Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The other new topic, woo!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Twilight

Twilight

The other new topic, woo! Empty
PostSubject: The other new topic, woo!   The other new topic, woo! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:04 pm

The still, quiet night air wrapped around this town like a welcome blanket. It was disturbed by only the sound of barking dogs, meowing street cats, and the occasional far away car alarm; the typical busy-city sounds. But it was interrupted further by the revving engine of Brad's mustang. He loved racing at night, the roads were less crowded and everyone was asleep. Besides the vampires, of course. Tracer's tongue lolled out his mouth, the wind catching the inside of his mouth to make the dog look utterly hilarious, while his ears flopped about behind him. At least he wasn't drooling on the car. "Almost there," he said to Grace who sat beside him. Her scent was, despite the rolled-down windows, filling the inside of the car with her intoxicating scent.

As the red-and-white mustang rounded the final corner, Brad's house came into view. It was none other than Portsburg's lovely apartments tat unknowingly housed two vampires. "Beautiful, isn't it?" he asked jokingly. The outside of the apartments were nothing special; it was the inside that was what it was all about, and even then, to Brad, it wasn't much. Brad slowed and pulled into a parking spot, immediately catching the thoughts of Stan, the owner. "Ooh, you've never met Stan, have you?" he asked. "He's... Something else." Brad meerely smirked at Grace and pulled the keys out of the ignition. Tracer followed his master out of the vehicle and they entered the "fancy" apartments.

Tracer obviously knew right where to go; the dog headed straight to the stairs, but waited at the base for his master to join him. Brad raised his hand and gave his best at a polite smile at the lanky black-haired man who stood at the counter. Stan was a wimpy looking dude, but he was nice enough. The guy never seemed to leave this place. Stan returned Brad's half-smile and saw the girl who entered after him. "Got you a girlfriend, huh?" he commented. Brad gave him a chuckle and reached back to take Grace's hand. "Just wanted her to meet you," he replied. "Grace, this is Stan. Stan, this is Grace." Tracer barked imatiently at the base of the stairs. "And we all know who he is," Brad added, giving his dog an exhausted look. The dog wasn't one that was too keen on waiting.

(I kinda power-played, but I tried not to xD If you don't like it I can change it easily. :B)
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: The other new topic, woo!   The other new topic, woo! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:18 pm

( no prob. I'll post in a in a few min. We all power play once in a while lol )
Back to top Go down
https://coldbloods.rpg-board.net
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: The other new topic, woo!   The other new topic, woo! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:55 pm

Grace stared up at the tall, majestic building that Brad pulled up to. Wouldn't have thought any less than this, Grace thought with a smile. Of course Brad would live in the ritsyest appartment in town. The boy had class.
The appartment reached high into the cold, dark night. Having not looked at the time for some time, Grace glanced down at the dashboard clock. It read 11:30. Grace almost felt like making fun of her non-sleeping self by fake yawning. This would be about the time that night time clubbers would be entering the dark, flashing, rythmic beating rooms. Sadly Portsburg was devoid of any clubs.
Tearing her eyes away from the building, she gracefully stepped out of the car. There was a large door brightly litt just a few paces away from where the car was parked.
Traisping up to the door, Grace followed Brad through it. Inside the lobby was, like the door had indicated, bright and clean. You could basically see yourself in the marble floor.
Grace noticed that Brad was talking to a young man at the check in counter. He looked nice, so when Brad introduced him as Stan she flashed him a white smile.
" Hey, Stan. How are you," She said still with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The other new topic, woo!   The other new topic, woo! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:47 pm

Stan returned Grace's polite smile with one of his own, and also gave her his typical "stan-wave," which looked really dorky. At least he was trying to act "cool." Brad only smirked and said a quick goodbye as he lead Grace to the stairs where Tracer was no longer. Instead, the dog was now at the top. He gave the couple an impatient whine and headed off down the hallway toward their room.

When Brad finally got to the door, he fumbled for his keys in his front pocket, unlocked the door, and pushed on inside. Tracer knew right where to go; straight to his corner where the large pillow layed. "So, here it is," Brad said, making a show on sweeping his arms across the room. It was nice and big; three rooms, but they were all connected besides the bedroom, which was empty since there was no bed. The couch that domicated the living room looked new even though it wasn't. He'd had it for a while now. On the wall closest to them was a music lover's paradise. A large state-of-the are sterio sat in the corner, surrounded in Brad's favorite CDs. Along the wall were shelves with even more CDs, arranged alphabetically and organized by genre. The flat screen TV sat in front of the couch between two windows; each draped in black and white transparent curtains. The main area was clean, besides his dog's bone... Sitting in the very middle of the floor. "Really?" Brad asked his dog, pointing at the bone. He turned to Grace, fake tragedy in his eyes. "It was clean before, I swear. The dog left the bone. Don't punish me!" He made another show of "protecting himself" if she were to hit him. Then, out of no where, he came out of his defensive posture and let his lips finally meet hers. The kiss was sweet, but short, and Brad pulled away quickly. He wasn't ashamed or embarrassed, he just wanted to know if he was doing the right thing. He wanted nothing more than to wrap his arms around her again like he had at the movies and let her scent overwhelm his sences.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: The other new topic, woo!   The other new topic, woo! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:13 pm

Grace followed Brad upstairs, anxious to see what his apartment looked like. If it was anything like the outside, it would be a wonderful sight. She was still laughing to herself about Stan when they reached his door. The human was just so silly in his way he waved and his attempts at 'coolness'. Grace found that she could see them getting along well.
When Brad opened the door, Grace was greated to a interesting sight. The room was beautiful with a huge, elegant, couch dominating the floor.
The stereo was extremly impressive along with the big T.V. She wondered breifly what he liked to listen to. The flute and violin was one of Grace's favorite instrument combinations. The sound was just so soothing and beautiful. Maybe Brad enjoyed them too.
The windows were what really caught her attention. The room was dark other then some dim lights atop the tall ceiling. Even though it was night, Grace could imagine already the light streaming in through the black and white drapes. The image made her remember how amazing Brad looked in the sun. It was something that she would never forget.
Brad's strong, deep voice brought her out of her thoughts. He was talking about the half-eaten bone in the middle of the floor. For some reason, he thought she would be bothered by its presence. She was in the process of telling him that the bone didn't bother her one bit, when Brad's scent was suddenly all around her. One minute he was making a funny defensive stance and the next he was kissing her. She definitly preferred the kissing.
Kissing Brad, was like nothing she had ever experienced. It made her feel as warm as if she was standing in direct sunlight. His lips fit with hers in a perfect but not perfect way. Wrong but somehow so right. Which in Grace's book equaled perfection.
All to soon Brad broke off the kiss. Grace wondered if she had done something wrong. But when she looked up she saw that he hadn't wanted to end it, he was just trying to be polite to her. Well, she thought with a evil grin, I'll knock that politeness right out of him.
" I'm not finshed punishing you yet," She said with the same evil but sly grin. She started back where his kiss had left off but this time she passed the akward first kiss phase. No, Grace had tasted perfection and she wanted more. Her hands tangled in his soft hair as she brought him nearer. Her lips moved tiresly against his in a rythmic fashion.
She had kissed other guys, not many, but none could compare to the absolute love and joy she felt when she kissed Brad.
The passionate kisses turned to slow lip touches as Grace brought the kiss to a great ending.
When she broke apart, Grace didn't smile, even though that what she was doing inside. No, she stared deep into his eyes seeing everything. Not taking her eyes off him, she guided him to the couch. She wanted to feel his arms around her. To feel accepted.
( wow that was intence. Sorry if it was too intence I'm kind of emotional right now )
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The other new topic, woo!   The other new topic, woo! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:33 pm

(xD no worries, I'm kinda in a writing mood now, so mine is gonna be a bit different than the other's I've posted :-P)

What Brad saw made him smile with delight. He leaned in half way and happily met her lips with his own. He moved them with hers in an intricate dance with one another. The feeling that coursed through him at that moment was amazing, and he couldn't hold it back. He loved her. That was the only explination for it. As he felt her hands in his hair, twisting her delicate fingers in the brown, messy hair, He slid his hands around her back, bringing her ever closer. As she began to bring the glorious, passionate, wonderful (exciting, amazing, beautiful, etc...) kiss to a halt, Brad returned her last movements with gentle, sweet kisses. He opened his eyes, not remembering even closing his them, and stared into her eyes that were almost exactly identical to his. His face was non-smiling either, even though bursts of joy were going off inside of him. He kept his face closer to hers, letting their noses touch, then bringing their foreheads together, until he felt her gently leading him to the couch. He didn't argue or refuse, but instead followed willingly, his arms still refusing to let go of her for one moment. He had kissed girls, a lot of them, but they didn't mean anything--anything--to him now. Grace was his life. That's all she'd ever be. She was the reason for his existance; she completed him. She was so perfect for him. He smiled at her words; a small smile that soon disappeared again. He gave a very slight chuckle, and found he was breathing harder. "I hoped not," he replied playfully.

(... I keep wanting to type Bert instead of Brad for some reason xD And yeah, that was a... fun? post to write. xD I've never done this before, lul. )
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: The other new topic, woo!   The other new topic, woo! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:58 pm

( lol Bert the vampire! FUNNY!!!!! )
Grace could immediatly tell that she had made the right choice in pushing the kiss that far. Now she was curled up against his strong, marble chest. She pressed her nose gently to his shirt, and was rewarded with his clean scent. Musk, forest, and the smell of fresh rain invaded her mind. She would never be complete without having to smell that everyday.
The fact sent a tingle through her. Grace needed him more than anything. Her thirst could be pushed back if it meant that she could spend more time with him. The feel of him, the scent of him, and the taste of him which even now still lingered.
Love couldn't describe her feelings, even though if one were to ask it would be much easier to state that she loved him. She'd never look at another vamp male ever again. How could she, when she had Brad. He was perfect.
Grace traced the hardness of his abs. Even though the shirt hendered her veiw she remembered exactly the details from that fateful day at the beach. Then, running her hands up, she slid them around his neck in a gentle but firm grip. Well, lets put it that no one could tear her away if they at all wanted to.
Bringing her head up a little further, she kissed him lightly on the neck. Grace could tell that he didn't wear any brand of cologne because no one on the entire planet could copy the enticing scent that was Brad.
" I'm yours," She mumbled into his shoulder, as she put her head there.
( Lol im listening to Jason Miraz's I'm yours. So thats probably what inspired me to put that there. Hey question where is matt and Jenna? )
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The other new topic, woo!   The other new topic, woo! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:19 pm

(They're still walking out of the movies xD)

Once Brad felt the couch bump into the back of his legs, he made his way down with her on top of him. Keeping his arms wrapped around her, still refusing to let go, he only watched. He felt her hands slide up around his neck, then felt her soft, sweet kiss that soon followed. Her words were a meer whisper, but Brad could hear them clearly. He lowered his head so he could kiss her soft red hair that he'd come to love. The scent of it was amazing, and he felt like he wouldn't ever be able to move from that spot. "As I am yours," he replied quietly, talking in her hair. He slid one arm up so he could stroke her cheek gently. Her skin was like marble; hard, yet soft and perfect at the same time. The hand that was stroking her cheek moved up to wipe away her hair from her face, then returned to her delicate cheek. His lips moved down to her forehead and he closed his eyes once again.

"I love you."

(... Oh I can't help it. AWW! xD)
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: The other new topic, woo!   The other new topic, woo! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:46 pm

Grace's scalp tingled in reaction to Brad's cool, sweet breath in her hair. The words he spoke next seemed so unreal. Happiness raced through her being, as the words actually sank in. She had someone be there for her.
Of course, she had Jenna, but with Brad there was so mutch more. When she was sad or angry she could be able to count on him being there, his big, strong arms a safe place to lay. His words would keep Grace smiling until the end of time. Jenna was a friend and a great sister, but Brad was a lover, and a portector.
Brad's strong, perfect and beautiful hand came up and stroked her cheek. The touch was so gentle and welcome that she let out a small moan pleasure. Brad's hand suddenly disapeared and she was about to complain when she felt his fingers sweep a few strands of hair away from her golden eyes. How could she deserve a god as sweet as Brad?
His hand was replaced back to Grace's cheek. The now familiar tingle whipped through her small body, making her toes wriggle.
The words he uttered, as his lips rested on her forehead, was something she ahd been silently begging for him to say. Having your vampire sweetheart be a mindreader sure did make it easier to tell him what she wanted.
" How could I not love you," She said softly. Bringing Brad's head down she she could more easily accomplish her next action, Grace leaned in closer. First her nose brushed softly against his, and then her lips met his. The kiss wasn't as tentative as the fisrt, or as needy as the second, it was more loving and it fit the moment perfectly.
After a minute or two Grace drew back, kissig him one last time on the tip of his model like nose. She placed her head on his chest, right over where his heart would have been. The silence was so conforting; it reminded her that they were the same.
" I wish Jenna and Matt wern't coming. Even if thats selfish, I don't feel like sharing you right now," She said with a frustrated sigh.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The other new topic, woo!   The other new topic, woo! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:55 am

Brad happily met her kiss with his lips. This one was sweet and full of love and by far his favorite out of the other two they'd shared. Once she pulled away, planting one last kiss on the tip of his nose, he continued to kiss her hair in small, gentle movements. This is was so much better than the movies, he felt amazing with her in his arms. She completed him, and he was more than happy to hear her confession for him. He could read it in her mind all along, but hearing it outloud was just so much better. "Mhmm..." he mumbled quietly into her hair, agreeing to her words. He finally broke off and simply rested his cheek on the top of her head. "Jenna is going to have a hard time getting you alone with me around," he said, giving a small chuckle. "And you know they don't have to come here. What about your house?" he suggested, suddenly not wanting them to come either. A small protective tingle ran through him, but he laughed it off inside him. Jenna was going to have some competition now, it seemed. "I don't want to share you either."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: The other new topic, woo!   The other new topic, woo! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:04 pm

( Thx for suggesting they go home. Casey really wants to rp and Grace needed to be home for that )

" Thats a great idea," She said sitting up to look at him, she was now just sitting in his lap. Grace had been trying to figure out a way to keep them away or for them to leave. It was nothing against Matt or Jenna, she just didn't trust herself to behave. As always Brad had solved her problems.
An image came to her head. Moonlight bathed the couple sitting on the slanted, but sittable place on a roof. Arms intwined, the couple shared laughs while the monlight made there skin seem even paler. Slowly a orange globe of light peeked up from the horizen.
The roof would be a perfect place; it was so romantic. But they needed to hurry if tey were going to catch the sunset.
" I know the perfect place to go there," She said with a smile. She hoped Brad would enjoy it. Suddenly, she remembered Trace. " Will he be okay without you. I hope he's not mad about me taking you away," She said looking towards the sleeping dog.

Last edited by Rose on Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The other new topic, woo!   The other new topic, woo! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:21 pm

(And I thought vampires couldn't ear or drink anything xD)

As Grace sat up, Brad sighed and heaved himself so that he was sitting also, though she stayed on top of him still, and his arms remained wrapped around her. He listened to her words as he leaned in closer and burrowed his face into her neck, softly kissing her perfect skin. Her suggestion made him hesitant, but he agreed nevertheless. He just simply didn't want this moment to end. "Tracer will be fine," he mumbled against her neck. "He won't mind if you take me for a bit." He smiled. "I'll let you lead." He withdrew from her perfect features regretfully. Vampires had supernatural speed, and it was well past midnight, which meant they didn't even have to take a car or whatever. Brad let his leg drop from the couch, and it just happened to land on the remote, which turned on the HD TV on the channel he'd been watching before; the news. Brad groaned. The human news didn't intrest him. But a headline caught his eye. 'Hiker found dead,' it read. "Seems we have another vampire here," Brad murmured as the news report stated that the blood had been drained from him, though it appeared he had slipped on a rock. Bending down, Brad picked up the remote and flipped off the TV once again. His face held no shock, though he was disappointed that there was a human drinker here.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: The other new topic, woo!   The other new topic, woo! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:59 pm

Grace listened intently to the newsreport about the dead hiker. It was obvious that a bloodrinker had invaded there territory. She'd probably be getting some crap from the mutts tomarrow. But right now she didn't want to worry about bloodrinkers or troublesome werewolves, even though she knew she should.
" Yeah, I think your right," Grace said looking on as the camera zoomed in on a bruised and paled body, an obvious drain. Normally she would be out the door hunting down the creature immediatly. But not tonight, she had other things to do.
Grace took the t.v going off as a sighn that Brad was ready to go.
" Come on, I actually need it to be somewhat still night for this to be perfect," She said grabbing his marble hand. Grace had noticed his hesitaiton and wanted to set him right.
" Don't worry, its really a simple place. But the veiw is spictacular," She urged reasuredly as she lead him out the door.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The other new topic, woo!   The other new topic, woo! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:11 pm

Brad shrugged and didn't mind at all when she took his hand in hers. It was past midnight, so Stan would be in his room or gone to his house or wherever he lived. Brad really didn't know. Locking the door quickly and sending a last glance to his dog that was still fast asleep on his pillow, (the dog could sleep through practically anything) he followed Grace willingly to wherever she had in mind.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: The other new topic, woo!   The other new topic, woo! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:24 pm

( Hey umm I had a brain mix up when I wrote the post about the champagne. This book seriers Im reading they can still drink, but yeah srry lol. I feel like such an idiot. I'll edit it right away )
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: The other new topic, woo!   The other new topic, woo! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:37 pm

( hopefully I can get some things right this time )
Sidiling out the door, Grace released Brad's hand when she was sure that he would follow. Sharing this place, her place really, was like letting him see her heart. Well since he already own it then why shouldn't he be able to see whats in it, she thought to herself.
Flying down the stars, she check to make sure Brad was still following. Grace also kept a look out for light nigh walk ins from nightclubs. She doubted, though, that there would be any, and if one happened across it would most likely be drunk. The way the humans inhaled alcohol was disgusting and down right distrubing to her. They had no right to call her kind monsters when they became even crueler ones by the drink.
Grace skipped into the lobby, and, after listening to make sure Stan had gone home, she skipped out the door.
Standing on the cold sidewalk, you could tell that no one was about. The streets were silent and dark; the moon barely peeping out from behing a bank of clouds.
" I think it'll be safe to run, don't you," She asked, turning to get Brad's opinion.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The other new topic, woo!   The other new topic, woo! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:20 pm

Bounding easily down the stairs, Brad followed Grace more slowly. For some reason he couldn't hear her thoughts right now for some reason; actually, he could, they were just kinda... Jumbled. Stuffing his hands in his pockets as he passed the front counter, he exited the front doors to his apartment building. "Where are you thinking of going?" he asked, meerely nodding to her question about running. He loved the night. "I can't read it clearly in your mind... Are you trying to hide it or something?" Or maybe I'm just out of it right now, he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: The other new topic, woo!   The other new topic, woo! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:56 pm

Grace smiled at Brad's confused expression. Not thinking about the place she was going was working. She hated keeping him in the dark, but she wanted him to not have any idea where she was taking him.
" Oh, no you don't. Its a secret. But I know you'll love it," Grace said laughing, her fire red ringlets bouncing. When Brad said that he'd love to run the conpetitive spirit entered her mind. She considered herself a fast runner but Grace didn't doubt that Brad would be as fast or maybe faster.
" Hey come on, lets have a race. See if you can catch me," Grace giggled, then suddenly turned on her heel and dashed in the direction of home. The game was on.
( continued in the forest after Brad posts )
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The other new topic, woo!   The other new topic, woo! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:35 pm

Brad only smirked at her, said "I'd love to," as she dashed off, then he, too, turned and ran. He knew she was faster; strength was more his thing. Didn't mean he couldn't race anyway. He was frustrated not being able to read her thoughts; he'd always been able to hear everyone else's, and having her jumble that ruined the fun of mindreading. But, being the "good sport" he was, he only smirked it off.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: The other new topic, woo!   The other new topic, woo! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:32 pm

( continued in the forest )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The other new topic, woo!   The other new topic, woo! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The other new topic, woo!
Page 1 of 1