Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Returning home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Returning home - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 4:03 pm

Jenna heard Brad's car drive up and she sat up on her comforter. She turned off her ipod and then a grin shown on her pale face. She stashed away her People magazine in her bedside table and then stared intently out the window. She saw Brad walk to the front door with his dog and then a few minutes later, Grace answered the door. Jenna could hear their every word but made herself stop from listening; she wouldn't want her little sister listening in on her conversations.

Jenna wondered what Brad and Grace would do today... maybe go hunting? too normal, Jenna thought with a sigh. She put the thoughts of her sister in the back of her mind and decided to get dressed. She put on some dark blue jeans with marks and tears on the knees. She slipped on a aeropostle shirt and jacket. Her hair was styled in a loose ponytail. She walked down stairs and then picked up Lily who was perched on the couch. She put her on her lap and watched the front door.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idk.com/idk
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:38 pm

Brad smiled as Grace came to the door. He watched Tracer's actions carefully; even though the dog wouldn't be able to hurt her, he wanted to make sure he didn't so much as try. But there was no need, as he'd expected. Tracer's tail wagged side to side happily and he pushed his head into the girl's hands, loving the attention that he was getting. Brad opened his mouth to speak, when a movement inside the open front door caught his eye; Jenna, with a small kitten in her lap. Brad raised an open palm. "Hey, Jenna," he greeted, then turned back to Grace. "You got a new cat?" he asked. "Or did you hide it from me when I first came to visit?" he teased. "Don't worry about Tracer; he's a big baby. He wouldn't hurt it, and it looks like he likes you," he added, looking down at the german shepherd who was still happily rubbing his head against Grace's hands.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:40 pm

"Hey," Jenna replied and then stood, picking up Lily and rubbed her head against her own. Lily purred happily and her tiny claws seeped out of her paws with satisfaction. Jenna trudged into the kitchen. "it's time to feed you," she told the little brown kitten. She grabbed one of the milk bottles on her way to the modern lounge chair that occupied the furthest corner of the kitchen. Lily growled with impatience. As she sat down, Jenna fed Lily the bottle and turned on the TV, making sure she couldn't listen into Grace and Brad's conversation even though she was tempted.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:55 pm

Grace caught herself about to send Jenna a glance to tell her that it was time for her to step out. Jenna was a great friend, but Grace talked better when she was alone with the certain person. Jenna had already exited the room in her own quiet way. I'll have to thank her later, Grace thought. Maybe a new phone. Suddenly she felt a warm, soft, fuzzy thing nuzzle her hand. She turned her head to see that Tracer had excepted her extened hand. grace gave the adorable animal a soft and gentle pet before she stood up straight.

" I, of course, return the feeling. He's a wonderful looking dog. Oh, and the cat. Yes, I found her outside last evening. It looked half starved and we took it in. Her name's Lily," Grace said. She then lowered her voice to a whisper that only Brad would hear. " I think it helps with her heartache about her old collie," Grace said somberly. But, being her usual opstimistic self, she did not stray to long on the sad subject. " So, whats going to be our big adventure today," Grace said with a flirty smile, clasping her hands behind her back.
Back to top Go down
https://coldbloods.rpg-board.net
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 8:12 pm

"Well, seeing as your the only person he's met besides me and Stan, my apartment owner, I thought he'd like you," Brad replied. He only nodded when Grace told him about Jenna's old collie. He tapped his head twice. "Mindreading, remember? She was thinking about it yesterday. I know it hurts her," he said, returning Grace's quiet voice with one of his own. He knew Jenna was trying not to listen, though she wanted to, and that fact, coupled with the fact that Grace expected them to go somewhere, made him smile. "I was thinking we could go catch a movie or something today," he answered, a real smile on his face. "It's supposed to be cloudy today, thankgoodness, so we aren't stuck with the only option of huting. Of course, it's your choice. I don't mind where we go, as long as you don't mind that Tracer stays here, and as long as I get to drive," he added. He was beginning to really like these two. "Jenna can come along if she wants," he offered, feeling bad that she had to miss out.

(Hm, I need to make someone for her... xD)
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 5:20 pm

" Hm, movies sounds interesting," Grace said thinking of the dark, quietness of a movie theater. But then she caught on to the last thing Brad had said about Jenna coming along. Her daydream of a intimate date was somewhat changed. No matter, she knew Jenna wouldn't be annoying. Jenna was like the perfect little sister.

Grace suddenly edeged closer to Brad, a devilsih smile on her face. " I do actually have a problem with the driving rule. See, I'm a girl who knows what she wants, and I want to drive," She said hidden meanings behind her playful words. Her golden eyes smoldered, diving into his.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 5:27 pm

"I don't care what we see, like I said before, it's your choice," Brad said, smiling. "And fine, as long as we take my car," he answered, making up for him not being able to drive. He could see into her mind; she wasn't going to give up the driving thing.

(My muse died. Epicly.)
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 5:47 pm

Grace's smile faltered a little. She really hadn't cared who drove, but maybe this was Brad's way of flirting back. Guess I'll just try harder, she thought, grinning at the prospect. Oh, crap he probably heard that. This could be hard. But Grace liked a challenge. And crushing on a guy who could read your mind is quite a challenge.
" Okay, I'll go get Jenna," She said flipping back around and walked over to the lounge's doors. " Hey, Jen. We're going to a movie, and Brad wants to know if you want to join," She said stickking her head in.

( I'll let Jen post )
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 5:58 pm

Jenna looked up from the morning news to see her red-haired sister in the doorway. "Sure," she replied to Grace. Lily narrowed her eyes just as Jenna stood up. She stretched out sleepily on the lounge chair as Jenna put her down, the golden rays coming from the window spilling onto her brown fur. Lily's eyes relaxed with ease. Jenna snatched her Juicy purse from the granite counter top, and followed Grace. She could see Brad waiting for them at the front door. Jenna mentally checked her outfit to make sure it was okey for a movie. "So what movie are we going to see?" Jenna asked teasingly, "a romatic comedy?"
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 6:09 pm

Grace walked back after notifying her sis. Brad was still standing by the door, looking like a god. The shirt he was wearing, she noticed, became her favorite the minute she saw him. It showed off his muscular build. This was going to be fun to see how the human girls reacted.
" Doesn't matter to me. I'm flexible," Grace said. She hadn't really even thought of what movie they would be seeing. The human movies amused her because of there lack of acting. Now, she remembered Shakespeare. Man, was that good acting.
Grace decided against a purse. Her phone was already in her back pocket so she was set.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:49 am

"Alright," Brad said, smirking mentally. Jenna was going to love this trip. Brad released Tracer from his leash, though the dog stayed exactly where he was. "Tracer, go," Brad said, motioning inside the house. The dog followed orders and walked right inside, turned, and sat. He wasn't happy that his outside adventure had ended so quickly, but Brad would make it up for him later. "Stay," he commanded, and the dog didn't so much as flinch. "He's not happy with me right now, but I'll make it up later. He hasen't been out of the apartment for a few days so you can imagine how excited he was to meet new people and go outside." Brad turned and made his way down the front steps, opening his driver car door , and turned to look at the two. "You ready?" he asked.

(I won't be back till Thursday, so yeah. << The hotel I'm staying at might have internet, but I dunno. *Shrugs*)
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:56 pm

" You bet," Grace said winking at Brad. She sidled down the stairs to his car. She looked down at the smooth, sleek vehicle. ' 2007 Mustang, should be fun' she thought. Of course it wasn't one of her favorite cars, but it was fast, and if there was one thing a car had to have to meet Grace's specifications it was speed. " I'm pretty sure Lily will stay in the kitchen, so Tracer won't be disturbed," Grace said opening the car door. As she slipped in, she noted the smoothness of the leather. ' You have good taste, Brad', she thought, not careing if he heard her or not. The car smelled exactly like Brad, which had become her favorite scent since she had met him.
" Hey, come on Jen! Don't want to miss the movie, do you," She asked with humor in the last part.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:56 am

Jenna laughed and then stepped out of the house. She patted Tracer on his soft head on the way out and then locked the front door behind her. Her Gucci tennis shoes led her down the walkway and to Brad's mustang. She looked wistfully back at her silver one but then climbed into the back of Brad's. She sat down and closed the door, reaching into her purse. Taking out her cell phone—an Iphone, she typed in a reminder to feed Lily when she got home.

Jenna looked up to see Grace sitting in the frontseat and she giggled behind her palm at her sister's loving expression painted on her face. Grace must like Brad's mustang (XD). While waiting for the car ride to begin, Jenna rearranged her sunglasses so that they perched on top of her hair.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:15 pm

(I'm at the hotel right now. =D It does have internet, but I won't be able to get on it much. There are other people who want to use this too. xD)

Brad tossed Grace his car keys after retrieving them from his front pocket, and joined her in the passenger seat of his mustang. It felt odd sitting here; he'd always been the one driving. "Your the only other people this mustang has seen ever since I got it," he commented with his usual smirk on his face. He couldn't wait for Jenna to see what he had in store for her when they arrived. He could read Grace's thoughts clearly, and chuckled slightly at them. "Thanks," he replied simply, closing the passenger door behind him smoothly.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:46 pm

Grace smiled slightly at his mind intrusion. After a while you didn't care. It actually was quite convenient. No fights over secrets, because, well, you couldn't really keep them. Grace hoped he would be around long enough for there to be no secrets to hide. This man brought out her worst feature; desperation.
Shaking her head to clear her somewhat annoyed thoughts, she caught the keys and slid them into the ignition. The car purred to life; the whole frame vibrated with its power. Revving the engine, she turned to other passengers. With a devious smile she said " Fasten your seatbelts," Which, she thought, was kind of meaningless since it would take much more than a car crash to even scratch one of them.
Grace stepped lightly on the peddle and the car sped out of the drive. As the green, slightly grey with the light, foliage flashed by, she thought back earlier to when Brad had asked if Jenna would go. Thinking back, she remembered a slight difference in his voice when he had asked; like he knew something that they didn't. Knowing Brad, it was probably something good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning home   Returning home - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Returning home
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3