Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The First Day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Reason

The Reason

The First Day Empty
PostSubject: The First Day   The First Day Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 4:20 pm

David Norling strolled up to the school with a false sense of ease. To the people around him, he looked as though he knew exactly where he was and what he was doing. On the inside, the 16 year old was trembling with nerves. This was his 3rd new school this year, his 8th since he moved from Britain. A hasty breath caught in his throat when he grabbed the front door of Seagull Point High. A tremor ran down his spine and then it was over. He was in. This was his element. David knew exactly what to do. This day would go perfectly, nothing out of the ordinary. Just like the others...or so he told himself.

5 minutes before first bell, all the students were parting from their friends to drift off to their classes. All but for one. David Norling. He could be foun din the counseler's office, receiving his schedule and school map. He accepted the bewildering amount of mascot stamped pamphlets and flyers, shoving them in his backpack unceremoniously. His clear brown eyes widened innocently at the woman at the desk. "Thank you Ms..." He glanced down at her nametag. "Ms. Templeton. I think I've got it from here." He turned down her offer to have another student show him around and with that he was off. The hallways were full of bustling teenagers and the occasional staff member. He glanced down at his schedule and took a look around. With a sigh, he murmured, "Just another first day."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

The First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Day   The First Day Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 4:36 pm

It was Sessi's first day since she gave her siblings a chance to settle in first. Incase she had to book it if they did something student. Her brother Wesley let the the girls out the back of the convertable that made them look not to spoiled. Maria and julian headed into school since Kelly and her had a fight. Sessi sighs as they head into school into a large crowd of students.
"Be have." Sessi told all of her siblings. Her class schedule in her hands. "First time in high schooll and I'm alreayd lost about these classes."
julian and Wesley drap their arms over her shoulders as she caught a dark haired person out the corner of her eyes. All the minds she could read, except one. One that was driving her insane, and she couldn't pin point it. her honey eyes looking all around the halls at the people that passed them. Some looked at Julian and Wesley whom signed up for football which Sessi thought was nuts. And what drove her even more insane is that Kelly and Maria signed on for cheerleading.
"What?" Julian laughs.
"Nothing." Sessi lied looking around still wondering whose mind she could not read. Still seeing a dark haired person in the halls once in a while that caught her eyes. "Get to class. I think I got english first. But I already speak that."
The twins and the girls head off to class as Sessi stood there confused for the first time. she walked around wondering what to do. Looking for the right class number ending up going around in circles following students saying they were going to english and turned out to be the wrong class.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkesticrealms.com
The Reason

The Reason

The First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Day   The First Day Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 4:48 pm

David followed the complicated school map to his first class like a pro. He could read maps blindfolded with his hands tied behind his back at this point. He walked down a carpeted hallway past a group of lockers casually, not in a rush. He glanced at the people around him, but at one girl's face he did a double-take. His head twisted nearly all the way around as he walked, and eventually he stopped dead in the middle of the hallway. THe moment lasted less than a second. Soon he was being shoved by other students trying to get through. He backtracked towards her, but then he realized he needed to be in class like...now. He shook himself out of the trance and glanced at his schedule. he'd already forgotten where he was going. "1st hour, English," he mumbled to himself, just loud enough for the people around him to hear. He turned and headed towards the English department, trying to forget the girl he'd seen.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

The First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Day   The First Day Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:36 am

Twins were in gym, so Sessi popped her head in for a second to see them playing basketball inside. They both wore black sweat pants with a white or grey muscle shirt to show off. Smiling, she is happy that they are enjoying themselves. They didn't seem to notice her; but in her mind they knew that she was watching. But turning her head, she had saw a guy with longish brown hair that made her stare. She didn't know what was on his mind, and it was making her go insane. Seeing that the hall is almost cleared; she followed the minds heading to English that wished to be somewhere else.

Out the corner of her eyes, Maria saw Sessi walk by a giggled at the fact that one of the oldest members are lost. Kelly nudged her sister, making her not laugh cause Sessi already knows. Class had not began yet; so Maria quietly snuck over to the open door while wearing blue jeans that fit snug, black high heel boots, and a tank top that showed off her pale skin. Her hair was pulled up in a high ponytail with a few pieces of her hair hanging on the side of her face. Kelly kept and eye out with her visions just incase Maria got in trouble. Kelly sat at her desk looking like an angel in a nice sleeveless white dress with white sandals on her feet. Hair curled to perfection like she always does. Seeing her sister as the teacher was about to teach class, Kelly threw a pencil.
"Sessi. Go to English." Maria said.
"I'm lost." Sessi sighed as she stood there in a knee length black skirt with a white shirt that sleeves began at the forearms. It had a symbol of a skull on it since Kelly made it for her. On her feet are black flat heel dress shoes that looked like they were made of velvet. Her long black hair curled making her look like her old musician self from Japan. "I am trying to get to English."
Maria's mind showed her the way, since she has the class later. Smiling, Sessi thanked her and still said that she was grounded. Hurrying to her seat, Maria sat down before the teacher could see her move. sitting in History is boring to Maria but Kelly is fascinated by it since she had eternity to learn it. It gave her new ideas for her fashion designs for everyone when their parties come up.
Kelly leans over and whispers to her sister, "Sessi might start up a conversation with a human or maybe not. Her mind goes everywhere."
"Just don't get her mad." Maria whispers back.
"Maria." The female teacher frowned. Maria sat straight up with a smile. "Is there something you would like to share with everyone?" Her frog voice said as the old woman in dress pants and a blouse stared at her.
"No ma'm. Just hoping my little sister made it to her class alright. She is new." Maria grinned.

Walking through the door of the English class taught by Mister Wilder, she looked at her sheet and realized she was in the right class. But she was late by five minutes; though as she stood there the same guy she saw in the hall was sitting at a table. Her eyes didn’t leave him as she handed the teacher the schedule. The teacher is a short husky man with grey hair looking like a raw end of a business suit deal. Sessi was amazed that Kelly didn’t make this teacher an outfit since his style consists of stripped dress shirts and navy blue pants.
“Take your seat miss Dragonic.” the teacher told her.
Looking around, Sessi saw an empty seat near the guy that interested her mind. One that could not be read. The thoughts coming from all the tired students about how they wished that they were still in bed or that it was the weekend, made her confused when she could not read one. Sitting down, and placed her folder in front of her. Her honey eyes staring at the board and the teacher spoke about sentence grammar since Wesley told her that it is covered every year for the same class. But Sessi’s mind though listening to the teacher and how he wanted the students to wake up; out the corner of her eye she was staring at the guy next to her still trying to figure it out. Though he smelt nice to her, like she wanted to bite him a bit. But yet, her control was better than anything about her. He seemed cute to her, though she wondered the same.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

The First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Day   The First Day Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 5:57 am

David found his class with ease after the incident with the girl in the hallway. He settled into an empty seat just as the bell rang to begin the class. At that point, he realized he was knew and understood why the teacher was looking at him so strangely. "Oh," he said out loud, returning to his feet. "I have a pass. I'm new," he explained, wading through the desks with his arm outstretched. The teacher took the note and examined it, shooing David back to his seat with his free hand. "Fine, fine," he mumbled. "David is it?" David nodded. The teacher introduced himself as Mr. Wilder and told him the rules and other class expectations. David braced himself to listen to the same thing, every class of the entire day. Just another first day... he thought to himkself again.

Just when Mr. Wilder had left David and begun the day's lecture, a girl burst into the room. To David's surprise, it was the same girl that had distracted him earlier. He sank lower in his desk and looked the other way in case she'd recognized him. David forgot to breathe when the girl chose to sit directly next to him. He tried to keep his eyes away, so she wouldn't think he was a creep, but listening to the teacher was difficult. He constantly threw glances at her; a repeating cycle. Hoping she wasn't looking. Glancing. Relief. Paranoia. And then he hoped again while he stole a quick look. 20 minutes into the class and David already wanted to leave. School had never bothered him this much before, but then again, school had never included a girl like this.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

The First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Day   The First Day Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:44 am

The lecture bored Sessi to death, but since this was her first time in high school she didn’t mind. She noticed that the boy next to her kept glancing at her out the corner of her honey color eyes. Hand motion while taking notes, but that eye never moved as she wrote what was on the teacher’s mind. Time seemed to stand still like usual to her, but felt even slower as she stared. Something for once in this world had caused her to stare at a human, had caused her to stop and wonder what a human is thinking when it was human minds that were the easiest for her. Though he seemed a little uneasy to her, like he was trying not to get caught by her eyes. A smile crossed the face of the vampire sitting in the room whom is glad that it is cloudy still raining outside like it is supposed to. Voices still pouring into her mind, one listening to music secretly but sharing now with a vampire as she listened to “Repo the genetic opera” in a students mind. All the while as the teacher spoke, her eyes never left the boy next to her even though class was half over.

