Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Letting it Out

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Twilight

Twilight

Letting it Out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letting it Out   Letting it Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:27 pm

Loren gave a small nod, the grin on his face still present, at Grace's words. "Of course, love," he answered, and was rewarded with the pleasure of her lips meeting his again. He found himself emersed in this kiss, feeling her emotions spill out to him, and he allowed one hand to reach up to her hair again. That wonderfully beautiful red hair that he'd come to love. Unfortunately it was drawn to a close, and he watched as she bolted up the stairs, giving him the signal to wait for her. He obeyed, crossing his arms and leaning against the wall beside the front door while he pulled out his keys from his dark brown leather jacket pocket. His eyes strayed to the cat as it gave a frustrated hiss. He saw a flurry of movement and Grace was at his side again; her "bite me" shirt replaced with a nice new outfit. He smiled. "You've got to tell me where to get one of those bite me shirts," he teased, and opened the door. He took her hand in his and made his way to his black Dodge Charger, opening the passenger side door for her to enter. "After you, m'lady," he said, mimiking one of the lines he had to say in an old play he was a part of a few good years back. He didn't even remember the name of it anymore. How forgetful.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Letting it Out   Letting it Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:25 pm

(sorryfor the powerplay)
Grace let a laugh escape when Loren made a comment about her before shirt. She had actually bought it at one of those Goth stores. Jenna had been with her at said time, laughing at the ridiculousness of it all. Jen herself had picked one out that stated that she was a A-B Positive kind of girl. The other customers had looked on as the two beautiful girls left the store, there sweet laughter going with them.
A smile still in place, Grace caught up to Loren. He was saying somthing cute, but Grace was lost in a memory of Brad doing the exact same thing. ' No, stop it! Your going to enjoy this if it kills you,' She practically shouted to herself. Proceeding to get into the car, she looked up at her house as Loren closed the car door. The 8:00 cloud cover made her house seem lonely. Grace knew that they time she crossed it's threshhold, she would be in big trouble.
" So where are we going," Grace asked, admiring the cars interior, Loren getting into the car.
Back to top Go down
https://coldbloods.rpg-board.net
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Letting it Out   Letting it Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:47 pm

With the cloud cover over head, scedualed to be all day, thank goodness, Loren made his way to the driver's side and easily slid into his seat. He closed the door, cutting off the breeze that had picked up a bit, and slid the keys easily into the ignition; the car roaring happily to life in return. "To the beach. I find that the easiest place of all. What with it beside the forest and all it's perfect." He gave her a wink and put his car into reverse. Pulling out of the driveway and into the main road that led to Seagull Point's beautiful sandy beach.

(No probs ^^ Continued there?)
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Letting it Out   Letting it Out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:09 pm

( Sure I'll let you post first...IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!! )
Back to top Go down
https://coldbloods.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letting it Out   Letting it Out - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Letting it Out
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Love :: Seagull's Point :: The Woods-
Jump to: