Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dragomir's home

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkestic

Darkestic

The Dragomir's home Empty
PostSubject: The Dragomir's home   The Dragomir's home Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:43 pm

Arriving in this small little town, a yellow charger and a 1988 blue convertable drove through the town with moving trucks behind them. To most of their eyes, this was just another town to live in till they have to leave. Wesley driving the old convertable him and his twin had since it was made new. Maria and Kelly in the back seat looking at everything as they lead the car to an old washington house reminding them of the southern states old houses. Pulling up in the drive way, the old house that Annastasia had bought; was indeed old making them think that it is a haunted house. The grounds front surrounded by a white fence as the moving truck pulled right up in front of the steps which eveyone knew was a bad move. The Charger pulled in behind the convertable holding the oldest members; and one that read minds. Kelly got out of the car with Wesley and ran into the house followed by Julian and Maria to chose their rooms. Derik and Anastasia came out of the charger staring at the house annoyed that the movers had drove on the grass. With a gentle hand, Derik helped Sessi out of the car. Almost the only one of them that doesn't drink human blood.
Sessi' mind searched through the area, finding some minds she found interesting. WAtching her family going inside with her bonded partners made her want one as well. the only member of the family that doesn't have one; but wouldn't give up her family for anything in the world. Walking towards the house the movers took things in as Wesley and Julian helped since they were afraid that Maria and Kelly would use their vampire strength to move things. How three hundred years have past for Sessi and she has the family she always wanted. Brothers whom look out for her, and sisters whom are nice. A mother and father whom love each and every one.
"Sessi. go pick your room!" Kelly cheered. Her mind was giving directions but already knew which room Sessi was going to chose. "Might like the one of the left side of the upstairs."
Once everything was brought inside and the movers were gone, Anastasia and the girls began putting things away as Derik took the boys out back to play some foot ball so to stay out of the girls way. It took no time though since they were inside they could use their speed only stopping to talk for a moment. when it was done, the place was cleaned and fixed up enough to remind Sessi of her time with Derik in America during the civil war era. The twins and their lovers wanted to break teh house in, and Sessi was not sticking around for that as Derik and Anastasia were in the kitchen discussing what new items to put on their menu.
"I'm going out." Sessi's voice said calmly as she walked out the door cause it was cloudy outside. She stood out of the grass looking out at the town listening to minds she could feel around the area. Just incase there are any problems.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkesticrealms.com
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The Dragomir's home   The Dragomir's home Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:43 pm

Sessi sat in her room later on that day, on the balcony that was outside of her bedroom. Her room reminded her of their time in england, she had the same bed that has only been touched up once in a while. A walk in closet, as well as her own bathroom to do her hair and make up. But as she sat there, the full moon felt nice to her. To see how it lit up the world like she lit up her families lives. Black hair blowing in the window as she hugged her knees watching the sky wondering why she has felt alone for so long. She had already hunted that day, but still she yearned for what she did not have since she always gave her family and did what ever they wanted. The minds of her family filled her head as well as humans. thoughts of lust, love, homework, stress, the normal everyday life. She smiles as she concentrates on her family to block out the humans.

Anastasia stood in the kitchen reading a cook book with a note book on the table that is full of menu ideas as Derik sat in the study with Wesley talking to him. The two got along better than Julian and Derik, unless they are playing football. Maria came into the kitchen annoyed with the town, thinking that there is nothing to do since it is small.
"Come on let me go into the city." Maria begged Anastasia.
"Ask Sessi." Anastasia smiles.
"Sessi?" Maria called up the stairs. But there was no answer. Kelly appeared at the top of them with a smile. "Why do I have to ask her, you are the parents? Besides, she is probably having her sulking time."
"Maria." Kelly laughed as she jumped down landing in Julian's arms whom stood under the stairs. He put her down and stood next to his beloved vampire Maria "I want to go out too. Sessi just wants everyone home tonight."
"Did you see or ask?" Maria argued.
"She is the leader" Derik grinned thinking he could stay out of it as he could see them through the open study doors. "And keep it down."
"Yeah Maria. You are going to make the people think that you are crazy. with your yelling." Wesley sighed.
Suddenly a glass flew at Wesley's head, one that had left Maria's hand. Wesley rubbed his head as glass shattered on him falling to the ground. Sighing, Wesley began cleaning it up as Kelly shook her head knowing that was coming. Sessi comes down the stairs with no shoes on, graceful to their eyes. Maria stares at Sessi whom saw that she was not happy with being cooped up for a couple of days from the move. Sessi smiles at her, and then looks at her siblings wanting them to stay.
"Go on." Sessi sighs. "But be back before dawn."
Maria cheers with Kelly and they run out the house with the the twins. They hope into the car heading into the big city hoping to get some humans to eat instead of the bloodpacks or animals Sessi is making them eat since moving to a small town. She frowned as she walks into the kitchen while Anastasia cleaned up the rest of the class in the study. Derik poured himself a glass of wine, he just enjoys the taste of it since he doesn't really need it. Sessi smiles and sits on the counter.
"I chose this town. Not you. Don't worry, they will stick to that diet and Kelly will probably tell them." Derik smiles as he takes a sip of his wine. "My love, would you like help cooking?"
"No." Anastasia smiles throughing the glass away.
Their minds said everything to Sessi that their faces did; that they are happy. Happy to have five children that are like them a little, and happy to be in a new town where they can explore and start a new life again. Derik hugs his wife while his glass sat on the counter. Getting up Sessi walked out to the porch heading over to the tree full of green leaves. She jumps up into it and sits on a branch watching the neighborhood. Closing her eyes listening to the minds. The happy family indeed to sessi, as long as they were happy she was happy. But deep inside, not really anything in her life has been what she wanted other than having a family and being a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The Dragomir's home   The Dragomir's home Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 1:58 am

