanned the room for her shoes, and finally pulled out her silver flip flops from under the bed. She put them on quickly, wishing she had enough time to touch up on the hot pink nail polish that covered her toes and fingernails, but knowing that she didn't, she opened the door and slammed it behind her as she ran to their bathroom that she shared wuth her sister. In the hallway she grabbed her large brown tote bag purse that sat outside her door since the night before when she had gotten it ready.
She knocked on the bathroom door, and then when no one answered, she stepped inside, shutting the door behind her. She glanced at her hair, which was fairly straight but not enough for her. She grabbed her CHI straightener and shoved it in her purse, hoping to sneak a few mintues of styling during first period announcements. She brushed her teeth quickly, washed her face, and slipped a pony tail holder on her wrist, in case her hair frizzed up by the end of the day. She snatched the makeup from the bathroom counter, and put on some base. Then, she put on brown eyeshadow that would compliment her blue eyes. Finally, some mascara and a dab of blush. She put those in her purse when she was done, and then she grabbed her bag and gave her reflection a fleeting glance as she raced out the door.
She ran down the stairs, just as her father was coming up to get her. She pecked him on the cheek quickly, and a mumbled "Love you," followed. She grabbed a granola bar from the kitchen, and took a small sip of her dad's coffee. She grimaced at the bitter taste, but her throat had been really dry. She opened her breakfast, and took a small bite, savoring the vanilla taste, and the only food she would get for a few hours since she had been running late.
Their mom came out of their room and into the kitchen. She was beasutiful, and looked much like the twins, with blonde hair and blue eyes, and a trim figure that she didn't have to work hard for. She kissed her husband on the cheek, and then saw Lesley standing there eating breakfast. She gave Lesley a glare that clearly meant "Do not forget to set your alarm next time." Lesley looked down sheepishly, and then looked back up at her mom. "Lacey is already outside isn't she?" Her mom gave her a stern nod, and Lesley ran out to the car, throwing away the granola bar wrapper on the way out.
"Hey sista." Lesley said as she got in the back seat as well. She pulled her purse up to her lap, and pulled out her cell phone. "Mom should be coming." She said, leaning against the seat, feeling her phone vibrate in her hand. No doubt it was her ex-boyfriend, so she ignored it as the phone's vibrations became less frequent.
"Oh, how did practice go last night?" She asled Lacey, as she registered that classical music was playing.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Williams Twin's   The Williams Twin's Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:17 pm

Lacey looked up as her twin got in the car. Lesely immediatly started talking when she got in. Where as Lacey was still waking up, Lesely was already wide awake.
" It was okay. I finally got the seven foutte's I was aiming for. I added them to the last eight count of the dance," Lacey replied putting her feet up agaist the driver seat. She noticed her sister look down suddenly at her tote already knowing who was txting her. Lacey's relationship with her boyfriend, Gabriel, a French foreign exchange student, had been rocky from the start, duing to the fact that she had trouble understanding his sexy, but confusing accent sometimes. Thankfully Gabe was understood. He was so romantic and was always there for her performances.
" Why does that creep keep bothering you," Lacey asked getting her cell out of her tote. Gabriel had already txted her saying he'd meet her at her locker. Then he'd said i love you in french. Lacey grinned but then didn't want to upset her twin so she looked to her again.
Chanel Williams grabbed her keys from the basket, said good bye to her husband, and entered the garage. Glad to see her only daughters already in the back seat, Chanel grinned and got in the drivers seat, put the key in, and clicked the button that opened the garage door. As the metal door screeched open, Chanel hoped for a spash of sun but was sad to see only a over cast sky. Sliding out of the drive, she drove down the stree and out of the neighborhood, onto the highway.
" Girls, you really need to keep track of your time, if you dont want to be running late like this again," Chanel scolded to her kids.
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

PostSubject: Re: The Williams Twin's   The Williams Twin's Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:33 pm

"Good job on the foutte's" Lesley said, not being able to say it with as much grace as Lacey did, and hardly knowing what that was, but she assumed it had been hard. Her sister was a very talented dancer, like their mom, and even though Lesley didn't get half the french ballet stuff Lacey was saying, she still supporeted her.
"I know Lacey. He broke up with me, so he shouldn't be obsessively texting me to get me back together just because he can't get another girl. He doesn't get that I still have my pride and dignity to uphold." She said to her sister, a momentary pang of sadness piercing her heart. Jason had been a good loving boyfriend, one she had been dating since eighth grade, and they had completely supported each other until he out of the blue broke up with her a few weeks ago. For a few nights she had cried her eyes out, and then she forced herself to forget him and move on. And now that he wanted to get back together, it took all of her will power not to agree. Still, no telling if he would do it again, and Lesley didn't feel like risking her heart. Maybe, hopefully, she would find a new guy soon.
"Yes, mom." Lesey said, rolling her eyes at her sister, and then looking out the window as they drove out of the garage. The sky was gray, which was normal, but it made her a small bit more deppressed. Nervous butterflies began to fly in her stomach, and she pulled her purse closer to her chest, looking for a small amount of comfort for the car ride to school. Her phone vibrated in her hand again, and she shoved it back in her bag.
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

PostSubject: Re: The Williams Twin's   The Williams Twin's Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:48 pm

Chanel Williams parked her car, and Lesley bolted out as soon as it she though it was braked, which was possibly before it was stopped completely. She walked as quickly as possible into the house, before her mom could get a chance to tell her to do a chore. Opening the door, which was virtually always left unlocked, she stepped inside her home, and threw two new textbooks that hadn't fit in her tote on a shelf in the hallway that led from the front door to the kitchen.
Taking the stairs two at a time, she ran up into her bedroom, glad to finally be home. She took out her cell phone and Ipod Touch from her tote, and then threw the bag on the floor near her bed. She pulled herself onto the bed, where she layed down with her head leaning against her favorite fluffy pillow. She put the iPod headphones in her ears, and turned the music up, singing softly to a Taylor Swift song. Out of habit, her phone lay on her flat stomach, so the she would be able to realize if it stated vibrating, since she wouldn't be able to hear her ringtone.
Suddenly, her phone vibrated against her shirt, and she picked it up, reading the message, which was from a number not in her phonebook. Is this Derek? She texted back, hoping it was. As she waited for the reply, she changed songs, now listening ans singing to Kelly Clarckson, and still able to hit every note.
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

PostSubject: Re: The Williams Twin's   The Williams Twin's Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:45 am

Lesley waited impatiently for a response, occasionly glancing at her phone laying on her stomach, as if that would make it vibrate quicker, as in now. She switched songs, now listening to the first Taylor Swift song again. Her singing ceased, and she foccused on the words of the song, how the famous music artist delivered them. Suddenly, a soft vibration and the faint sounding of her ringtone announced Derek's reply. She snatched up her phone and read it.

Yea, this is Lesley, right?

Lesley quickly texted a response.

No... i gave u a false number. Lol jk. Ya dis is her. And choir wuz gr8 btw. Wat electives do u have?

She pushed send on her phone, and placed it back where it was originally. Reaching behind her, she opened up the blinds than hung from her window behind her bed, letting a little light in. Taking out one earphone, she could hear her mom talking to her dad over the phone downstairs, watching TV, but she definetly did not join her, knowing she would wonder who she was texting, why she was so excited, and why is that phone so important to her, like her mom always did. She placed the earphone back in her ear, and switched songs yet again, hoping Derek would reply by the end of the song.

Last edited by Casey on Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Williams Twin's   The Williams Twin's Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:52 pm

Lacey watched with a smirk as her sister literally flew out the car. Chanel barely had time to tell her to slow down before Lesely was gone. Lacey grabbed her bag and jumped out of the car, a little slower then her eager twin.
" What the hell is wrong with your sister," Chanel said obviously peeved that her other daughter had ignored her. She always acted like this when they disobeyed her, even though she never punished them.
" How would I now," Lacey brushed off her mom, heading into the cool house. Her father wasn't home yet; he nearly always didn't come home until past 9 p.m. The perky blond rushed to the refrigirator grabbing two Gatorades from the chilled shelves, ran past her mom, who muttered something about having road runners for daugters, before slamming the her and her father's room.
Lacey's room was the same as that morning, messy as ever. She had tones of homework, but instead of doing it, she threw her tote on her un made bed. Suddenly the sounds of a familiar song came from across the hall. " Ahhh, Taylor Swift. She must be happy,' Lace thought to herself. Having nothing better to do, she decided to go hang out with her twin for a while.
" So, is he a keeper," Lacey said upon entering Lesely's room. Jumping on her sisters bed, she placed her chin on her folded hands, stomach to the bed, legs crossed in midair.
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

PostSubject: Re: The Williams Twin's   The Williams Twin's Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:33 pm

(I'll edit if you don't want this, but I'm saying the beach is about 10 minutes away from the neighborhood. Smile )
Lesley bounced up slightly as Lacey plopped on the bed. She smiled happily at her sister. "Oh, yes." She said simply, taking another look at her phone. It remained silent, and so did she, until it vibrated. Excitedly, she picked it up and read the message quickly.

I made the football team but it counts as both of my electives. Hey, I'm going to the beach, you wanna come?

Her fingers flew across the keypad as she replied.

Well congrats. Id love 2. B there n a few min.

Standing up, she explained to her sister where she would be. "I guess you could come, if you want." She said, but the expression on her face made it clear she wanted to be alone with Derek. Grabbing a blue and black bikini from her closet, she changed in the bathroom before putting her clothes back over it. Throwing a towel and snack in her bag, she picked it up, waving goodbye to her sister.
"Mom, I'm walking to the beach. Be back before 12 am." Chanel was about to protest, explaining that 12 was not her curfew, but Lesley was already out the door. Keeping pace with a jog, Lesley arrived at the beach in around 10 minutes.

(Lesley continued at the beach)
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Williams Twin's   The Williams Twin's Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:42 pm

Lacey's grin grew as Lesely's eagerness grew. She was happy for her twin; it had been a while since she had been this happy. For a while there, she had been worried that her sister wouldn't make it without a guy by her side. But luckily, this Derek guy came at just the right time. Her grin turned into a giggle, when her sister jumped from the vibration on her phone. If only she'd had a video camera in hand; her sister would be a You Tube star before she could say 'Oh, Derek'.
Straning her long, elegant neck, Lacey was just able to make out the lighted text on her sisters phone. The boy was new and he already knew the best date spot, impressive.
" Oh, yeah. I totally want to watch you crawl all over the new guy," Lacey joked, flipping over onto her back, as Lesely quickly changed into a hot blue and black bikini number. Giving her sister a thumbs up of assent, a flash back of a previous night came to her. It had been her first date with the son of a b who had broken her twin's heart. Derek better watch it if he planned on even making her sister feel uncomfortable.
" Yeah, I'll just be here having phone sex with Gabe, while you'll be doing the real thing with Derek, down at the beach," Lacey called out, teasing her sister as she rushed out the door. Her ears caught the sound of Lesely telling their mom that she wouldn't be back untill twelve, which didn't seem to go down well with Chanel. But, just like her sister, she was out the door for she was stopped.
Stepping down the stairs twi at a time, Lacey was greated by the sight of her mother staring out the door like she was contemplating going after her daughter. Then she was alerted to her other daughters entrance, and turned to her a accusing look in her eyes, like it was her fault that Lesely was running out.
" Hey, I'm not the one who asked her out on the date," Lacey said with a flippant air. Sticking a hotpocket in the microwave, she turned on the dance channel, waiting for her tasty dinner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Williams Twin's   The Williams Twin's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Williams Twin's
Page 1 of 1