Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Songs and a day of secrets revealed

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkestic

Darkestic

Songs and a day of secrets revealed Empty
PostSubject: Songs and a day of secrets revealed   Songs and a day of secrets revealed Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:08 pm

Wearing blue bell bottom jeans and a long sleeve hooded blue sweater; Sessi walked to the clearing where she is to meet David. Her siblings were on the other side of the hills hunting for animals as she had did her hunting last night. But making sure that Maria kept her attitude in check was hard for her; her ears picking up on guitar playing near a tree where the lavenders grew. Running to it her sneakers Her hair waving behind her was it was wavy today still; keeping her pace of that of a human. Coming into the clearing she saw David. If her heart could move it would be racing with excitement as she sat right up to him stopping only five feet in front of him dropping her backpack on the ground. She had forgotten her brother’s guitar, but is happy that David got his.

“Hi David. Miss me?” She teased as she sat with her back against the tree. Keeping her mind open to her siblings as well as thinking at how David looks nice today. His brown hair around his face made her smile as much as his brown eyes. “Beautiful playing by the way.”

-------------

Maria and Julian were hunting for animals as Wesley and Kelly kept guard practicing their resistance to blood in order to be around humans more without losing control. Kelly saw that this might not go well but hoped that her vision is wrong as they were all in jeans and hooded shirts to protect themselves from being seen by humans if the sun shines through.
“What bet should we have that human might come home today?” Wesley grins.
“None. I think. Remember I only see two hours ahead and Derik and Anna are not home this weekend.” Kelly told him as they follow Maria and Julian through the woods.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkesticrealms.com
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: Songs and a day of secrets revealed   Songs and a day of secrets revealed Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:18 pm

David was still lost in his music when Sessi came towards him. The sound of her backpack hitting the ground shocked him out of his reverie. He jumped and looked up at her in a moment of fright, but an instant later and it was over. His face split into a smile and he set his guitar against the tree and scooted over to make room for her. "Hey," he said. He chuckled. "You scared me." He reached over and pulled his backpack closer. He rifled through it for the music assignment, listening to her as he did so. "Thanks, glad you liked it," he responded once he'd found the paper. "It's weird playing outside. Less of an echo or something. How was your morning?" he asked her, trying to make conversation. She had been looking at him in a way that made him feel self-conscious. He shivered although it wasn't cold, looking in her oddly colored eyes.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Songs and a day of secrets revealed   Songs and a day of secrets revealed Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:29 pm

Laughing at the fact she had scared him; she pulls her long black hair over her left shoulder looking at David as his guitar leaned against the tree. Her night wasn’t bad, but her morning was a living nightmare. Wanting to more about him, she answered though.

“Good. My sister Maria decided to pick a fight with the family today. So, right now she is cooling off with the others on the other side of the woods.” Sessi laughed she took off her shoes letting her feet sit on the comfortable dirt. “How was yours? Other than me scaring you.” A bird caught her eyes, and then she looked back at David with a happy smile. She had waited for this since yesterday. The night didn’t go by fast enough for this.

-----------------------------

Walking down the trails, after snagging an deer the smell of human came to Maria’s nose. Kelly’s eyes widened as her sister stood there for a moment not moving as Julian sensed the same thing. Kelly and Wesley look at one another worried about what is going to happen.
“We wondered too close to that clearing.” Kelly said.
“I’ll grab Maria. Julian is easier.” Wesley said trying to get Maria’s attention. “Hey idiot. I bet I can win a fight against you.” Wesley challenged.
Kelly shakes her head as the distraction worked as Julian frowned at his brother. But knew what he was doing. The distraction caused Maria not to chase the scent of human; the one Sessi did not want them touching at all no matter what. And Maria’s attitude this morning made Sessi not in the mood for anything at the moment to them. Kelly stepped aside as Wesley made Maria chase him away from the area.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: Songs and a day of secrets revealed   Songs and a day of secrets revealed Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:42 pm

"Did she really?" David laughed. "Brothers and sisters must be a real pain, but I guess being alone isn't a walk in the park either." he thought out loud in his British accent. David laughed when she mentioned scaring him. "Mine was alright, but I think my mom thisnks I'm insane. She'll probably interrogate me when I get home." He groaned, realizing that what he said was true. His eyes wandered over Sessi's face for a moment and then he looked at the blank paper in front of him. "So...do you want to have lyrics to our song or just music?" he asked, not knowing which she'd prefer.