When the twins and their bonded mates returned home smelling of humans blood, Sessi was not pleased as she heard their minds trying not to let Sessi know what they had done. Derik and Anastasia stared in on them before Sessi could get a chance; Kelly saw this coming, but didn't worry about it much till she saw Sessi coming down the stairs in her vision.
"This is a new town. We agreed no humans." Anastasia yelled angrily this time hitting Wesley and Julian over the heads with plates. "You know better. They are only two years old, they still have a craving for human blood." Her finger pointed at Kelly and Maria angrily. "You are both almost a hundred years old! You know better than this."
"We all agreed. And Sessi knew you were going to do it, but she expected you not to." Derik sighs as he hears Sessi's feet crossing her room. "She is listening and I am thinking that girl is not happy. And you boys have never seen Sessi angry."
"Yeah we have. Remember when we broke her favorite mirror or accidentally ripped her kimono." Julian suggested brushing the broken glass of his head.
"That is nothing." Derik said. "I have known her since she has been a human at the age of ten. And when she is angry. Oh, that day was nothing compared to what she will do to you." He started to laugh as Sessi stood behind them. Kelly with a smile on her face, but then turned sad.
"It's your fault twins we moved to America." Anastasia crossed their arms as the Twins hung their heads in shame and annoyance. "You both bit someone in a club on a dance floor in tokyo. And the girls immitated you by biting humans. I liked shopping for fresh food."
Sessi walked past everyone, seeing that Maria and Kelly felt bad that they got the twins in trouble and disappointed their maker. Derik stayed silent as his mind laughed loud enough that made Sessi herself want to laugh. Anastasia watched as her japanese child turned facing the young ones. Anastasia herself has known Sessi for two hundred years, and has only seen her angry ones. With a slight frown on her face, she stared at the twins everyone expecting her to blow her top at them. But Sessi saw that in their heads, the twins were sorry for what they did and would try.
"You better." Sessi said coldly. Her voice sounding so harsh to everyone. "I like it here. And the last time you four went out and did that was in tokyo. Where I had to fake my death in order to leave the country. Cause humans saw what you did." Honey eyes staring at all of them still, she let out a slight sigh. "I am going to punish you."
"You can't. You are not the oldest. And you can't expect us to do everything you say, just cause we drank human blood doesn't mean we can't do it again. It's our life too." Maria argued, this time Anastasia threw a clear glass plate at her head. "We can't go vegi and drink from those nasty blood packs like you. We were eatting human till coming here."
"Then try harder." Derik said. "Anastasia and I are ajusting. We don't mind. Now can you try. That is all we ask. Just till we leave this town when our time is up." Derik pleaded.
The room fell silent but the minds. Maria angry that she has to give up something more, but when she saw Sessi's disappointed face she stepped forward with Kelly to stand next to their bonded ones. The two adults stand together holding hands like a happy married couple they are. They are Sessi's family, the kind she wanted all her life. And now had; staring at everyone though she could see why MAria didn't feel threatened much. That the only one in the house that stands alone has no say; but Sessi had almost all the say as much as Derik. Since she made them, they are her responsilbility. MAria and Kelly's shirts had drops of blood on them from when they ate humans. Plus the twins smelled of human blood that was hidden under the collars of their shirts. Their thirst quinched by their trip to town. Sessi made up her mind, and dropped her look to the ground.
"I give up. I wanted to have a few years in high school at the most, unlike my one year superstar music carreer." Sessi had finally had enough, she just gave up. "If we move we move. I just thought it would be nice to spend a few years as vegi's and acting like regular family." Putting her hands together folding them across her chest. "Father you punish them. I can't anymore. Their minds and what they did. I just can't." Sessi walks past them towards the stairs..
Wesley and Julian knowing that they really hurt Sessi as much as MAria did with her words, turned to their older sister. "Ses! We are sorry." Julian and Wesley said at the same time.
"We are sorry we upset you." Kelly said nudging MAria.
But it was too late right now, cause Maria was angry and at the moment there was no calming down or nice words till she eased her mind a little. Knowing Sessi could read all of it; it made Sessi feel worse. Like she stuck her family in a dark hole that they wanted out of. All cause she wanted something, and now couldn't have it even though it is the first thing she mainly ever asked for. Not saying a word, she heads upstairs and locks herself in her room. Playing a CD from Dong Bang Shin Ki a korean band she sang with once. Listening to it, she began writing songs to calm and make herself feel a little better. Wishing though that someone from down there would give her a hug right now. But no one came, her ears and mind listened to downstairs. As Derik was both angry and disappointed as much as Anastasia.
"You four are grounded. Only hunting and going to school. Other than that, you four are in your rooms." Derik grinned sounding like a real father.
"We are sorry." The twins said sadly.
"Can we go out to the woods now?" Kelly asked knowing the answer. But then the answer changed. "Okay. Come on." Kelly dragged Wesley to their room.
Maria and Julian went to their room slamming the door angry that they felt bad and got in so much trouble. Anastasia and Derik went out to the porch to watch the stars for a while as Sessi sat in her room writing. Wishing that her siblings would at least try for her; but then she smiled as she heard the minds of her siblings saying that they are going to try their best to do it. Be vegi's and drink blood packs; that made her happy to at least hear them try. Continuing the writing, her voice went with the words as she sang with a little breeze coming through her balcony doors that were open. Everyone in the house listen to her sing, cause they loved it when she sang. She seemed happy; but Derik knew that if they started another singing carreer and it get ruined, that her heart would never want to sing again. The night wasn't silent much to their ears, but yet they listened to everything they could.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The Dragomir's home   The Dragomir's home Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:59 pm

