Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Really random!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rose
Admin
Rose

Really random!!! Empty
PostSubject: Really random!!!   Really random!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:41 pm

(kind of just had to get this out of me....I'm not depressed just really frustrated)

Why....
Why have u embedded these useless emotions in me? Knowing they can't ever be satisfied, what am I meant to do?
Cry? I'm not yet there, but I can feel it approaching, like a dark cloud, this depression. It's alright I guess...I've done it before.
Sulk? This is also nothing new. A kid denied a favorite piece of candy because another child has just been by, that is what I am. As long as you are hers I will covet you.
Forget you entirely? That's probably what I should do, but I'm too weak. To forget you, the things you inspire in me would be close to impossible. The very sight of you brings a smile to my lips. The sound of your soft voice quickens my longing heart. No, I will not banish you from my heart!
It would be heaven to loathe the girl who has possession of you, but I'm not even allowed that. She is sweet and a friend in my eyes. Maybe, if I try hard, I could be happy for you both. Yes, I'll try this. But I'll always wonder
Why me?
Why now?
Why have you made me love you?
Back to top Go down
https://coldbloods.rpg-board.net

Really random!!!
Page 1 of 1