Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-The Treehouse- More wolves come to town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Reason

The Reason

-The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 3:01 pm

Adam slowed down after a while. He glanced at Megan who also slowed her pace. They both shared a look and then stopped altogether. "She can follow us. She's a vampire," Adam said. Megan frowned and paced back and forth between the trees. "Let her come. We can take her-" Megan started to say, but Adam interrupted her. "No! If she gets him," he nodded to David, "-we won't be able to get him back ourselves." Megan growled. "Then where will we go! How are we going to hide, Adam? Tell me that!" Adam shook his head and lowered his eyes. "Fine. We will wait." Adam made more of an effort to block his mind now, and they walked slowly. They didn't really have much direction in the way they walked, but it was deeper into the woods. Away from the town. David walked alongside them, his sleeve still in Adam's jaws.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 3:18 pm

"david!" Sessi called out. She ran faster, and heard voices. One that drove her insane, but she could still smell David's scent with them. The wolves vague thoughts entered her mind, she finally caught sight of the two as they were going deeper into the forest. Stopping near some trees she kept her distance but stared at them as she walked not wanting to get David hurt again. "Adam. Megan. Please. Can you guys please stop this?" Sessi asked, she heard the howls of the blood cross pack their minds poured into her head with thoughts of what they might do to her. Seeing more ghosts, Sessi focused on David as her face showed a fight against fear. "David..." sessi looked at him sadly. Her heart still sunk deep down as her memories still flow through her mind. "I'm going to follow you." Hr voice emoitionless like in the basement.

--------

frank snapped at Teagan. "She is a vampire and you dare stop me." He snapped at him. Teagan snapped back with a frown ad angry voice as they are all in wolf form. "This isn't our territory. And that girl never attacked us." Teagan snapped back as Cross wodnered what the heck they are talking about. the growl came from Joe and Frank's mouth angrily. "We are going to get rid of all the vampires in this area before they take more loved ones away." Frank howled. "If you don't back off. I'll kill Cross and that human boy." Frank added anrily. He stared at Teagan as Teagan backe off a little. Staring at him, Teagan had no choice. "that human boy belongs to them. And Cross belongs to me."
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkesticrealms.com
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 9:32 am

While Adam was walking, he couldn't help, but be waiting for it to happen. He knew Sessi would come, eventually, but it happened sooner than he'd expected. How had she avoided Stephen so fast? Megan stopped at her voice and Adam reluctantly did as well. David turned around quickly, his sleeve hopelessly twisted in Adam's teeth. "Seesi?" he said quietly. The wolves looked at her and sighed, shaking their heads. Adam's eyes connected with Sessi's for a moment. "We can't," he told her. "We just can't." They didn't move away, but just stood there. David looked down at Adam's wolf eyes. "Adam...please." But Adam looked more annoyed than sympathetic when he said that. Megan took a few prowling steps toward Sessi. "Go ahead. Follow. He's not yours, he isn't one of yours. Give it up and go find someone your own species." She stared at Sessi angrily. To her, this vampire was a little pest that wouldn't quit buzzing around everywhere.

"Shut up!" Stephen snapped at the wolves in the treehouse. "I don't care what you do, just leave me be." His voice was calm now, but it was easy to tell he was hurting. He knew he'd been acting recklessly and unrationally recently, but it had been necessary. He had needed to. He was protecting them, why couldn't they see that? And now they were gone. His pack; his family. His lips curled back to show his teeth and he phased into a human again. He glared at each of the other wolves in turn. First Frank, then Teagan, then Daimen, then Joe. His eyes finally slipped to Cross and it made him angry. None of them understood. "Wait...let's find those murderers." He'd had enough of Danielle and Gavin and he knew they were the ones who'd killed their mates and David's mother.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:17 am

Sessi looked at Megan and then looked at david, she took a few steps froward not even looking at Megan as her barefeet treaded across the ground. She had avoided Stephen by heading a different way; but it seemed she couldn't avoid Megan. "He isn't one of yours either. And I'm not giving up Megan." Sessi told her. Looking at David whose sleeve is in Adam's jaw. "David come on." Sessi held out her arm. "Its getting late. And you guys are welcomed to come as well. Just cause we have had an argument doesn't mean I'm going to leave you two out in the cold, even if one of you do tick me off." Sessi held out her hand still. She always wanted races to live together as one, but knew that there were ups and downs to that. Wanting David to not feel threaten, and be free to make his own decision on what he wanted to do. She felt like she could protect him if something came up; she cared too much for David to let him go just cause Megan said that. "ready to go home David? I'm sure Kelly and Wesley are looking for us since I left the Charger in town unattended." She rather there not be a fight, it is supposed to be a day with no fights and her outfit is already torn from Frank's attack.