Personally, he thought song writing was easier when you had an idea or some words to base it off of. It was hard to write the music from him without lyrics to set the tone, but perhaps she felt differently. He was willing to work harder at it if she really didn't want words in the song. He pushed his hair away from his face and twisted his head around. He thought he'd heard something.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Songs and a day of secrets revealed   Songs and a day of secrets revealed Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:56 pm

Smiling she answered “Lyrics as well. I love singing.” Sessi couldn’t wait to get started. In no time she had a piece of paper out writing as they began working on their project together. Smiling his brown hair and scent were nice to her; she couldn’t help but look at David every now and them. But as they worked for an hour or two; they got half a song done. A smile never left her face as this was the first time she was ever really happy. Loving hear his British accent her mind got worried as she heard Maria’s mind.
“I think this will work, David.” She smiles. The mind of her sister was heading for them. “Oh no…”

---------------------------

The distraction had only worked for an hour before Maria took off towards the clearing where Sessi and David are. Her brown hair waving in the wind as her speed was faster than the others. Wesley and Kelly ran after her as Julian followed worried and scared as they ran into the clearing.
“Maria no!” Julian and Kelly both yell as the sun came out shinning down on their skin for only moments. But Sessi was already to her feet in two seconds. “Sorry Ses!”

The dry burning feeling in the back of her throat, Maria made her way around Sessi snatching David ready to bite him. In that instant; Sessi’s skin sparkled like diamonds as their secret was revealed. The happy day turned sour as Maria wanted to bite David. But Sessi and Julian got David free enough for Wesley and Kelly to get him out and standing around him like a shield.
“Back off Maria.” Sessi snapped her fangs. “You did it again.”
“If you are not going to, then I will.” Maria argued trying to get tree from their grip.
“That is it. You need an adjustment.” Sessi said. “Julian take her before I kill her.”
Looking back at David as Julian and Kelly were both trying to restrain Maria from attacking the human. Feeling bad and worried that her new human friend is scared and may never speak to her again made her really sad. She didn’t want him learning about this; but as her skin shined like diamonds as did the others she hoped that he would not run. Wesley draped his arm over David’s shoulder as to make the human not move while Julian and Kelly dragged Maria away before anything bad happened.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: Songs and a day of secrets revealed   Songs and a day of secrets revealed Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:14 pm

David was having a brilliant time with Sessi as they sat and wrote and talked. He wasn't keeping track of time at all, but they had made great progress on the assignment. Then Sessi spoke and David furrowed his brow. "What'll w-" but he cut himself off when she whispered oh no. Before he could ask what the matter was, a flurry of activity rushed into the clearing. A couple shouts that David couldn't make head nor tail of and he was being yanked by one of the girls he'd seen with Sessi at school. He cried out in surprise and fear. The girl's skin had glimmered like a gem for a moment. Sessi and a guy that David had never seen before got the girl away from him and David fell to the ground. David didn't understand what was going on. He got to his feet on his second try and stumbled backwards, running into a tree. Sessi's teeth glinted in the light and for a second it looked like she had fangs. David shook his head in denial. Sessi threatened to kill the other girl and David couldn't tell if she was serious and that was what scared him the most. In the split second it took him to decide to run away, another guy had grabbed him around the shoulders. His grip was rock hard. David's whole body tensed in a flight or fight moment, but neither was a valid option. Sessi was looking at him again, and David met her eyes, shaking. He couldn't speak. her skin was shining like the other girl's had and David could not understand.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Songs and a day of secrets revealed   Songs and a day of secrets revealed Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:31 pm

His fear showed on his face as Wesley held the human. This was something Sessi didn’t want to do, but she wanted right up to David with her skin glowing. A smile back on her face trying to show that she is the same girl. Her attitude had to change before cause either that or no one would take her seriously especially Maria. Sadness wanted to come upon her face as she stared at the human she had adored for a week.

“Sorry you had to find out this way.” Sessi said as Wesley kept his grip. “But I had to act like that Cause Maria was going to bite you.” Her skin still sparkling like diamonds. “Are you okay?” She asks worried.

