Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-The Treehouse- More wolves come to town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
The Reason

The Reason

-The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 2:24 pm

Megan kept on foot and didn't rush, so she was behind Sessi when the two men started coming back straight toward her. She gulped and looked around, but it was too late to hide. They'd probably already seen her. She waved feebly, her mind working furiously.

Meanwhile, Adam had listened to David's concerns and talked it over. Adam explained what he could to David, but even he didn't have all the answers. David was unlike anyone he'd ever met. All other wolf victims had died or turned fully wolf, never in between. Eventually though, Adam got too hungry to be patient with David any longer, so he told David to go wait near a tree while he caught something to eat. David was sort of excited to see Adam in action, but the kill wasn't exciting. Adam caught and killed a deer with one twist of his neck and that was it.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:12 pm

Sessi finally saw David as kelly's visions led her to him; the hunters though grew closer to where joe was, till they saw Megan. their eyes looked at her. Sessi didn't know what to do; if she attacked the humans David might think that she was like MEgan and the vampires that people tell; but if she doesn't they might expose or attack Megan and Joe. Looking at David sadly and towards the direction of the cabin, her mind kept going back and forth about what he might want her to do. Standing on a branch she looked down at him as Kelly began to panic in her mind. Humans have put a problem in the day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkesticrealms.com
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:38 pm

Megan stayed still until she realized they weren't confronting her. Not yet, anyway. She kept walking toward them, not directly looking at them, but they would know she'd seen them. She held her breath as she came closer. The humans shouldn't be able to distinguish her from any other human as she passed, but she had her doubts about the true identities of these men. But even up close, they smelled completely human. One more step and she'd be past them and free to continue if they didn't stop her. SHe sucked in more breath and closed her eyes.

A snarl ripped from Adam's throat as he stared hungrily at the kill. David watched, entranced by horror as Adam's eyes flared red and he phased into a human. He wasn't any more comforting in human form though. His muscles stuck out more noticeably than they had before and his teeth appeared to be sharper than was natural. David shrank against the tree without meaning to. Adam's teeth flashed and David looked away. He leaned his face against the tree and covered his ears, his whole body trembling. Werewolves and vampires and horrific monsters all around. The poor kid would be lucky to get out of this week with his sanity.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:46 am

Sessi jumped down from the branch and landed next to David. "Hi honey." she smiled. Her mind keeping an eye on the humans and on Joe. He was still unconsious. Looking at Adam, she didn't try peeking into his mind. "There are humans hunting for wolves out here. Big ones." She tried to hint incase there was someone trying to get into her head or something. There was something off about the humans; her eyes looked at David. Nudging David in the arm with a smile; her smile turned into a frown as Kelly saw the wolf named Joe waking up. She sort f laughed at what was going to happen.

----------

Joe awoke and charged out of the house as the humans ignore Megan thinking that she was looking for her friends. But the two saw Joe running out in wolf form glaring at them; his mind saying Oops...oh crap... Joe ran at the humans that is when Wesley grabbed Joe knocking him to the ground before the humans could get a shot off; "Run!" Wesley told them. Joe was now after Wesley; the humans began running they never saw a wolf that big and knew their weapons probably couldn't do anything. the humans took off over the hill not even lookin back; Joe chased Wesley through the woods. Till Wesley made a round and jumped over the cabin causin Joe to follow. The wolf hit his head into the tree again. Wesley laughed at the wolf but didn't insult him. Kelly smacked Wesley in the back of the head. "they saw big doggie and a guy knock over that doggie. What do you think they are going to say?" Kelly frowned at him; her voice stern and cold. "I'll tell you. They are goin to say oh a vampire and a werewolf going at it. Guess we better help those girls we saw who are at the cabin." Kelly frowned holding her head. Wesley rubbed the back of his head, he didn't mean to do it but he couldn't have the wolf kill the humans cause then more humans would come. they jumped back onto a high branch leaving Joe on the ground.

((Sorry about not coming on. Been busy sort of.))
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 9:05 am

((I understand. Times are tough. Smile ))

David jumped away fromt he tree when he heard a voice beside him. Sessi had startled him. "Oh...hi," he said and looked behind him. The horrific noises had faded and now Adam looked perfectly normal again. But there was still a half eaten deer carcass at his feet. David groaned and fell to his knees. He looked at up at Sessi from the ground and smiled feebly. "Sorry. Weak stomach," he said and tried to struggle back to his feet, but his muscles weren't cooperating. he was glad he hadn't been sick though. Adam shrugged at Sessi's announcement. "So? You don't really think they're a threat do you?" he licked his lips and then the tips of his fingers one at a time.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 2:00 pm

Sessi knelled down and rubbed David's back. "I didn't Adam, till Joe woke up and tried to kill the humans. Wesley stopped him; that boy joe ain't too bright." Sessi continued to rub David's back. "They brought human food for the pack and for you guys. Its at the Cabin." Thinking for a moment, she knew that her siblings would do as she said and keep to themselves. The smell of the dead animal entered her nose; smelling so good but not as sweet as David's blood. She kept her mind on helping the wolves and david. "Kelly sees that they may come back. Question is, how would they know about giant wolves and vampires?" Sessi asked.

--------

Kelly waved a hand at Megan as her mind saw more humans coming back.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:27 pm

David managed to straighten up. "How could they? I thought-" His mind was spinning. Complications were being added into his life at a dangerous rate and he was tired of it. He wanted to go home, but he didn't have a home. He wanted his mom back, but she too was beyond his grasp. He stepped baskwards away from Sessi's touch and leaned against a tree, breathing heavily. Adam glanced at him, looking a little concerned, but said nothing. "I don't know and I don't really care either. They're not bothering us any, yet. Humans can't manage to lay a single scratch on us that'll last for any period of time." He looked at Sessi symathetically. "Look, hon. I know you want to make everything okay for everybody, but it's none of our business and we're not going to risk our lives by trying to change it. You can do what you want, but kindly leave us out of it."

Megan saw Kelly gesturing to her, but she ignored it. She hated them anyway, why bother playing their silly game of cat and mouse. She wanted to get to Adam. After the humans had passed by without consequence, she emerged from the trees into Adam's view. She didn't wave at him, but walked straight up to the kill at his feet and looked down at it hungrily. Adam shook his head at her. "Not now," he said and pointed at David who was still shaking and looked sickened. Megan glanced in his direction and then phased into a wolf and started eating viciously despite Adam's instruction. Adam growled and kicked out at her, but she dodged his strike and then went back to her meal. Adam snarled again, but made no move to stop her. He wasn't a true alpha anyway and had nlittle power over her.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:47 pm

Sessi stared at Adam for a moment. "I don't expect your help. I don't really want it. You see, unlike my siblings who just blurt things out for no reason at times. I am willing to go into battle alone, if it means saving the ones I care for." Her eyes looked at David sadly, wanting to do something for him. Wishing that she knew a vampire that could reverse time to change what had happened. She let out a whistle and her siblings went home thinking it might be best. Her eyes stared at David and then at the wolves. "David its going to be alright. They will probably tell the police and end up being labeled insane. There is not much I can do David, to return what has been taken. Soon though I promise you. I will kill Gabrielle and Danielle like I promised." Sessi told David, her eyes showing seriousness. Knowing that Megan is rght here, as well as Adam. "I will do as you say Adam as ong as David is safe." Her seriousness turned into a smile as she turned to David looking like the sweet innocent girl that she portrayed. "Wanna go for a walk?" Sessi asked David. Her mind picked up someone in the woods, sounded familiar to her mind.

---------

Sophia walked through the woods with Reed by her side; her little girl appearance fooled everyone into thinking she was a small child when in fact she is twenty years old in human years not vampire. Her eyes dark eyes stared at the human walking with her. Oden had taken the human named Cross near a lake leaving her there as he lured the wolves somewhere else to murder them. they went to the cabin that the lakys spoke of, but there was no one in it but it smelled foul to Sophia's nose like werewolves. "Big doggies were here." Sophia spoke. Reed looked inside to see a few bags of food. "they left princess." Reed spoke holding his shot gun. Sophia looke at the prints on the ground leading somewhere other than where her brother was. reed and Sophia knew better than to follow the tracks without Oden. He was the real wolf killer with all the heads he has.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:50 pm

David nodded silently to Sessi's suggestion. His eyes stared straight ahead as if h e could see through the tree in front of him. Everything about him felt disconnected. He turned and it seemed to take minutes, hours. A single step toward her was like forcing himself through a brick wall. He concentrated and finally the strange sense was gone and he was next to her. Adam looked on blankly, unable to see David's internal struggle. Megan obliviously ripped at the carcass on the ground. "Yeah let's go," David said forcefully and started walking away, making sure Sessi was beside him. An angry shudder shook his chest as he gazed back at Adam and Megan. It wasn't the pack's fault, he knew that. Somehow, though, he couldn't help blaming everything new in his life for what had happened. Why had his mother chosen to move here? Why couldn't they have just stayed. Stayed forever. He reached next to him to take hold of Sessi's comforting hand and squeezed it gently.

Meanwhile, Stephen had been wandering the woods aimlessly since he'd spared Gavin and Danielle. His mind spun with the recent happenings. WHat with the David incident, catching up to the vampires, and reuiniting with the Bloodcross pack, and the loss of his pack, his only friends, the mental stress had overloaded the poor teen. He had remained in his wolf form since he'd last been in contact with Frank and the others right before Frank had attacked him. Without much of his human intellect intact, he'd defaulted to his wolfish mindset. A primitive and highly predatory killing machine. His creeping bulk slunk along the forest floor, his low slung belly almost rubbing the dead leaves at his feet. As he walked, a mysterious trail appeared before him. The alpha roared and sprung into action. He tore along the path, slowing as he got closer to his target. His eyes flashed and his claws sunk deep into the earth.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 11:14 am

Sessi stared at David and then looked at the wolves. A thought entered her mind, a yong vampire girl with a familiar mind set from the past. When David started walking away, she followed him walking beside him. Sophia...Oden... those names sounded so familiar. when david grabbed her hand and squeezed it, she actually noticed and snapped out of her trance. Something was bugging him, she could tell but figured she wouldn't pry. "David...would you like to go to england?" Sessi asked, she didn't know what to talk about really. but anything to keep her mind off from thinking.

------

Oden looked at Cross as he placed her in the water. combing his fingers through his dark brown hair; he made sure that none of his humans followed them. He was going to kill the pack leader one way or another. But got this feeling when Sophia didn't come, that she found who they are working for. Daimen and Frank were almost there, so Oden took off towards down to back track towards his sister. Daimen and Teagan got to Cross first before Frank came. they stood in front of Cross protectively. "Back off Frank. You have caused enough damage." Teagan snapped. "I am taking control." Teagan added with a fierce growl. Cross didn't know what to say; she just stared at them confused but also worried. "There are more vampires. They are huntin for you. Run. We have to get out of here." Cross yelled. Daimen bared his teeth at frank as e stood next to Teagan. "Are you listening?" Cross yelled.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:40 pm

David sucked in a sharp breath. "England?" he repeated. His father was in England. How on earth had he forgotten about his father? He shook his head in disbelief with himself. Did he know? David hadn't any idea whether international calls would have been made to inform him. He had assumed before that he'd be thrown into foster care if he didn't run with Sessi, but no...he'd go to his father. His wild eyes met Sessi's. Did he want to leave? David couldn't decide. "Sessi-" He broke off and looked away. Not wanting to be a wimp, he started again. "Sessi, I need to contact my dad. It's important to me." He gazed past her at the darkening landscape around him. "Will you help me?"

Stephen kept to the trail; a trail obviously vampire in origin. His nose led him through the dense forest to the edge of a lake. At the moment, Stephen didn't remember that there was a lake, but the alpha was out of his mind. Blindly, he raced toward the figures near the water's edge. They were hunched and misshapen, but Stephen didn't understand until he was very close. Once he could make out who they were and that they weren't vampires, he veered off course in surprise. The bulky wolf narrowly avoided grazing Franks shoulder as he skidded past him straight into the water. The icy douse broke the beast's concentration and for a brief moment, he was Stephen again. THe boy phased into his human form and jumped back out of the water, spinning around to see Cross, Daimen, Frank and Teaghan standing around. Knowing he'd looked completely ridiculous, he backed off a few steps and addressed them. "What's going on here?" His voice held authority that was no longer truly his. The wolf's cockiness was apparent even to himself, but now was not the time for hesitation.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:22 pm

daimen and Teagan frowned at Frank. But then they looked at Stephan. "We have a half breed freaking vampire and hunters, and you are fighting." Cross frowned, she wanted to smack both ofthem in the back of the head. Her eyes met Stephan's and knew that some order might come in. Teagan backed off and helped his love out of the water. "How many Cross?" Teagan asked. "I think two." Cross said. "That can't be. All we have seen in humans." Frank frowned. Daimen and Frank sniffed the air

------

Looking at David, she couldn't hear his mind but knew he was deep in thought after she asked that question. Hearing him though ask her to help him call his father, she was all to thrilled to be able to do something other than run and make more trouble. She hugged David as his skin felt really warm to her. "I'll do what ever you want me to...." Her mind thought of who it might be that sent humans into the forest. "We can go into town. And tell the wolves we are going to do something, and then make the call. Unless you want to help me find some reception out here." Sessi joked at the end, but twirled a pierce of his hair in her fingers with a smile on her face. the minds all entering her head except for David's. Just how she liked it. giving David a kiss on the cheek, she let him go and leaned against the tree with a smile on her face. she would do anything to make him happy. "David, if you wish to go to England though. I'm going with you." Her voice sounded a little serious but sweet at the same time.

---------

Oden and Sophia went into town, resting for the day sort of. Sophia forcing the human food down at the motel as she felt like she was going to be sick. Oden looked at pictures of his wolf kills. From what he has seen, he might have more fun killing them this time. "How many are we going for tonight?" reed asks with a smile.
"Two tomorrow. The female I sensed, and one of the males." Oden rubbed the top of his head.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:15 pm

Stephen's lips curled back at the tension in the air. Unused to being ignored, he repeated himself more loudly. "What's going on here!" he demanded. Stephen's head was not quite in the game yet. His predatory eyes flicked from figure to figure, landing on Cross. His tongue slid across his teeth.

David sighed as he looked toward the ground. He gazed at his old and dirty shoes and the muddy legs of his pants and realized that he'd been living in the woods. He hadn't actually stopped to think about it, but now that he did, it felt ridiculous. He accepted her hug and put his own arms around her loosely. "Thank you," he said solomnly. When she kissed him on the cheek, though, he let go instantly and flinched away. His eyes were wide and afraid as he looked back at her. He felt bad right away. "I-I'm sorry." He put his hands to his own forehead and pushed his fingers through his hair in frustration. "I didn't mean to do that, this is just so-" David looked slightly up and shook his head. "I'm so confused. I just need time to figure this out. To figure everything out." He managed to meet Sessi's eyes. "I can't go to England. Not now. But I need to talk to him, to my dad. He has to know." Even as he spoke, something twinged in the back of his mind. He pushed it away, but he could still here it. You're a wolf. A wolf.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:29 pm

Nodding her head, she understood what David was saying. but was sad to see David flinch away from her like that. It reminded her of the first day he found out she was a vampire. Stepping back, she bowed her head apologizing in Japanese. "I'm sorry. I forgot about the current events. But lets go to town." She nudged him with an elbow to the ribs. Grabbing his hand, she smiled looking at the direction towards town. His skin felt so warm to her, like warmer than normal. Remembering what the wolves saidbefore, her mind began to wonder. Kelly said he wasn't really human, but at the same time that he wasn't really a wolf. Sort of like a border line between. Suddenly some humans with Reed walked through the woods spotting the two standing thre. Sessi sensed their minds and what they were hunting.

---------

"We are having a debate wolfie. On whether Frank has the right mind to lead this pack." Teagan said, suddenly he and Daimen paused when they saw the look on Stephen's face. Joe came running and snarled at Stephen. "Lets get some rest everyone. We will hunt for those people before dawn." Teagan frowned as Cross hopped on his back as though to ride him. they headed towards the cabin as Daimen followed him. Joe and Frank snarled and growled angrily at them. "I'm not backing down as Alpha. Get back here and hunt those damn vampires. Kill that one that is with that boy and her family. Kill them all." Frank told them. Sessi heard that in her mind and Kelly saw it in her vision. It was something they had to think on.

--------

Oden and Sophia walked along the road planning to come upon some humans to eat. their thirst for blood is great. When they come across a couple of high school kids from the school, they found their dinner. And an hour later the police were there to find the bodies as Sophia and Oden put on an innocent act of just finding them.
Back to top Go down
The Reason

The Reason

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:34 pm

He squeezed her cold hand with his warm one and sighed. "Okay," he agreed and started walking with her. He thought back to the conversation he'd had with Adam about what he was. About what he'd become. He shuddered and put the thought out of his mind and focused instead on his feet pressing into the soft soil. He could hear his heart beating and smiled. He looked over at Sessi and realized she didn't have a beating heart. She'd never feel that beating inside her again. His hand trembled.

Stephen kept watching Cross as the wolves argued. She joined Teagan and they looked as though they were going to leave. His eyes traced their path, not paying attention to the argument going on. But the words "with the boy" caught his attention. He glanced at Frank. "Leave it Frank," he said more calmly than he thought he could be. "Just leave it." He started walking away into the woods, a plan hatching in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:44 pm

Frank frowned at Stephen and ran through the forest. Teagan ad Daimen broke away from Cross and ran over to Frank stopping him. "This is not our land. And we are not going to kill ourselves, cause you want to kill every single vampire." Teagan snapped his fangs. Daimen sighed and looked at them. "Stephen. I apologize for Frank's behavior." Daimen bowed his head.

-----

Sessi looked at David for a moment. Her honey eyes watching as she thought. The sound of his beating heart rang in her ears like sweet music. Music...how she missed singing and playing instruments. Leading him to town, Sessi kept her mind open. Suddenly death entered her mind as police showed her images of dead bodies while they saw. Teenagers dead in Seagull's point. Shaking the thought from her head, she tried to send the images away. "David, do you want to go to the store or something and grab some spare clothing." Sessi asked, squeezing his hand a little but not enough to harm him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town   -The Treehouse- More wolves come to town - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-The Treehouse- More wolves come to town
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4