Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Davie gotta headache

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Reason

The Reason

Davie gotta headache Empty
PostSubject: Davie gotta headache   Davie gotta headache Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:42 pm

David didn't bother asking how she would get in his room. He mindlessly wandered to the door. He got in the house with no trouble other than a minor fumble with his key. "David!" confronted his mother. She walked up to him looking in his eyes. "I thought you were just going to a movie? Why didn't you call?" David avoided eye contact with her, hands behind his back. "Sorry mom, lost track of time." She looked him up and down. "Are you ready for dinner?" she asked finally. "I'm not hungry," he mumbled, the nausea returning. He trudged past her to the stairs and heave dhimself up them, swinging his door open carelessly. He crossed the room and sat on his bed.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Davie gotta headache   Davie gotta headache Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:48 pm

In only moments, Sessi was there when he came into the room. Standing in the corner looking at him as he sat on the bed. Her face still showing sadness, but her mind staying alert incase the two vampires came. Her family was taking turns hunting trying to not go for humans.
"Get some rest. I'll stay watch." She stood with her back against the wall. She wanted to hug him and comfort him, to tell him that everything is alright. But nothing she could say probably would help him. "Can I ask if I can help in anyway? Wish I had a power that will allow me to give you pleasent dreams." Her outfit had changed, she is wearing her bell bottom blue jeans and a white tank top as her arms were through a black hoodie with japanese writing on it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkesticrealms.com
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: Davie gotta headache   Davie gotta headache Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:55 pm

David hadn't even noticed Sessi in the room. It was covered in boxes filled with stuff from the move, so he hadn't noticed. His mouth twitched. "I don't think so. Not sure I can sleep with somebody watching me..." he said, scratching the back of his head. "I'll try." He noticed her clothes were different and was confused, but he let it go. Sometimes it wa sbetter to just accept and move on. Besides, he was too tired to even bother. He pulled off his 30h!3 sweatshirt, so he was just wearing a white t-shirt and jeans. He wasn't going to change in front of her, so he lay down in his clothes, not bothering to get under the sheets. He felt awkward, but what if those vampires came? He'd seen the way the woman had looked at him. Eagerly, like she wanted to eat him. Like he was...food.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Davie gotta headache   Davie gotta headache Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:00 pm

Looking at David, she stared at him as he laid down and tried to sleep she thought. she didn't know, she couldn't read his mind like she wish it could. How off it was to not be able to know what a person is thinking. Walking over to the window, she looked out it as she kept an eye on everything.
"Sleep tight. We'll try and solve this problem soon." Sessi said as she looked at him for a moment. "I'm staying rather you like it or not to protect you. Derik may pop in later for me to go snag and animal. But I'll be back by the time you wake up." Sessi told him sadly as she watched the nightsky. Her mind wishing at times she was human in this time, where she could have had a normal relationship with David. But by what has happened, she is worried about his state of mind and what might happen to him.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: Davie gotta headache   Davie gotta headache Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:08 pm

Despite being uncomfortable with Sessi in the room, he fell asleep fairly quickly. It wasn't late, but the day's events ha dbeen stressful enough to wear him out. His dreams ran rampant with visions of vampires and death. He shuddered in his sleep havin glittle to do with being cold.

((Um...I duno what else to write))
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Davie gotta headache   Davie gotta headache Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:12 pm

((Its okay)))

As David slept, Sessi stood guard till Derik came. Derik not liking the idea of being away from his wife for so long felt he owed this to his daughter for giving him his wife. She left as he watched David never leaving the corner of the room. His honey eyes seeing everything, all the boxes and hearing David sleep. He wondered what his daughter found so interesting about the boy.
morning came and Sessi returned giving her father a hug before he left out the window quickly before anyone saw him. Sitting on the floor with her back against the wall she watched DAvid from that point.
"morning." She said in a low voice, as she could hear his mother getting ready for work planning for a good day at the office. Lying next to his bed on the floor incase she came in to say good morning to her son, Sessi remained still while closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: Davie gotta headache   Davie gotta headache Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:18 pm

Although Sessi had spoken quietly, it caused David to stir. He opened his eyes slowly and looked around, not remembering what had happened yesterday yet. He rolled over and saw Sessi lying on the floor. He cocked an eyebrow at her. "WHatcha doing?" he asked, fighting not to laugh. He heard his mother moving downstairs, about to leave for work.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Davie gotta headache   Davie gotta headache Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:23 pm

Looking up at him, she smiles and sat up. "Watching you." She smiles putting her head on the side of the bed looking at him. "You have such pretty brown eyes. Wish I was human sometimes and had my blue ones." She smiles as she folds her arms under her under resting her chin on them as she looked at David. The thoughts of her siblings and her parents poured in as they had taken the day off to go hunting for the vampires that had attacked us. Wesley leading it since he knew the scent as well as Kelly keeping an eye out for them as much as she can. Sessi is on her own now, as she had to use her mind to protect David. Smiling though, she is happy to see him awake now.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: Davie gotta headache   Davie gotta headache Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:29 pm

He grinned at her eye comment. "You said that yesterday," he pointed out and sat up. He stretched his arms in front of him. Memories of yesterday started flying into his brain in no particular order, so it took him a moment to put them all together. His grin changed to a frown and he got out of bed. "Time for school..." he said, still frowning. He checked the recently unpacked alarm clock on his recently unpacked bedside table. It was still an hour before school would start. His mother must have been extremely busy to leave this early.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Davie gotta headache   Davie gotta headache Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:34 pm

"I won't be going." Sessi told him. "It is going to be sunny today." She told him calmly as stood up turning to him. Her eyes looked out the window as a little sunlight shown through. Her hand sparkling like diamonds, she moved to the other side of the bed as she didn't want anyone seeing a shining object in the window and think it was something else. "Sorry. but I'll keep an eye on your mother if you want while I'm out." She walks up to him only standing half a foot from him looking up at him. "I'll drop you off and you can say you got a ride from a neighbor or something." Holding a piece of his brown hair in her hand she twisted it between two fingers. how she hated the idea of being apart from him, but it was life. "Wish I could come."
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: Davie gotta headache   Davie gotta headache Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:40 pm

He smiled and didn't pull away when she grabbed his hair again. "Like my hair?" he joked as if he hadn't noticed her obsess with it." He sighed at the prospect of another day of school. And she wasn't even going to be there. He shrugged. "Wish I could stay. My mom'll be alright, you don't have to worry." He looked over his shoulder at the door. "I need to take a shower and get ready for school." He opened his mouth again, then closed it. He hitched a smile on his face. "I'd offer to get you something to eat, but...my mom might be upset if the dog goes missing." He reached out and ruffled her hair fondly. He felt a lot better today. maybe he'd just needed a long rest to process everything.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Davie gotta headache   Davie gotta headache Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:48 pm

"I love your hair." She smiles letting it go after he ruffled her hair. she sighed and tried to fix it with her hands for a few seconds. "I already ate. Took out a bear down in the woods." Sessi explained as she looked up at him with her hair sort of back to normal. Leaning up on her toes, her face inches from his she stared into his eyes and with a smile she tapped his nose with her cold finger gently. "I like you alot just to let you know. More than any vampire or human that has ever met me." She kissed him on the check and then stood down as she pulled her father's keys out of her pocket. "I'll drop you off."
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: Davie gotta headache   Davie gotta headache Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:57 pm

"A bear?" He wrinkled his nose and stuck his tongue out. A smile crept onto David's face again. "I like you too. More than any-" he made an odd face. "Well as far as I know, I've only met humans, but you get my point." He took a step back. "It's not quite time to go, so I'll be right back. I'll only be a few minutes." He walked down the hall to the bathroom. Showering quickly, he realized he'd forgotten to bring a change of clothes in there. "Great," he muttered to himself. He pulled on the hair that Sessi like to play with and smiled, touching his cheek where she'd kissed him. Only 5 minutes later, he'd pulled his clothes back on and was going back to his room. He pulled the door open, thinking Sessi would still be there. As he did so he said, "Uh, Sessi? I kinda need to change..."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Davie gotta headache   Davie gotta headache Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:02 pm

Sessi looked at David and stepped out the room as he changed. He smelled nice to her, his hair back to the way it was. She had to stop messing with his hair like she did or he would have curly hair like Wesley, she did the same thing to him when he sat on the ground while she read a book she would twirl his hair and now it is curly. After a while she went back in after he sounded like he finished. they had thirty minutes or a little more to get him to school. Leaning against the wall she didn't fully go in but waited as she thought about how nice his hugs are to her.
"Glad you like me." She said happily. "Cause I wouldn't want anyone to take you." She smiles trying to have a good day.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: Davie gotta headache   Davie gotta headache Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:10 pm

David thanked her and changed clothes once she'd left. He pulled off his t-shirt and replaced it with a lightly striped button up shirt. He pulled on a different pair of darker jeans, and fixed his hair with his hands. His old clothes hit the edge of the hamper and fell in when he tossed them. He was just about to cross the room and open the door when Sessi reentered. He remembered back to last week at school. "Mm. Some girl tried last week. Trapped be in math class. Wanted me to help her 'study.'" He made quotation gestures with his hands. His eyes rolled up and back down. "It was rather frightening actually." David approached her, now ready for school. "We never finished our song," he remembered. "It was due today."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Davie gotta headache   Davie gotta headache Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:31 am

Sessi stared at him with a smile, amused to hear about the girl scaring him instead of him scared of her. Honey eyes staring up at his as she remembered the homework. She had totally forgotten it.
"Um...I am new at this school thing. I am serious about never attending school." Sessi giggles as they head downstairs to the car that Sessi had parked in front of his neighbor's house. "I'll finish it and bring it in. I will wear a hoodie and cover myself entirely." Sessi laughs thinking about the Phantom of the Opera. They get in the car and head towards school. "If you really want me there, I have to wear my hood up and can't show my hands around windows. It would be like a cage again." Sessi leans against the car looking at David as he stood there. "I love spending time with you. It makes my world able to live in." She smiles as the sun caught her hand, she pulled her sleeves over her sparkling hand as her back as to the sunlight now. She is going to be hunting with her family for those people that attacked. She would pick him up after school or when ever he wanted even if he wanted out early. "You are welcome to not go and stay with me for the day." She offered while holding the keys around one finger.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: Davie gotta headache   Davie gotta headache Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:44 am

"Never?" he asked. "Thought verybody went to school." They head downstairs to get to the car. "Alright. But you don't have to..." David felt bad asking her to do something like that. He would survive without her there, it seemed like it would cause her a lot of trouble. It makes my world able to live in. That was an impressive statement and it slowed David. He was totally lost on how to respond to that. "My mom would kill me if I skipped," he said instead. A mischevious grin spread across his face. "But...I do feel kinda sick..." He raised his eyebrows and looked over at Sessi, not walking anymore.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Davie gotta headache   Davie gotta headache Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:59 am

Staring at him for a moment with her back still to the sun she looks up at David. "We can go somewhere if you want to...skip." She never knew the term for that during school. Skip is something she said when she didn't feel like eatting or anything. "I'll have Anastasia call in for you. Posing as your mom phoning. Me, they have a record that we disappear during sunny days." Sessi winked at him as she walked right up to him with her back still to the sun. Giving him a choice is all she could do; wanting to keep him safe and be with him, but at the same time wanting David to do what he wants. Some of her black hair flowed out her hood like silk. She wanted to tell him whom the adults were last night, her parents were the ones that told them to run. But she didn't want to make him remember that night. "It's up to you. I will not force you to do what you don't want?" Her eyes looking at his brown eyes. Touching his arm she looked at is clothes, how he is dressed looked good on him like everything he wore. "You look good by the way." She resisted the urge to play with his hair, she doesn't know why she does that sometimes but she normally did that when someone would sit in front of her and never move.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: Davie gotta headache   Davie gotta headache Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:40 pm

David couldn't help but grin. "Thanks, I really don't want to go to school." He'd never particularily enjoyed school, not that he'd hated it, but he never stayed long enough to get a good feel for the school. Not too fond of compliments, or at least not practiced enough at responding to them, David felt awkward. "Erm, you look good too," he said stupidly. David had never been a touchy feely person, but Sessi didn't seem bothered. He resisted the instinct to pull away from her when she came closer. "If we're not going to school, then what are we going to do?" he asked. He didn't mind much what they did, so he'd just go with whatever she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Davie gotta headache   Davie gotta headache Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:47 pm

Stepping back, her smile turned into a grin making sure to keep her back to the sun. "Then where do you want to go? Your choice today." She smiled as her mind wondered for a moment if her family will find the vampires that killed the humans. Her face suddenly turned sad as she dropped her hand into her hoodie pockets. Pulling out her phone, she pulled up Anastasia's number and started speaking in Russian to her mother telling her what to do. After that, she closed it and put it in her pocket. "They got me a car last night. faster than any of theirs. And I don't really like it. Normally I'm driven around." She laughs standing there with her hands in her pockets. "By the way, you can ask me anything still about my family. I will not lie about them. But if you seen Wesley's hair, it use to be straight like Julian's hair. But I curled it in a few days." She laughed thinking of how funny it was for Wesley to realize one day he had curly hair. Stopping she tried not the laugh at the memory.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: Davie gotta headache   Davie gotta headache Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:08 pm

David stuck his hands halfway in his pockets and stopped walking. "I don't mind where we go, s'long as I'm with you." Sessi pulled ou ther phone and started calling someone while David fathomed over the terribly stupid line he'd just spoken. She wasn't speaking English, so it wasn't clear who she was talking to. "YOu parents you mean?" he asked. "Gee, poor thing, getting a fast car." He faked a saddened sigh. "You must be crushed," he teased. A school bus crawled past his house down the street, rminding him of how relieved he was to not be going to school. he laughed at her story about Wesley's hair. "Maybe you should be more careful about that."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Davie gotta headache   Davie gotta headache Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:12 pm

Sessi smiles when he said that he just wanted to spend the day with him. "I love spending time wtih you as well. Makes my day so much more better, than it ever has for three hundred years." She laughs seeing that the sun is still rising. "I'll try not to do that to your hair. Can't help it." Thinking of a place though that they could go, she opened the passenger door and crawled into the drivers side so that the sun didn't touch her. Looking at him. "We can go to my house or we can go to Marriotte which is like a teen hang out? I am not going into the big city. don't worry, I'll take you for a drive in the car, or let you drive it one day." Sessi laughs looking at him.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: Davie gotta headache   Davie gotta headache Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:42 pm

David admired the car as he climbed in. He was no auto fanatic, but he could appreciate a nice vehicle when he saw one. "Whichever you think would be better," he insisted. Ah, the old 'who has to decide where we go' game. "I haven't gotten my license yet..." he said in his British accent. "Wish I did." He buckled his seat belt and is glad that the situation's better than last night's car ride.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Davie gotta headache   Davie gotta headache Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:51 pm

"Your welcome to use this one probably for your test." She teased loving his accent. Starting the car she turned it around. "We'll get the work done at my house. Then when they get back, we can do something else. Maria pitched a fit last night before leaving so I want to clean up what she did." Sessi sighed as she looked at David calmly. She knows that David is safe from Maria cause she did an attitude adjustment. "Don't worry. She got her attitude adjustment. first time anyone ever saw me angry for two hundred and fifty years." She said driving towards her house, she wanted to change as well into something more comfortable if they were going to go somewhere else. "We could go down to the lake later if you want?" She smiles.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: Davie gotta headache   Davie gotta headache Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:56 pm

Her plan sounded fine to him, so he told her so. "She messed up the house that badly?" Then he wondered if it had been Sessi. "Glad I wasn't there," he commented, tensing at the very thought. Angry Sessi. He was afraid of her enough when she was being nice and not necessarily because she was a vampire either. He was glad Maria had supposedly gotten ahold of herself, but he felt bad that he'd caused trouble for her. Maybe he ought to apologize. That would sound dumb though, what would he say? Sorry you tried to kill me? He dismissed the thought. "The lake sounds fun." he hadn't even known there was a lake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Davie gotta headache   Davie gotta headache Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Davie gotta headache
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Love :: Seagull's Point :: Whirlpool Circle-
Jump to: