Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The totally random off topic topic

Go down 
+2
Rose
Twilight
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Twilight

Twilight

The totally random off topic topic Empty
PostSubject: The totally random off topic topic   The totally random off topic topic Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:00 pm

Ah yes, the off topic topic. ^^ So... uhmm... Anyone heard of WolfTeam? xD

[/random]
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: The totally random off topic topic   The totally random off topic topic Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:48 pm

No, is it a Team Jacob like thing confused
Back to top Go down
https://coldbloods.rpg-board.net
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The totally random off topic topic   The totally random off topic topic Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:11 pm

Lol no, it's a first person shooter game where you can transform into a werewolf. It's a lot of fun. ^^ Me, Blindy, King, and Mac all play it.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: The totally random off topic topic   The totally random off topic topic Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:52 pm

where can u get it? it sounds cool. Is it kind of like WQ exept for u can turn into a wolf and back into a human?
Back to top Go down
http://www.idk.com/idk
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The totally random off topic topic   The totally random off topic topic Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:59 pm

It's nothing like WolfQuest xD This is a shoot-and-kill type game. Here, check it out. It's a lot of fun, lol.

http://wolfteam.softnyx.net/

Here's the download link:
http://wolfteam.softnyx.net/04_download/01_download.aspx
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: The totally random off topic topic   The totally random off topic topic Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:37 pm

Sorry im not susposed to play those kind of games where you kill things. Parent rule. Sounds fun though.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The totally random off topic topic   The totally random off topic topic Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:51 pm

Ah, can't argue there. It's pretty brutal. xD But it's really addicting, lol.
Back to top Go down
spiritus

spiritus

PostSubject: Re: The totally random off topic topic   The totally random off topic topic Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:37 pm

is anyone even active on here? What is happening with the rp?
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The totally random off topic topic   The totally random off topic topic Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:22 pm

There are a lot of plots going on, but everyone comes on at different times and not all as often as others. So most members are active, just not as often as others.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The totally random off topic topic   The totally random off topic topic Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:29 pm

I pop in randomly all the time and then disappear. :B I'll do that, like, ten times a day
Back to top Go down
spiritus

spiritus

PostSubject: Re: The totally random off topic topic   The totally random off topic topic Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:12 pm

i see..i cant rp until i get approved....-slightly miffed-
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: The totally random off topic topic   The totally random off topic topic Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:57 pm

It's a'ight, everyone has to. I got approved within a few days, I'm sure you will too.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: The totally random off topic topic   The totally random off topic topic Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 8:00 pm

I'll text mp to approve your character soon. Sorry for the wait Spiritus.

Rose has been kinda caught up in homework and dance.. as have I but I bet she'll log in soon.
Back to top Go down
spiritus

spiritus

PostSubject: Re: The totally random off topic topic   The totally random off topic topic Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 1:50 pm

yea. i understand....rl is more important that rp
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: The totally random off topic topic   The totally random off topic topic Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 7:22 pm

hey twilight, check ur e-mail. It's nothing that I can't post on here cause everyones gonna c it eventually but i just e-mailed it to you.

my private messages aren't working at the moment, so someone try sending me one and I'll c if I get it. If not, then don't send me private messages... lol ^^
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

PostSubject: Re: The totally random off topic topic   The totally random off topic topic Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 7:39 pm

my pm's aren't working either!!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: The totally random off topic topic   The totally random off topic topic Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 7:48 pm

mmmmmhmmmm.... that's really weird.. guess we'll just wait awhile and check again. If anyone's is working, then say so... if not, then... well... Idk maybe we could have a message catagory or something...I'll check into that.. X)
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: The totally random off topic topic   The totally random off topic topic Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:46 pm

Hey
Case this is for you! AND ONLY YOU!!!!!!!!! I'm going to add you as a admin for just a little bit so you can see this! Click edit on my post and then it will pop up
Well we kind of fixed the plot up a bit, me and jen. Wen Nick and Abigail go back to the cabin they'll 'cuddle' for little bit and when it looks there going to take it to the next step Nick will say something about wanting to wait until they get married. So, Abigail agrees and she wants a big wedding so Nick has to go back to his camp and organize the wedding. So now everybody nows about him being with a vampire, and there a little weirded out but they respect that hes imprinted on her. Maria and Grant here about him and dont show any interest until they come to be friends again after the wedding. Then Ab and nick go on there honeymoon and then she gets pregnant and gets sick. Jen and I have revised the plot because she needs the baby. So she has the girl half werewolf half vampire.
If you want to know more about Jens plot just ask her.
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

PostSubject: Re: The totally random off topic topic   The totally random off topic topic Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:52 pm

Rose, all I had to do was highlight it lol. Highlight (Or edit, whichever) below. FOR ROSE'S AND JENNA'S EYES ONLY:

Ok, thanks jen for the help with the plot. I'm sorry ya'll, but Abby wouldn't ask for a big wedding. It's not in her character, you know? Other then that, sounds pretty good. I'll do the big wedding scene if I have to, but the posts won't be very good. Unless Nick asked for a big wedding, then she would go through with it.
Why do you need the baby jen??? (whoo, that sounds kinda weird)
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: The totally random off topic topic   The totally random off topic topic Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 9:12 pm

Case and Jen only!

ok well Nick will ask for the big wedding because he'll jsut want to anger everyone with letting them know that he's not afraid to marry his vampire out in public....NOW THATS IN NICKS CHARAACTER LOL
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

PostSubject: Re: The totally random off topic topic   The totally random off topic topic Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 5:25 am

my pm's are working.... don't know if you guys' are.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: The totally random off topic topic   The totally random off topic topic Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 3:42 pm

mine are and I've read everything. Yesh, just pm for more info but it's gonna be real neat. i won't answer anytime soon (even tho I'm logged on) because I've got hw so.. ya.)
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

PostSubject: Re: The totally random off topic topic   The totally random off topic topic Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:34 pm

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..... How's school going for everyone??
(Yes, I'm bored)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The totally random off topic topic   The totally random off topic topic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The totally random off topic topic
Page 1 of 1