In the gym, some students were giving Wesley and Julian a hard time about their skin and their boyish charm. Mainly though because the girls in the room kept watching them as though they were the handsomest people in the room even though their boyfriends are right there in the same class. Julian high-five his brother as they made another basket.
“Ju. I just realized something. Football is outside a lot and what it bright and sunny a lot sometimes?” Wesley asked realizing that Football is also played in the sun. “Sessi is going to kill us.”
“Not before Mother Anna.” Julian rubbed the top of his head knowing that his brother is right. Two of the boys both tall and on the football team, walked right up to them with sour looks. It was a look that they both recognized cause it is the same one that they got at the previous school. “Yes?” Julian asks combing back his blonde hair with his fingers.
One of the guys pushed him, but when Julian didn’t move it made things worse. “Stay away from my girlfriend.” The guy demanded with a harsh voice sounding as though he is going to throw a punch. “Jessica.”
They were lost now, wishing they had Sessi to tell them what is really going on. But when the twins didn’t respond out of confusion when another game of basketball start at the couch’s whistle; the two male students that had threatened the twins, threw the first punch. Dodging trying to remember not to go super fast, the twins didn’t even know who the girl was that they were talking about. They mainly hung around with some players, Kelly, and Maria. Their fists never threw the next punch as the couch a tall skinny fierce woman in sweats blew her whistle.
“Enough!” She yelled. “Go to the office.” When the twins didn’t move but the guys that threw the punches did, she yelled once more. “You two as well. Wesley and Julian.”
With sighs, they grabbed their gym bag heading to the office not liking the idea of having this happen on Sessi’s first day of school. They know that she will know about or already knows. Rubbing their heads as they sat in the office, they notice that some girls that were caught skipping; were staring at them. Wesley thought about what Maria or Anastasia is going to do to them if they get sent home on Sessi’s first day. All they pictured what glass plates hitting the top of their heads, about fifty of them. This time Wesley rubbed the top of his head.

With class almost over and students starting to do class work that Mister Wilder had assigned. One that Sessi found confusing at the same time, cause she didn’t understand really what it was. Writing a small paragraph on anything as long as it was a page long. Not bothering with that, she turned her head to the guy sitting next to her. The one that caught her interest like no one else before. Music still pouring into her mind that sounded like “Evanesence” a smile still on her face.
“Hello.” Sessi murmured as her hand began writing as her honey eyes still stare at the him. She was trying to be friendly, but at the same time trying to figure out who he is. She knew everyone’s name in the classroom from the start except his. “I’m Sessi.”
What he was thinking, that is something she wanted to know. Like why she kept stopping when she saw him out of the corner of her honey eyes and why she couldn’t stop staring when in the past three hundred years so many humans and vampires wanted to be with her. She turned them all down, right now she was interested in what he had to say, more than anyone else. The teacher had left the room to get some sheets copied as the room became a little noisy. Confusion crossed her face; she heard about school from her family and from other people, but right now it seems like a playground for teenagers in her mind. Turning her attention back to the guy next to her, she waited to hear him speak as her hand kept writing. Her black hair over one should as a stand curled down her face to her shoulderblade. The honey eyes of a vegitarian vampire stared as she became a little nervous out of her element, but kept a smile on her face as she stared at him.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

The First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Day   The First Day Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:44 pm

David was relieved when Mr. Wilder finally stopped talking because it gave him a distraction besides looking at the girl beside him. He snuck one last glance at her face, but she was looking at him! He turned away and bent over his paper as if he hadn't looked, but then she spoke. Suprised, he turned to face her, sideways on his chair. Sessi; an interesting name. "David," he responded with only slight hesitation. "Hi..." he said, realizing he'd spoken in the wrong order. He cleared his throat awkwardly and glanced at the class around them, fooling around now that Mr. Wilder was gone. She got distracted by the commotion, but David was well used to it. While her mind was elsewhere momentarily, he actually got a good look at her. Sideways glances didn't really count. She was at least partially Asian in background, with long dark hair curling in beautiful strands. Her eyes were the oddest shade of brown...more yellowish than anything. She turned her attention back to David and he snapped out of his moment. "It's my first day here," he blurted out randomly.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

The First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Day   The First Day Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:55 pm

Hearing his name made her smile, but saw that he was a little nervous. The teacher had not returned yet and since everyone was talking Sessi thought that now would be a good time to talk to the human named David that interested her mind. Turing sideways in her chair, she faced David with a smile on her face. Realizing that when he said that it was his first day, it was hers as well. She had never been to a high school or mainly spoken to humans but this was new to her. And it felt nice to talk to someone like him in her mind; his longish brown hair looked cool to her especially when it went down the side of his face.
“Same. I am new here. My siblings though have gone here for a week.” Sessi giggled a little thinking about what Wesley and Julian had done. “Your accent. British right? It’s a nice country.”
She was not going to mention that she has lived there on and off for the past three hundred years since she became a vampire. But she figured if she had to, she would say that she went there during the summer. The sounds of the rain hit her ears like music.

