Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Songs and a day of secrets revealed

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Reason

The Reason

Songs and a day of secrets revealed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Songs and a day of secrets revealed   Songs and a day of secrets revealed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:48 pm

"Fine by me," he said and joined her by the tree. "From the top?" he asked, picking his guitar up from the ground. "No more questions for now, my brain is already overloaded for today." He struck the strings with his guitar pick, trying to imagine her with blue eyes. He didn't think he could do it. THen he tried to imagine her as a princess and just gave up. It was easier to pretend it had never been for the moment and just enjoy the time they spent together. He loved the sound of her voice when she sang, and when she talked come to think of it. He felt like listening to it forever. It had a sort of grace to it that he'd never heard in another person. Maybe it was a vampire thing. Or maybe it was just a Sessi thing. He smiled to himself as he struck another chord.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Songs and a day of secrets revealed   Songs and a day of secrets revealed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:02 pm

As Sessi sang she wrote down what they were doing; keeping her voice pure and human like it still sounded like a natural singer no matter what. Looking at David, his playing sounded like music to his ears. She felt like leaning in and kissing those lips that moved with the song; but didn’t know if she could handle that or not. They finally finished the song as the sun fell behind the trees. Sad that David would have to go home; she didn’t really want him to leave. She wanted him to stay or at least hang out with her more. Honey eyes looking around as Wesley was relaxing under a tree watching them worried about Kelly. But as far as Sessi knew, Derik and Anastasia came back early to deal with the problem.

“Does the day have to end now? I’m having more fun than anything now.” Sessi sighs as the crickets began to chirp. “I don’t want it to end. I love hanging around you.” She leaned her head placing it on David's forearm with a smile on her face as she thought. Trying to block out all other minds and just enjoy the moment. “What are you doing tonight? Cause I’m sure mom is cooking up her famous food. I enjoy eating human food made by her. I’ll make Maria apologize when she see’s you next. Since she probably won‘t be home with Julian till tomorrow.” Sessi smiles as she thought about what her vampire mother might be making for a normal family dinner. Though they didn’t really eat it, what ever she made normally went to either a homeless shelter or a thing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkesticrealms.com
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: Songs and a day of secrets revealed   Songs and a day of secrets revealed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:21 am

David was enjoying his time with her too, but he couldn't help but be confused. This was too much. The song they had written helped to clear his mind when he sang it, playing along on his guitar. The day was ending, darkness spreading through the forest. He wasn't looking forward to going home to his mother. He'd rather stay here, but he knew it wasn't possible. His thoughts strayed to Sessi's family, wondering what their life was like as vampires. Sessi spoke and rested her head on his arm which surprised him, but he did not pull away despite the cold. He stopped playing and just sat. Her long hair tickled his arm and made him smile. "Your mother makes normal food?" he asked curiously. It seemed like an odd thing to do. It sounded like Sessi was inviting him to dinner, but David wasn't sure about that... His mother was probably already worried.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Songs and a day of secrets revealed   Songs and a day of secrets revealed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:27 am

The smell of lavender and pine filled her as she sat there with her head on his arm. When he asked it was almost like he wasn’t sure so she tilted her head up and looked at him; reaching her hand out playing with a strained of his hair between two fingers.
“Yes. My father and her own a chain of restaurants. So she makes food for the menu to see what it looks like and if it should be on.” Sessi smiles. “Having us all sit at the dinning room table eating and talking. Makes some of us feel like a normal human family. She is like a great cook, I will only eat what she makes normally. Humans love it at the restaurants.” A smirk crossed her face as she continued to play with his hair seeing that it is dark now her eyes could still see everything. “Sort of like her hobby for the past two hundred years. She‘s a Romanov.”
Wesley got up and started to head home seeing that he is no longer needed to track down David if he ran. Walking through the forest, he didn’t stop till he got to their new home where Anastasia was cooking a great smelling dinner. Sessi looks at David’s brown eyes as she knows that human families get worried about their young as much as Derik a vampire worried about his.
“I wish I didn’t have to go home, I‘m happy right here where my head is. This is nice.” She smiles closing her eyes and humming a sweet lullaby.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: Songs and a day of secrets revealed   Songs and a day of secrets revealed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:41 am

David thought back to the morning of his most recent first day of school. To think that he would never have guessed that a week later he'd believe in vampires. He sighed and gazed down at the girl next to him. He knew he did not regret what had happened. "200 years is a long time to practice, her food must be wonderful by now." David wasn't much of a history fan, but Romonov sounded Russian. "How did you parents meet?" he asked wonderingly. It seemed unlikely that two people from such different cultures would be together, but maybe he was just being old fashioned. Then it struck him that he didn't know how many vampires actually existed in the world. He imagined that every other person was actually a mythical monster of the night and shuddered, distinctly unnerved. "I wish you didn't have to go home either," he told her matter of factly. "But my mom's going to freak if she doesn't know where I am. We've already been out a long time." His eyes made a full sweep of the evening sky above. He listened to her lullaby for a minute, but even as he became comforted, he knew it was time to go. He shifted a little to let he rknow he was going to get up.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Songs and a day of secrets revealed   Songs and a day of secrets revealed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:49 am

Smiling, Sessi replies to his question as she sat up. “Same way my father met me. We were in the Russian palace teaching the Tzar’s children English. And he met her when she was a teen, so we left for a while. They were in love though as soon as they met. But I came back after her family was killed. Changed her and brought her back to my father. They have been together ever since.” Sessi smiles thinking back to the days in russia. How she use to dance and watch her parents fall for one another night after night never making a move. “I love to watch them dance. It’s sort of like a fairytale.” She smiles as she stood up brushing the dirt off of her pants. Looking at David it made her feel like dancing with him like her mother and father do. “I guess I’ll walk you home. Too bad, Anna and Derik were looking forward to meeting the one that found out.” Her smiles turned into a giggle as she put her shoes back on. Her black hair hanging over her shoulders as she stood back up looking at David’s eyes. “You are a little warm to me actually.” Remembering his question from earlier that she never answered. Touching his hand, she gently held two fingers to his skin as the smell of lavender filled her senses.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: Songs and a day of secrets revealed   Songs and a day of secrets revealed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:08 pm

He smiled. Her whole life sounded like a fairy tale, except for one tiny detail. "What do you mean, changed her?" he asked, standing up a little too quickly. He brushed the dirt of the back of his jeans and put all of his school stuff back in his bag. "Alright. I don't live far." He picked up his guitar and put his backpack on his back. "Anna and Derik will jest have to wait," he laughed.

((sorry for short post))
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Songs and a day of secrets revealed   Songs and a day of secrets revealed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:10 pm

( just to let you know the vampires here dont eat human food. Its like a human eating dirt, just saying.
Rose)
Back to top Go down
https://coldbloods.rpg-board.net
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Songs and a day of secrets revealed   Songs and a day of secrets revealed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:44 pm

((Its ok. I know. I just say it smells good, and it makes them feel like a normal human family once in aw hile. Sorry Rose. Just trying to not make it all seem like twilight lol this way u can still keep ur precious EDWARD. *gives u edward cake.))

Sessi smiles and looks at him. "As in I changed her into a vampire before she died of frost bite. I carried her all the way back to Europe." Sessi said calmly. Eyes still honey, she started walking down a bath towards a mind she believes to be his mother; her backpack in hands. "I never changed anyone unless they were going to die or want to. Derik changed me when I was going to die. I changed Anna, the twins whom were ill, and Maria and Kelly whom were going to die of being burned at the stake." Stopping she turned looking at David in the moon light. She liked him more than any human or any vampire; she wasn't going to let anything happen to him at all. How she feared to one day come home and see his bloody body in the hands of a vampire. "By the way, what does your family do for work?" Hearing the minds of her family calling for her, she texted them that she will be home later. Waiting for David, she smiles as the moon came out from behind the clouds shining on them. She didn't like eatting human food since it tasted like dirt, but loved to sit with her family and be like any normal american family and not seem like total outcasts.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: Songs and a day of secrets revealed   Songs and a day of secrets revealed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:21 pm

David dropped his head and shoved his hands in his pockets. "Oh," he answered simply. He began to wander after her, not in any hurry to get home. People who were dying... He wondered if they regretted being changed, but did not ask. It was too personal a question, and it was for them to tell him if they wanted, not Sessi. "My family?" he asked, back to paying attention to her. He'd caught up to her now. "My mom is working to become a lawyer. My dad..." He looked around and shrugged. "Well I don't see him much anymore. He lives in England still." THe thought of his father in England hurt him sometimes. He felt abandoned, but he knew that it had been necessary. He knew that his parents had done what they thought was best, same as everyone else did every day. The moon lit a slice of the path ahead of them, just enough light to see by. When the path ended, they found themselves out of the woods, only a few blocks from David's house. "I think I can find it from here," he said, stopping in the shadow of the trees. "I'll be missing you." he whispered to her.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Songs and a day of secrets revealed   Songs and a day of secrets revealed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:46 pm

Hearing his story made her a little sad, but figured at least his birth parents cared for him. Her she was used when she was human, never liking it one bit. Walking up to David before he headed home, she hugged him with a smile on her face. Hearing about his family, made her think of how lucky he is to have parents that cared for him. Though the people in her family don't regret what happened to them; she knows that they worry about what might have happened to their family before. thinking to her own past, where she used like a tool; she found David to be lucky to have a mother that cared about him and a father that probably is proud of him. HEr hug didn't tighten even though she wanted to stay like that and never move.
"Though I have had my life this way for three hundred years. I do not regret becoming a vampire, nor meeting you. Nor do the others. Derik may be my vampire father, but he is better than my birth father." Sessi smiles as she hears Anastasia's mind calling out to her. But she just hugged David looking up at him. "Hold what you have dear. You never knew what will happen. Having your birth parents care about you, means that you are loved." Sessi releases him and steps back a few feet. "WE can hang out tomorrow if you want. I was thinking about going to Portsburg with Wesley and Kelly. If you want to go?" She was trying to get some more time with him before school. She isn't looking forward to spending all night wondering what he is thinking or doing; but leaving it to him. Her smile still stayed.
The calls still coming into her mind as she stood there not really wanting David to go. But at least she invited him to do something with her and two of her adopted siblings. She wasn't looking forward to the taste of dirt; but to have a picture perfect family dinner seemed nice to them even if they don't eat or drink much of what is made.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: Songs and a day of secrets revealed   Songs and a day of secrets revealed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:25 pm

He spread his arms in mild surprise as she pulled him into a hug. He wrapped his arms aroun dher and rocked side to side for a moment or two before letting go. He listened to her, processing what she said. He couldn't imagine being a vampire whether his other choice had been death or not. He was glad Sessi was happy with her family though. That was all that really mattered. He raised his eyebrows at her. "I thought you couldn't read my mind," he said softly. He drew back, mulling over her words about his parents. His brown eyes met her golden ones and something shot through him, like a shock wave. His mouth dropped open the slightest amount, eyes sparkling with wonder. "That sounds fun. Count me in." With that, he turned and walked away, down the street. Just as the colorful back of his jacket swung around the corner of the street, the first drops of rain splashed onto the pavement. Each carried a miniature reflection of the moon its crystal depths. David looked up at the sky, a single tear mingling with the raindrops sliding down his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Songs and a day of secrets revealed   Songs and a day of secrets revealed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:32 pm

Looking at David walking away after he said said that. She ran up to him for a moment. "I couldn't. But talking about your mom and then stopping when you talked about your father. Made me think how lucky you are. See you tomorrow at noon." With that Sessi turned away from David not wanting to wait for the next day as it rained. She went into the woods and ran home not stopping for a second. She made it home where her family met her with open arms. But her body soaked from the rain the fell. the twins teasing her about liking a human.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Songs and a day of secrets revealed   Songs and a day of secrets revealed - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Songs and a day of secrets revealed
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2