Derik sat in the kitchen with Wesley planning his trip to the big city of the weekend with Anastasia. They had to go to one of their restaurants to give the new menu. Anastasia stood in the dinning room drinking a blood package finding that it taste better than animals. Having the twins home early due to a fight made her a little mad, but happy that it wasn’t the twins that caused the fight. Standing in a long flowing blue skirt and white short sleeve blouse, her golden honey eyes stare at Julian whom sat in the window. Maria and Kelly returned home in Wesley’s convertible; running into the house out of the rain demanding that they go hunting.

“What happened?” Derik asked. “Where is Sessi? School isn’t out yet.”
“Girl got a bloody nose during gym and we got really really hungry.” Kelly hinted.
“Can we go to town. I’m too hungry to hunt for animals.” Maria said.
“We’ll we could all use a bite.” Anastasia said. “But we promised Sessi.”
“Sessi’s won’t know. She is too busy flirting with that boy at school.” Maria argued as she shakes the water out of her hair.
“As long as we are back before school gets out.” Wesley said sadly. Knowing that though Maria said that, that Sessi already knows what they were all going to do. “I’ll eat when we get back.” Kelly hands Wesley the keys and he puts them in his pocket.
“Wait. Sessi is talking to a human?” Derik asked stunned.

Julian stands holding his woman in his arms while wearing blue jeans and a black t-shirt that made him seem like a body guard. Wesley had changed into faded blue jeans that hung off his waist and a tan color shirt with a band logo on it. They were all hungry, but Wesley didn’t want to break his promise. Kelly understood as Derik and Anastasia agreed to eat when they get back. Leaving in the cars, they head out to Portsburg. Hoping to be back in time to pick Sessi up from school.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The Dragomir's home   The Dragomir's home Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:22 pm

Returning home at nightfall with a frown on her face, she had just left David at his house and isn’t pleased with what Maria did as the family stood in the kitchen about to sit down to dinner that tasted like dirt to them but smelled nice. Anastasia went to hug her daughter, but Kelly stood in front of Maria as her vision told her that there is going to be a fight. Pushing Kelly into Wesley’s arms, Maria became on guard but it was too late. Sessi had Maria by the throat against the wall with a frown on her face and anger in her eyes.

“Put me down!” Maria yelled.
“Sessi. Stop now.” Julian told her trying not to cause a bigger fight.
“I told you to stay on the other side of the hill.” Sessi frowned keeping her voice normal. “I told you to hunt far away from us so that you don’t attack. What part of stay away from the field don’t you get. I do everything I can to make you happy, not saying a word about cheerleading or anything you do in class.”
“Put me down now.” Maria yelled, but Sessi pushed her harder into the wall. “You should have bit him and got it over with. No, just cause you like the human doesn’t mean the rest of us have to deal with it. I can-”
“You will not lay a finger on David ever again. If you do, not even Derik or Julian will stop me from ripping your heart out and feeding it to the hounds. The way you act is going to get us all killed and have no town to live in. For haven sakes, you are a three year old vampire. Start growing up.” Sessi warned in anger. Not really meaning what she said about killing her. Julian and Wesley grabbed her arm but it didn’t budge as Derik tried to calm everyone down. “I may look small. I may not drink fresh human. But I will fight you next time and not stop till I see your body in pieces. I have dealt with this attitude long enough. Now either smarten up or do you want to move every week till we end up in a cave?”

Everyone looks at Sessi as she threw Maria across the room breaking the table that had all the food on it. Anastasia went to throw a plate at her head, but Derik stopped her knowing that this conversation and fight was going to come sooner or later. With a barefoot on Maria’s chest Julian tried to get Maria away from Sessi but Derik held him making him understand that it is the same thing they went through.

“No. I’m sorry.” Maria said scared. “Please stop.”
“Grounding doesn’t work. Derik’s talks don’t work. You are acting like a spoiled brat.” Sessi told her coldly. “Now don’t you ever touch David again or any humans in this town. Do you under stand me?!” Sessi frowned staring at her sister.
“Yes. I’m sorry. I promise.” Maria told her scared.

Letting Maria up, Sessi watched as she ran into Julian’s arms. Scared now, no one had ever seen Sessi angry except for Derik. In his mind, Maria got off easy. But she started cleaning up the mess as Julian and Maria left to get a bite. Anastasia and Kelly helped pick up the stuff off the floor as the guys went out for a bite. Soon later though, they all went to the woods having a couple of animals. But as Sessi did, she couldn’t wait to see David the next day.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: The Dragomir's home   The Dragomir's home Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:02 pm

Going home for only a moment after hunting to check on everyone, her family all except for Derik stood in the kitchen worried as Sessi walked in. Rushing up stairs to change; she ran back down looking at Anastasia whom handed her a pair of keys. It is so nice to see her family standing there all together, how things should be. But the images of the dead wouldn’t leave, she doesn’t know how they could deal with those images of the people that they kill. The keys in her hand made her smile, but at the same time confused. They were giving her a car, a car that goes faster than any of theirs. Julian had gotten a motorcycle to go hunting for the vampires that had scared his little sister. Though he is made at Sessi for what she did to Maria, he understands that he would have done the same thing if she had attacked Maria when his love was human.

“For you. This way, you can run if we have to split up for a little bit.” Anastasia said.

“We are going hunting for those two.” Julian said as he gave Maria a red helmet. “Maria is there something you want to say.” He nudged her.

Reluctantly Maria walks up to Sessi and forces a smile on her face. Apologizing for what she has done, wanting to make up for something that she should not have done. When Maria and Kelly were human and dating the twins, it was Sessi that would call and warn them to leave before they bite the two. But when it came down to it, it was Sessi that turned them. Sad how she use to have a bigger family, but now it is getting bigger once more. Smiling, she hugged everyone and ruffled Wesley’s curly hair.

“Yeah. It is finally going down thanks.” Wesley sighs.

“What?” Kelly laughs.

“She did this to me when I was a three year old vampire. I sat in front of her for too long and when I realized what she was doing, I had curly hair.” Wesley pointed out with a laughing grin.

So Sessi left them with a smile on her face. Heading to David’s house to relieve Derik before dawn. No one would be going to school, but she still took her father’s car. His promise has been kept to as much as Derik can, but right now she feels caged again. Not the same though; just trapped between a wall and demons.
Soon Derik returned and the hunt began as they split up into groups of three. One taking the woods and the town while the others went to the city. Kelly stayed with Derik and Anastasia as the others took to the woods trying to sniff out or find who they are looking for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dragomir's home   The Dragomir's home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dragomir's home
Page 1 of 1