----------

Frank stared at Stephen with a wolf grin on his face of approval. Teagan shook his head and then looking at Cross. They changed into human form hauling on jeans that Cross carried in her bag. "Sounds like a plan." frank smirked. "Shall we use Cross as-" "You Finish that Frank and I'll kick you right where it hurts." Teagan snapped. "This is my pack and she is part of it. And if using a human as bait gets them here. Then I'm going to do it." Frank told Teagan angrily. It was like looking at two alpha's. Daimen and Joe leaned against the wall as Cross tapped her foot on the ground looking at them. "Stephen, I must apologize for them. They are well...brats." She rubbed the side of her ead.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:58 am

Adam sighed, but it was Megan who spoke. "You really don't get it do you? He is one of ours." She twisted her head to look at David. "Take of your shirt." David looked astonished. "Take off my- what?" Megan snorted impatiently and tore his shirt off with her teeth. "Megan..." warned Adam, but she wasn't listening to him. She phased into a human and pushed David's head so he was bending over, so Sessi could see his back. "You see that?" she asked. He had light scars on the back of his neck and on the left side of his lower back. David jerked himself away from her, embarassed. "I got attacked by a dog," he said defensivly. Her eyes glittered at him and then he realized. "No..." he said softly, shivering from both the cold and the feeling inside him. He looked at Sessi helplessly. Adam stepped forward, looking at Megan angrily. "David..." But he didn't want to listen. He had suspected that something was weird about him, ever since he'd accidentally growled at Maria, but this? This was too much.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:16 am

"And you think I care what he is. For heaven sakes, I was human before in japan and accepted vampires." Sessi said she saw the scars and was a little shocked to see the scars on his back but none the less she wasn't about to leave him. Not with that look on his face anyway. He is as shocked as she is, but David seemed to have showed it more. "I'm still standing by him." Sessi said as she stepped forward towards David. His helpless look on his face, made Sessi worry about him more. "Just cause he sort of might be a wolf, doesn't mean that he is like you guys. For one thing, he isn't a slave driver like Stephen. Whose already working his magic on the other wolves. Second thing, he is David. And I'm not turning my back on him just cause he might be a wolf." She folded her arms across her chest glaring at Megan who had ripped David's shirt. She stared at the girl coldly. "thirdly, don't touch David like that." She frowned. Tapping her barefoot on the ground her mind gt a feeling that some people back at the tree house were not happy. Golden eyes turning to David. "Now I don't want anyone to fight. There has been enough of that lately. david, everything is going to be alright." She told him calmly.

((Sorry didn't know what to write. ROFL))
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:31 am

Megan rolled her eyes. "To answer you in order," She held up her index finger. "One, You're completely missing the point and you know nothing about Stephen. He needs time, so we're giving it to him." She held up another finger. "Two, good to know you remember his name." SHe had three fingers up now, her eyes narrowed. "And three, calm down. What kind of pedophile do you think I am?" Adam winced. "Hey, low blow, Megs, low blow." David was still having trouble accepting that he was a wolf, or at least some form of wolf. he didn't know wha it meant for sure, but he could see in Adam's eyes that they weren't letting him go.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:41 am

"I hope your not one. I would have a serious problem with that meg." Sessi frowned. Her curling black hair doing back her back with leaves and pine intwined in her hair. golden eyes watching them for a moment to get close to David. He looked like he was about to freak out like when he found out about vampires. Suddenly there was a larg howl in the woods, it was Daimen letting out a large howl signalling a hunt. "Megan, I don't know if you have someone. But I love David. Right now, after what I've done. He is the only thing keeping me alive. I dont' care what he is. And steve stephen I mean, can be the way he wants." Sessi said sadly, wishing sort of that she never brought David into this world is vampires and wolves. She knew all too well that Stephen lost his mate, she has seen their dreams.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:45 pm

Stephen eyed the verbal fight carelessly. He ignored Cross's comment mostly because he was angry and confused. His wolf instincts had taken over most of his control, so he hadn't much patience with pleasantries. "We won't need bait," he growled, annoyed with their useless bickering. If Frank was the alpha of the pack, he needed to lay down the law. Not that today was a good example of Stephen's control over his pack, but it had been a complete surprise. Stephen wrenched himself away from those thoughts with all of his self control. "I can find them. Follow me." He dove head first out of the treehouse and was a wolf when he hit the ground.

Megan rolled her eyes. She'd never met someone who so persistantly ignored insults. She'd always been able to get reactions out of people. "Watch it, my name is Megan to you. Or would you prefer to be our little Nazi again?" She didn't wait for Sessi to anser, but instead tipped her head to listen to the howl that floated over the tops of the trees. SHe licked her lips. Daimen. Adam spoke up then, finally. "Stephen isn't the way he is because he wants to be," he snapped, thoroughly irritated. "You don't know the half of it, so don't pretend you do." Megan shushed him with a word though and looked into Sessi's eyes. "You really love him? I can't imagine...the only thing keeping you alive..." For a minute, David thought that Megan was actually sympathizing with her, but he thought wrong. Not moments later, Megan's face split into a wicked grin. "All the more reason to keep him away." David's face screwed up in anger and he tried to go for Megan, but Adam leaped in front of him, blocking him with his huge wolf body. David cried out in frustration and he noticed that he was still shivering. It was cold, especially without a shirt on.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 9:26 pm

Frank got Teagan under control, he was just like his father. All of them were like their parents. defiant till the end. "Good. Let's go. Cross you will stay here. Alone." Frank said, he jumped out of the tree landing on the ground followed by Teagan, Daimen, and Joe. "Teagan if we split you will run with Stephen. You got it boy?" Frank frowned. "fine." teagan smirked, as the three turned into wolf form. Teagan remained in human form. Looking up at the tree house, he saw Cross wave at him sadly. Turning his head, Teagan waited for who to lead.

Sessi didn't like Megan's mind set and frowned when Adam stopped David. She cold see that he is cold, unlike the wolves here he can't change. "Then can we go somewhere warmer. Maybe a hang out around humans. So that David isn't so cold, and you can fill me in so I can understand. How it feels to lose the one you love." Sessi said, she knew about his mate due to the nightmares. The wolves seemed unprotected in their minds when they were sleeping. But yet she knew not the full pain of losing the one someone truly loved with every ounce of their body. Her eyes looked at David, moving around slowly towards David each step a little closer. Megan words did hurt her, more than her face showed. "Keep him away? I promised him no fighting today, and I'm doing my best to have no blood shed or fights between your kind and mine. Megan you are dancing on my last Sane nerve right now. Its bad enough I thought he was dead and went insane. But how much more must you inflict on a person before it is enough Megan and Adam? When will it be enough?" Sessi asked, she kept slowly moving her body towards David inch by inch.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 1:48 pm

"This isn't about love," he snarled. He didn't want to talk about his past, nor did he care why Sessi seemed to know about it. He ground his teeth, trying not to yell at her for being so naive. He shook his head in resentment. "You can come," he said reluctantly. "What!" Megan yelped, turning on him. "What do you mean she can-" Adam snarled and her and shes hut up for once. "Look, I'm not happy about it and Stephen won't be either when he finds out, but I'd rather you just came then us having to avoid you all the time." He glared at her, straight in the eyes. "But don't get too happy, Nazi. If you screw up again, I will personally murder you on the spot. David stays with us. You hear?" Megan gaped back and forth with her mouth hanging open. Frustrated, she turned on her heel and trotted off to wait for them. Adam rolled his eyes. What a drama queen.

Stephen shook his head in the air, his dark fur whirling around his head like a mane. "Come. If we move quickly, we can find them without trouble." He burst forward, running through the trees. He trusted the others had followed, but if they hadn't, he wouldn't have stopped. He would do this on his own if he had to. Stephen didn't know for sure where the vampires were staying or if they had a permanent dwelling at all, but he knew it was in the forest. When he picked up their trail, he'd never lose it. Eventually his curiosity got the better of him and he glanced back to see if the others were following. "Now don't howl," he called back. "It's better if we surprise them. They aren't a pack of elk and will prepare themselves if they hear us coming."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:01 pm

Sessi shrugged at Adam not really phased by the snarl. "Then what is it about? Pride?" Sessi asked. Looking at David after hearing what the guy said, she didn't fully agree with what Adam said. "If any of you harm him again, then he isn't staying. But till then, I'll be the same as before. Silent and co-operative." Sessi folded her arms across her chest as she finally got close enough to David that if the wolves snipped at them she could grab him and run. Though Megan's reaction made her laugh. She knew that her family wouldn't like it, but keep an eye on them. Though David's pesent was still in the charger. "So much for your present..." Sessi sighed looking at David. "Are you alright?"