Wesley’s frozen cold hands touched a part of David’s skin as Julian and Kelly had taken Maria into Portsburg real fast. Sessi hoped he wasn’t so scared of her that he wouldn’t speak to her, or would run away from what they are. Pulling up her sleeve she showed her skin that sparkled like diamonds in the light as the sun stayed out for a few minutes longer before disappearing.

“Wes won’t harm you. He has more control that Maria and Kelly whom are newborns mainly.” Sessi explained calmly.

Lowering his mouth to David’s ear, Wesley grins. “Know what we are? Biting. Attacking. Speed, Strength. Vamp…” He stopped when Sessi stared at him. “Aww come on.”
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: Songs and a day of secrets revealed   Songs and a day of secrets revealed Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:47 pm

David stared at her silently. No matter how hard he looked, he couldn't see what he'd seen before. All he saw was something to be afraid of. He tried to pull away when she came closer, but he couldn't move at all. When he shifted, the other boy's arm came in contact with David's skin. He jumped. It was as though ice had been pressed to his arm. He stared at Sessi in disbelief. Bite me? What does she mean bite me? He gulped. The boy whispered in his ear, but he stopped just short of finishing his words. But it was too late, David knew what he was going to say. Before what had happened, he'd have thought they were crazy. But he'd seen their fangs and their sparkly skin, there was something unnatural about that for sure. The sun had gone behind a cloud or something now and David's heart slowed. Neither person seemed to be trying to hurt him. He shook his head. "What's going on?" he asked faintly.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Songs and a day of secrets revealed   Songs and a day of secrets revealed Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:59 pm

Sessi stared at him with a smile on her face. Wesley stood up straight keeping his hand on David’s shoulders.
“We are vampires. We had to tell you cause well humans don’t sparkle and don’t try drinking your blood. Lucky Sessi is the main vegetarian.” Wesley smiles not knowing if that helps. “Anna is going to break ten plates on Maria’s head.” Wesley laughed at Sessi.
Sessi couldn’t help but giggle, stopping though to stare at David. His disbelief and scared expression showed more than ever on his face; then the question came out. This is why she didn’t want them bringing Maria or Kelly this close while hunting. Her honey eyes stare at David as she walks right up to him. Trying to think of how to tell him, she wished she could read his mind to better understand how to tell him. Standing a foot away from David she stares up at him with her black hair over her shoulder still.
“We are vampires. All of us. Their not really my siblings. Wesley here in almost a hundred like his twin brother Julian. Maria and Kelly are only a few years old than they look.” This was the first time she had to explain to humans about what they are. This human though she didn’t want anything bad to happen to him. “Out of all of them, I am the only one that has never drank human blood that was not in those blood packages that blood banks get. So you have been safe with me, till Maria was hunting too close.”
“Princess maybe you should let me explain.” Wesley laughs. “I had to with Kelly and Maria. Cause Julian wanted to-”
“Wes.” Sessi warned.
“Sorry. She can read minds.” Wesley pointed out. “Though not yours.” He blurted out making Sessi want to slap him.
“This is hard. I’m not taking him hunting with me to show it.” Sessi holds her hands together. “I’m sorry you had to find out this way. You can’t tell anyone, or we will have to go. I promise though that Maria attacking will never happen again.” Her honey eyes look straight into his brown eyes with calm but happy look on her face. She didn’t want to move, she liked it here with David.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: Songs and a day of secrets revealed   Songs and a day of secrets revealed Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 4:27 pm

David was having trouble comprehending all this. His brain kept clicking to a stop whenever they said something really strange, and there was one thing he kept getting stuck on. "Vegetarian?" he asked. His tone was more normal now, though inside he was still afraid. "Vegetarian" or not, these people were violent. Biting people and breaking plates on kid's heads was not quite big happy family behavior. The other thing that bothered him was that she claimed to read minds. "What do you mean she can read minds? Mind reading doesn't exist," he mumbled. Though he doubted whether he could ever accept it, he had no choice but to believe them. Next task at hand: get out of here before I get eaten.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Songs and a day of secrets revealed   Songs and a day of secrets revealed Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 4:43 pm

"As in she can hear what we are thinking. Why are you scared?" Wesley asked. "We are not going to hurt you, and no one is going to touch you. So calm down little buddy. " He laughs.
A sad look came across Sessi's face as she saw that look before when Wesley was telling Kelly and Maria about them being vampires. Her first friend that wasn't a vampire, and she liked and he is scared of her. Having Wesley tell him that no one is going to harm him didn't make her feel better as the fear on the human's face showed that he wanted to run. Putting her hands in her pockets.
"Sessi only drinks animals. She is like three hundred years old. Actually older I think. A princess actually as well." Wesley said as his hand still gripped on David’s arm not letting him go. "Funny. Normally we have to pose our death and run away. She gives the command. But yet we are not running cause she"
“Wes.” Sessi warned with a smirk.
Sessi stared into his brown eyes, scared now more than ever about what might happen. Raising two fingers Wesley eased his grip. They had to make sure that David wasn't going to tell; but in Sessi's mind she was hoping that he accepted her for what she is. Running might be the only option; cause she could stand the image of having David mad at her or scared for his life all the time. Taking two steps back.
“Are you afraid? Afraid of me? I’m still the same girl you hung out with all week. We are not bad, in fact we save people sometimes.” Her voice sad and scared for the out come of what is about to happen. “We are not monsters.” Looking at Wesley, Sessi turned her attention back to David. “Would you accept me for who I am? Not what I am.”
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: Songs and a day of secrets revealed   Songs and a day of secrets revealed Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 4:53 pm

David struggled to absorb all the information they were throwing at him, but it was just so much. He couldn't think straight. The big guy loosened his hold, but David did not move. "Sessi, I..." he started desperately, but he couldn't think of what to say. "I need to think. I can't...I can't." He shook his head at her, not even knowing what he meant by that. He wanted to trust her, but he could have died just now. Or worse. Who knows what could have happened. She put him in danger without so much as a warning. He shuddered, the thought of her fangs creeping up in his mind again. "Can I talk to you by myself?" he asked, glancing at her supposed brother who still held him. being alone with a vampire wasn't the most appealing idea, but this guy was a vampire too, so he was probably better off with just one.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Songs and a day of secrets revealed   Songs and a day of secrets revealed Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:01 pm

Hearing all that, Sessi’s happiness disappeared as she thought that maybe he was going to say yes. Raising a hand, Wesley went over to the trees away from them but keeping an eye out just incase Maria came back or if Sessi needed something. His arms folded across his chest his golden eyes watch.
“Yes. I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. I didn’t think they would have come this close.” Sessi apologized almost wanting to cry after him saying that he couldn’t. “They were supposed to be on the other side of the hill. Far away from this area. I wish I could turn back time and make it as though nothing had happened.” She wanted to say more but bit her tongue as he wanted to speak to her alone as well.
Her golden eyes filled with sadness as she knew the others were home and Wesley was still watching them. He is worried about her, since she is sad and this is the first time he has ever seen her like this before. It made him want to go up and make the kid think it was all a dream.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: Songs and a day of secrets revealed   Songs and a day of secrets revealed Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:12 pm

David listened to her, almost expressionless throughout her words. He didn't respond to them, instead asked, "Why?" He fixed her with a piercing stare. "Why are you like this?" His entire being resisted and rejected the idea of vampires being real, but everything in front of his eyes told him otherwise. She looked innocent enough at the moment though, and he wanted an explanation. And explanation from her, not her big brother or whoever that was.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Songs and a day of secrets revealed   Songs and a day of secrets revealed Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:24 pm

Hearing him ask, and that he wanted an answer from her instead. Her mind wondered how she was going to tell him. How she is going to explain what she is since this is her first time. Remembering how they told Anastasia, Kelly, and Maria she tried to think of something better than what they said. Looking straight into David’s eyes with smiles trying to be happy to be standing with him again.
“Because I wasn’t happy with my life as a human. I was a Japanese princess used by my father the emperor to see if there are enemies or not.” Sessi tried to explain why she is the way she is. “Then my vampire father Derik came, and stayed till I was like seventeen I think, then saved me from being murdered with the rest of my family.” The expression on her face turned sad as she mentioned her human family. It always brought back horror stories. “After that I took a new name, saw the world. I wanted to be a vampire, I wanted to be more than just a tool. So for three hundred years I have been traveling with my father gaining members of my family.” She tried to explain as best she could but felt that this might not work but there was a hope that it would. “I never drank a drop of human blood. I have never killed anyone. We are not bad people. We are just like any other family except we are vampires. We love, we have friends, hang out together, enjoy music sometimes, have parties. I don’t know what to say to make you understand and not hate me.”
Her eyes sank as she looked at the ground wondering what to do. She is in a bind right now; a person she actually liked after three hundred years and she may have screwed it up royally. Hoping that he understood, her way of explaining it is hard for her since she had never taken part in explaining normally.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: Songs and a day of secrets revealed   Songs and a day of secrets revealed Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:36 pm

David's eyes softened noticeably as she told her story. David was somewhat convinced. She'd never acted like a bad person that he'd seen. He'd felt a connection with her from the beginning. The moment he'd laid eyes on her in the hallway. Somehow, he believed she wouldn't hurt him. He took a cautious step forward, seeing that she was upset. "Ses?" he said, to make her look at him. He tipped his head to the side a little. The corners of his mouth twitched upward despite the circumstances. "Are you going to eat me if I give you a hug?" He wasn't serious, but a stale sadness still hung in the air, despite his attempt at humor.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Songs and a day of secrets revealed   Songs and a day of secrets revealed Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:43 pm

A thought crossed her mind when he asked that a happy one. As though a weight had been lifted from her shoulders; Wesley stood still in the shadows of the trees watching and listening. Happy though that this might work out after all. Knowing how much Sessi loves this town, and likes the human.
“No. I won’t bite.” She told him. “Never ate humans and never going to.” she promised as she looked up at his brown eyes and long brown hair. A small smile crossed her face. "Are you afraid of me?" Sessi asked wanting to know as she stared at him. His eyes drawing her; his sweet scent didn't bother her, but she knew that she had to go hunting later. "I am really sorry." She hugged him hoping he wouldn't run away or fear her. She didn't know if he would since she can't see into his mind like the others. Her bare feet had dirt around the side of them.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: Songs and a day of secrets revealed   Songs and a day of secrets revealed Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:51 pm

He cracked a smile and hugged her back before he answered. She was just as cold as her brother had been. He drew back and looked at her thoughtfully. "Truthfully? Yes. Very much so." He chuckled. "But don't worry." He no longer wanted to run, but his initial feelings hadn't yet dissapated. "I'm sorry too."

((OOC: SOrry for the short post, I'm going to watch a show on tv))
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Songs and a day of secrets revealed   Songs and a day of secrets revealed Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:12 pm

With a smile on her face from the hug, she is still a little sad cause he had said that he is afraid of her. But figured that it would go away soon, stands there she had forgotten about how cold vampires felt to humans.
“Sorry should have worn gloves and a mask.” she jokes about her freezing skin. Letting out a little giggle.” She smiles as stands a foot away from him admiring his eyes and brown hair that she liked to look at. She smiles touching a strained of his hair that touched his face as though admiring how it felt in her hands. “I swear no one will bite you as long as I am here. I will never as well. I never break a promise. And to make things fair, you can ask whatever you want and I will be as truthful in the answers as I am with my family.” She thought that it was a good idea for him to know that he could ask, incase he wanted to know anything. But knew that Maria will be grounded or worse after Anastasia gets wind of what happened.
Wesley leaned against the tree sighing in relief that the human isn’t running in terror. Out of his hundred year life, Wesley learned that Sessi is one of the kindest people in the world and hates to be mean to anyone. But seeing how she threatened Maria for the first time, it scared him to see his older sister do that. Though it was the same thing when him and Julian were dating Kelly and Maria when they were human. He started to think that this might be entertaining or nice to see. Because his sister is happy and that all any of the family ever wanted. Was to see her truly happy.

((Its ok. I am waiting still for my fiancee to email me. and I'll probably go to the store soon. rofl have fun. RP with you later. Enjoy the show))
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: Songs and a day of secrets revealed   Songs and a day of secrets revealed Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:39 pm

He blushed when she looked at him and touched his hair. "I suppose I feel really warm to you then," he commented, still trying to figure this whole thing out. He looked into the woods where her brother had disappeared and wondered if he was still there, hiding. He shivered thinking about it. "I suppose that's fair," he sighed. "Just one question for the moment though, well two I suppose, but they're related." He felt dumb even talking about mind reading, but hey, new things are learned every day, right? "Can all vampires read minds?" He looked down at his shoes. "And, um, what's this about not reading mine?"
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Songs and a day of secrets revealed   Songs and a day of secrets revealed Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:58 pm

Sessi smiles and is more than happy to answer any questions; thought this one concerned vampires she didn’t mind. Figuring it meant that he didn’t really mind.
“Only I can as far as I know.” Sessi replied to his question thinking about the second one as well. “I don’t know. The first one I can’t read, and it is nice for once to have to ask what someone is thinking. Instead of hearing every nasty and dark thought in their head.” She smiles still fiddling with the strain of his hair in her hands. “Have a normal conversation. Well sort of.”
Wondering though why, she had never came across a guy like him before. David is one of a kind in more ways than one; he had not ran away at the moment from her. He had no called her any mean things; but instead she felt he is taking it rather nicely. “We don’t sleep just to let you know.”
Wesley started walking the area in a circle behind the trees still watching. He didn’t want to leave his little sister alone just yet incase David tried to run away. Then it will be up to him to stop because someone that could kill them gets wind of what happened.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: Songs and a day of secrets revealed   Songs and a day of secrets revealed Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:13 pm

He nodded, trying to understand as best he could. He didn't want to seem like a silly human to her. He didn't want to seem like...food. To any of them. As far as he was concerned, they were people too. He'd only react to the way they were if they used it against him first. "I hope you don't think I have nasty and dark thoughts in my head," he said lightly. She was rather close to him and it made him nervous, not because she was a vampire, but because she was a girl. "Lots of time to get your homework done..." he said, trying not to lean back so she wouldn't think he was afraid. he took a moment to consider the possibility of not sleeping. He'd get rather bored he supposed. "So...no coffins?" he asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Songs and a day of secrets revealed   Songs and a day of secrets revealed Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:23 pm

She laughs. “Nope no coffins. Though I thought of that once for October.” She jokes as she backs up a little letting his hair go to give him some room. “Yeah all night to get it done. I get bored, waiting for English and Music Writing. So I just sing when I’m home or write.” Standing on one foot, she brushed some dirt off the bottom of her foot.
Her honey eyes still the same, happy that she has a better resistance to human blood than anything else. Putting her foot back down she looks at David with a smile as he still looked charming to her. Curious to what is on his mind though, she wanted to know more about him. Her happy expression was the same when she saw him in music writing class. No sadness or unhappiness, but just joy that there is someone she can have a normal conversation with and enjoy their company. Liking him as well, she stares at his eyes like she does to anyone she speaks to. But his eyes are beautiful to her, not like the ones of vampires.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: Songs and a day of secrets revealed   Songs and a day of secrets revealed Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:33 pm

David smiled and shrugged, not having any other questions on his mind. "I suppose it's only fair you can ask me questions too." He took a step back from her to get his backpack from off the ground and could immediately breathe a little more easily."But my life's not nearly as interesting as yours," he warned. He pulled a dark zip up sweatshirt from the backpack. It had a pink and green pattern on the back with the 3oh!3 symbol on it. David zipped it up, the sun wasn't shining on the clearing anymore and it had gotten a good deal chillier. He dropped the backpack on the dirt and looked at Sessi. "Now what?" he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Songs and a day of secrets revealed   Songs and a day of secrets revealed Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:40 pm

With the clouds in the air and the after noon starting to become dusk; her eyes looked around and then back to David with a smile on his face. Walking up to him she just smiled and sat down under the tree with the paper.
“We sing and play.” Sessi grins. “Unless you rather meet the rest of my family? If so, Wesley is circling us to make sure nothing bad happens.” Sessi pointed out to make him feel a little better if he was being watched. Touching his hand, she stared straight up at him. “Or you can ask questions? I’m more than happy to answer. You have amazing eyes. Wish I still had my blue ones.” She loved hearing his British accent when he spoke.
Her eyes were drawn to his lips, then his hair, and his brown eyes that stared back with a grin on his face. Not wanting anything to happen to him, she was willing to watch him forever she felt. Like never leaving him alone; though she is bored at night wanting to see him during the day, she always had a privacy thing that a person needed their space unless that person wanted the other there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Songs and a day of secrets revealed   Songs and a day of secrets revealed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Songs and a day of secrets revealed
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next