Wesley and Julian got picked up by Derik and Anastasia whom were both not happy about what happened. Wesley is happy that he gave his keys to Maria, but worried that she was going to total his baby car. They have had that since it was new. With a sigh and fear for what Anastasia or Sessi are going to do with them, the twins left with their parents on their first week of school.
“Get ready to duck.” Wesley warned.
“I know.” Julian sighs.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

The First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Day   The First Day Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:01 pm

David nodded to Sessi. "Yeah, British. Have you been there?" he asked. She'd sounded like she actually knew what it was like there. He glanced nervously at the classroom door in case Mr. Wilder were to come back. "I lived there until I was 9. SOmetimes I wish I could go back..." he drifted off, floating through his childhood memories. He forgot about Sessi and the other people in the room for a second, just remembering.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

The First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Day   The First Day Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:10 pm

“Yes it was rather nice. My father is from England so the whole family goes there once every couple of years.” Sessi smiles as she thought about going back sometime as well. But missed Japan at times too. “Do you like music? Stuff that isn’t written by the Beetles?”
Thought Sessi is nice and kind to many people, the band called “The Beetles” was one she hated to listen to the most and “The beach boys” cause in Japan many people loved to listen to them. Now there was a new song in her mind, some metal band. The girl that had the Ipod in her pocket had an assortment of music. There was one though approaching the class, making her think that the teacher is on his way back seeing that the class is almost over.
“What do you have next?” Her smile still there while staring at David; it is a nice name to her. Different than the ones she hangs out with all the time.

Sitting in history waiting for class to be over, Kelly got a text that Maria or Sessi has to drive the car home since they got in trouble. Though Kelly knew this was coming, it made her laugh a bit. With a shot gun arm, Maria is more than happy to drive Wesley and Julian’s baby car that they had for a long time. But Kelly took the keys knowing that Sessi can drive better most likely. Her sister in her past totaled over three cars in one year; Kelly isn’t about to let her sister total her boyfriend’s baby car that they have had since it was new.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

The First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Day   The First Day Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:18 pm

David nodded along to her words, not knowing what to say. "I love music. I play guitar and keyboard. The Beetles are just okay...They're really popular and everything, but I mean get over it already." He grinned at her. "Most kinds of music sound good to me, except heavy rap. A little rap is alright, but I was never into that." Noticing that he had gone on a bit of a tangent and that she was on to another subject, he cleared his throat and checked his schedule. "Looks like I've got Algebra 2. 2nd floor. You?" He found in both easy and difficult to talk to her. She seemed nice and cool and all, and she was definitely cute, but he was almost intoxicated by her presence. David tried to ignore it and act normally, but he couldn't look away. His mouth curved into a half smile, hair falling down near his face.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

The First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Day   The First Day Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:28 pm

Hearing all that made her happy, to think that someone knew a lot about music and not just faking it. Her smile stayed as she looked at him. The teacher came in as the bell rang; standing up the sheet on her folder said history, music, science, gym, and the last one was Algebra. Sighing, she was looking forward to continuing this conversation with David. the teacher sat at his desk waiting for the next class to finish sitting.
"Give me the assignment tomorrow at the beginning of class." Mister Wilder told his students.
“I got history, then music.” Grabbing her bag, she stares at David with a smile. “Maybe we’ll have another class together.”
Sessi fixed her shoe that was falling off her left foot, as students began to leave as new ones came in. The rain still coming down; if it stopped and got sunny then she will have to go home and not continue this conversation. New minds filled her head, as she learned more about what has been going on during the week than she should. Black hair hung down as she tapped her foot on the ground.

