Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dragomir fight!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkestic

Darkestic

Dragomir fight! Empty
PostSubject: Dragomir fight!   Dragomir fight! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:48 pm

Maria headed towards town, hunting for what she wanted the most in her system. With Julian and Wesley behind her, chasing Maria to stop her finally catching up to her. They couldn’t hold her back as Maria threw Wesley into the tree from before breaking a few branches. Julian tried to restrain her, but she tossed him against the tree like a rag doll. Her hunger clouded her judgment as her senses picked up a human in the woods. But as the wind blew, the scent of her oldest sister came with it.
“Maria!” Sessi yelled. Grabbing maria by her arm tossing her into the tree. Getting back to her feet Maria looked at Sessi with wide black eyes. “Stop.” Sessi warned.
“I’m tired of taking orders from someone whom has no one backing her up.” Maria yelled. “You are not the oldest. You are just a sad little girl playing house. You should have left me to die in that fire.” Maria yelled as she charged at Sessi Julian wanting to stop her but then Sessi dodged the attacks. “You protect the human when he should be food. After I’m done with you. I’ll go turn him and make him one of us. Just so you can act like a real vampire.” Maria landed a punch as Sessi stood still.
Falling back, Sessi tripped her sister flipping upside down grabbing Maria around the neck with her legs. Bringing her sister down to the ground. Wesley watched yelling for the girls to stop; but Sessi got up grabbing Maria by the hair throwing her towards the trees. As each tree bashed against her skin, Maria looked like a pinball going from tree to three before hitting a boulder. Maria lets out a scream as Julian and Wesley try talking some sense into Sessi. But Sessi wasn’t going to let Maria touch any human, especially David. Charging into the woods, Maria got up clashing with Sessi. Fighting hand to hand.
“This is my family. If you don’t want to be part of it. You can leave.” Sessi frowned grabbing Maria’s leg and threw her against the tree; swinging her from tree to tree. A couple of tree’s broke falling forward away from them. Letting her go, Maria landed on the ground skipping into the same boulder. Sessi frowns as she stands there with her hands on her hips. “I gave you a choice. I gave everyone a choice. The only that didn’t have one in this family is me and Derik. We were forcibly changed. And unlike you I am proud of it. You think I don’t care about people. I stopped Wesley and David from draining you when you were human.”
Maria tackled her, fighting again. Wesley and Julian tried to keep them apart. But the fight went back to the clearing where Sessi pinned Maria to the ground baring her fangs as Maria bared hers. Honey eyes stare at black ones with such anger that the twins could feel it.
“No Sessi! Don’t kill her!” Julian yells.
“I’m not.” Sessi told him. “Now calm down. Get some animals or go for blood packs.” Sessi told Maria angrily.
“No!” Maria yelled.
“Ses. No more. Let us take care of it.” Wesley told her.
But Maria kicked Sessi off of her, fighting again. This time it took Julian to pin Maria down as Sessi forced him off. Maria was hers, she is tired of her sisters spoiled brat attitude. She held her hands against Maria’s throat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkesticrealms.com
The Reason

The Reason

Dragomir fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragomir fight!   Dragomir fight! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:15 pm

David stood frozen at Kelly's words unprepared for such a turn of events. Her second statement scared him more than jumping into a car with a vampire. He hopped in and strapped his seatbelt across his chest. "What happened?" he asked, but Kelly seemed intent on driving and he could imagine why. They tore through a narrow path into the woods that was surely not meant for cars. When the car came to a stop they were near a clearing, but not in it yet. David freed himself and practically fell out the car door. He scrambled to his feet and crept toward the clearing seeing an unfriendly scene taking place. He walked within earshot just in time to hear, "turn him and make him one of us. Just so you can act like a real vampire," and see Sessi take a hard punch. He flinched, frozen now by fear for himself as well as Sessi. The fight became more serious and David could hardly bear to look. For a moment David was afraid that Maria was going to hurt her, but Julian came to the rescue, but Sessi would have none of it. Fangs and eyes of pure anger shone from Sessi's face, but this time it was not David's imagination. A growl rose in his throat, but he was equally afraid of both the vampires. A dark shape flashed across the corner of his eye and he looked up at it. Red flickers shone from the tops of the trees, but then were gone. He looked back at the fight in front of him. "Sessi, no!" he called out, knowing he was powerless against either of them.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

Dragomir fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragomir fight!   Dragomir fight! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:23 pm

Sessi tossed Maria into a tree as Julian and Wesley tried to stop her; but she froze when she saw David, Maria didn’t notice as she charged at Sessi. Kelly looking at her sisters in fears as Maria pinned Sessi to the ground looking at her. Turning her head she noticed David whom Sessi is looking at.
“I got a better idea. I’ll butcher him right in front of you. Then you will leave this clan if he is gone. Your precious human.” Maria yelled angrily. Getting up, Maria used her speed to go to David; that is when something snapped in Sessi. Grabbing onto Maria’s leg she dragged her back as she swung her over her head three times like a rag doll.
“You will not touch him. This is why no one will follow you.” Sessi yelled angrily. Sessi kept her back to David to protect him. “Kelly I told you to take him home and not leave him!”
“But you would have-”
“I don’t care. At least he would be-” Maria kicked Sessi in her head and she flew back.
“You are nothing. Always have been.” Maria snapped her teeth.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

Dragomir fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragomir fight!   Dragomir fight! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:20 pm

David took an automatic step back from Maria even though it was only her words. Legitimately scared at this point, he couldn't bear the sight of Sessi and Maria's fighting anymore. He looked away, but then Maria threatened to kill him and his head snapped back up to meet Sessi's eyes. Once again, she had it taken care of or so it seemed. Maria struck Sessi down and insulted her. David felt a growl rising in his throat, but then he froze. That growl wasn't coming from him. It was coming from... Wham! Something slammed into David's chest, its weight forcing him to the ground. THe back of his struck the hard forest floor with a thunk and he blacked out.

Another something streaked across the ground, leaping at Maria. It came at her sideways so its feet connected with her. It pushed off from her, claws ripping stone hard flesh and then it was gone. Even with the vampires' keen eyesight, all that could be seen were black streaks that disappeared into the forest around them. The incident lasted only about 3 seconds in total, and then it was over, leaving a subtle doubt that it had ever happened. But there was one hard truth. David was gone. Doglike pawprints could be seen on the ground where he had been, but they disappeard farther along. His scent was dissipated intot he air instead of in a trail on the ground. It made no sense, and yet there it was. it was as though they had disappeared into thin air.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

Dragomir fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragomir fight!   Dragomir fight! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:19 am

((Great. Freak Sessi out more.))

The fighting stopped as Julian and Wesley dragged Maria away as Sessi was no longer fighting. Her eyes had sensed minds that were not supposed to be there before; how they came and went like they were nothing. A paw print where David stood as Kelly stood there in shock that she had not seen it coming. Worry came across Sessi's mind as she knew not really what had come other than something must have been up with David or worse.
"Sessi." Kelly said.
"Go with them." Sessi told Kelly coldly.
"But."
"I will not come home till I figure out what that was. and where David is." Sessi told her coldly.
"Why are you like this? Why don't you just get it over with?" Kelly asked as she began to walk away.
"Why can't your sister not pick a fight and try hurting what I love? Warn them when you get home Kelly." Sessi froze for a second as Kelly's mouth dropped as a single tear ran down the side of her face. "Either Maria straightens up or I'm leaving." Sessi told her.
Quickly going to her car, she found a tank top in the back trunk for emergency clothes, she also had the bag with David's clothes inside. Her mind though is worried on what happened and where David went. Kelly had not seen what happened and so Sessi didn't know it was coming. This was not her weekend or day; throwing her coat back on she began running the woods hoping to get David's scent.
"David." Sessi called thinking that maybe the vampires before had grabbed him. But the scent from the vampires was not there. "David." She called again hoping to get an answer. She wondered if it was the reason of his growling, her mind played so many things as she searched for the minds of what had come. vaguely finding a set of minds that were hard to pick up on, like they were going in and out; that sounded not of those of humans, Sessi ran towards it not stopping. "David! Answer me!" A tear began to fall down her face. Pulling out her phone she was freaking out now; she didn't know anything. Calling Wesley and DErik she told them to check David's house and to check areas where he might be, before setting into a run. A breeze causing her to pick up on a scent, one that was left on Maria when she got scratched. Her black hair rapidly wavining in the wind as she followed what she heard in her head, not able to fully pick up on what they were saying. "David!" She called out.

((FIXED IT))
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

Dragomir fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragomir fight!   Dragomir fight! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:45 pm

David came to awareness one sense at a time. First he could smell, a woodsy tree type of a smell. It reminded him of cedar. It filled all around him lik ehe was being lifted up on puffy clouds into the sky. Below, above and all around was this strange scent. Next came audio. Growls erupted on all sides. He shrank back or at least tried to, but found he was immobiized. The growls ceased for a moment, and David strained his ears. A creaking sound neared him and then silenced. Now it was time for his feeling to return. In actuality he was not resting on clouds, but a hard surface and as he noticed, the more uncomfortable he became. His head was up against a wall of some type while the rest of him laid on an even harder surface if that was possible. Warm breath played across his face, hot, then cool, hot then cool. But instead of the pattern relaxing him, it strained him. He wanted out. he moved his head an inch and it pounded. A moan sounded from his mouth and the growling continued again. The panting on his face lightened, it felt more human now. He couldn't take the unknown anymore.

He used all the force in his body to snap his eyes open and what he saw was a blurry woman's face above him. A smile spread on his features, lighting his eyes. "Sessi," he breathed. The thought that he was still alive and with Sessi spurred him to be able to move. He leaned upwards and kissed her, wondering at how Sessi'd been able to get maria under control. He held his lips against the girl's, but instead of hearing Sessi respond, a forceful hand smacked him in the face. He fell back, smashing his head on the hard surface behind him. (( L-O-L )) His vision unfocused, then refocused. The girl's face was still above him, but now it was crossed with shock and anger. But the worst part was that it wasn't Sessi. David's eyes opened wide and stayed like that, blinking stupidly. "Sorry, I thought-" he forced out of himself, so softly he wasn't sur eif she'd heard. But she turned away before he could finish and fell back into a deep sleep.

((I'll let Sessi search some more while I write up the characters shall I?))
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

Dragomir fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragomir fight!   Dragomir fight! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:43 pm

With her father and brother out looking for David in the city, Sessi was looking for him in the woods. Her mind searching for any lead as her nose tried to find what she was looking for. Worried more and more, she kept running as fast as she could. Each moment her sibling and father telling her that they cna not find him.
Mind growing more worried by the second "David! David!" Sessi cried out running through the woods, as sticks and leaves get stuck in her curly hair. Following the scent from the wind and the vague minds; one that seemed to know something. But she couldn't pick up on the full image or words. Anastasia called Sessi's phone, but Sessi didn't answer. She could hear her mother's mind freaking out about what Kelly told them. How she threatened to leave the clan for David if Maria continued the actions. In her mind, Sessi is tired; tired of fighting with everyone and tired of being caged. For once she felt truly free around David; right now though her fears were tested. As the incident that happened six years ago; where she watched through the eyes of those she loved die. Fearing for David now, a human that she cared for anything in the world made her run faster not caring what she hit. "David! David!" She could feel herself getting closer, but not there. Her voice of fear kept calling out as she knew not what is going on. Her families voices telling her to come back or tell them where she is. Keeping the same direction, Sessi found that Kelly kept her mouth shut as Maria was being scolded for what she had done to the family. But Sessi's mind was not on her family right now, it is focused on the minds that she felt were, as the wind brought her the scent of David and the ones that had attacked her. Following the scent, she continued running unable to pin point where the minds are coming from. "David!" She cried out while still running. "David! Answer me!" She cries out as she ran across a small stream.

((Thats fine. ROFL))
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

Dragomir fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragomir fight!   Dragomir fight! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:12 pm

Two dark shapes flashed across the path and disappered into the brush, their minds becoming noticable. They were out of sight, but their thoughts stayed open, just vague enough to place, but scrambled enough to unidentify. They travelled farther and farther along, winding through the trees and brush around them until they again disappeared, minds and all.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

Dragomir fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragomir fight!   Dragomir fight! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:24 pm

Pausing for a second, Sessi stopped dead in her tracks as too many outcomes from something in Kelly's mind played in hers. But she pushed them out as Kelly focused on the clan and trying to find David. Things were too much for Kelly; trying to do all this at once it made Sessi beleive her head was going to explode.
"David!" Sessi called, the flash of darkness in her vision had gone one way. Running towards it she hoped to find it. "David!" the minds in the forest were silent as she could not find anyone now. Fear struck into her soul as the memories of her family killing, came to rise. Fears of if David is going to join those numbers; a tear ran down the side of her face. "David!" She called again, hearing no answer. Continually calling his name though the woods. "David! David!" But as she ran there was still no answer. As her family was telling her to come home; SEssi would not. She wasn't going anywhere till she found David. And even then, they would have to make a choice.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

Dragomir fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragomir fight!   Dragomir fight! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:35 pm

Gavin's bright red eyes picked out every movement on the forest below, just waiting for prey to drop by. His acute sense of hearing picked up movement not far away. it sounded almost human, but his nose told him otherwise. Vampire. He dropped out of his perch in a tall tree and landed on the ground, legs bent beneath him. He dropped right in front of Sessi in a way that would force her to stop or run into him. He hissed and bared his fangs. "Hello precious..." Not far away, he knew Danielle would be waiting and watching, ready to help if need be. For now he had this under control.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

Dragomir fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragomir fight!   Dragomir fight! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:41 pm

Sessi paused stopping in her tracks once more ten feet away from Gavin as his mind poured into hers with thoughts of death and destruction. Looking around, she could not see David; but his hiss and baring fangs made her frown.
"What do you want?" She hissed back not baring her fangs though. "Where is David?" Her anger and worry rolled out of her mouth all at once. Golden eyes frowning at him as her mind trying to search for where David might be. "What have you done with him?" Her nose could not smell blood on his hands, but in her mind that could have meant that his mate had David. Baring her fangs, she is ready for another fight in her mind; but it worried more about whom she is looking for than the man before her.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

Dragomir fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragomir fight!   Dragomir fight! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:45 pm

He strightened up slowly, eyes turning more curious, though her predicament did not much concern him. "Who, love?" He did not know of any vampire named David. His lips curled, fingers twitched. He was thirsty and wanted this conversation over. He did not dare attack the Dragomir clan for no reason. He was not so foolish.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

Dragomir fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragomir fight!   Dragomir fight! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:58 pm

wondering how Gavin didn't know about the human that was with them in the alley; thinking about it being surrounded by vampires David must have smelt like one. Sticking her hands in her pockets so that she doesnt' come after him; wondering if the vampires were playing a game with her now.
"The man that was with us when you killed those humans." Sessi told Gavin as she looked at his blood red eyes. "Know where he is? Or does your mate have him?" Her hair has twigs and leaves in it from all the running she had been doing.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

Dragomir fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragomir fight!   Dragomir fight! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 3:19 pm

Gavin's face spread into a gloating smile. "Ah, the little pet." He tapped his finger on the side of his leg absently. "Yes, I remember him..." He showed his pointed teeth even when he talked. His nostrils flared as a scent floated into the woods from the West. He stood stock still and breathed it for a moment. A terrible hiss slid from his mouth and he backed away. "You!" he said angrily, backing off as he did so. "You brought them here..." he accused threateningly. There was a trace of fear in his tone, quite apparent in the way he was backing up, but he was not afraid of her. The scent was gone, but he knew what'd he smelled. He leaped straight up into the air, landing on a high branch and disappearing off to where Danielle had been watching. He hoped the Dragomir girl did not follow. "They've come," he whispered to Danielle. Her eyes swelled to match his fear.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

Dragomir fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragomir fight!   Dragomir fight! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 3:32 pm

Seeing Gavin's reactions; she turned to him looking through his scared mind as what scared him was the scent. The smell had come from the west in his head; wondering though what he meant when he said that she brought them here. Who had come, what was the two vampires so scared of. Sniffing the air, she found the scent that came to her through Gavin's mind.
"What are you so scared of?" Sessi asked as she wanted to run after the two vampires. Her feet went towards the smell wondering if it was something that had taken DAvid, but at the same time wondering what had made two vampires so scared that they would run from what they do. "David!" Sessi called; but she could still hear Gavin and his wife Danille in her minds. Their worry their fears; she wondered if she should be worried and scared just like them; not for her life but for David's. She has never seen a vampire that scared before.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

Dragomir fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragomir fight!   Dragomir fight! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:29 pm

David woke for a second time, not much later, though he did not know how much time had passed. He noticed that the hard surface he'd laid upon before had been replaced with a soft mattress. His head did not hurt so much anymore, so he felt well enough to sit up. He opened his eyes, but felt as though they had not opened at all. He was surrounded by blackness. He rubbed his eyes and blinked a few times, but it was no illusion. Perhaps he'd gone blind. Suddenly a firm hand closed around his arm and dragged him off the supposed bed. The grip was strong and the obvious brute force dragging him along felt like that of a huge man. He gulped. Was he going to be killed? He closed his eyes so that when light finally beat against his eyes, they were somewhere else, somewhere with light. It took a moment for his eyes to adjust, but when they did he could see wood all around him. Amazing. He was in a tree, a room hollowed out of a huge tree. David and his captor had stopped moving and now he could get a look and him. Make that her. His stomach plummeted for it was the same girl he'd accidentally kissed earlier. Well it was sort of an accident. Anyway, his face spread out in a blush, knowing he should apologize and explain himself. However, he did not for two reasons.

Firstly, he'd been hoping that he'd imagined the whole incident. The other reason was that he was busy marvelling at how she was so strong, yet did not look it. She wasn't paying much attention to him. She was watching a corner of the tree hollow they stood in. It was dark in that corner, the position of the sun casting long shadows across the room through the opening. Two figures emerged from the corner, both male and barely older than David. The tension in the room could be tasted. David felt his lip curl upward, suppressing a snarl at the males. A sense of possession and dominance surged through his veins. His eyes were that of a predator's, watching...calculating. He noticed each of the others' movements; movements that would have meant nothing to him normally. He growled softly. The girl beside him moved away at a signal from on eof the others. David turned to look. She was walking away, back the way they'd come. He growled again, this time at himself, to look away.

((Darkestic: Sessi needs to walk past a big tree, any tree. You can have her smell something odd if you want, but she should just walk past...unless you have something else in mind.))
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

Dragomir fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragomir fight!   Dragomir fight! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:20 am

running and Running, Sessi didn't know where to go as her family's mind yelled into her head telling her to come home. Her mind didn't listen; she wanted to find David and then sort out the mess that Maria had almost caused. In the mind of this vampire; a thought of watching her family die again is something she didn't want to do. Always reminded of the pain and torture everytime they kill a human. A veggie amongst human killers. She couldn't take it anymore; keeping her mind on track. Sessi continued to run, till she finally got a wiff of what she is searching for. The smell of David as well; stopping the run. Her dirty pale feet quietly walked by a large tree sniffing. She could smell David and something else, but couldn't figure out where. Turning her head, she looked at a big tree wondering if the kidnappers had taken her beloved human near the tree. Turning her attention to the woods around her; she wondered if she could get David to answer her. A tear still streaming down her face.
"David!" Sessi called out with her hands around her mouth to act like a horn. "David!" She called again worried still for his life. Standing still, she listened but the smell continued though towards the tree where it was the strongest.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

Dragomir fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragomir fight!   Dragomir fight! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:08 pm

When the girl was out of sensing distance, all three guys calmed down. The pressure lifted noticeably and David was left curious at the primitive aspects of it. One of the guys signalled to the other who left immediately. David's initial defensiveness replaced itself with fear as the smaller of the two guys came towards him. They were the only ones in the little tree hollow now. "David," spoke the other thoughtfully, never taking his eyes off David. THey know my name... It did not reassure him. David took a step back and curled his lips, letting the other know that he didn't want him any closer. He rolled his eyes at himself hopelessly. What happened to talking? "Why did you capture me?" he asked the other male. Now that he had come forward into the dim light, David could see his blonde hair and striking features. Like the girl, he had muscle but it was not obvious at first glance. "We rescued David," he told him sounding mildly confused and unapproving. David didn't understand, but he sat down at the other's gesture. He faced him at all times, not showing his back to the blonde guy. David had many questions, but the other just started talking.

After about 30 seconds, David was brought out of his disbelieving trance by the sound of Sessi screaming his name. First vampires, now wolf people? That was all he'd told him so far. We are the wolves. He'd explained what the wolves were, but David had not heard details or what it hd to do with him. Now it was Sessi that needed him and he was tired of this game of cat mouse, especially considering he was the mouse to two seperate felines. He stood up quickly and it ticked the blonde off. "I have to go," David said. Sessi's voice floated up to the tree once more. The blonde's jaw tightened. David suspected his teeth were clenched beneath his lips. "We will be in touch," the other said after some thought. He growled, but not at David. He was gazing past David out of the tree hollow. Next David knew, he was being swept from hs feet. He regained his footing after few mere seconds, but he was no longer in the tree. he saw a flash of the girl's face and then it was gone. He spun around to look, but saw only the base of the tree they had been in. He stared up the trunk, but she was nowhere to be found. No way she went back up so fast. A voice floated down as if from the heavens, whispering "Tell no one..." He looked all around him, but didn't see anybody that could have spoken. But he did see Sessi. She was standing on the opposite side of the trunk out of sight of him at first. He appeared around the side, breathing heavily, the fear of the situation returning to him. "Sessi," he whispered.

Last edited by The Reason on Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

Dragomir fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragomir fight!   Dragomir fight! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:16 pm

Hearing voices, she looked up as her ears picked up a small growl and movement. Her eyes fixed up for a second, but stopping when she heard words. Faint but enough she could make out some things. Though it confused her a little; just then when she was about to call for David again, she heard her name. Turning around; her golden eyes looked at DAvid. Happiness and fear all at once came across her face as she stood face to face with David.
"David." She runs up to him hugging him. "Don't do that again. Next time answer me. I was so worried. That...it happened...ag.." Sessi trailed off and just hugged him sadly. She thought also that he might be cold; taking off her coat that was Wesley's from the trunk, she gave it to David as she tried to dry her tears. "I don't care what is wrong or what is going on." Her fear came out all at once. "Just next time answer me with a sound or something." She put her hands in her pockets.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

Dragomir fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragomir fight!   Dragomir fight! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:40 pm

David met her with arms spread and hugged her back, glad they were both alive and together. He let go to accept the coat gratefully and slipped it on. It was a little to big and he smiled to himself, wondering if it was one of her brother's or father's. "It's kind of hard to respond when you're kidnapped and partially unconsious," he reminded her, pulling her into a hug again. "maybe you should yell louder..." he suggested, mostly joking. The feeling of fear and that indescribable impulse surged in him again and the vision of the red eyes returned, but he refused to let go. A growl of frustration slid past his teeth and he promised to himself he wouldn't let that happen ever again. He would never leave her because of his own stupid fear.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

Dragomir fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragomir fight!   Dragomir fight! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:51 pm

Her face turned to a frown. "I ran around for hours looking for you." She told him. "I called and called. That isn't funny. Not funny at all. I thought that...it happened again." Sessi told him with her arms wrapped around him. It was her own fear that scared her the most, what might have happened. "What happened?" She calmed down trying to and shook her head shaking a thought from it. "I don't want to lose you." For the first time in a long time she was doing something she wanted to do. Being the a human that she cared much for. Her black hair still with leaves and twigs in it. there was a good chance that she wasn't going home after her next return. But as long as she had David, she would go anywhere he wanted.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

Dragomir fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragomir fight!   Dragomir fight! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:02 pm

David knew it was not the moment for humor, but he hadn't known what else to say. He hadn't known how long it had been since he was taken. He should have guessed because it was almost fully dark. He relaeased her and looked into her eyes, ignoring the prickle in his brain that wanted to change the golden to red. A warning sign, but he couldn't have cared less right now. He pulled a stick from he rlong hair while ponderin ghow to answer her question. He made a quick decision to follow the voice's order. "I don't know..." he said, hating the lie despite the fact that it was partially true. "I woke up in the woods. I walked over here when I heard you call." He was about to say something else when he suddenly felt sick to his stomach and his head flashed with pain. Black fuzz crept towards the center of his vision. Am I going into shock? he wondered. It was his last thought before he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

Dragomir fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragomir fight!   Dragomir fight! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:07 pm

Seeing him black out; Sessi caught him before he hit the ground. Sighing she didn't like the feeling that she just got lied to since she circled the tree before and his scent came from the tree. Shrugging it off she knows everyone gots secrets; throwing him over her shoulder holding on arm over one shoulder and a leg of the other this way to make it not appear more weird. Sessi ran to her house where she put David to rest for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dragomir fight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragomir fight!   Dragomir fight! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragomir fight!
Page 1 of 1