Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-The Treehouse- More wolves come to town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkestic

Darkestic

-The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:18 pm

Sessi looks up at David as he was having one of his i don't know what to do trains her eyes stared at him as she curled a lock of her black hair in her fingers. "I don't think you are fully one. I mean, you don't transform as far as I see. But maybe the dog attack when you were young, just left a little in you. Enough to fuse some things with your blood." Sessi explained, it was the only thing she could say. She didn't know what to tell David, she was still a little shocked to hear about this herself. She ever heard of anyone recieving a little venom and not fully transforming, though that is only for vampires not the eurowolves as they called themselves. Sessi didn't know what to do; she didn't know what to say to David. "We'll figure it out. I'll call Vladimir and have him tell me everything about these. About Stephen and his pack's race. They are the first of their kind I have ran up against in my entire life. If you want? He isn't my favorite person, but..." She stands up looking at David brushing the back of her torn dress off as her sleeves had holes in them. Leaning against the wall she wasn't sure if she could hug him or not, it wasn't exactly the day that she planned. Looking to the corner of the room, her eyes widened in terror as she saw Julian's head sitting on the floor staring at her as MAria stood in the shadows watching them crying. Sessi stared at them for a moment. Ghosts? She kept seeing them, looking at David she tried to not look at what kept appearing.

---------

Joe wimpered as the toxins in his body surged through."I told you." Teagan warned. The two allowed the two vampires to get away; Frank landin on the ground turned his head and bit down on Stephen's leg. "How dare you?! It isn't your place to stop me!" Frank snapped. Daimen told Joe to stay in wolf form for a while till he felt well. Joe whined cause it hurt; Teagan helped Joe get on Daimen's back like a dead body being carried. "Its going to be fine Joe. We just have to think of a stratagy that doesn't involve death." Teagan told him. "Daimen come." He added as Daimen began following Teagan only to stop and look back at Stephen. "He isn't going to stop. You gave him the scent. He'll die before he stops."
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkesticrealms.com
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:31 pm

David concidered her words. It was true, he didn't transform, at least he hadn't yet. Maybe he wasn't a wolf. Adam never actually said... Sessi's darting eyes distracted him out of his thoughts. He followed her gaze over his shoulder, but he saw nothing. "What's wrong?" he asked. he knew she'd been acting strange lately and wasn't quite well, but he couldn't imagine what was bothering her about the crooked window.

Stephen snarled at the bite he received and jumped back as soon as the vampires were clear and out of danger. They disappeared. "We owed them Frank. For us, now is the time to play by the rules." Frank however seemed to angry to be reasoned with and Stephen understood. He even felt a little disgusted with himself, but what was there to do about it now? "I've let you get their scent on purpose, don't you see? It was a plan. You're free to hunt them again after today. I may even tag along if you'll let me." While he was talking, Megan had slipped away. She left with a last look at Daimen who was helping Joe. She grinned and turned away, running back to the treehouse. She gathered everything she could carry including some blankets, the rest of David's clothes, and his guitar which she strapped to her wolf back. She started for the cabin wonding if anyone had followed her.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:40 pm

Snapping back to reality for a moment, she walked up and just hugged David without saying anything. She didn't know if telling David she is seeing ghosts like she did six years ago was a good idea; he might call her insane or worse. Burying her head in his chest, the words just came out. "I keep seeing them. His head and her crying. The ghosts..." Sessi said sadly. She didn't want to see them anyone, and she didn't want to be called crazy.

--------

Frank jumped up to his feet snarling and growling at them. "Owed them? Owed them? How could you possibly owe those blood suckers? You allow Vampires in your territory to live. You allow one with your human boy. What kind of wolf are you?" Frank snapped and that is when Teagan stood next to Stephen as though challenging or taking sides. "You almost got your son killed." Teagan pointed out. Frank ran into the woods searching for the scent, while Teagan on the other hand was hungry from all the running.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:53 pm

David wrapped his arms around her and held her tight. He lay his cheek on the top of her head and they stood like that. "Sometimes I see my mom. When I'm dreaming." His voice shook, but no tears leaked from his eyes. "She's always staring at me, like she's sorry. But it's my fault. She should hate me." He wiped the first tear from his face with his arm and cleared his throat. "It doesn't matter. She's gone." His voice was more firm now, but he was on the brink of a breakdown. Be strong, David. Be strong for her. "They'll go away Sessi, they will. I know it."

Stephen didn't change his expression at Frank's accusation. "Certainly not one like you," he responded before Frank ran off. His voice held no venom, but something about them stung his lips like it was numbing them. He glanced at Teagan and then towards where Megan had been. She was gone. Then Adam's figure appeared in her place. Stephen thought he was dreaming, but the shock on Adam's face told him otherwise. He clearly hadn't run into them on purpose. "Uh, hey?" said Adam, unsure. "I...I was just hunting." Stephen looked him over angrily, but trotted away without a word. Adam sighed and looked at Teagan. "Thought he was going to eat me alive." Then he glanced at Joe who was lying across Daimen. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:11 pm

Tightening her grip a little, Sessi listened to his words. But Sessi doesn't dream, she doesn't sleep. She could understand his words, how though he felt like it was his fault. In a way Sessi still blamed herself for the whole mess. Him finding out about vampires, David freaking out, kidnapped, attacked, hunted, and his mother being killed she didn't know really what to do. Hearing him clear his throat, she got a feeling that there needs to be a subject change. "Think if I call Wesley to bring your gift and me something descent to wear. That the wolves will be mad?" she needed to change the subject before one of them broke down and she was afraid that it would be David. She didn't want him sad or freaking out. Thinking it best to try and keep what her mind is seeing to herself from now on.

----

Teagan looked at Adam for a moment. "Oh Nothing. Hunting Vamps. Joe getting poisoned. Frank freaking out. Frank biting Stephen and then running off chasing vamps. Other than that, everything is good." His voice came out almost as though the wolf is laughing. "Should we go with him Adam or follow you?" Teagan asked curiously as daimen waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:36 pm

David held her tight for another few seconds, but then took a half step back, still holding on to both of her arms. He chuckled, still forcing tears back. "I think they'd definitely be mad. It's probably better just to wait." He tipped his head to the side and considered a minute. "Thank you for the gift. I know you didn't have the chance to give it to me that way you wanted, but I love it anyway. It's the thought that counts." He smiled and leaned in to kiss her, gently. He wasn't sure if he even should. Both of them had been so traumatized lately...

Adam smiled at the sarcasm. He liked Teagan and Daimen. "You're welcome to come with me, but the cabin will be a little full. We're letting Stephen calm down a little. Maybe Frank could use the same. He winked and Daimen. "I know Megan will be glad to see you." He started to walk away, trustin gthat Megan would stop by the treehouse and pick up the stuff.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:16 am

Sessi smirked, glad at least something good came out of the day. "Why can't one day be spent like a normal couple?" She chuckled a bit. "this is getting to be normal. I should just start packing a hiking backpack and a hammer." She joked, of course the hammer would be to whop Megan over the head with if she tried to kiss David again. Looking up at David as he leaned down to kiss her, she still hated that she was short. But betted he would hate if she was taller than him. She gave him a kiss upon his warm lips gently, as her thoughts became happy. Though she hated the fact that she had to keep away from her family, she knew that they would do the same in her situation. Derik was willing to die and expose the family for Anna; but then her oldest and bestest of friend was with her. Back then she was silent and doing things not of her will; but for the sake of others. And at the moment, she slowly felt like she was going back into that life. The life she tried to leave, to be with David. Where she took orders, afraid for her family, like a cage. For this instant though, she just enjoyed what peace and happiness that David brings her. For if she has to run with the wolves, she'll run...run with the wolves.

--------

"Full? Who else do you have with you?" Teagan asked as he began to walk. "Daimen. Follow the scent and take Joe to the cabin to rest." Teagan ordered with a tilt of his head. Daimen ran ahead, careful not to drop Joe. He would be happy to see Megan, but worried about how the way Frank is acting the alpha might use that against him like he used Crossed against Teagan. "Is there a way you could tell Megan to let Cross down from the treehouse?" Teagan asked. "I don't like her being lone for long."

---------

Cross sat at the tree house near the entrance waiting. She got a feeling that something is going to happen. Looking down at the ground, she wondered how far a drop it is. She wasn't willing to jump out.

((OOC: Btw I went to the movies and it was great. I saw New moon. though I could do without the screaming fangirls))
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:37 am

David laughed at her suggestion. "What in the world are you planning to do with a hammer?" he asked. Just then the door creaked open and Megan walked in, her arms loaded up with stuff from the treehouse. David dropped his hands and sighed. She looked at the two of them silently for a minute, but didn't comment. Instead, she sat down on the dirt floor and leaned back against the wall. It had been a long day and Megan hadn't eaten for a while. No food, no energy.

Adam laughed. The cabin's not very big to begin with, but we've got Megan and the boy and that vampire girl that won't leave us alone." He shrugged. It doesn't sound like a lot, but when you're in a single room cabin, it's a bit crowded." I never got around to hunting... he thought to himself sadly. He was desperately hungry and knew Megan was the same. They needed something. He kept walking toward the cabin though. He was worried somethin gbad might have happened. "I think Megan's probably already back, but I can stop by there if you'd like. Unless you want to come..." He watched Daimen skip off ahead of him.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:54 pm

"No its ok. I can let Cross down myself." Teagan smirked, "don't let Joe see the vampire. He will go ape. And he needs to stay as a wolf." He joked, but the thought of a vampire that won't leave wolves alone is something he never herd of. Normally as far as he knew vampires stayed clear of them. "'I'll meet you there. I can follow the other two. Just hope Frank isn't going to use Cross as bait." Teagan bowed his head and then ran off.

Daimen slowly but finally made it to the cabin, dropping Joe outside he could sense Megan but a vampire as well inside. It wasn't the same scent, but he poked his wof head in with growl as Sessi took a few steps back away from David. She didn't say anything to Megan but looked at the wolf named Daimen. "Is little Joe alright?" Sessi asked. "Get out and leave them alone." Daimen demanded. She shook her head and stared at him as Joe's pain felt like it was subsiding. "Get out." Daimen snapped his mouth full of fangs at her. Sessi stood her ground and looked at the wolf. Turning his attention towards Megan, Daimen went outside to tend to Joe.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:09 pm

Adam nodded and hurried away for the cabin before anything bad could happen. he hoped Megan wasn't bein ga pain again. None of them felt like dealing with her right now.

David felt a growl come up to his throat as naturally as if he always growled, but this time he didn't try to stop he. He growled at Daimen. "Who are you to make her leave?" he demanded. He'd seen the wolf with the other pack, but why was he here? WHat happened to this being secretive? Megan however, glared at David. "Shut up, kid, you're making a fool of yourself," she told him. She started to follow Daimen outside to see if Joe was alright, but mostly she just wanted to flirt with Daimen.

Just as she reached for the door, Adam came bursting through it, knocking her backwards. She managed to keep her feet, but the look on her face as not pleasant. "Watch it!" she said, but calmed down when she saw it was Adam. "Sorry, Megs. I didn't expect anyone to be right there." He glanced at David and Sessi and then his eyes swept every corner of the room as if he expected someone to be hiding. "WHat's happened?" For some reason the room felt tense.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:21 pm

"Nothing." Sessi lied, she rather not cause trouble and get attacked again by one of the wolves from the other pack. Daimen stuck his head back in as a human wearing knee length jeans that hung off his waist. "Megan, you alright?" Daimen asked as he hauled the human Joe in. "What is that vampire girl doing here? Is she a snack?" Joe joked.as Daimen placed Joe in the corner to rest. Sessi could hear Wesley and Kelly's mind, they were watching them it might have been why Adam looked tensed. Keeping silent, she rather not lose a sibling today or have a wolf die.

-

Teagan made it to the tree house but Cross wasn't there. He wondered where she went, but then the scent of a vampire filled his senses as well as a wolf's that belonged to Frank. Jumping out the entrance to the ground, he sniffed the ground it was of two vampires he has never smelled before, their scent was different. As the other is Frank. Frank...Cross... Teagan took off after the three scents.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:45 pm

Megan batted her eyelashes and winked which looked rather strange all at the same time. "I'm fine, Daimen. But it looks like your friend couldn't say the same." She looked pointedly at Joe. David was also looking at Joe, bu this face was full of anger. He stepped in front of Sessi and glared at the injured boy. "You're th eonly one that's been snacked on today, kid." Already, he disliked Joe. Admittedly Joe had been raised by Frank so it wasn't his own fault, but David didn't want to make excuses for him. Megan shot an annoyed look at him, but Adam stepped between the two before more could be said. "Hey now, this place is cramped enough without everyone gnawing on each others throats." He looked around the room." Adam wasn't too excited about defending anyone or taking sides, so it was better to settle it before it happened. "If you can't handle being in here with the present company, then you can leave." He looked at Joe, then at David.

Then, he sighed and looked at his wrist, but he had no watch on. He ran his hand through his hair. It was rough being in charge. He smiled to himself but hid it quickly. "I never actually got around to hunting anything with all this mess, so I'm off. Whoever wants can come with me if they want." He growled threateningly. "And nobody will kill each other. Understood?" He looked accusingly at everyone in the room, waiting for everyone to agree or choose to come hunt with him. David bit his lip and glanced at Sessi.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:21 pm

Wesley and Kelly watched from the distance; Sessi walked outside and saw them sitting in a tree. Leaning against the cabin's outside the fresh air allowed the rotten smell from the wolves that had just arrived. They smelled like wet dog; keeping her eyes on David but also listening to her siblings thoughts. Staring at Adam for a moment. "No one will kill anyone. I'll just stand out here, but Adam." Sessi motioned a finger for him to come to her for a moment but didn't smile. Joe and Daimen shot their heads up as Teagan and Frank were running; one chasing vampires while the other is chasing all of them. Daimen smirked at Megan, giving her a wink. "I have to go megan. Stay safe. Joe you stay. Keep that blood sucker. That thing out there and the other two in the trees from attacking." Daimen ran out the door heading for Frank and Teagan. Watching him leave, Sessi looked inside at the wolves and then at David sadly. Thinking that it best she stay outside if Joe decides to go on a rampage. "Never mind Adam. Guess its not important. I'm sorry." Sessi jumped up and sat on the roof. Mouthing words to Kelly and Wesley across the way; they mouthed back.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:43 pm

David frowned when Sessi moved away from him to join Wesley and Kelly outside. He stared long and hard at Adam who glanced around one last time. When no one volunteered to go with him, Adam turned to leave. He opened his mouth to give Megan final instruction, but was interrupted. "I'll come." It was David. His eyes were hardened with resolve. Adam stared at him, perplexed. "You? But..." David's eyes showed no sign of relenting, so Adam shrugged. "Fine. But you'll have to keep up." He strolled out of the cabin, eying the vampires outside angrily. So much for his secret hideaway. Megan's eyes lingered on Daimen even though she was disturbed by David's request. "Bye," she murmured and looked away as he ran off. Her eyes narrowed when she heard the term 'bloodsucker'. She'd always hated the other wolves saying that. Adam nodded to Megan and cast a meaningful look at Joe before walking away. Megan glanced down at the injured boy and raised her eyebrows, unimpressed. She sighed, resignedly, and sat down. David hurried out the door after Adam, determined to keep up with him. He looked at Sessi where she was conversing with her siblings and he almost changed his mind, but he couldn't. He wouldn't. They walked off into the woods together.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:56 pm

Sessi turned to see David leave, thinking that he would be safe with Adam and might need some time alone. Hating to leave his side, Kelly used her skills to keep an eye on the two. Putting Sessi at ease a little. Wesley and Kelly kept their distance sitting in a tree still far from the cabin. bring food Sessi mouthed to them. Kelly and Wesley looked at each other and knew that Anna is cooking to keep herself relaxed. Her golden eyes, Sessi looked at the direction the David and Adam went into as she sat on the roof. Kelly stayed while Wesley went to get human food for the pack. He had to respect Sessi's choice to keep the peace. Kelly watched and let sessi know what is going on.

Joe looked at the almost empty Cabin with a vampire on the roof. He forced himself to his feet and walked outside looking up. He hated vampires with every bone in his body. Standing in human form; Joe made eye contact with Sessi unaware of her ability to read minds. "Get down here vampire." Joe told her angrily. Sessi didn't say anything. "I'm being good, and staying out of trouble as to not tick off Adam. So no." Sessi told him as she finally broke the silence. "Now! You stupid jap!" Joe yelled.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:10 pm

Adam walked calmly beside David who's gait was more nervous and twitchy. "So why the sudden interest in hunting, David?" he asked. David twined his hands together. "Well...I didn't really want to hunt, I actually wanted to-" Adam held up a hand to silence him. "Wait," he said. His face was screwed up in concentration. He forced his mind to block any vampire powers trying to listen in. He'd never enjoyed being spyed on. "Sorry, continue," he told David, his face still tensed. "I never was much good at this," he sighed. David hid a smile and kept walking, a little more relaxed now. "I just wanted to talk to you..." he said.

Megan had fallen half asleep before Joe stood. When he did, she flickered to life and glanced up at him. He left the cabin, so she got up and followed him slowly. She was supposed to watch him, so she couldn't let him stir up trouble and he looked upset. She listened from the doorway, frowning and shaking her head. She was about to tell him to knock it off when he yelled at Sessi, insulting her. She growled. That was too much. "Hey!" she yelled at him. She walked up in front of him and shoved him in the chest. "Watch your mouth, pup."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:19 pm

Sessi was a little surprised to see Megan telling someone to stop insulting her. "Wesley is bringing some food. I know you all are starving." Sessi explained as she could hear Wesley's mind coming through the woods with some food making sure Derik and Anna didn't chase him. Sessi was rather proud that Wesley learned that from him. Joe backed up a little from the shove. Kelly still watching over David. "I know you are not fond of vampires. but I don't like people going hungry. So please Joe, we have enough insanity around here." Sessi said; Joe frowned and scuffed off to the back of the cabin trying to figure out where the vampire is sitting on the other side. Sessi looked down at Megan. "Megan...I'm sorry. I know I screwed up your way of life. But-" Her mind picked up humans in the woods, and Sessi wasn't sure that it was a good idea to be seen or not. The sunlight shining in, Sessi's skin sparkled.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:26 pm

Megan rolled her eyes at Sessi and disappeared into the cabin. Did she have to be so formal? She always found it hard to take someone seriously when they were sparkly. As soon as she was in the cabin she noticed the scent. Humans... She glanced out the open door of the cabin, but she saw nothing. Nervously, she came back outside to check it out. She scanned around for any sight of the humans, but she couldn't see them. Only smell...
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:34 pm

Jumping off the roof as Joe transformed to go over the roof. He missed her and smashed his head into the side of a tree. Wesley arrived but paused when he saw that he stopped next to the wolf. Dropping the backpack of food and the picnic basket of hot meals, he jumped high into the tree. Their senses picked up humans still; looking into the humans minds Sessi found out that they were hunting for something. they are said to be hiding in these woods A train of thought entered Sessi's mind. Using her hands to make Kelly and Wesley hide; Sessi pulled the unconscious Joe into the cabin sitting him in the corner before closing the door. "They are not thinking about wht they are hunting for." Sessi got worried as Kelly showed that David and Adam were not in the same area as the humans.

four humans armed with rifles and shot guns walked through the woods searching for their targets. All men with tan skin and dark eyes; as they are from latino heritage. Vick leading them into the woods. They are hunting for the vampires and wolves they heard about living in the area. How people kept seeing giant wolves in the area.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:51 pm

Megan rolled her eyes at Joe's failed attempt to attack Sessi. took a few steps away from the cabin, trying to pinpoint where the humans were. She leaned in father and farther, trying to hear something, anything. She strained her ears and then...Slam! She jumped back, but the sound had come from behind her. She whirled around to see that everybody else was gone and the crooked door of the cabin had been slammed shut. "Wow, thanks!" she called back at the cabin sarcastically. Irritated, she walked out intot he woods a little ways, mumbling to herself about Sessi.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:59 pm

Sessi didn't mean to slam the door; the look on megan's face told her that it was something she shouldn't have done. Walking forward Sessi knew that she was being watched a human could see her. Looking up on a couple of trees up a hill; she could see a pair of human eyes staring at her. Acting innocent like a human she stared at them. "Megan..."

the humans followed Vick down the hill to the person they think to be human. They stepped down to the vampire known as Sessi as she stood there looking a little lost. "Excuse me. Have you seen large wolves? You look like you been through." vick asked. Sessi didn't motion any moment towars MEgan or where Joe was. "Um...no. I been hiking for the weekend. Haven't seen any. But I heard howls coming from the lake I believe." Sessi lied, backing away heading to the cabin hoping the humans wouldn't follow her. "Thank you." Vick told her, he began leading the men towards the lake but paused when he saw a giant paw print in the ground. Sessi froze, she had forgotten about all the tracks around the place.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:45 am

Megan whirled around to see Sessi back outside. She started to say saomething, but then she heard a man's voice from behind her. She turned back around and saw two men fully equiped with hunting gear. She didn't think much of it. It was deer season after all. But when they asked about wolves, she froze. If they knew what they were doing, they could see that there had been wolves here easily enough. She just hoped they were human. They sure smelled human. "Why do you think we're out here?" she demanded. "We've been out here six days in that rotted cabin." She looked at Sessi beside her and winked. "Don't be stupid Mary, it won't help nothing to lie." She rolled her eyes at the men. "Taumatized, that one." She shook her head and continued. "First night we hiked out here, we heard them blasted wolves. All around us, we heard 'em. So we holed up in that cabin for a few days, but obviously we needed out." She stopped to catch her breath and looked around her as if to check whether anyone was listening. "We said to each other, we said. 'Soon as daylight, we'll run for the hills!' That's what we said, but we di'nt ever do it. Too scared, that silly Mary." Now Megan made her face turn pleading. "Will you help us poor folks? THose wolves could come back anytime. We're experienced hikers, but, please tell us. Please, which way is the town?" Her eyes begged the man for help.

((Sorry about yesterday. My dad wanted to use the computer.))
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 12:28 pm

((its ok I left anyway. rofl))

The humans looked at Megan, Vick held his rifle in his hand as his three friends stood guard ready to shoot after what Megan said. Sessi felt insult cause Mary sounded almost Marie, it made her mind hurt. But she put on a scared face trying to go along with Megan plan. The human Vick didn't really buy it, the prints were too big for the creature to be stopped by a creeking cabin. "Alright girls. Town is East of here. Once you pass a clearing there will be a road. Careful there are vampires out here." The human said. Sessi smirked and started to giggle. "there are no such things as vampires sir." Sessi lied, of course there are vampires she is one. But she prayed Joe didn't wake up and come out in wolf form. With her being a vampire he just might. Vick split his men into two groups and made one set go north the direction Adam and David went. "That is what you think. Do you know which way the wolves went?" Vick asked, Sessi went silent. Her mind is worried about the two finding David with a large wolf. Pointing to the way towards town. "Last we saw, the doggies went in the same direction you told us to go." Sessi lied; and with that Vick and his partner headed in that direction. the sun came out of the clouds and Sessi was screwed if they turned around. She grabbed the food and went into the cabin quietly shutting the door. Looking at the still unconsious Joe. She thought about hunting for David and Adam to let them know. Poking her head out. "Want me to find David and Adam to warn them?" Sessi asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:41 pm

Megan watched the men leave and cast a glance at Sessi's skin turing shiny. "That was close," she commented when they were out of earshot." She snickered. "The doggies went the same way you told us to go!" she mimiced in a high pitch voice. "Psh..." She turned away from Sessi and started walking in the direction of Adam and David's trail. She didn't stop to look when Sessi called to her. "Do what you want, I'm going after them. I'm hungry and there's no use watching that boy when he's out cold. Besides, he's an idiot. He can go get hit by a train for all I care." She didn't phase into a wolf, but she was prepared to if she saw the men again. She could move faster a sa wolf and it would be less suspicious than if a human could run so fast. She could smell a kill ahead of her, so either the hunters had shot something which was unlikely or Adam had dinner.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:56 pm

Sessi wasn't being left alone with Joe, he would kill her. Sessi jumped up into the trees and began heading towards David and Adam. Following the directions that Kelly transmitted to her mind. Wesley kept an eye on he lonesome wolf from the tree whle Kelly watched for the hunters. the thought of a human seeing her or the wolves made her worry. Thinking about why the man sent the two men this direction.

The two that went in the direction that David and Adam were, were now running on foot. finding a trail on the ground; seemed like there was a human with them. One of their cellphones rang and the guy answered. "Yo." He said. "The two we met at the cabin. Go back. I think they are hiding something." a voice came through the phone, and suddenly Kelly's vision changed. Sessi stopped dead in her tracks on a branch feeling that she was so close to David. But then the wolf named Joe would be found out; Wesley and Kelly said they would look over him. so Sessi continued hoping that everything would be alright. The two humans began heading back hoping to not get caught.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-The Treehouse- More wolves come to town
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next