Maria stood in the doorway is Sessi’s English class watching her sister talk to a young man that is human. It confused her as much as it did Kelly whom appeared behind her scaring her half to death. The two of them watch Sessi together giggling that they might play a trick; but the blonde haired vampire is there to give her oldest sister the keys to the car. Kelly trusts Sessi more with the car than Maria whom is still mad that she can’t drive.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

The First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Day   The First Day Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:34 pm

David hid his disappointment behind a smile. "See you later then," he said and disappeared out of the room. He trudged down the hallways of the school, on the way to math class. THis was likely the best first day of school he'd had this year and it wasn't even half over yet. A grin spread across his face. This year might be good after all. He made it to Algebra with time to spare and began unpacking his books and calculator, mind elsewhere. The teacher wasn't in the room yet, so he pulled out a drawing pad. In the time before class started, he remained bent over the table, focused and concentrating. When the bell rang, he looked up at the whiteboard, revealing an unfinished sketch of Sessi. He looked down at it, mildly surprised. He hadn't remembered deciding to draw her at all.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

The First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Day   The First Day Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 3:02 pm

When he left, she followed out the class seeing Maria and Kelly staring at her. They pulled her aside the door to speak to her for a moment. Giving her the tease festival before the twins got a chance. Both minds wondering what was going on with their little sister; eyes full of curiosity. That is when Kelly handed Sessi the keys.
“You are driving. Unless you plan on hanging out with that boy after school.” Kelly grins with a wink.
“Come on let me drive. Wait. Who is that boy?” Maria said wanting to start a fight now.
“No fighting. Or you are grounded for two weeks.” Putting the keys in her pocket, Sessi smiles. “And his name is David. You will leave him alone.”
“Oh.” Kelly gets why; finally there was someone that is shielded from Sessi reading their mind. A bonus in her and Maria’s book; made them feel almost invincible right now. “A bo-”
“Kelly.” Sessi said. “If you do what you are thinking, I’ll make you run home in that white dress.”
"Meanie." Kelly giggles.
The two go to their separate classes. Sessi goes to History class where she saw and wondered what David is doing while the teacher is speaking. Lesson of the day is on World War, the first one. Remembering that war, it was one that she really hated. Her father had to take her to America in order for her not to run to save the jewish people held in Germany. Looking into her text book, she answered the questions in it. Watching the clock for class to be over. The minds in class were the same as they were in English; on something else that Sessi did not want to hear. Images and memories, how she wished that they would stop while she was thinking about things.
“Boring.” Sessi murmured as she tapped her pencil on her book as class was about to end. “Maybe we’ll have music together. Leave it to Maria and Kelly to probably mess it up.” She made sure the teacher or anyone could hear her talking to herself.

"Let the day be over." Maria sighs. "I spent my life in school and now I'm doing it again." She wanted to hit her head on the desk as she texted Julian under her desk. Hoping that the teacher named Mister Wilder didn't catch her as she read the replies. Then her phone rang as a prank from Julian; that is when her day went from bad to worse as the teacher took the phone away from her for having in in class. "Man..."
"You know the rules." Mister Wilder said as he put the phone in his desk.
Maria put her head on the desk causing some girls to giggle and laugh at her for getting her cell phone taken. Wanted something to do, and it got taken away when her love is the only thing keeping her sane at the moment in the school life she didn't really want. But bared it for Sessi; trying to get off of being grounded. Though she looked forward to cheerleadering; she realized what the twins did that there is alot of sun in it probably. Sighing, her brown hair hung over her arms.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

The First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Day   The First Day Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 3:22 pm

David had a pretty good understanding of math, so he continued to sketch during most of class. That and brainstorming song lyrics that he could write music for. When it came time to work on homework, he skimmed the lesson and finished the homework in twenty minutes. Solving quadratic equations. Nothing new. A girl across the room was looking at him quite a bit throughout the class, and she seemed to know that he'd noticed. When the bell rang, he dashed for the door, but she caught his backpack and spun him around. "Hey, wait," she said, smling strangely at him. David shifted the weight of his pack to the opposite shoulder and glanced behind him. "What?" he asked kindly, but impatiently. "I didn't get today's lesson. Maybe you could help me..." she murmured, leaning closer. David stuttered and took a step back. The girl was pretty, but he couldn't help thinking of Sessi. "M-maybe another day. I have...stuff to do tonight. Unpacking and such..." He muttered lame excuses to her and she raised her eyebrows. "Whatever you say," she responded and flounced past him. He wiped the sweat off his forehead and let out a long held in breath.

3 minutes later, he was yet again unpacking his things, but this time he was sitting in one of the music classrooms. Notes were written all along the board. Musical instruments lined the walls, except for a space cleared where microphones and music stands were piled. David was pleased with the room, it was just his style. The teacher sat at a piano, a middle aged man, neither young nor old. David tapped his pencil on the table where he was seated and stared at the doorway, wondering if Sessi would come through it.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

The First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Day   The First Day Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 3:35 pm

The class was long and boring to her as she handed in the assignment at the end of class. The stares she got from some of the men in class bothered her a bit. But their minds showed that they had girlfriends, but were just interested in the new girl at the moment. With a sigh as the bell rang, Sessi was on her way to music class. Maria and Kelly hanging off their sister’s shoulders as they escort of her to Music Writing class where Sessi walked through the door seeing David sitting there staring at the doorway. She wondered if he was waiting for someone; with a smile she realized that she still had Kelly and Maria hanging off her shoulders.
“No.” Sessi said with a frown. “I’ll make you run home.”
“We are gone.” Kelly laughed dragging her sister to gym class.
“Hi David.” Sessi smiles as she looks around the room, hearing the teacher playing music from the piano. She loves writing songs and hearing classical music. Makes her feel like waltzing around the room like she use to in the royal palace of Russia when Anastasia was human. “How was Algebra?” She sat down next to him placing a folder on the table. She couldn’t help but ask, cause his mind was unknown to her.
Student continued to come in as Sessi stared at the board and then back at David with her honey eyes. She had waited all of history class in hopes of seeing him, it was odd to her. But she wanted to know everything about him to try and figure out why his mind can’t be read. Some girls giggled at Sessi as images of Maria losing her phone in class came into her mind. A giggle exited through her mouth, straightened up to a smile as to not appear to be laughing at anyone. Wondering as she waited for an answer, if she will be able to sing. She loves to sing more than anything, but a little worried that people might recognize her from Japan as the dead Amekoi.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

The First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Day   The First Day Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 3:46 pm

David was pleased when Sessi entered the classroom. He hadn't really expected seeing her, and now realized he had nothing to say to her. Thankfully, she began the conversation. "Hey Sessi." He patted the seat next to him with a grin. "Algebra was-" he shrugged. "The same as usual. School is school." The teacher had stood up, ready to talk, so David turned back to the front of the room. He raised an eyebrow at Sessi, half smiling, when she giggled. The teacher came closer to them, so David started paying attention. After a brief welcome to the school for both Sessi and David, the teacher paired the students up to work. He walked past David and Sessi's table carelessly, pairing them and dropping the assignment on their desks. "You have until the end of class. If you need help, talk to me."

David picked up the assignment. It was a three page packet about vocabulary and basic music knowledge. The definistions of dissonance and chord and a bunch of similar items. He sighed and pulled a pencil from his backpack. "Do you want to write, or should I?" he asked her, taking care not to look at her in case he lost focus. "My hand writing's not the best."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

The First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Day   The First Day Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 3:56 pm

Sessi smiles happy to be teamed with David for their projects. The one that they were given confused her. But the question at least made her happy if she could write or not. Wondering though if that was a good idea, since her hand writing is a little off. Looking in the packet with a smile happy to may be singing again as well as writing. Confused though, she wondered if she had to write about anything pacific.
“I guess I’ll write. But about what?” Sessi asked as minds around the class were already working on theirs.
Turning her head, her eyes stare at David wondering what he wanted to write about. Her eyes filled with happiness reminding her of Japan a bit when she could sing. And now she got another chance to just sing in school with a guy named David that played guitar and can surprise her. Wondering though how she was going to drive Wesley’s car since the never drove it before. Sighing she is use to driving the charger. Pushing that thought aside, she concentrated on the happy moment now where she wanted to learn more.
“If you saw those girls hanging off of me earlier. They are my older sisters. They are a bit odd.” Sessi warned trying not to scare David. Curling a piece of her black hair in her finger of her right hand. Eyes looking down at the packet wondering what to write.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

The First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Day   The First Day Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 4:02 pm

David chuckled. "I don't have siblings, but I can imagine." He looked at the packet wonderingly. "Well first we put the right words in the blanks here, and then on the back we try to come up with some chords and stuff that sound good together so that the teacher knows where we're at." He read the instructions again. "It says it doesn't need words, but it can if that's easier for us." He scratched his head, thinking. "Let's start with the fill in the blank, it's easier." He pointed at the first setntence. "That one's 'treble'," he said, writing it in the space. They completed the front page fill in the blanks pretty easily, only getting stuck on one.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

The First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Day   The First Day Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:50 am

"Cool." She remembered that she had to stick to a certain story. "I sometimes know the feeling when I go on trips with just me and my parents." She giggled and then began to help working on the project.
Hearing him explain it made it easier to know what the teacher wanted even though she could read the old man's mind. It was nice to ask for help once in a while instead of everyone assuming that she knows what to do all the time. Her honey eyes watched as her mind and fingers helped write their assignment. At the same time a lullaby was going in her head; one that her mother use to sing to her baby sisters. Pushing that memory aside that made her sad, she was happy to have David’s company. When they got stuck on one, she stared at it for only a second before filling it in. Like she already knew what it was. Leaving her dress shoes on the floor in front of her chair; Sessi puts one barefoot on the edge of her seat as her leg leaned against the table. Her eyes stared at the piano and then back at David. His expressions made her smile, and want to know more about what is on his mind.
“We done?” Sessi asked curiously as she saw that both sides had been filled out. “We don’t have to sing or anything?” Turning the paper over back and forth and was confused normally when someone or herself wrote a song, it was normally sang. Smiling back at David, she wanted for his answer as one of the girls in class where thinking about teasing her for not knowing things about her own class.

Maria skipped gym class as Kelly was at gym, she sat out under a three on the side of the building thinking about what she yelled at Sessi the other night with her mind. Feeling bad and even worse when she realized how broken hearted Sessi was that night. With her cell phone locked up, Maria had no way of contacting Julian or anyone to talk to her. The bottom of her jeans were wet as well as her rear as she sat on the wet ground not even wanting to move. Having one of those bad days, where she was afraid of saying something that she shouldn’t. Like how she should hunt for humans and not animals; but she understands Sessi’s and her vampire parents points too. That it might get them caught; and the way that she saw Sessi acting around the human male in class earlier she didn’t want to ruin a couple of school years for Sessi. Her brown hair wet as she sat there. Getting up; she headed back inside where she ran into Kelly with black eyes. Full of hunger; Kelly had accidentally spiked the ball hard enough to where a girl’s nose was broken and blood came out. The smell of blood was in the school.
“Come on.” Maria said as she became hungry as well; the bloody girl went past them. “Let’s get the keys and head home. Julian or Wesley can pick Sessi up after school.” Maria smirked wanting to laugh at the hurt girl. But she was too hungry to do that at the moment.
With hands in their pockets, Maria and Kelly headed towards the music room where they know Sessi is upset probably in her head that the day is going bad for the family but happy that she had made a new friend. Looking through the open door of the classroom; they saw Sessi talking to David, smiling and happy. Happier than they have seen her before; her eyes were still honey a little but Sessi looked happy to them with her finger twirling a piece of her hair in her hands.
“She knows we are here. We can’t wait till the end of class can’t we? She is really enjoying it.” Kelly asks.
“Yeah. It is our fault for what happened in Tokyo. So, let’s wait.” Maria said as they stood against the wall on the other side of the hall watching Sessi and her new human friend. “Wanna bet she really likes him?”
“Wanna bet that she is going to be mad?” Kelly grins.
“No thank you. I don’t bet against you anymore.” Maria laughs quietly.

Lifting her head up, Sessi’s honey eyes stare at her sisters standing in the hallway. Their minds telling her to enjoy the class and hanging with her new friend. Looking back at David with a smile, she decided to stay where she was since she already knew what happened. She could smell the blood, but it didn’t bother her as much as it did Maria and Kelly whom are still new. She wanted to know more about him, as she twisted her hair in her fingers waiting for an answer or at least something else to talk about. Enjoying hearing what comes out of David’s mouth cause she couldn’t read his mind. Her black skirt hung over her knee that was up as her other leg stayed down close to her foot that was on the edge of the chair. In her backpack she had a hoodie for the rain. Feeling though that she might have to walk home.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

The First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Day   The First Day Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 5:46 am

David looked over their answers. "Looks like it," he replied. He looked around at the other students in the room that were still poring over their papers. "First ones," he grinned. When everybody had finished, the teacher had them pass their papers in, commenting on how well they had done. The teacher said brightly, But we're not finished yet!" Most of the students groaned, but David's expression did not change. "Do this over the weekend. You can work with your partner from today as long as you finish by Monday." Another stack of papers was passed throughout the room, David took two and handed one to Sessi before passing them back. He read the instructions on the sheet his mouth twitched. He liked this kind of assignment. "Now we have to write a song. Then at the end of the year, we write anotrher and compare. Would you like to work together on it?" The clock read it was near time for the bell to ring. David put his stuff away, waiting for an answer from her.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

The First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Day   The First Day Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:46 am

Happy that they did well on their paper; she didn’t want to hear that they had to do more. Her mind wondered for a moment till she got past a paper and realized they are song writing. That is something she can do without thinking twice. A couple came to mind, but one began playing in her head when she looked at David. Wondering why it is playing that song; shrugging she walks over to the table and puts her stuff in her bag. Remembering that David asked her a question.

“Yes. That would be fun. Never co-wrote songs before.” Sessi smiles as she looks at David’s brown eyes. Happy that she might get to work with someone. But since wondered what they were going to write. “When do you want to start?”

As the bell rang, Maria and Kelly came inside waiting for their sister to be done talking to her new friend. Kelly’s blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail as she stood in green star shorts and a tank top from gym class. White sneakers on her feet; as Maria is now dry. Sessi looks at them for a brief moment knowing that it is lunch time, but waited for the answer from David. Feeling now more than ever that she will have to walk home because the twins will forget to pick her up. Putting her shoes on her feet; she tapped the front on the floor once. Either she went home with her sisters, or stayed and get lucky with having another conversation with David. Kelly stayed back with Maria in case they get an uncontrollable urge to bite him since he smelled good to them. Eyes dark and full of hunger for whatever blood they can get their hands on; but wanted to grab an animal so that Sessi didn’t get mad at them again. They hated being grounded even as vampires. Their minds telling Sessi to hurry up; but she was too interested in David to acknowledge them at the moment. Students leaving class as Sessi stayed right where she was.

"Gez. Just bite him already." Maria murmured in a low voice that only Sessi and Kelly could hear.
"Let them be. She'll be just a few more minutes." Kelly whispered back. "I'm doing my best. Now you do yours. Have some control." Kelly let her hair down as she was going to change after this into her dress before heading home.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

The First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Day   The First Day Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:47 pm

David grinned when she agreed. He'd really been hoping for a "yes." "Whenever you're free," he answered. "I don't think we'll have much time in school, so maybe we should trade phone numbers." He pulled a folder from his backpack and withdrew a piece of paper from within it. He scribbled his cell phone number on the corner of it. He held it out to her gently. "Just call anytime you have time this weekend and we can make a plan." He checked the clock and was relieved. "Lunch time," he muttered to himself. Writing a song sounded fun to him, though he'd never written a complete one before, several pages of failed attempts littered his new home. He knew he'd be successful eventually, especially with Sessi as inspiration.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

The First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Day   The First Day Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:03 pm

Smiling, Sessi wrote her cell phone number down giving it to David before he decided to leave. Smiling she took his and placed it in her bag. Making new friends was always fun to her, but for some reason she felt excited about working on a project with David. Maria couldn’t wait anymore; she walked right up to her happy sister. That is when the smile turned into a frown as Kelly sighed near the wall. Her curly blonde hair down over her shoulders as her hands were on her hips seeing that they are going home but is going to do her best to make sure that Wesley will at least pick Sessi up. Maria frowned angrily as her hands leaned against the table looking at David and then at Sessi. The two's eyes locked as she wanted the keys to the car. Sessi though was not going to let her drive Wesley and Julian's baby car.

“Keys please. I’m taking Kelly home. She isn’t feeling well.” Maria lied as she held out her hands.

“I’m not giving you the keys.” Sessi said pulling them out of her pocket made that Maria is acting rudely in front of her human friend. “Kelly.” Sessi tossed her sister Kelly the keys to the convertible.

“Thanks sis. We’ll be back after school to get you.” Kelly cheered grabbing Maria’s hand, dragging her outside.

Sighing, Sessi felt embarrassed that they did that in front of David. Putting her hand over her face, she couldn’t help but giggle at what just happened. Going around the table, she felt like grabbing a blood pack and then coming back. But now that Maria and Kelly have left the school she had no ride and no way to get back without being noticed. Sighing she just had to bare it. Smiling back at David.

“Give me a call if you have an idea. I think I’ll be busy Sunday. But we’ll see.” She didn’t know really, but she was mainly always free cause vampires don’t sleep. She couldn’t very well tell David that she is one, though she thought it would be a cool topic for them to talk about. “Enjoy lunch.” She smiles pulling her hoodie out of her bag.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

The First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Day   The First Day Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:19 pm

David watched what happened with the two girls that came in with a look of confusion on his face. They acted as though they were related, but didn't look much alike. He shrugged it off and gathered his things together. He accepted her phone number and tucked it in his bag like he had with his school things and nodded. "Maybe a different day then," he said, walking past her to go to lunch. He pulled the door open and held it for her while she got a sweatshirt out of her bag. He wondered vaguely why she wasn't going to lunch or perhaps she was and didn't want to sit with him. Either way, he was on his own now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Day   The First Day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First Day
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Love :: Seagull's Point :: SP High-
Jump to: