Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Date at the movies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Twilight

Twilight

Date at the movies Empty
PostSubject: Date at the movies   Date at the movies Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:17 pm

(Going ahead and posting here xD)

Maria nodded at Grant's suggestions. "I haven't seen 17 Again, how about that one?" she asked. At least there weren't very many people in line, and when Grant pulled her closer she tensed slightly. He wasn't doing it casually, more as a warning. She threw a quick glance behindher, trying to locate the sorce of his stress, when she saw the two huge guys. They were like two big walking mountains, and they freaked her out slightly. Not that she had anything against them, just their expressions. She remained close to him as the line moved, and finally they were at the front. She knew that one of the leeches worked here, but it looked like he wasn't here. Thankfully. Instead, there was a nice blonde girl in his place. she grinned at them and asked, "What movie?" Maria threw a quick glance at the listings, even though she already knew what she was going to say.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Date at the movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date at the movies   Date at the movies Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:24 pm

Grant grinned, seeing a teasing smile on her face. He chuckled to himself, turning the corner to the movies. It was dark out, only a few people in line to see the movies. That would give them enough time to decide. He stepped out of his truck, seeing that the rain was light enough to only get a few drops on their heads. He left the umbrella in the truck, not wanting to bring it in with him. A few minutes later, the two were in line behind another couple. "There's also 17 again, and the Proposal," Grant muttered. He looked up at the list of movies to pick from seeing only horror, comedy, and romanctic movies. The only one he really went for were the comedy ones here. The horror ones were okey and the romantic movies were just sappy.

Behind him, Grant saw two big men. They had tough looking faces with unsmiling mouths. Grant took Maria's hand, pulling her closer. He didn't want to frighten her but it didn't feel like two big macho men should be seeing a movie this late: It just wasn't the kind of thing they woulld do.

Quote :
Maria nodded at Grant's suggestions. "I haven't seen 17 Again, how about that one?" she asked. At least there weren't very many people in line, and when Grant pulled her closer she tensed slightly. He wasn't doing it casually, more as a warning. She threw a quick glance behindher, trying to locate the sorce of his stress, when she saw the two huge guys. They were like two big walking mountains, and they freaked her out slightly. Not that she had anything against them, just their expressions. She remained close to him as the line moved, and finally they were at the front. She knew that one of the leeches worked here, but it looked like he wasn't here. Thankfully. Instead, there was a nice blonde girl in his place. she grinned at them and asked, "What movie?" Maria threw a quick glance at the listings, even though she already knew what she was going to say.

Grant felt relieved to scoot up in line, getting their tickets. He noticed that the vegetarian leech wasn't here. He would probley be with the rest of them. Grant looked up to see a bleach-blonde girl standing in front of them. She stood expectantly, waiting patiently for them to tell her what they wanted to see. Grant took a double-take when he saw her. She looked almost just like his aunt but a younger version. He scanned her vest for a name tag but it seemed to be hidden by the corner of her under-blouse. Grant just looked away, not wanting to make things awkward. In the back of his mind, he could see the big guys behind him, staring holes straight through them.

(whoops... didn't relize they weren't at the cinema XD)
Back to top Go down
http://www.idk.com/idk
Twilight

Twilight

Date at the movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date at the movies   Date at the movies Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:11 pm

Maria waited for Grant to say something, but when he looked away she sighed and grinned up at the blonde. "Two for 17 Again, please," she answered, trying to ignore the two large mountains behind her. At least Grant was here; it made her feel safer. even though she was a werewolf and could easily take them or outrun them, having him here made her feel better. The blonde at the ticket line nodded and punched in the numbers, giving them the tickets. "That'll be twenty dollars even," she replied in a perky voice.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Date at the movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date at the movies   Date at the movies Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:21 pm

Grant pulled his wallet out of his back pocket, letting go of Maria's hand momentarily. He pulled out twenty dollars and handed the blonde clerk the ticket money. He took Maria's hand again, feeling soothed when they made it to the concession stand. "What would you like? I'm not that hungry," Grant spoke to her, looking up at the list of things that you could order. He looked ahead at the popcorn, pizza, and candy, not really thinking that that would fill his appetite. He could probley convince Russel to order burgers later.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

Date at the movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date at the movies   Date at the movies Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:41 pm

Maria giggled at him when they neared the snack bar. "You know I could snarf down this whole thing. I'll take a box of candies, though." She pointed to a small blue box with her favorite candy in it; chocolate covered almonds. She loved nuts, and she loved chocolate. Whoever thought of combining the two was a genius. She quickly pulled out two dollars from her small purse. "You bought the tickets, at least let me buy the candy," she said, grinning, and handed the boy at the counter her money. She was in turn rewarded with her box of candy, which she took happily.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Date at the movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date at the movies   Date at the movies Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:00 pm

Grant chuckled at Maria, watching her order the candy. They both walked over and got their tickets torn, the guy on duty pointing his stubby finger towards the sign that said 17 again. Grant walked towards the sign, reading a few customer reveiws that were posted beside it. He took Maria's hand and they both walked into the movie theater, seeing couples and bunches of girls filling up the seats. They were forced to sit in the very back, which wasn't all that bad. Grant sat down in his seat, leaning his head against the theater wall. While he was waiting for Maria to sit down, he watched a coca-cola commercial with Tony Hawk, Mia Hamm and other famous sports people in it.

(sorry kinda power-played XD)
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

Date at the movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date at the movies   Date at the movies Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 3:44 pm

(xD no worries. x3)

Maria followed, clutching her box of candies to her chest, and entered the crowded theater. Since Zac Efron was in this movie, the theater was packed with teenage girls, and most of them clustered at the very front. A few couples that were scattered here and there took up the rest of the room, so the only space for them was in the very back, wich wasn't that bad. Maria actually liked it there instead. On her way up to the back, she caught sight of Ashley, one of Rachel's friend's, and Jordan, her boyfriend, sitting side by side with their hands interlocked. Ashley, recognizing Maria, smiled and waved. Maria returned the smile and nodded. "What're the odds," she murmured quietly. Finally they reached their seats, and Maria scooted in. She got settled in one of the plushy, fuzzy red chairs and glanced at the screen; a preview for some new action movie coming out.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Date at the movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date at the movies   Date at the movies Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 4:50 pm

Grant sat up in his seat, his ears echoing from the high volume of the movie theater and the loud whispers and giggles that erupted from the bunches of girls up front. He caught a few words, then tuning out their voices. As the movie came on, he didn't really pay attention to it but more to Maria. He loved her happy-go-lucky personality and power to make things less dull. It seemed like she had been by his side since they first met, and he hoped that it stayed that way. Grant watched as the ugly version of Mike got pushed into the ocean and then transformed into Zach Efron. The girls were ecstatic when he made his appearance, and one of them even yelped in delight when they started giggling again. Grant scanned his eyes over and saw one of Maria's friends and her boyfriend. Grant frowned, trying to see who the guy was. It was so dark that Grant couldn't tell. He turned back to Maria instead, watching her reaction to the movie and the so-called "gorgeous" Zach Efron.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

Date at the movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date at the movies   Date at the movies Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:09 pm

Maria had to force herself not to laugh at the reactions the girls up front had when Zac appeared on screen. Her favorite character was Mike's best friend. She laughed practically every time he came on. She caught something out of the corner of her eye and saw Grant watching her; probably seeing what her reaction to Zac was. She giggled and turned to him. "Don't worry, I'm no fan girl. Sure he's cute, but I have you."
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Date at the movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date at the movies   Date at the movies Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:10 am

Grant grinned, turning back to the movie. It was hard to imagine Maria being down there with those girls, snickering and fall all over the place for Zach, and that's the way it should stay. He took Maria's hand in gratitude for her reassurance, as he watched one of the girls try to reach up towards the movie screen and then fall back down. Just then a movie attentant shined his flashlight in, and sighed, shaking his head as he walked back out. Grant checked his watch, seeing that it was only eight. That might give them time to go somewhere alone. The movie was almost over, at the part where Mike was having a flashback of his other basketball game.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

Date at the movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date at the movies   Date at the movies Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 3:00 pm

Maria didn't refuse his hand when he took hers, and the familiar welcoming feeling washed over her like a gentle rolling wave. She liked the way he made her feel; welcome, loved, accepted, and beautiful. She didn't know if she'd ever get over that feeling. Laughing out loud at all the funny parts, she was dissapointed to see the final credits. It had been a hilarious movie, and with Grant beside her it just made everything that much better. Suddenly remembering, she looked to the cup holder next to her at the untouched box of candy, and grinned at herself. She'd been so focused on everything else that she hadn't even eaten the candy she bought.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Date at the movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date at the movies   Date at the movies Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 4:46 pm

(ugg... my computer said that the site was too busy to show page so it deleted all that I wrote. I'll retype it once I get back home -.- )
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

Date at the movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date at the movies   Date at the movies Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 4:47 pm

((D: That sucks. I always copy it because my computer likes to do that too xD I hate retyping a post =\))
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Date at the movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date at the movies   Date at the movies Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:41 pm

Grant saw laughter appear on Maria's face, her smile making her face all-the-more pretty. The lights flickered on and the credits dissolved under the light. He stood up, Grant and Maria's hands momentarily parting. Ashley and her boyfriend stood up too and started hovering around the movie seats, talking about something. He tried to get a visual of her boyfriend's face, but turned away casually to avoid stares. Grant's watch beeped, telling him that it was 8:15. It was around the time when he and Russel would sit down at the dinner table and eat. If he wasn't there by then, then he would have to order take-out which happened most nights. Grant saw the attendant stomp through the movie doors. Even a vampire couldn't make that outfit look good... but maybe he talked the manager into better clothes.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

Date at the movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date at the movies   Date at the movies Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:08 pm

Maria got up when she saw the lights flicker on, her legs stiff from unuse for so long. "I don't know about you, but I really liked that movie," she said, brushing past Grant to stand in the aisly way. Ashley looked up and waved a good-bye to Maria before disappearing out the door with Jordan. Maria returned the gesture with a smile, her eyes flicking to the boy who was going through rows looking for trash. He didn't look very happy to be there, that's for sure. She had enjoyed this movie with Grant; it was what she'd wanted for a while now. "Thanks."

(Small... D:)
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Date at the movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date at the movies   Date at the movies Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:35 pm

(lol mine too >.<)

Grant held Maria's hand as he trotted down the aisle. "ya," Grant smirked, amused at Maria's happiness, "Anytime." He led her through the door and into the lobby where a few people still lingered, murmuring in low voices. He looked around for the lion-sized guys that had stood behind them before but didn't see a trace of them. He sighed with relief, walking towards the door. The moon had come out while they were in the movies, shining though the glass of the front doors. It made the streets seem dark and mysterious, kind-of like that asistant teacher/bloodsucker. Grant glanced on both sides of the street and then the couple made it to his truck. He rushed them, not wanting to stay out in the parking lot for long.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

Date at the movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date at the movies   Date at the movies Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:59 pm

Maria laced her fingers with Grant's as they exited the theater. It looked like a few movies were still going, but for the most part it appeared that the staff members were beginning to clean the popcorn from the floor. The arcade machines in the far corner were still on, but no one bothered to go play them. They looked ancient to her. The moonlight washed the pavement before them as they bounded across the parkinglot to Grant's truck together. His car wasn't hard to find; it was huge. But that's why she liked it. She found that she had a small grin on her face as she entered the cab, clinging to her small purse.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Date at the movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date at the movies   Date at the movies Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:08 pm

Grant drove away his worries disappearing. The lights from the movies slowly dimmed as they went farther on. The highway was slick and the fog level high. He tried to see past his windsheild but it was hard with the wind blowing debris everywhere. He had thought that it would lighten up but it seemed like this storm would rage on for a while. He finally got to the dirt road, which at this point seemed more of a mud road. He could see the houses up ahead and the dip in the road that was filled with water. Grant stopped his truck at the edge of the water. "It seems too deep to cross," he said, glancing over at Maria.

(idk whether to continue this at the cabins or here... i guess you can post in the cabins next lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Date at the movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date at the movies   Date at the movies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Date at the movies
Page 1 of 1