Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The real house of terrors

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Twilight

Twilight

The real house of terrors Empty
PostSubject: The real house of terrors   The real house of terrors Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:20 pm

In the peacefull neighborhood of Shell Cove, all houses seemed to be aligned with one another perfectly, though each house had it's own style and size. Though not all the houses here were known about. There was a dirt road that everyone knew about but didn't dare travel down. Rumors of a monster that lives down there had risen and the human had become protective. Now it's simply second nature to them, and none of them travels anywhere near the house at the end of the dirt road, though it was one of the most expensive and biggest houses in the addiction. It was also home to a vampire. Today a car defied the human's rules and went down that path, but only the driver knew that he was the monster. But today he had another with him; one that was less likely to take down a human if it got too close to her house. Right now Grace needed him, and he was going to help. He didn't know what was going on with her, but he did know that she needed a change of clothes, maybe a shower, and to be calmed down enough. The experience with the human must have had more of an effect on her than he thought. Pulling into the huge driveway, he slid the keys out of the ignition and was at the passenger side door that was too fast to be anywhere a human speed. He opened the door and, without saying anything, picked her up again as he had done before and made his way to the front door. He shifted her weight in his arms and turned the knob that led into the house.

The house itself was impressive, but the inside was what should deserve all the applause. Once you enter and turn to the right, two huge couches claim most of the ground. Lying in front of the furiture is a massive old oak coffee table, and in front of that in the corner is a huge flat screen TV. A little bit aways beside one of the walls sits a brand new sterio system, bulked up with huge new speakers and amps. Though he never used them, they were good for show. In front of the two was an old sturdy wooden staircase which led to his bedroom, a guest's bedroom, and a bathroom. His room itself was big enough that it had it's own small bathroom, though he never of course used either. Off to the left was an empty kitchen with a beautiful marble counter and old wooden cabinets attached to the wall. Loren let his eyes sweep his home once before setting Grace down easily, one hand on her shoulder in case she needed something to hold onto. "Up the stairs, first room on the right is mine. There is a huge closet there with lots of clothes, some I don't even wear anymore. Take your pick." He gave her a grin, though in his mind he was cursing himself for ever letting her go with him in the first place. He thought that now, since she was so messed up like this, that it was his fault and she wouldn't treat him the same. He probably deserved it; she wasn't right for him, no matter how much he wanted for that to be true. His tone was nearly flat when he spoke his next words, "You can leave after you've changed and had a shower, if you wish."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: The real house of terrors   The real house of terrors Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:31 pm

At first, the car whipped by the endless amount of forest that Seagull Point abounded with. But, as the car neared its destination, the tall, tree trunks turned into the perfectly manicured lawns and clean, white houses of Shell Cove.
Grace's head looked up finally after noticing the change. Its not like she hadn't been here before, its just she hadn't expected this to be the place Loren called home. The whole place just seemed so innocent to be the lair for a dark vampire, like Loren. As the car neared the end of one of the quiet streets, Grace almost missed the dirt road completely. With a crunch of gravel, the car slid smoothly onto the worn path. Still as quiet as ever, the red head watched as the reaching branches from a low tree flicked up agaisnt the shiny car.
Of course, when the magnificent and stylish house came into veiw, she wasn't suprised in the least. It did seem a little lonely, though. Maybe having a big house and only one occupant could do that to a house. Nonetheless it was breathtaking the closer it got. Grace was almost eager to get out of the car and see the inside. Her hand was already on the doorhandle when Loren turned the key, the car's steady hum dissapating. She was sure this time she would be fast enough to get out the door before her prince charming came to her rescue. But, impossibley, he was there arms so inviting she didn't even try to resist. He carried her all the way up the stars, only shifting his weight to turn the knob.
If Grace had still needed breath, it would have left her the minute she saw the inside of the house. Everything was so beautiful and open. She could tell that this was a house she wouldn't have to hide what she was in. Her own cottage in the woods seemed to pale in comparison.
Eyes still on her surroundings, Grace didn't notice the movement until she felt solid ground under her bare feet. "Up the stairs, first room on the right is mine. There is a huge closet there with lots of clothes, some I don't even wear anymore. Take your pick." Loren said, his strong hand helping to keep her steady. She only nodded, not sure if her voice would work after not using it for a while. His grin was beautiful but held a tint of saddness. She controlled the urge to ask what he was sad about.
"You can leave after you've changed and had a shower, if you wish." He tone emotionless, answering her unspoken question.
“So that’s what your thinking is it? Well, I’m sorry to disappoint you, but I’m not going anywhere,” Grace’s trilling voice came out sure and filled with feeling. Her hand came up to stroke away the worry lines on his forehead. Toes coming up in what was now becoming a familiar movement, she touched his lips with the slowest, but hottest of kisses. Stepping back, her tongue swiped the remainder of the scent that was Loren that had lingered on her lips.
“I’ll call you when I’m ready,” She whispered, a smile once again lighting her face.
Not looking back, Grace quickly located Loren’s bedroom. She didn’t have time to really check the room out; her mind was way too busy to accept anything else. She couldn’t remember ever making the choice to do what she was about to do. It was like on the beach; it was instinctive. First thing was, the clothes had to go. She looked like she had just come out of a slasher film. Throwing them on the floor didn’t feel like enough. In her mind, she was ripping them to shreds until she could no longer see the blood stains.
But something else caught her attention; a flash of something in a mirror that hung on the wall. Stepping up to it, Grace almost jumped. That couldn’t be her. The incredible beauty staring back at her seemed like someone completely different. She was wild looking, seductive, a real, human drinking killer. The truly mind blowing thing was her eyes. They weren’t red like she had feared, but a bright, fiery orange. And the strange thing was, this new her no longer scared her; she saw power in those eyes. Now her hair not only resembled fire, but Grace herself had become the dangerous element.
Enlivened with a new spirit, she was fine in walking out in just her sexy, white satin underwear. She loved Loren and was completely comfortable with him.
“ Loren,” Grace purred, standing, one hand on the doorframe.
Back to top Go down
https://coldbloods.rpg-board.net
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The real house of terrors   The real house of terrors Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:08 pm

Loren closed his eyes, the effect and strength from the blood he had taken earlier still creating a sort of high in his mind as he felt Grace's lips take over his own. He had been so sure that she would have hated him now for what he was and for what she did that it almost was a surprise to him that she still accepted him. He let himself enjoy her kiss for as long as it lasted, finding himself leaning in and bringing her closer. Unfortunately it came to an end, and he opened his eyes to see her giving him a smile as she said her last words and disappeared up the stairs. Loren watched for a moment, then stepped back to retreat to his sterio. Touching one of the many buttons, a few lights came to life and almost immediately Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata rang out happily throughout the room. Beethoven was one of his favorite composers, and this was nearly his most favorite song by him. He was looking down at the sterio, replaying for a moment what she had last said to him in his mind. She'll call me when she's ready? he thought. Almost instantly he heard his name from atop the staircase and turned to look over his shoulder at the Grace... Who was nearly naked. Something clicked inside of him at that moment. She looked different somehow. He couldn't exactly place it what it was, but he liked it. His eyes took on an emotion that has never shown before, and he made his was up the stairs to join his love. He wrapped one arm around her small waist, bringing her closer to him, as his unnatural dark red eyes stared deep into her firey orange ones. Emotions were rippling through his body, and finally he gave up and let instinct take over. He led her gently toward his room, only barely missing the wall, and then finally let his lips come into play, meeting hers in an interlocking dance that was feirce yet soft and gentle at the same time. Breaking away, his eyes never left hers as the door behind them slowly swung shut.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: The real house of terrors   The real house of terrors Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:09 pm

-----------------------------------TIME LAPSE (obviously) ----------------------------------

The only sound heard was the soft, steady ticking of a clock somewhere deep within the lonely but elegant house. You wouldn't have known that it was 3:00 by the light of the sky. If possible, the clouds had turned a shade darker, nearing a black tint. Sadly, that was a normal day in the quiet town.
The dark clouds cast a shadow into one of the dark rooms. All dark except a dim light that the two bodies, covered only scantily in a sheet, duing to the fact that they were both so startinlingly pale. One was a beautiful red head; her figure only exposed enough to hint at a perfect figure. The other one was a tall god like man, muscular and gorgeous.
Grace's eyes were closed, her breath coming in a steady rhythm. Most people would think she was sleeping, but most people didn't know that she was a vampire. She just enjoyed closing her eyes, not that having them open would be a pain considering the appearance of the being next to her. It was just some much more satisfying to block out all visual senses. If you did that your other senses were more heightened; In Grace's case, touch. Her fingers were tracing circles across the planes of Loren's well sculpted chest. Everywhere her fingers trailed she would place a kiss in her fingers wake.
No words could express how the last 4 hours had been like. The pleasure could only be compared with drinking human blood. His body had fit with hers like long lost puzzle pieces. Feeling the roughness of the sheet around her, she silently looked back trying to remember pulling it around her. She also couldn't remember falling on the soft bed. ' Guess my mind was otherwise occupied,' She thought, almost letting a giggle escape.
Grace hadn’t wanted to stop, but even with the cloudy sky she could tell that her time was coming to a close. As much as she wanted to continue what her dreams only could guess at before, she knew that Jenna would be home soon.
“Hmmmm, that was new,” Grace said turning her head on Loren’s stomach, so that she could look at his perfect face. He was even more of an angel with no clothes on. “New, but very, very good,” She added with a smile.
( Kind of ran out of ideas )
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The real house of terrors   The real house of terrors Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:16 pm

In the darkness of the room, two bodies clung to each other, concealed only by a scant and small sheet, their arms intertwined with one another on the soft surfact of the bed that dominated most of the ground in the huge room. Light filtered in through a window on a nearby wall, but that light was shady and dim, and didn't travel but a few feet within the building. It shed a lazy light on the two creatures who were alive, yet had no heart beat, making the house fall into a comforting silence. Loren's dark eyes were looking down on the girl he'd fallen in love with as she traced the lines on his bare chest and placed careful, gentle kisses where her fingers lay. The absense of a heartbeat from her was comforting to him somehow, and the firey orange her eyes had turned was even more beautiful than the golden they had been before their hunting trip at the beach. Her clothes lay in a pile at the foot of his bed, still covered in blood from her hunt, while his lay on the other side in a less than neat pile. The last four hours has been something, that's for sure. He gave a small laugh when Grace spoke, making his chest jump lightly at the motion. "It was," he agreed, one hand finding it's way to her hair. It seemed that all of his worries from that day had dissapated in one instant, and now he was left with a comforting peace. Somewhere downstairs, the sterio that he had yet to turn off was still playing Beethoven's music, though it was almost hard to hear with the door closed. "You're so beautiful," he murmured quietly, one hand still stroking her hair.

(I couldn't think of what to say xD)
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: The real house of terrors   The real house of terrors Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:06 pm

Grace smiled at what Loren had said. Sometimes she just needed to be reminded that because there were times when she felt down right ugly. Last night had been one of those ugly moments. Looking back, she felt ashamed with herself at how she had acted. She had been so pitiful and weak. But she had changed and she rather be dead then go back to that other 'Grace'.
" So are you," Grace said, her orange eyes sparkling. Reaching her neck forward, she kissed his perfect chin, followed up with one placed right on his forhead, where his perfect blond hair hung just right. Knowing that nothing could compare to kissing Loren's lips, she indulged her fantasies with a kiss that made her toes clench up with pleasure. A slide show of the night before erupted in front of her closed eyes. Oh, what a good night it had been.
Suddenly, a high pitch chiming found its way under the closed door. How humans could think that was a sweet noise was beyond Grace. All the constant, annoying chiming inspired in her was a extreme reluctance. She knew that she shouldn't still be here. What was left of her meager supply of logic was screaming at her to get up before she ruined everything completely with her sister.
Groaning, Grace fell back on her side of the bed. The thought of leaving now, an angel lying naked next to her, completely willing to start off where her slideshow had ended, was practically killing her. Nonetheless, Loren wasn't the only one she loved. But if she wasn't quick about it, her sister would most likely never speak to her again.
Slipping out of the bed, Grace took her time to retreive her clothes. She knew that Loren wanted her to stay too, so why not let him get a little more out of it. Her skirt and top lay in a corner where she had thrown them earlier that morning. Searching for her under wear, she found the remains of it stuffed in the many layers of sheets.
" I actually liked that one," Grace said with fake saddness, as she gathered all the clothing together. Journeying into the bathroom, she found that most of everything was either black or white. Stuffing the ruined garmets in a small waist basket, she turned to a closet. It wasn't huge, but in no way was it small. Grace was able to quickly locate a white shirt and a pair of jeans. The shirt was baggy and the jeans were way to long, but when she rolled up the bottoms of the jeans and tucked in the bottom of the shirt, it didn't look half bad.
Returning to the bedroom, Grace quickly made her way to the bed where she jumped on it and crawled over to where Loren lay.
" It pains me to leave, it really does. I had a great day today. But Jen's going to give me hell if I don't come home soon," Grace said, her glowing face marred by a genuine expression of saddness. " I promise you last night was...everything I wanted and more. And beleive me when I say, I will be back," She added softly giving him a quick kiss.
Grace was half way to the door, when she turned around and uttered the words that she had been thinking the moment he had kissed her.
" I love you," And then she was gone.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: The real house of terrors   The real house of terrors Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:09 pm

The gravely road that twisted and turned almost endlessly through the dark woods had never had so much traffic. A random person walking their dog or enjoying a afternoon jog would be frozen in there tracks at the sight of another dark car making its slow way down the crudely constructed path. Even the driver, who was beginning to get used to feeling nothing but flaming hot rage, found himself noticing the strange, almost disturbing lack of life down this passage.
Pulling up right alongside the house, Cole jumped out of the car, wanting to not leave a minute of stillness lest he be incased in the alien silence. The door gave a reluctant grown at the amount of pressure he forced on opening it. ' Anymore and I'd have probably ripped it clean off,' Cole thought with a sick sense of pride. Finding out that his strength was inhanced while he was angry, was just the beginning of a wonderful night.
" We have arrived," Cole said, once again taking Jenna in a death hold. He could feel automatically how easy it would be to just snap her clear in half, but there was a plan to follow. Her thrashing was no less hard to handle then it had been at the bookstore, but he somehow got her through the front door and into a room.
What really susprised him, upon entering, was the room itself. Every window had been covered with what looked like very, very durable metal. ' Wow, this guy thought of everthing," Cole thought with a respected awe.
" Looks like I really dont have to worry about you getting away so easily after all," Cole breathed into Jenna's hair. Of course, he wasn't going to be stupid enough to leave her alone, but now there was no need to have to restrain her physically the whole time. He knew she'd want to fight, and he really didn't care if she tried. It would just be that more entertaining for him.
" Just to let you know, a escape would be entirely foolish. You may think yourself invincible as God, Jen, but I'm here to tell you your not. The only thing stopping me from killing you this moment is Loren wants to see Grace and Brad suffer as well. Oh, yeah and I'd personally like to talk to your boyfriend again, with you watching of course," Cole spat out, as he let her go, closing the door at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: The real house of terrors   The real house of terrors Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:52 pm

Jenna sat like a pale glittering stone statue in the back of Cole's car. She felt like a centerpiece for a marketplace that was being rained on despite the moonlight that was spilling through the car window. It faded as they rounded the corner to a big group of trees and started up Loren's driveway. Jenna knew where they would take her. It was the most obvious and she hoped Matt, Grace and Brad would think of it. On second thought, she hoped they didn't. She didn't want for them to get hurt. Her golden eyes were staring blankly ahead. This was all her fault. She could have gotten away from Cole if she tried to risk her life to get away. She would have ran and gotten Matt to go and leap across the world to Grace and Brad. Then they would have escaped and left all of their troubles behind them. This she only could wish and dream about. She shifted positions and brought her legs closer, trying to feel the warmth that was supposed to be there. It wouldn't work. Her hands were shaking from the worry but she laced them together to avoid Cole's laughter. If he could gaze into what she was thinking, she would literally attack him. It scared her to even think about it. But she already knew what his power was so she didn't have to worry.

The car came to a halt as Jenna's eyes focused back into the area around her. Cole was trotting around the car. It was game time. She would do something to distract him while she ran far far away. Something meaning anything. He swung open the door and she let out a squeak as he held her in his deathly grip once more. She kicked and hit as much as she could but her arms were useless with Cole grasping them so hard. His skin was like stone, unchanging, like armor. She finally gave up after they crossed the threshold. It was useless past then. He would catch her before she even made it past the front steps. Her struggles became less frequent as he climbed the stairs and then opened the door to a room. It looked like the guest bedroom: an empty closet with its door hanging open, one chair and a desk, and lastly a bed. One thing was off and made it feel a little less friendly. The windows were firmly closed with a metal that was torched to them and her eyebrows raised as she set eyes on them. "Looks like I really don't have to worry about you getting away so easily after all," Cole murmured past Jenna's hair. The back strands on her neck stood up from hearing his voice at last and a small chill ran down her spine internally. He let her down on the soft bed, and then closed the door, speaking to her in a harsh voice that made her scoot back. " Just to let you know, a escape would be entirely foolish. You may think yourself invincible as God, Jen, but I'm here to tell you your not. The only thing stopping me from killing you this moment is Loren wants to see Grace and Brad suffer as well. Oh, yeah and I'd personally like to talk to your boyfriend again, with you watching of course," he spoke to her as he sat down in the chair, a half bemused, half devious look on his face. She regarded him sulkily, leaning back on the headboard of the bed.

"Cole," she spoke after a few moments her golden eyes glancing over to him as she sat with her legs crossed, "You have no earthly idea what kind of thing you're getting yourself wrapped into. It's going to be your fault when you and your coven are banished from this innocent place and I live happily with my Matt." It might of been her imagination, but she thought she could feel the loathing and a hint of jealousy come off of him. A small smile creeped upon her face as she thought about something to distract him, even for a few seconds. An idea popped into her head like a little light and she glanced over at Cole.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idk.com/idk
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: The real house of terrors   The real house of terrors Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 1:43 pm

( Kind of short sorry)
Cole almost wanted to applaud Jenna's continious attempts to get to him. At first he was sure she was going to give up like the true weakling she was, but, as always, she had to susprise with her annoying determination. At first it had been funny, however, now was the time she was susposed to be begging for freedom, not repeating the same smart remarks.
" Oh, speaking of my coven," Cole said, completely ignoring her actual comment. " I don't really think I'll be staying with them. They showed a complete weakness at the bookstore. I almost felt myself become embarassed. I should have known they couldn't have pulled off a job like this. You need a certain amount of darkness to kill someone," He finished, leering down at her. ' I really have nothing to worry about with her. If she gets too troubleseome I'll just use my power to make her see that being quieter would be much easier.'
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: The real house of terrors   The real house of terrors Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 7:05 pm

Jenna narrowed her eyes as she looked over at Cole. How could he hold this strong through all of this? Did he really want to kill her? She had thought that he was just going along with Loren's plot and this was just an added bonus. To separate her from the people that she truly loved. She uncrossed her legs and sighed. Her golden eyes were practically staring at him with such an intensity that it must hurt just the slightest bit. Cole was a fool to think that she'd just give up without pulling out her last resource, her secret weapon that not every vampire had. Come to think of it, only herself and one other vampire had it for at least a hundred fifty miles of this place. She stood up slowly from the bed, not to be swift. Just calm and quiet. A floorboard squeaked under her foot and she could feel the intense stare of Cole boring through her head that wasn't looking at him.

"And you have that 'certain amount of darkness'?" Jenna chuckled. "I know you better than that, Cole." By this time, Jenna was a few feet away from where he was sitting and a few feet away from the door. He quickly stood, and Jenna could see that he was automatically suspicious. If he was then, then he would be in a few minutes. She took a couple of steps closer to him, the two now only about a foot apart. Jenna could feel a sinking feeling in her stomach, the kind you get when you're going down a roller coaster screaming. Her toes were slowly disappearing but she hoped Cole didn't notice. His eyes strayed to hers at last and she stood on tip toe. She needed to distract him until the 'transformation' was complete. She opened her mouth slightly to say something but by that time she had become invisible up to her neck. It was like standing in invisible quick sand. It wasn't a fast death but not a slow moving one by far. Then she quickly made for the door, her scent lingering there. A big dip in her stomach occurred as she tried to run down the stairs as fast as possible. She ended up falling on her elbows, a whoosh of breath escaping her as she tightened her jaw. Cole would be here before she could even get up.

(just sayin I powerplayed a little...)
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The real house of terrors   The real house of terrors Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 7:16 pm

What a beautiful day for something so catastrophic to take place.Loren couldn't help the grin on his face as he sped toward his house, knowing by the scent of a car engine, that Cole had already delivered Jenna to his house, that he had earlier made vampire-proof. At least one room, that is. One of his upstairs rooms, a guest room, he had totally revamped it and did eveything in his power to make it so that nothing would be getting in or out. Even the walls, which were so easy to break, were steel-enforced. He hadn't just done this; the room had always been like this. When he had first moved in he started it, already coming up with a plan such as this. He just couldn't believe how easy it was to pluck Jenna out of the picture. Now all they had to do was wait. He knew Brad; he'd automatically offer himself like the pathetic hero he was trying to be. The evil grin spread even further across his face as he advanced, and finally came to a stop at his front door. Extending his hand, he turned the knob and was greeted with the sight of his living room. Memories of the last time he was here came back to him, and he almost laughed at how gullible Grace had been. It seemed his years of studying the art of acting really had paid off to fool even a vampire. The upstairs door was open for some reason, he noticed, and Loren automatically closed the front door, hearing a loud thud upstairs. "Get her inside that room," Loren hissed at Cole, who he could tell was up there already. "If she escapes, we're done for."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: The real house of terrors   The real house of terrors Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 3:40 pm

( Kind of powerplayed )
Cole watched, extremely wary, of Jenna as she slowly got up from the bed. Her steps were slow and long, but he never took his eyes off her for a moment. Somewhere deep down, he knew that he should be commanding her to be still, or at least asking her what she was getting at. On the other hand, there was something about the way that she walked that made him hesitate.
' Anyways, I could catch her if she tried anything,' Cole thought to himself as a sort of reason for not yelling at her to get back. It had been a while since she had been this close to him, a long while. And her face was clouded in a extreme disgust. A little voice in him hinted that maybe he didn't have to kill her. Maybe things could just go back to the way they were, before he left and she rejected him. Cole could even see a possibility of her learning to love him. Only inches between them now, he was incouraged by her standing up on her toes, and responded by angleing his head down. Taking one lazy blink of his eyes, Cole opened them to find.........Jenna had vanished!
Head whipping from side to side, he spotted the light seeping through the slightly moving, open door. In no time at all, he was out of the room and to the head of the stairs; he knew she wouldn't spend time hiding, she was going to move as fast as she could out the door. ' How could I have been so stupid. She was only trying to distract me. If she gets away because of this I'm done for,' Cole thought frantically, as he whipped his head to the side.
" Crap," He muttered to himself. On one hand, Jenna had been stopped by a fall on the stairs; it would be easy to get her now. On the other one, Loren's tall figure now dominated the entrance hall. He had seen Cole mess up. With a mumbled 'sorry' he ran down to where she had obviously given up on escaping, and slung her, in one quick motion, over his shoulder. His long strides took him up into the room as quickly as he could manage, caring her. With a little more than needed force, he dropped her on the bed.
" Now, listen here, missy. No more games. Loren's home and I'll be damned if you make me seem weak in front of him," He said, capturing her scared looking gaze. " I didn't want to have to do this, but you didn't have to do that either," Cole finished, already ahlfway done convincing her that sitting still would be so much easier than trying to escape again.
Having made sure that Jenna wouldn't be able to move without his permission, Cole closed the bedroom door behing him. Taking the stairs down, he was met by the intimidating Loren who hadn't moved.
" Sorry about that. She's been causing more trouble than I guessed. Just like her older sis, right," Cole said. trying to make up for his careless mistake.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The real house of terrors   The real house of terrors Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:11 pm

Loren watched the scene before him, ready to jump in if anything happened. What he was doing now was protecting the enterance to the front door, if she made it that far, but luckily she tripped on the stairs. A careless mistake. He relaxed more as Cole got a hold of her and returned her to his guest room upstairs. Loren didn't move as he heard Cole's voice, then his form make his way down the stairs. Loren sighed when Cole spoke, shaking his head at his comparison of sisters. "Just like her," he agreed. "They're both stronger than they appear." His gaze flicked to the room above, then found their way downward again. "You did better than I had expected of you, Cole," he praised. "You have so much power, and your anger brings it out. It's enlightening, isn't it? Being more powerful?" He gave a humorless chuckle and checked his watch. The clock was ticking. His trap had been set, now all he needed was for his prey to follow through and complete his plan. He returned his gaze to Cole's. "The other two bring you down, you know. They restrain your power. I'm sure they have no idea what you're truly capable of. They did nothing back there at the book store; you did everything. You're strong. If you travel with me, we'll exploit that power of yours. You won't be bound by others." His red eyes flashed. "The choice if yours, of course. But I promise you that if you come with me, you will not be held back."
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: The real house of terrors   The real house of terrors Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:07 pm

Jenna laid back against the pillows as Cole left the room. She had been looking into his eyes the whole time he was speaking and it was almost like talking to a serpant. His voice had become a little lulling and she almost forgot what she was trying to escape for. Nevertheless, she stared at the plain white ceiling, her golden eyes unfocused and unaware of anything that was going on in the same room as she was in. Downstairs, she could hear the faint murmur of another vampire's voice. She immediately recognized it as she listened more carefully. Loren. A flame ignited inside of her and she imagined herself stomping down the stairs and beating the stuffing out of Loren for all it was worth. See if that would wipe that smug smirk off of his perfect face. She had closed her eyes by now and a half smile appeared on her face as she suddenly caught the sound of two words in particular. Book store. Her head perked up and she opened her eyes slightly. "You did everything." Loren's voice echoed up and underneath the door to her well tuned ear. "You're strong. If you travel with me, we'll exploit that power of yours. You won't be bound by others."

Jenna's eyes narrowed. Loren was asking Cole to ditch the others. A sudden breath intake left her dizzy with worry. Skylar and Meg were the only two who could convince Cole that he was wrong. Once, of course, they realized the extent of what was going on and actually got here. If he agreed to Loren's suggestion, then she'd be toast. Cole would do anything to make the hairs on her arms stand up and her eyes widen. To kill Grace and Matt. But would two vampires be able to do this by themselves? she pondered. Jenna laid her head back, her mind foggy with tons of thoughts at one time. Cole's power made it a disadvantage to figure out how to alert the others of this sudden transaction. She sat there, her eyes closed, suddenly at peace.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: The real house of terrors   The real house of terrors Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 7:27 pm

Cole lifted his head up at the sound of praise coming from his most the dark vampire, that he had respected the moment he had met him. There was just something about Loren that made Cole want to be just like him. Maybe it was because he had been surrounded by complete sissies his whole life, as had been pointed out by the vampire who was now offering him something.
"You're strong. If you travel with me, we'll exploit that power of yours. You won't be bound by others." The offer made a shiver of something come alive in him; it was his power. For the past hundred years he hadn't been able to use it to its true potential, and Loren here was giving him a helping hand in doing that exact thing. With a powerful vampire like him, with a power that matched his in stength, Coel could easily see a day where vampires ruled, and humans were forced to srounge the streets for scraps. A world where the dark beings were free to be themselves...free to hunt.
" Its an interesting offer, most definitly. Although, I would be taking a great risk in breaking from my coven who I've been with for quite a while. But as you pointed out, they are lacking a certain....how should I put it....darkness. They do hold me back, and it gets quite aggravating," Loren said his eyes lighting up with a fury. Just thinking about what he had been hald back from brough on a rage. " I think they're scared of me. They can tell I'm more powerful than both of them put together, and they've tride to smother me all these years. But your not afraid, because your like me. And to get where I want to go, a change in coven would definitly be needed," Cole said as an answer. Yes, he had finally made the right choice. Already, the future seemed to be getting brighter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The real house of terrors   The real house of terrors Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The real house of terrors
Page 1 of 1