Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grace Klein

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rose
Admin
Rose

Grace Klein Empty
PostSubject: Grace Klein   Grace Klein Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:33 pm

Name Grace Klein

Gender Femlae

Appearence Age 18

True Age 185

Description Flaming red hair, pale skin, slender, tall, full lips, golden eyes, a little freckles across her nose, curly, long hair.

Vegitarian or Human Drinker Vegitarian

HistoryGrace was born into a very poor family. Her parents were killed in a wave of sickness. Grace and her 3 yearold sister were left to fend for themselves and were turned out on the streets. For a while it seemed to be going ok. They got food when they needed it and they found shelter in a old burned out hovel.
But all that changed when they came to town. They were a gorup of extremly lethal vampires.Grace did not know that at the time, but she soon found out.
It was a cold winter day and she was out looking for food with her now 9 yearold sister. They usually had to resort to stealing from people for money for food. Grace's sister Valerie was walking ahead of her and soon spotted the group. THey looked like they would be loaded with coins and Valerie hadnt eaten for a week. So she did not notice the dangerous aura that surrounded them. Valerie snuck up to them and tried to pick there pocket.Grace tutned around just in time to see her sister try to steal from the groups pockets. One of them turned to Valerie and eyed her hungriliy. And they were all gone. Her sister and the entire group.
She was horror struck. She had heard from a fellow street urchin that this group lived in the old White Manision. Graced flew like a hawk to the place; bumping into many passerby.
She soon was their and did not hestitate to run through the gate and threw the front door. As soon as she was inside she heard the shreiks of her little sister. She followed them to a large foyer. One of the strangers had her sister in his tight grip and was slowly draining the child of her life.Grace cried out but was soon silenced by a ice cold hand covering her mouth. This evil creature down into her eyes and she was extrmemley shocked. His eyes were blood red and captured her.
" I think we'll keep this one, Gregor," she heard the one that had her say while still keeping her gaze. The last thing she remebered before being changed inot a vampire was the limp form of her sister dropping to the floor, like a discarded peice of rubbish.

After she was able to become conscious she decided that since they had treated her sister that way she would never become that. A monster. She soon learned that her thirst could be sadated by animal blood. Sometimes she would slip up in her early years and kill a stray walker. She would agonize about for along time. Grace would travel with many groups of vampires at a time trying to find where she belonged. One night she had been traveling with a group of Human Drinkers. They stoped at a house in the hills and fed on a collie. Grace stood to the side. It disgusted her to see them feeding on a dog. her eyes suddenly picked up the sound of footseps. It was a girl around 17. She laid down by her collies; it was already dead. The leader of the pack looked hungrily on the girl. " She's seen us," He whispered. He was about to lunge toward her. when Grace stood in his way. The uttered something illegible.
" Leave her be. I am tired of your groups disgusting feeding. I'm taking the girl and if you want to stop me, well do it," She said not even giving them a seconf glance. The girl tried to scream but Grace covered her mouth and picked her up. She then rushed from the house and the hills until she found a peaceful wood.
That was along time ago. Jenna is now a vampire, turned by Grace, and they traveled together for a awhile. Grace soon grew tired of the constant change and decided to live in a little town next to the woods. They actually built a house in the woods. They welcome new comers and Grace and jenna attened SP High. There parents are said to travel alot.

Personality Grace is a very quite but determined perosn. she has longed for the companionship that she had with Valeries and she has found it in Jenna. Grace is very smart and clever. Shed cool. She acts as the responsible one but loves to have fun. Very caring and loving, but very emotional.

Strengths Plan making, running, swimming

Weaknesess hiking, and getting lost.

Ability Telekenesis

Bonded Partner Brad

Coven Klein

Picture see below

Other none

Last edited by Rose on Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://coldbloods.rpg-board.net
Rose
Admin
Rose

Grace Klein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grace Klein   Grace Klein Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:31 pm

Pic is coming
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

Grace Klein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grace Klein   Grace Klein Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:31 pm

Here it is! With the help of cases editing I think it looks a lot like her

Grace Klein Grace_10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grace Klein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grace Klein   Grace Klein Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grace Klein
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Love :: Character Formation and Abilities :: Character Formation and Approval-
Jump to: