Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Returning home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Twilight

Twilight

Returning home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:08 pm

Brad stayed where he was as the two took off to their hiding places. He heard Grace's explanation clearly, and knew exactly where the two were. As soon as his sharp eyes caught the movement of Grace, Brad bolted for the herd. He headed straight for the buck, but Jenna beat him to it. Dangit, he thought, and turned for another. A doe; fair in size, was closest to him. He used his vampire speed to easily outrun the doe. She seemed confused with the sudden rush, and paniced. Brad rushed in and delivered a vatal bite to the neck of the doe, crumpling to the ground with it in his hands as it took it's last breath. Brad's perfect fangs melted into it's neck like a hot knife in butter, and he felt the rewarding liquid seep into his mouth. His dark eyes slowly regained their lost light; turning a beautiful golden color that all vegitarian vampires have.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:28 pm

Grace, seeing that the others had gotten there prey, looked around for the doe that she had seen earlier. She then noticed that Brad's prey looked familiar. She growled jokenly.
" Aww, Brad, you took the one I wanted," She said fake pouting again. She then turned to the herd, since she was still hungry, and spotted a young, but well sized buck. She corned slipped up to it and even before it had spotted her she was on its back. For some reason she liked to kill the animal before actually drinking it. Grace snapped the neck easily and jumped off before the buck could fall with her on it.

As soon as the buck was still, Grace found the jugular and bit down hard. The warm blood was soothing and welcome. Her spirits rose and her eyes changed to the lovely butterscotch that they usually were. Her hunt, as always had been clean. She never got a spot of blood on her. After she had drained the animal, she got up and leaned up against a large oak. Suddenly, the sun decided to appear. The meadow they were in was open to the sun, and the light easily seaped in. Even though the sun was a personal enemy to the vampires because it reveiled what they were, Grace actually liked the feel of it.
She could feel her skin tingiling and knew that her skin was dancing on her now diamond like skin.
Back to top Go down
https://coldbloods.rpg-board.net
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:04 pm

Jenna looked up from her meal and saw Brad and Grace take down their deer. Her golden eyes searched for the herd, but it had dissappeared. Instead of the herd, were golden rays of sunlight. It shone down on the spring-time meadow, making the grass look brighter than before. Jenna blinked, in a daze and then snapped out. She finished off her meal and then stood up. Only a little of her shirt got dirty. Her dark blue jeans didn't have one drop of blood on them but her shoes were alost covered in blood from the puddle that the buck left behind. She grimaced at the look of her shoes being this bad, but knew that she could just get anouther pair.

She trotted over to Grace, the sun flowing down to meet her. It made her skin shine brighter than the stars at night. She liked the effect that it had but didn't like the feeling of it. It felt like she was costerphobic even though she could fit into the smallest of spaces and not freak out. Jenna then caught a weird scent. She had, of course, smelt it before, being where she was, but not in a long time. The smell was of a werewolf. It's scent got swept up into the wind that had just blown through. She wondered what the dog was doing this close to the border. Jenna tried to calm herself but her lip curled into a snarl.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idk.com/idk
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:32 pm

Brad sucked every last drop of the precious liquid from the doe's fragile body. His sences were controlling him right now, and his muscles were still tightened while his face showed none of the usual humor it had expressed on it. Brad stood to his feet and licked the last bit of the sparkling crimson blood from his lips. He still remembered the taste of human blood; it wasn't near as satisfying but it was the only thing he'd drink now. He glanced down at his white T-shirt and growled slightly when he spotted one single drop of blood on the white cloth. It stood out so much; he'd have to change before he went back to his apartment.

Brad made his way to Grace through the sunlit meadow; his skin sparkling like small diamonds made up his flesh. He never cared much for the sun simply because of this, but here with these two he didn't feel the same. He didn't mind here. He outstretched one hand and leaned against the tree Grace was at, and some of the humor returned to his tense features. Until he caught the scent of a werewolf. Brad felt his lip curl at the revolting smell, and he focused his eyes on Jenna. It seemed like she'd scented it too. The doe's scent was still filling his nostrils; he couldn't tell if the scent was fresh or if it was an old trail, but whatever it was he could smell it.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:03 pm

Grace smiled shyly at Brad. She then noticed his expression and her face fell as she thought he was making that face because of what she looked like.

A breeze blew by her face. Suddenly she understood Jenna and Brad's faces. Werewolf! Why did they always ruin everything. It smelled like one of the males. But who cared when it came to the mutts. They were all just the same anyway. Her lip always jutted out when she was angry or tense. It makes you look like a irritated angel, she suddenly remembered her father would say. She missed him. Grace decided to quickly voice what she was thinking.

" Who else smells wet dog," Grace said with a sneer. She reluctantly stepped out of her stream of sun.
" Sorry about this. They usually don't get this close. They have some deluded idea that we are going to go off and start to hunt their people," Grace said tucking a loose strand of hair back beind her ears.
" We have to go make sure there not hunting around here. I'm sorry we have to leavve so abruptly. It annoys me so much when they do this," She said looking at Brad. She was extremely reluctant to leave. She couldn't yet figure out her feelings for him at the moment, but she knew that she didn't want him to go.

She walked up to Brad. " I hope you'll be in town again. Things here can get so boring," Grace said with a beautiful smile. " I'm glad I met you, Brad," she said looking into his perfect eyes. She walked past him, but at the same time stretched out her arm so that her hand touched his ever so lightly. In that one touch she felt the smoothness of his flawless skin, the power that his hands could deliver, and a slight electricity. " See you around," she said in a flirty, soft voice. She headed to where Jenna was standing. " Come on, sis,"Grace said a light voice. Before she left the meadow she looked back and flashed him a dazzling smile.
Grace thought the day had turned out great. It had ended on a sour note though. Time to let it out on the werewolfs.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:19 pm

Jenna watched the two of them for a second but then turned towards the woods and to give them their time. She giggled silently and then scented around to see which direction the werewolf came from. She could see that it had turned west, and she was about to step closer when she heard Grace, "See you around." Jenna knew that voice. She smiled brightly and then silently thought to herself, AWWWW! Grace was perfect at dazzling others. Then she heard Grace calling her and she turned around. "See ya," she called to Brad, with a flick of her hand. Grace had already trotted off and Jenna dashed after her. She hoped Brad would return. Grace was right: It did get so boring.

Jenna caught up to Grace, sniffing as she went along. The smell of werewolf was near. The werewolf's cabin was in the distance, and Jenna knew the borderline was a few feet ahead. She slowed down and then came to a complete halt. The werewolf had been on his side of the border but he had been awful close. I guess he was on a 'patrol' she thought. She laughed at the dog's stupidity.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:51 pm

Brad's face still held a hardness from the scent of werewolf, but it softened slightly when Grace spoke to him. He heard what she and Jenna were thinking, and he didn't like it. Before he could accuse Grace of her thoughts, she voiced them. "I hope you come around town again." Brad's golden eyes met her own. "I will; believe me, it gets boring where I live also." His face softened more, but he was uneasy about the werewolf. He felt a smile creep over his face at her words; "I'm glad I met you, Brad." He stayed silent, but he felt the same. He was glad he'd met her and Jenna.

Then, finally, he felt her hand next to his; solid and hard, yet somehow soft and gentle. When she moved away and danced into the forest, Brad stayed where he was a moment longer, watching them dissappear and tracing them with his mind. They were becoming more and more familiar, it was easier to track them. Finally, when he'd had enough of standing so still, he sighed to himself and turned to head back to their house where his car was waiting for him. He needed to go back to Tracer, his dog. He blinked once, then was off in a flash, racing to his red-and-white mustang.

Once he reached the car, it beeped a welcome. Brad slid easily into the driver's seat and started the ignition. It rumbled gracefully to life and pulled out of the driveway. Brad rolled his window open and let his arm hang out as he drove through the streets back to his familiar appartment.

(Continued there if anyone comes, xD)
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:18 pm

Grace leaned up against a tree. Her head was still spinning. Why was she acting like this? She wanted Brad to stay and it hurt when she had had to leave. She had never experienced this in her 185 years. She of course felt loving thought towards Jenna, but they were more of protection and sisterly.
Thinking of her sister made her look towards her. She was a little ways ahead, so Grace ran the rest of the way to her. “Sorry, about that. Don't know what came over me," She said shaking her head. “It looks like the wolf has gone back to its den. Let’s go home," Grace said changing the subject.
Grace grabbed her sister’s hand and they both ran towards home.

Home

Grace soon felt the familiarity of the trees around her house. The modern looking house was a heaven for her jumbled feelings. She rushed to the stairs of the porch, when she heard a slight ‘mew’. Domestic stray animals usually stayed clear of the vampire’s house, so Grace was curious of the sound. She soon found the noise maker, a small, emaciated looking, black and white, kitten. It was leaning up against their front door letting out the most heart wrenching mews. Grace rushed to it, thoughtfully wondering why it didn’t run away, and picked it up. It shivered as her skin touched it.
Grace knew that the kitten wouldn’t stay alive much longer. She felt like she needed to help it because she had once been like this kitten, starving, emaciated, and loveless. She quickly opened the door, and rushed to sit down on the couch, the cat snug in her arms. Soon it would get too cold and needed some warmth. Grace knew that there was a soft, cashmere, throw blanket laying on her couch. She used her powers to bring the blanket down the stairs and into her lap. She then wrapped the kitten warmly in it.
“Jenna, I need you to do me a favor. Could you please go down to the grocery store and get me a bottle with some milk,” She said with pleading in her eyes that were turned on her sister.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:59 pm

Jenna followed Grace into their house, watching her sister sit down with the kitten. “Jenna, I need you to do me a favor. Could you please go down to the grocery store and get me a bottle with some milk,” Grace asked. Jenna rolled her eyes, looking down at the black and white furball from her standing position behind the couch. She sighed and stared at it for a few minutes. It looked like a street cat: its ribs were showing and part of its fur was caked with dirt. "Fine," she finally murmured, "but you owe me."

She didn't want to run there since her shoes were already dripping with blood, so Jenna took her mustang after changing her dirty shirt and shoes. She drove down the driveway wondering if she would ever get some time at home. Jenna turned up the radio while listening to a country station. (continued in grocery store.)
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 6:18 pm

( I'll wait for Jenna to post again )
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:28 pm

( I didn't want to double post, but ok!)

Jenna's car pulled up the rocky driveway with a rumble. The bottles were in the shotgun, jingling as they clanged together. The sun rays hit as she drove farther up making her feel consterphobic. She stepped on the gas to get to the shadows of the garage. She smiled gracefully as she got out of the car and grabbed the milk. Jenna wondered what Grace and that new furball were doing right now... Probley coming up with ideas to scratch up her clothes. She rolled her eyes and then followed the stone steps to the house.

She reached the door and then peeked in, a fake smile on her face. "Hi," she said like one of those cheery flight attendants, "delivery for the furball named an-oying." Jenna stepped in and set the bottles on the oak dining table.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 4:14 pm

Grace looked up as Jenna entered. She was extremely grateful for her sister doing this. She knew Jenna preferred dogs over cats, but dogs were just too messy for her. They also reminded her of the werewolf’s.

Grace gently laid the skinny kitten on the couch. She then got up and took the bottles that Jenna was holding. “Aww, don't be that way, Jenna. You'll love her once she gets a little cuter. Hey and thanks for the errand," Grace rushed as she poured the milk in the bottle. Next, she threw the bottle in the microwave that they never used for obvious reasons, and waited for a minute for the milk to warm. The cling of the microwave made her jump, but she soon got over it, taking the bottle out and skipping back to the kitten.

Grace cradled the little thing in her arms with extreme tenderness. She patiently let the kitten smell the milk, and soon the cat was sucking away at it. Grace looked at the setting sun. The end to a very interesting day, Grace thought. Things had looked up since the dull of the morning. With eager anticipation, Grace looked forward to seeing Brad again.

The cat looked up at Grace, having sucked the bottle dry. Even the bottle of milk had made its features come out. The kitten now looked happy and young. Grace supposed the kitten need a name. She finally came up with an idea that would solve the name and might improve Jenna’s feelings towards the cat.
“Hey, Jen, what was your dog’s name again,” Grace said with a sensitive smile.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 8:07 pm

"Your welcome," Jenna smirked and then sat down on the couch. She pulled a pillow into her lap and smoothed it down. It was so soft that it felt like real fur but really wasn't. She slipped off her fake fur-lined crocs and tucked her feet underneath her. She relaxed from her long day and saw the blazing sun on the horizan. Jenna sighed contently, finding it relaxing to sit down from a long day. She wanted to see Brad again, and to see Grace happy.

Jenna looked up from Grace's question and silently asked herself a silent question. She moved her lips but no words came out. She knew what Grace wanted. Her conscience told her not to but she answerd, "Lily." She felt horrible but Jenna had sworn that she wouldn't ever say the name again ever since her dog had died and she hadn't. Jenna felt respect towards her collie and decided her nickname would be Lily.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 5:24 pm

Grace could since the turmoil reaking havoc in her dear sisters mind. How had she been so stupid? Of course talking of her old and beloved dog would bring up bad memorys. Memory's that she wished she could probably forget. Grace knew that feeling.

Quick as a flash, she was up, the soft kitten still in her firm, but gentle grasp. She rested the kitten's head on her chest while she used her free arm to wrap lovingly around her sister. " I'm so sorry, Jenna. I should ahve known not to say that. Look at me," she said turning Jenna's head to face Grace with her slender finger. " We'll name her Lily, okay. She can even sleep in your room if you want. Please forgive this pitiful excuse for a vampire for hurting you," She said pleadingly, but with a slight smile; trying to cheer Jenna.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:31 pm

Jenna knew that Grace had known how to cheer her up. Jenna smirked with relief that her sister had understood. She reached her hand over to pet Lily and Lily rubbed her head back. Jenna could see a sparkle in the kitten's eyes. "Of course, I forgive you," Jenna said with happiness in her voice. "May I see Lily?" she asked with a expression that showed her exicitement. Just then, Jenna heard something outside. She walked to the cyrstal-clear window and stared out, touching her hand to the glass. It didn't make a mark on the window like any human hand would. She sniffed, remembering her collie and then looked out into the yard.

Jenna watched as a leaf cascaded to the ground. She thought for a moment and then remembered what time of year it was. "Tomorrow's Valentines Day," she grinned, "and guess who is visiting again?" Jenna smiled at her sister. She was happy that Grace had someone to spend tommorow with. Jenna would be probley sitting at home but she knew she would hear all about when Grace got home.

(sorry--- edited it! would make a good twist to be the same time of year as we have in real life.)
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 10:02 am

Grace gladly gave Lily over to Jenna. She was so glad that she had finally excepted the cat. Grace followed Jenna's eyes that looked a a lone leaf falling on the yard. The words that Jenna next spoke made a chill run down Grace's spine. She knew that Valentine's day was just some corny day that couples spent eating chocolate and passing around paper. But just being with Brad on that day seemed to make her happy.
" I just now noticed that. I don't really pay attention to the dates, but that does seem interesting," Grace said. She could just imagine Brad bringing her chocolates. She giggled at the amusing thought. She then looked to Lily who was drowsing in Jenna's arms.
" Looks like we finally have something to use our couchs for other than sitting," Grace said. " I think the little kitty needs to sleep. I think I'm going to go upstairs and maybe read some," Grace said giving Jenna a big hug. She then leaned to give Lily a kiss on her furry head. Skipping to the stairs, Grace looked back at Jenna and saw that she was truly happy. As she entered her room a thought struck Grace. What was she going to wear tomarrow? Calm, she told her self; her usual facade settling back in. She'd put something fabulous together in the morning. For now she settled into the comfort of her couch with her favorite book, ' Bright Captivity '. The love story between Leutenant Fraser and Anne Couper was her all time best book companion. The sunlight no longer filtered through the big bay window. No, now moonlight filtered through.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 3:11 pm

Jenna nodded and smiled. She also headed up stairs, carrying a sleeping Lily with her. She walked into her bedroom, noticing the clear white moon. It made the stars around it look dull against the rich blue sky. She slunk over to her bed that was never in real use and then sat down on the cream quilt with Lily sprawled out on her lap. Jenna picked up her laptop with one hand and then carefully slid the black and white furball beside her legs. She set down the laptop and it turned on with a hum. The bright light of her background pic woud be stunning to a normal person. It was a picture of her old home with the woods around it and the sun shining just singly on it. It was beautiful.

Jenna opened up a window that read, MSN messenger. She saw that one person's name was lit up: Amazing Grace. Jenna chuckled at the nickname Grace had decided to put on there. She clicked on it and typed in a message.

J: whatcha doin'?

While she waited for a responce, Jenna watched Lily sleep. Her little paws moved as she dreamed.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 6:54 pm

Grace had just gotton to the part when Anne first met the Leuitnant, when she heard a small jingle. She knew the sound was because someone had instant messaged her. She also knew it was, because the only person she had on her list was Jenna. Grace finished the page she was on, put a velvet ribbon, as a bookmark, inbetween the wrinkled, yellow pages, walked over to her Pink Icomputer.

Grace briefly looked at her background ( an ocean sunset ), before she clicked on the icon lighting up. The username 'J' was online and had just sent her a message. Grace moved her light fingers over the keys in a flash.

Amazing Grace: I was reading. But you stopped that lol! How's Lily? You know I could probably speak from here and you would most likely be able to hear me...just saying.

Grace sat back waiting for the reply. In the mean time she clicked sharply on the Windows Media icon. Soon a smooth violin was filling the room with its sweet, but precise sound.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:12 pm

Jenna laughed at Grace's reply, knowing she could hear her laughter. She stroked Lily's fur and then messaged a reply.

J: I hear a violin.. u finally learned how to play?

J: imagine... Amazing Grace... playing a violin...

Jenna thought for a second and then said in the faintest of whisper, "She'd probley whack herself with her stick." Jenna laughed and remembered the lessons that Grace had tried to take 20 years after they had first moved into this house. Headaches for weeks. She picked up her digital camera and took a picture of Lily. The flash was quick and didn't wake the kitten up.

Jenna looked up and out the window, watching the breeze outside. It made the tree branches sway and move in the wind. She wished that her collie was here. She would be sitting on the dark brown wooden bench, waiting for the moon to move and reveal the sun-- the start of a new day.. and the time for their morning walk.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:21 pm

Grace laughed at the rply. Her hands once again flew over the keys.

Amazing Grace: Like you really think I playing that....hahaha. Sure. No its just on the comp

Suddenly she heard a low sound. It took her only a couple minutes to decipher what the words were.

Amazing Grace: Now why would I waste time whacking myself when I could be whacking you!
Grace laughed at her little joke. The wind was strong tonight, She noticed. More leaves, great. She suddenly became lost in thought about what would go on tomarrow. Would Brad say something about her touching his hand? She hoped she hadn't crossed some line. She just felt like it was right. She could see herslf being with him for eternity. Grace normally didn't beleive in human phrases, but love at first sight totally explained what she was feeling. But the agony of not knowing what her thought.
Knowing that Brad had the power to read mind, he probably already knew that she was infatuated with him. Oh, what if he thinks I'm stupid, Grace thought. She laid her hands down on the mahagony wood dest wtih a sigh. She then thumped her head down on them with another additional sigh. Feelings were something that she wasn't good at.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:32 pm

Jenna watched as the screen lit up with replies from AG. She laughed at her last responce.

J: You do that... *0.o*

J: Lily is scaring me... I can hear her growling...

Jenna reached over and poked the kitten. Lily's muffled hiss made Jenna frown. "Li-ly," she called. Lily's head popped up and Jenna could see the kitten's chest moving up and down. She must have been having a bad dream. Jenna reached over Lily to her desk and picked up her ipod. She put the headphones in her ears and turned on her second to favorite song, Ruby Blue.

She tapped her foot against the bar of her bed to the beat, enjoying her music. She had walked into a designer store once and heard the song. Ever since then, whenever she listens to the song, she thinks of the store.Jenna never could remember the store though. She heard her sister's hands hit her desk in the other room. Jenna thought how nervous Grace might be with Valentine's day tommorow.

J: nervous about tommorow?
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 11:31 am

Grace raised her head to rest on her chin. The new message flashed across the screen. How could her sister know her so well? She really didn't want to talk about it, but she knew that Jenna would press her if she didn't come through with an answer.

Amazing Grace:.....its just I've never been this out of control of my feelings before. I hope you don't think me weak..well I guess I am in a since. I just....in a way...love him. I know that just after seeing him for the first time today is a little weird, but...I don't know

She looked at the bottom of the computer; the time was 12:00. The day of St. Valentine had come.
( srry for shortness )
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:13 pm

J: I understand... well I guess

Jenna gazed at the screen for a minute and then switched the song on her ipod touch to a different one, called Fly by Hilary Duff. She loved this song because it made her feel free. She flicked off her lamp and decided to be in the darkness. The moon reminded her of the night she was turned. It had been a full moon. Jenna wondered how many different vampires were in the world right now. She thought about Brad and wondered if he had ever turned anyone.

She thought about Grace, and what it must have been like to turn Jenna. It would be hard to let go of prey once you tasted the red blood that was in their body. Jenna once again felt of her heart and already knew that she wouldn't hear anything.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:47 pm

(Alright, well, MP said I could go ahead and move Brad here and act like nothing even happened with Renesmee until she posted again and it moved on. I'm just gonna say it's morning, so yeah. xD)

Brad raced through the streets in his red-and-white mustang. He wasn't quite sure he got the clothing right today. It apparantly was hot out, though it made no difference to him, and he was wearing a long-sleeved, slightly tight-fitting (to show off his muscles; he liked that) dark brown sweater, along with his regular blue jeans. To a human he might look strange today, but he didn't mine so much. With his passenger window rolled down, Tracer took his acclaimed spot and happily stuck his head out the window, a pink tongue lolling out and flopping in the wind. Brad glanced his way and smirked. Grace would like Tracer. He was a friendly dog who would be happy to cuddle with anyone that gave him food. Jenna, he knew, would enjoy the dog because of her thoughts earlier about her previous collie she had when she was still a human. Plus, this was good for his german shepherd. The dog hadn't been out in a while, and the only other person he'd met besides Brad was Stan, the apartment owner.

Brad pulled to a smooth stop outside the "cute", as he'd called it before, house in the woods that had the scent of vampire all over it. Brad turned the key and his mustang's roar died down. Unlocking the door, he got out and walked to the other side to let out the dog. Grabbing his leather leash attached to his black collar, Brad pulled Tracer out of his car and pressed the lock button on his keys, making the car let out a short honk. Knowing that they had already heard him a long time before he got out, Brad strode up the front steps to the frost door and raised his hand, making it into a fist, and created a light rap on the wooden frame. He knew full well what today was; Valentines Day. Normally he wouldn't pay attention to the holiday, but maybe he could do something special.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:49 pm

Grace was up and out of her room before Brad had even driven in. But not before she had swiped a glance of herself in her bureua's shiny, gold inlaid, mirror. Grace didn't wear makeup; her face didn't need it. Not a blemish in sight, her face was the pale of a soft moon, soft as velvet. She had changed her outfit once she had noted the change in weather. Now she wore a Puff Sleeve Pink tee from Victoria's Secret, paired with a pair of Juicy jeans that complemented her legs very well. The assemble was casual, but made her look good. Her hair was in a cute, curly disaray around her face.

Grace was just coming down the stairs when Brad got out of the car. Her nervous tension was lessoned because he had decided to show up. And, she soon noticed, with his dog Tracer, that he had talked about the day before. The dog was adorable and Grace laughed inside herself at the irony of her having a cat and him having a dog.
" Hey there, stranger," Grace said as she opened the door. She gave Brad a beautiful smile, and knelt down buy the dog. She extened her slim, pale hand so that the dog could smell and learn her scent. If she just went up and started petting him, he might be scared. it would be really awkward if Brad's bestfriend didn't approve of her.
" He's a very hansome dog, but strong. He emits a certain power, but you can tell he's friendly. Kind of like you," She said looking up at Brad, her hand still extened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Returning home
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next