-------------

Teagan changed into wolf form as the others followed Stephen. Looking up at tree house once more, he got a feeling one of them won't be coming back. Frank running along side Stephen as Daimen and Joe followed behind with wolf grins on their faces. Teagan came running behind them; watching his pack he wished that Stephen had not suggested this not with Frank's mind set the way it is.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:14 pm

Adam stepped toward David and realized he couldn't grab his sleeve. He phased into a human so he could grab hold of David. Now he was truly frustrated. "No, listen here, babe. You want to see David ever again, you play by our rules. If we can't trust you not to take him, then you can't come." Megan came back, tired of not getting attention for so long. David couldn't believe how much she acted like a little kid. "What present?" he asked curiously, but Adam interrupted him. "If he gets out of our protection, they will kill him. End of story." David shivered. Who did he mean by they? Surely he wasn't talking about the Dragomirs.

Stephen finally caught the vampires' scent near a stream. Well, technically it was only Danielle's scent along with the scent of blood. They'd found a meal. Hopefully it wasn't David. Stephen groaned and sniffed ou tthe area, trying to pinpoint details like how long it had been and which way she'd gone. The trail seemed to disappear into thin air. Stephen looked at the wolves behind him. "She travelled through the trees." He cursed and turned a tight circle. THis only made the track trickier to follow, but not impossible. "We need to climb up and branch off, look for patches of the scent. If we can follow their general path, we'll find them soon enough. The kill wasn't longer than a day ago."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:26 pm

"Listen. I said I would obey your rules. But if Stephen attacks him again like before, how can I trust you to protect him. But I am not going to take him and run. Two wolves against little me, I think enough blood has been spilled." Sessi told them. "But if Stephen does that again. He and I will have a go." Sessi pointed out, she turned to david as her expression changed to a smirk. Her eyes still showing emptiness of what Megan was telling her before. If she could blush she would, her golden eyes looked at everyone. "Um...I got you a guitar. That one you were staring at. As a present. But its in the charger." she sighed knowing that the wolves wouldn't probably allow David to go anywhere near her vampire family. Grabbing Adam's wrist it was rather hot and she stared at Adam. "When a deal is made, one should shake hands."

-----------

Frank nodded, looking at his pack. "East. West. North. South. Now." He motioned to each of his wolves. Joe began running over the stream wondering if it was a good idea to break off into singles. Daimen went north that was ahead, as Teagan went with Daimen spliting off into a different direction. Frank stayed near Stephen to let him know if anyone in his pack found anything. Daimen and Teagan both found small traces but not much.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:47 pm

Adam tensed at first when she grabbed him because his instincts told him to defend, but she didn't attack. She wanted to shake hands. Adam let out a small breath that sounded like the beginnings of a laugh, but he shook her hand. "Fair enough." Megan looked disgusted, but David was relieved. He'd been nervous since the confrontation had begun. "We'd better get moving, before he catches cold," Adam snickered and glanced at David. "Here, bro." He pulled off his own t-shirt. He wouldn't need it while he was a wolf anyway. He tossed it to David who pulled it on gratefully. David stared at Sessi wonderingly. How had she bought him the guitar? he didn't have time to bring it up again though because they were soon moving and quickly. It took all his focus to do what Megan had told him to so long ago it seemed. He was able to run fast, but not fast enough. Soon the wolves were slowing down for him to catch up.

Stephen looked around at the wolves disappearing in all directions. They didn't know the scent as well as his pack did. They'd been tracing these vampires for years. He wished with all his heart that Adam and Megan were here beside him. "We might as well make ourselves useful," he said and leaped at the nearest tree. It was right near the kill scene and maybe Stephen would be able to see something from here. But he was disappointed. he smelt only the cool air and the awkwards scents of death below. But then he heard an eerie screeching laugh and his insides froze in terror. He knew that sound. He jumped down. "Frank, it's the young one. They've got him."

It was Danielle that had laughed so eerily. She was creeping across the forest floor toward poor Joe, who she assumed thought he could take her down himself. Silly wolves. THey'd destroyed the females easily enough. "Oh, Gavin!" she trilled. "We've got another one!" Gavin dropped from the sky and landed behind Joe. He was dressed all in black and his eyes shown bright red. "Hey little pup. Escaped from the pound have you?" His tongue trailed across his lips eagerly, but he knew it was unlikely they'd ever get their teeth in him. This kind never travelled much on their own. But it wouldn't hurt to have a little fun with him first.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:55 pm

Sessi ran with David, but she could hear the minds of the two vampires as well as the wolves that had appeared today. She made sure to keep her mind open and keep track of David. "Where are we going?" Sessi asked, she was worried about the wolf that is alone with the two vampires. "No offense. But that Frank guy is an idiot." Sessi said, she could see what is going on. But felt she had to protect David if the two vamps came this way.

----------

Frank called his pack back, telling them to find Joe. His only child, he had lost his wife and he isn't about to lose his only child. Frank hurried as his pack ran towards the direction that Joe is in.

Joe jumped turning around baring his fangs, growling and snarling at the two vampires. He knew he couldn't take them down alone, but his anger was getting the best of him. Snapping his large mouth at the two be slowly backed off as though he is about to pounce. He could hear his family's voice in his head telling him not to do anything stupid. But Joe stood his ground as Daimen felt close by.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:14 pm

The two wolves didn't answer at first, but when they slowed down a little to let David catch his breath, Megan jerked her head in front of them and said, "Over here." Adam sighed and said, "There's a place where we can stay int he woods. An old deserted cabin." He wrinkled his nose. "It's not as nice as the treehouse, but it'll do." They trotted on, slowly enough that David could keep up by walking quickly. He had little to say for the time being. He was cold and sad and confused. Most of his energy was swinging one foot in front of the other as they continued.

Stephen took off after Daimen and Teagan. If there was trouble, the vampires were there and easy targets. He pushed himself hard, each stride longer than the last.

Gavin glanced behind him, tipping his head to the side to hear. "THat was fast," he commented. "C'mon, we'd better move." Danielle didn't need telling twice. They took off, swinging up into the trees like monkeys and running on the branches when they got high enough.

Stephen and the other wolves were close enough to see them go. Stephen growled in frustration and maintained his speed. He launched himself at a tree with all his strength and scrambled to the top. Now he let out a howl. The vampires knew they were coming anyway, so why not? It was easier to find ground in the trees with four legs, so the wolves were gaining. Stephen growled with pleasure, almost a purr. Gotcha now, Suhkers.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:23 pm

Slowing down, Sessi noticed that they didn't answer. Looking at David for a moment, she stopped. Looking back into the woods from where they came. The feeling of danger and something bad going to happen. Feeling a little bad though, watched Stephen it was like watching Maria and Julian again. Her eyes caught sight of ghosts, turning her head she tried to black them out. Walking behind David heading inside where she could light a fire. Her dress is now torn from the wolf Frank, her eyes stared at David and then at the wolves. "Are you sure your leader will be alright by himself? With two insane wolves and two vampires?" Sessi asked.

---------

Joe and Daimen took off after the two. Teagan following behind as Frank snarled as he lept towards the vampires. He was going to kill them once and for all. destroy them no matter what the cost.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:09 pm

THey hurried into the little cabin and closed the wooden door which looked like it were about to fall off. The cabin was built into a hill, so the doorway was several inches above the cabin floor and the back wall was dirt as was the floor. "Cozy," commented David. It had been meant to be sarcastic, but he was feeling so down that it only sounded tired. Megan looked worried. "Adam, maybe I should go back and talk to Stephen, tell him we'll be back and make sure he's okay." Adam didn't look pleased, but he agreed to it and Megan scuttled out the door. David collapsed into a seated position againt one of the non-dirt walls and leaned back, breathing heavily. He didn't feel well. Adam looked at him worridly, but left him be.

Meanwhile, Stephen was doing his best to keep after the vampires. They were gaining on them bit by bit with each second. He could see the couple's scared faces clearly now, they weren't more than ten feet behind. But unexpectedly, Gavin and Danielle disappeared from his sight. He blinked and kept running, stunned and confused, but then he glanced down and saw them tearing away on foot. They must have dropped down. He dove for the ground, snarling and chasing. "Come!" he hollered to the others.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:27 pm

Walking over to David, she could tell the air is a little chilly. "David, are you alright love?" Sessi asked, worried like heck at the moment about David. she didn't know what to do, she sat down next to him. Her japanese accent came out more. "I'm sorry that this happened." Her accent came out more and more, it was like she was just about to speak in all her traditional language. Grabbing David's hand, he felt warmer than usual. By the feeling, Sessi's mind began to think that David is sick. Touching his forehead for a moment, she knew her cold hands might be a shock to his warm skin.

-------

Frank raced past Stephen with Joe trailing behind him. they might have disappeared from sight but the smell was still there. Teagan and Daimen stopped for a moment. "Frank! Joe! Stop! You guys are going to get killed with your stupidity!" Teagan snarled. But Frank and Joe kept going after and around wherever the scent is. Daimen frowned wishing that Megan could join the hunt, he would make a game out of it. But Teagan kicked him in the side with a back paw. They looked around, Teagan and Daimen were smart enough to know that Vampires can be rather sneaky.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:54 pm

David jumped at Sessi's voice, startling Adam who had changed back into a human. Unfortunately, David still had his shirt, so now he was stretched out in a corner, shirtless and cold. David felt guilty when he saw it, but Adam didn't ask for the shirt back and David was too afraid to offer. "I'm okay." He couldn't bring himself to say it wasn't her fault. He said it to her almost every day it seemed. Whose fault was it anyway? It doesn't matter, he though to himself. He didn't flinch when she touched his forehead, but he settle a little tighter against the wall. "Ses, what are we going to do? What are are we ever going to do?" he couldn't control what was happening to him or what would happen, and it made him feel depressed and alone. He didn't like being so powerless.

Stephen let Frank go ahead, but kept pace with him just behind. "They can't have gone far," he said, his tone annoyed. He glanced back at the rest of the pack. All, but Frank and Joe had stopped altogether. He growled. Couldn't they see they'd all be needed? But when he looked back up ahead, there were Gavin and Danielle, with their backs to them. They jumped and turned around to look at the wolves, their faces terrified. They looked like deer caught in the headlights of an oncoming car. They tried to edge a little off to the side and when Stephen looked past them, he could see Megan's human form crouching in the dim light of the forest. He grinned evilly. Cut off their retreat, good thinking Megs. He couldn't have been happier to see her. Megan stared past them at Daimen far in the distance and winked mischeviously. She wasn't sure he could even see her, but she didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:08 pm

Not knowing the answer to that, she rested her head against his arm not really knowing what to do. "I don't know David. I just don't know." She ran her hand up and down his one arm. Thinking for a moment, Adam in the corner looking a little cold and David looking a little wary for weather. "Adam, may I call Wesley and Kelly to bring some clothing for David and blankets?" Sessi turned her head to the outside she wondered if she could build a fire. "I can get them maybe to build a little fire outside. And we could stand guard while you guys sleep." She didn't know if that was out of line or not, but she felt like it was a nice offer.

------

Frank and Joe stopped, turning around they headed for Danille and Gavin growling and snarling all the way. Daimen winked at Megan with a wolf smirk on his face. Teagan and Daimen leaped in front of Stephen charging at the two vampires. Thinking after this it would be over, that Frank and Joe could just live their lives. Snapping their jaws at the two, the wolves tried to corner them.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:05 pm

David felt her touch and the coldness of her skin tickled. He rested his head on the shoulder nearest her and closed his eyes. Adam looked up irritatedly pushed himself up so he wasn't lying on the floor. "Megan will get whaty is left of David's at the treehouse on her way back. She will get all we need." His eyes travelled up and down Sessi with a look on his face like he was offended. "And we know how to build a fire." He stood up and growled. "I need food. Anyone up for a hunt?" His eyes flickered over Sessi and then to David who he knew would be disgusted by the idea. David glanced up at him, but closed his eyes again tiredly. He thought back to his and Sessi's conversation about what the wolves ate. They'd never really found out for sure.

Megan smartly kept her distance from the two vampires, but the other wolves didn't know any better. They weren't familiar with their powers. But Stephen wasn't telling them, so Megan kept her mouth shut too. Gavin and Danielle backed up slowly, watching all the wolves with their red eyes. Gavin kept glancing angrily at Stephen who stood aways behin dthe group watching blankly. Gavin's glare was accusing, like Stephen had broken a promise to him. Without warning, Stephen jumped into the midst of the wolves and snarled. "Stop!" he said and glared at the other wolves. "We owe these vampires a debt. You've seen them and know their scent. Now they get one free escape. Go. NOW!" Gavin and Danielle didn't need to be told twice. But when they tried to edge away and escape, they found that Megan blocked their way. "Megan..." warned Stephen. But she stood flabbergasted. What was Stephen doing? What debt?
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:12 am

Frank and Joe watched the vampires walk, their faces gone sour. "you stopped us. Now our turn." Frank snarled when Megan stopped the two vampires. His mind fnally snapped, inches only feet away from sweet revenge that him and his son could taste it. "Frank!" Teagan growled. "I'll deal with you later. Unlike you, we have business with these vampires. Territory or not. We will rip these two to bits and eat them." Frank told Teagan, Daimen stood by Megan and Teagan stared at the two. Joe didn't know if he could take a vampire on by himself, but with his father being such an old wolf he knew that he had a little luck on his side. "Listen darn it This isn't our land." Teagan snarled. But Frank and Joe charged at the two vampires who were frozen; baring fangs and slashed their backs for a moment with their claws. "Stop! You keep this up you are going to get killed! Are you willing to get your son killed for the sake of your revenge?" Teagan growled. Frank didn't care, Joe was already in the air to attack. "Stephen! You started something you shouldn't have." Daimen warned.

--------

Allowing David's head to rest on her shoulder, her mind didn't like that fact that Stephen is still claiming he owed those two vampires a debt. She didn't like the look on Adam's face though when she asked; he should have been glad that she at least asked. Sessi let all the thoughts enter her head from the wolves, the ones that had arrived while trying to pay attention to what Adam is saying. She watched images from the day Frank and Joe lost their loved ones; and how it had made Frank insane. almost reminded her of how she looked when she thought David was dead. How the images haunted her family. I'm hungry. anyone up for a hunt? Those words snapped her back to reality. Looking up at Adam for a moment her hand stopped stroking David's arm. A hunt is something she couldn't do right now. She wasn't hungry. Already drinking blood this morning, she began to think that the wolves needed blood as well. If it were human blood, she wouldn't feel safe having David in the room with a pack of wolves. But of course Sessi worried about leaving him with her family except for Wesley and Kelly. Who actually worked so hard when David was hurt, to not harm him. "what do you hunt? Animals or human?" Sessi just flat out asked. She needed to know, and the images in some of their minds at times she doesn't like. If they needed human food, she could ask Wesley to bring it to them. She rather not get that look she did though. If David is hungry enough, she was willing to make a call to get some of Anna's cooking over to them. She hated to let all that human food go to waste if the shelter doesn't want it. "David, would you like some of human food?" Keeping still and not moving as David's head rested on her shoulder. Quietly humming a sweet tune.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:38 am

Adam smirked, frozen in the doorway. "We hunt whatever we can find," he told her mysteriously, bu the didn't leave it there. "But don't worry, we don't go for humans on regular occasion. Normally not innocents either." His eyes glittered. He found it insanely funny that the vampire was concerned that they hunted humans. Go figure. He slipped out the door, being careful to close it gently and transformed into a wolf. He immediately began tracking. He would make it a short hunt. It might not be safe leaving David and Sessi in there alone.

David shook his head at Sessi. "I can't eat right now. I'm not hungry." It wasn't entirely true. He could feel a dull discomfort in his belly that indicated he wanted food, but it didn't interest him right now. He ran his fingers across the scars on the back of his neck and suddenly was restless. He got up from the floor being careful not to let Sessi fall because she'd been leaning on him sort of. "I can't stand this anymore," he declared and paced a small track in the floor. "How can I be-?" He didn't finish the thought out loud, but the words burned into his brain repeatedly, neverending. A wolf. He stared at Sessi hopelessly.

Stephen snarled. He hadn't really expected the others to call it off just on his word, but it was still irritating. "Megan, now!" Megan finally snapped into action, unable to disobey him any longer. She tried to stop Frank and Joe, but the vampires seemed to have it handled. When Joe leaped for Gavin, he flung and arm out, lookin glike he was shielding his face, but he got ahold of Joe by the neck and let his toxins spread into the wolf boy. He tossed him down on the ground and turned to Frank instead. This on emight be trickier. Stephen didn't have the patience to let this unfold itself, so he favored action. he pounced on Frank himself from behind and tussled with him, trying to drag him back away fromthe vampires who were backin gup again, trying to get far enough to make an escape.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-The Treehouse- More wolves come to town
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Love :: Seagull's Point :: The Woods-
Jump to: