Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New topic, woo!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Twilight

Twilight

New topic, woo! Empty
PostSubject: New topic, woo!   New topic, woo! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 4:14 pm

(I couldn't think of a title xDD And I'll use this topic for Matt too when he and Jenna get here, lul)

Brad sped through the streets, his hand somehow finding it's way back to Grace's soft, gentle, yet strong hand. He felt so different around her, and he liked it. He felt like he could be himself and now have to worry about what others thought. As the turn neared, Brad slowed so he wouldn't loose control of his mustang, then pulled to a gentle stop in front of the girls' house. "Be back in a sec," Brad said quickly before hopping out of his car, not caring to shut his door, and bounded to the front steps. He opened the front door and right as he did so his dog, Tracer, the clumsy german shepherd, came barreling from the couch to jump on his owner, who crouched and laughed as his dog covered his face in licks. "Hope you didn't eat the cat," he said sarcastically. The dog would eat anything, but he was too much of a softie to harm any living thing. He was a wuss, really. Running past Brad, Tracer made his way to the mustang. Without a second glance, the dog launched into the driver's seat, gave Grace a strange look, and hopped reluctantly into the backseat. Brad burst into laughter as he walked back to the car. "You took his spot, he used to always ride in the passenger seat. Your gonna have to make that one up to him it looks like." Sliding into the leather seats, Brad cracked the back window just enough for Tracer to stick his head out. Closing his door, Brad turned to Grace. "If you don't need anything I guess we'll go," he offered.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

New topic, woo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New topic, woo!   New topic, woo! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:46 pm

Grace looked at her humble yet beautiful house. The clouded moon sent specklels of moon light scattering across the walls. She wondered to herself how Brad's house would look like. Most girls would be scared to go see a guy's house, expecting to see tones of trash and dirty laundry lying around. But, somehow, Grace seriously doubted Brad's house was going to be like that.
She looked up just in time to see Brad coming out with Tracer. The dog was starting to grow on her, he was just so cute and fun. Kind of like Brad. She heared what he said about the cat, and giggled. The cat was most likely still alive if she knew Tracer.
Grace was greeted to Tracer who jumped into the car. He gave her a look and then jumped into the back.
" I'm sorry Tracer. I promise I'll give him back to you when I'm done," She teased giving Tracer a gentle pet. Then sat back and winked at Brad.
" Lets burn some rubber," Grace said laughing.
Back to top Go down
https://coldbloods.rpg-board.net
Twilight

Twilight

New topic, woo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New topic, woo!   New topic, woo! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:50 pm

Brad just nodded, grinned, and tore out of the driveway. The night had grown darker, and he sulked, remembering what tomorrow was. High school. Fun. Even though he didn't mind the gawks girls gave him, the classes, or the teachers... Hearing that many thoughts was just really annoying. Brad was good at blocking out unwanted thoughts, but there were just too many at school.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

New topic, woo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New topic, woo!   New topic, woo! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:52 pm

Grace had watched the beautiful city lights flick by as she raced in the nearby woods. The ground that she was running on was tougher than her woods floor back home. So thats how she knew that she was almost there when her footsteps were muted by the grounds covering of decaying leaves and soft soil.
The musky smell of the encrouching trees was the perfume of her life. The tall, towering oaks and ceders her backdrop. When Grace had first arrived here, with a newborn Jenna in tow, thinks hadn't looked very good. Jenna had already succed in getting away from her twice and that had meant the life of two humans. They needed a safe outof the way place, where no one would come looking if things turned ugly. Grace had scoured the most succluded neighborhoods, and yet they were always to open. To clear her head, she decided to hunt. Jenna was safe in a locked hotel room. Grace had been tracking a herd of deer and planned to bring back some meat to Jenna who needed to be introduced to it now. But Grace's plans took an unexpected turn when she chased a deer right into a clearing where her future house stood.
The house was old and run down. The style dated back to the early 1800's hundreds, so Grace didn't have to worry about the previous owners coming back. It was the perfeect place to live if you didn't want to be found. The romodeling would have taken well over a year if a human was doing the repairs, but with a vampire behind it it only took a week. It would have been shorter but Grace could never get the right color for her room. The first night, Jenna out on her first real deer hunt by herself, Grace found her thinking place. She had been looking out the bay window for her sister, when she noticed that the roof was angled enough for her to sit confortingly on it.

Coming into that same clearing she stared up at the place of her thoughts. Jenna didn't even know about it, Grace preferred to keep it to herself for some reason. Just the idea of having a place that only you know about was inticing to Grace. But know she wanted a very special person to share it with. Turning to look behind her, she waited for him to appear.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

New topic, woo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New topic, woo!   New topic, woo! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:16 pm

At this speed, the background seemed to melt away. Brad, knowing he'd already been beaten, sped through the woods of Seagull Point that he'd come to grow very attached to in the past days. Grace's throughts were just ahead, and he slowed down automatically. Hiding in the shadows, he glanced up at where she was looking, before she turned to see if he was there. Stepping out of his concealment with his hands in his pockets, he made his way to her side, still looking up at the rooftop and the clear view it had of the sky. "So this is what you've been hiding from me," he said, finally turning a grin on her. "Nice."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

New topic, woo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New topic, woo!   New topic, woo! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:48 pm

" Oo, you wern't susposed to see it until we got there. But I'm glad you like it. Come on if we head up there now, we might get to see the sunseet," Grace said taking Brad's hand. Running through the open front door, Grace raced up the long stairs. Then she suddenly remembered that he hadn't seen her room. Hoping to God that it was clean, she walked in.
Lilly was sitting placidly on the white down conforter apparently just waking from a nap. Thanking her lucky stars that the room was spotless, she walked over to the window. Letting go of his hand, Grace stepped out onto the tiled roof and scooted over to sit down. Waiting for Brad, she noticed that the horizen was just started to take on a pinkish tinge. Right on time, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

New topic, woo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New topic, woo!   New topic, woo! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:41 pm

Brad followed Grace into her house, then was suddenly almost dragged into her room. Please let it be clean, he heard her think. That made him chuckle. When he entered her room, her scent exploded all around him. The room was spotless, and it looked like it fit Grace perfectly. Spotting Lilly on her bed, he gave the cat a very small pat with his finger, then climbed our of her window and onto the rooftop easily, sliding into place next to her. The sight was beautiful; the light early twilight sky surrounded everything, and there were even a few morning stars out. "Okay, you were right," he said. "This is beautiful." He turned to her and his expression softened into one he'd made just for her; it was full of concern and love, no one until now had ever seen this side of him before, though a soft smile still remained on his face as he said the most cheesiest of lines ever. "Though not as beautiful as you." The small amount of sunlight glittered over her features, and the twilight sky outlined her beautifully. This was much better than his old apartment.

Last edited by Twilight on Fri May 01, 2009 2:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

New topic, woo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New topic, woo!   New topic, woo! Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:29 am

( great post twi but its almost morning not almost night lol. They have school in the morning )
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

New topic, woo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New topic, woo!   New topic, woo! Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:37 pm

(Ah, my bad xD I thought you said sunSET in one of your posts and it threw me off xD I'mma edit)
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

New topic, woo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New topic, woo!   New topic, woo! Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 5:49 pm

Abigail approached the house cautiously, but she was pretty sure the vegeterian vampires were here. She wasn't the best tracker, far from it in fact, but when she was focused she could usually find who she was looking for eventually. And as a vampire, she had an unlimited amount of time. Luckily, she had made it before the sun had risen completely, or else she might have been spotted running at an unbelievable fast pace.
She closed her eyes for a moment, preparing herself for what she was about to do. A permanent switch of her lifestyle, or a complete failure was waiting. Either one sounded scary, but then a picture of Nick flashed through her mind, and she was ready. She opened her eyes, and took a step forward. She glanced about, looking for any movement, but she couldn't find any. Well, what did you expect? An extremly pale teenager with golden eyes coming out to get the paper? She scolded herself, taking another step forward.
Then, she saw it. Only by a streak of luck had she seen the two figures on the roof. She started to raise her hand to wave, but then lowered it. The two people were obviously having a good time. She wasn't sure whether she should interupt, but then decided that they would have to deal with it. "Hey!" She called, knowing that if they were vampires, they would hear her.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

New topic, woo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New topic, woo!   New topic, woo! Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:31 pm

Jenna barely looked at her steering wheel as she sped down the dirt road that led to their modern home. Being a vampire, she could scent that Grace and Brad had already passed through but there was anouther scent that loomed there too. It smelled a little like anouther vampire, but Jenna couldn't exactly place it. Matt's Lamborghini smoothly rolled over all the tree roots that had made Jenna's mustang shake earlier that day. They turned a corner and then saw the house. The early sun hadn't reached all of it yet and half was left in shadows.

"What's that smell?" Jenna asked, with a disgusted look on her perfect face. It was really strong now that they were closer. "It smells like...... blood. Human blood," she whispered. It could mean one of two things-- a newborn which would be very strong and dangerous, or not a newborn who chose to drink human blood. Either way, it could mean danger but with four vampires here they would most definatly win against either one.

Jenna's golden vegetarian eyes darted around for the source of the smell while she listened for Matt's reaction.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idk.com/idk
Rose
Admin
Rose

New topic, woo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New topic, woo!   New topic, woo! Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:05 pm

( I know I havnt posted for a while but plz have patience. Im quite busy with this drill team tryout thing and I hope you guys will understand if I cant get on every day. )
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

New topic, woo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New topic, woo!   New topic, woo! Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:36 am

Grace gazed into the eyes of her dearest love. The sun's light reflected brilliantly off his beautiful eyes that were staring deep into her very soul. As the sun moved steadily higher over the horizen, Grace saw the tiny, sparkling diamonds come to life on Brad's body. Reaching her hand up to his face, she saw the same color explosion on her pale skin.
" I'm glad you like what you see," She murmered softly. Her hand stroked his face gently, caressing his granite skin. Leaning in closer, his scent was more fresh with the combination of outside elements. Right on que, the wind picked up, upsettuing Grace's perfectly shaped hair. She complimented herself on the perfect, most romantic place, to spend the sunrise with Brad. Now, to finish it off, she planned on having the most passionate kiss yet. Unfortunatly, Grace's plans were erased as the wind brought a foreighn smell her way.
Turning her head slightly in the direction of the scent, she dug deeper. Grace concluded that the smell was from a vampire and a humandrinker at that. Letting out a angry huff she sat up straight.
" I hate being interupted," She basically growled. In one fluid moment she was crouching on her feet, the roof tiles scratching underneath her solid footing. Giving Brad one more reluctant look, she catapulted herself off the roof and onto the ground below. Her landing was perfect, left knee pressing into the ground, the right raised up with her foot securly placed. Her right hand was gripping her right thigh, trying to relequesh the extreme anger she was feeling. This vampire, whoever he or she was, had just pissed off a very emotional vampire.
Springing back up to a standing stance, Grace eyed the stranger with her peircing eyes. She identified her as female and very young, 40 years at the most. Definitly not a threat to two, let alone one, middle aged, and able bodied vampires.
" What the hell do you want, humankiller," Grace snarled advancing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

New topic, woo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New topic, woo!   New topic, woo! Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:37 am

Abigail immediately erased the shock that she was about to be attacked. She crouched down in a defensive position. She studied the female before her. Slightly glowing pale skin, gorgeous golden brown eyes, this was definitely a vampire as Nick had said. She almost snarled back, but the for the first time in her life, she actually though before she reacted, and decided that it would be better not to fight. She stayed low though, her knees bent accurately in a position that was made to spring up.
"Like you haven't killed any." She said, completely aware that some vampires were touchy about that. She sighed slightly, sadly knowing she would have to drop the sarcasm fast if she was to calmly state what she wanted. Sarcasm was like her mask though, it showed only what she wanted you to see. She didn't weant to show the frightened, unsure side she had shown to Nick. She'd never thought she would let her mask down to anyone in the first place. It was unreal.
She was struggling not to pounce on the vampire before her that clearly wanted a fight. And because what? Because she didn't know about the animals? It wasn't fair. Every vampire starts out as a human drinker, whether you want to or not. She spoke again,"In case you're interested, I want to start hunting animals. But if you're too scared, I can simply leave."
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

New topic, woo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New topic, woo!   New topic, woo! Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 11:51 am

Brad reached his hand up to rest it on Grace's as it stroked his cheek. This moment was so perfect. As she leaned in closer, Brad forgot everything that had happened that day. The only thing on his mind was her. But suddenly a thought crossed his mind; one that wasn't welcome at the moment. It didn't belong to him, Grace, or Jenna who he knew was approaching already; this one was different. Turning his head ever so slightly he gazed down upon a teenager. A teenager with bright red eyes. Instinct kicked in and Brad just about launched himself off the roof, but Grace beat him to it. He caught her look before she went, and he sighed. He didn't want to mess with this right now. Brad easily jumped down from the roof to stand casually beside Grace's crouched form. This vampire wasn't a threat to them even if she wanted to fight, so he simply stood there and his guarded golden gaze met her bright red one evenly. He knew what she wanted before she spoke, and sure enough she said that she wanted to start hunting animals. "Actually, I have killed humans before," he answered with an even stare. "Back when I was still a newborn I couldn't hekp it. It's rare to find a vampire who hasen't killed at least one human in their lifetime." He didn't like talking about that, but he wasn't all that ashamed of it. It was true; it was extremely hard for newborn vampires to resist human blood. Though he'd made sure Matt only hunted animals, he'd never brought this up with anyone before. Now, to talk about her request. "I'm glad you've taken an intrest in the vegitarian way, but it's really not that easy to switch, as I've mentioned before."

Once Jenna had pulled into the driveway, he was actually surprised at what he saw. A nice little house nestled gently in the woods. It fit perfectly with it's surroundings. But really, what was he expecting? Some huge mansion? He grinned and stepped out of his car, and just as he did the scent washed over him like a tidal wave. Jenna, Grace, Brad... But there was something just so out of place here in this peaceful environment. Jenna voiced her thoughts before he could react, confirming his beliefs. He meerely nodded, grabbed her hand, and took off around the house, searching for the scent. "Come on," he whispered quickly, though he knew the other vampires would be able to hear it anyway. It was close, he knew that much. And, sure enough, when he rounded the corner he found Grace crouched on the ground beside a casual Brad, and in front of them was a red-eyed vampire. Brad didn't seem too concerned with this, even though Grace looked furious. He came to a halt beside Brad, standing just as casually, though his eyes were more cautioned. He left the talking for someone else; Matt was just there for moral support.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

New topic, woo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New topic, woo!   New topic, woo! Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:27 pm

Jenna let Matt lead her to where Grace and Brad were standing, facing this new threat. From what she had heard, technically the current blood-drinker was actually wanting to be like them: vegetarians. Jenna's golden eyes surveyed her sister's knowing that Grace would be in a bad enough mood if someone had disturbed her in something like this, espeically a human-killer. Jenna just stood beside Matt, keeping her hand interlocked with his, which made her feel more safe. Really, Jenna needed no protection against anything since she was a vampire but for some reason things didn't feel just right. As if they were breaking like some rules or something.

She wanted to ask the newborn where she had come from but decided to leave all the talking to Grace. Of anyone in the group, apart from Brad, Grace would be the one who would get the job done right. She sqeezed Matt's hand as she looked the blood-thirty newborn over. She breathed in a little of her smell and smelled something else there too. Maybe a little bit of werewolf, but she couldn't be sure.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

New topic, woo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New topic, woo!   New topic, woo! Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:35 pm

The red-eyed, vampire's reply certainly wasn't what Grace was expecting. Once or twice a year, some ego bloated newborns would come along thinking that claiming a territory would be easy. So Grace wasn't new to the whole defending her home thing. She's give the stranger, or usually strangers, a couple of blows to scare them and then they'd run, there prides the only thing seriously hurt.
But never, in her whole lifespan so far, had a vampire come to her willingly asking for help on being a vegitarian. Newborn's were young and stubborn, so all they cared about was getting enough human blood to get around. Thats why, at that moment, Grace stood up and gave the vampire a curious once over.
' I don't know if its a trick, or if she seriously wants to change. Something must be egging her on to do this. No newborn, as you know, Brad would just out of the blue get bored with killing humans and switch to animals. I think I'll ask her before I give her an answer,' Grace conversed silently to Brad.
Stepping forward, Grace tried to put onl a more calming expression. It probably turned out to be a grimace, but she really didn't care. Something wasn't right about this vampire.
" Scared? Not at all. Curious to why? Yes," Grace voiced her thoughts. With this one, it seemed a more forward approuch was better than nothing.
" You seem uncomfortable, so lets try and fix that. We're are going to at least know each others names if we are to help you. Well, to start with, my names Grace Klein. This is...," Grace hesitated on Brad's introduction. She really didn't know what to call him other than Brad. Lover was a good one, but a little much for a stranger. But if she didn't elaborate on her relationship with him, the female might think he was avalible. Grace just decided to settle with 'Brad'.
" This is Brad. Behind us is my sisterly companion Jenna and her companion, Matt. Now, if I may ask, is your name. And eactly why do you wnat to become a vegitarian," Grace finished. 'Well that seems polite enough,' she thought.
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

New topic, woo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New topic, woo!   New topic, woo! Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:55 am

Abigail relaxed slightly as the vampires were introduced. Atleast they were getting on friendlier terms. "My name is Abigail." She said, standing up to her kind of short but full height. She tried to reamin still, and keep eye contact as she spoke. She wondered whether she should tell the complete truth, the one that included Nick, or just say as much as neccesary. And if she went with the second option, would they be able to tell? She wasn't sure if they had any powers, and if she lied it would be a bad time for one of them to be able to read her mind. She took a breath, more for calming issues than the actual need to breathe, and then began.
"What kind of monster do you think I am? I just want to stop killing humans. Isn't that understandable? That's the reason why. No alternative motive, I'm not going to come out and spring at you. I just want to quit being a murderer." She said, being extremely careful to show some emotion, but not to mention Nick. She didn't want the vampires to get angry that she was in love with their enemy. That might ruin her chances to switch.
She studied the vampires for a moment. Grace, the one with the brilliant flaming red hair, seemed to be the speaker for all of them, but possibly not the leader. She couldn't tell. And then Brad hadn't acted anything but calm. Jenna and Matt stood hand in hand, making it obvious to Abigail they loved each other. She waited for their response, and hoped that they wouldn't ask for more of an explanation.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

New topic, woo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New topic, woo!   New topic, woo! Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 3:01 pm

Brad listened to the newcomer intently, as his mind also read hers carefully. He was interested in this new vampire, and it seemed she was telling the truth about wanting to hunt animals. She didn't want to kill people. Brad almost grinned, but a secret, tentative thought formed in Abigail's head. She was wondering if she sould say anything about... some boy named Nick. Why did that name sound familiar? It seemed there was more to this Nick than just her obvious feeling for him, which weren't that hard to read in her head, but why would she keep it a secret? Why even mention it at all? Brad's eyes narrowed as he pried into her mind, searching for why the name sounded familiar. His golden eyes were locked firmly on hers, though he really wasn't paying attention to what was going on around him. He just wanted to know who this Nick person was and why she seemed so secretive about it. A faint wind blew toward him, ruffling his hair slightly. That wind also brought the very small scent of werewolf that was lingering around this new vampire. Suddenly he opened his eyes again and nearly gasped, finally remembering who he was. Oh, how he wished Grace or Matt or Jenna even had the power to read minds. He didn't neccisarily want to bring this out, but the thought was nagging him on. "Nick," he said simply, his features were calm besides a small amount of curiosity and annoyance in his eyes. "The werewolf boy. Why is he so important to you?" he asked, continuing his "interrogation."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

New topic, woo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New topic, woo!   New topic, woo! Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:53 pm

Grace listened, with her clam face, as the vampire introduced herself as Abigail. Knowing each others names was the first step away from biting each others heads off. Abigail did seem a little vague on exactly why she wanted to change. Well, it was obvious that she wanted to stop killing humans, but there was always another reason.
For Grace it had been her sister. She hadn't wanted to become the monster that had sent her young sister to a very earily grave. Grace just stood there trying to figure out what Abigail could gain from turning vegitarian. All of a sudden, Brad blurted out something entirely random. Something to do with werewolfs. Just to be sure, Grace drew in another snatch of Abigails scent and, lo and behold, there was werewolf mixed in.
" I know who Nick is. He's one of the bloodthirsty mutts who think they can corral us like cattle. In my opinion Nick one of the most savage. Why do you have his scent on you. And its not vague either. You've been near him, touched him even," Grace pressed her eyes hardening. A look of disgust took the place of her calm expression, as the mutts scent became unbeleivingly detectable. ' Could catch,' she thought to Brad.
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

New topic, woo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New topic, woo!   New topic, woo! Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:29 am

Abigail felt like hitting her forehead with her palm, but didn't. So Brad could read minds, and had invaded hers. Unfair advantamge much? She wondrered how the other vampires could live with that everyday, and if any of the others had powers. Well, that's just perfect. she thought. She replanned what she was going to stay, and then decided the truth was probably the best. She couldn't avoid it any longer, and so she took a deep breath and began.
"Okay, so apparently you can read minds," She spat at Brad. "Stay out of mine." Then she turned to Grace. "Nick's not bloodthirsty or savage. I bet you don't even know anything about him. So quit insulting him, because he was nice enough to me. He imprinted on me. It's a werewolf thing. Like love at first sight. He loves me. And I love him. He's the one that suggested I come here in the first place. And he was exiled from the pack because he unvoluntarily imprinted on me. So if you have a problem with all this, tell me right now, and I'll leave. Because you can't change the way I feel. And I have his scent because we did touch. Our hands, and our lips. And it was a damn good kiss." She finished her speech, and then waited for the verdict.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

New topic, woo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New topic, woo!   New topic, woo! Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:10 pm

Jenna almost took a step back. She gazed at this foreign vampire in wonder. Her eyebrows slowly pulled together as she asked, "When did this 'imprinting' happen? And when did this werewolf get exciled?" She felt like gagging when she said the word werewolf. The smell was coming off of the new vampire like perfume now. She sqeezed Matt's hand. If they conintued to assosiate with her then the werewolves could be coming. Their dank smell would infest the area around them and they couldn't open a window to smell the fresh scent of spring anymore but something more of werewolves and their muggy sweat. She didn't want that to happen. Jenna relized that she was more dissapproving of vampires than she remembered.
Grace, of course, could teach this young vampire how to resist the need to kill humans better than Jenna could. It was easy for Jenna to stop because before she was even a vampire, she hated the sight of blood.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

New topic, woo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New topic, woo!   New topic, woo! Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:47 pm

Brad only smirked in his usual fashion. "I can't turn it off, actually," he replied simply. "And since your new, and a newborn, no matter how controlled, it's good to be one step ahead." He knew what the others were thinking, and he felt their tension. He didn't want the werewolves to be running around here either, but an imprint was impossible to break, and it really wasn't anyone's fault, no matter how ironic it was that a werewolf imprinted with a vampire. He held his hands up in a sort of peaceful fashion. "Now, now. The last thing we need here is a fight." Even though they could win easily. "It's not either one's fault the werewolf boy imprinted on her, discusting as it may be to us..." he wrinkled his nose unvoluntarily and stuffed his hands in his pockets as he continued, "But at least she wants to learn how to be a vegitarian. I don't know about you guys, but I say we help her." He glanced sideways at his companions, scanning from Matt, to Jenna, and finally to Grace.

Matt couldn't believe what he was hearing. It was so nasty. He couldn't stand the stench of those mutts and here is a vampire who's in love with one. It was all so weird. He kept his hand in Jenna's, feeling better with her beside him, and listened intently to what the others were saying, until Brad finally agreed to help the newborn. After a moment of hesitation, Matt finally spoke. "I'm with Brad. It's better then her hunting humans."
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

New topic, woo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New topic, woo!   New topic, woo! Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:48 pm

(Posted, just sayin'. x3)
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

New topic, woo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New topic, woo!   New topic, woo! Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:06 pm

( sorry Ive been a little busy )

Grace listened in a curious silence. Now, of course the thought of a werewolf loving a vampire was totally wrong and basically went against nature, but Grace found she really didn't care as mutch as she thought she should. It seemed that loving Brad had changed her outlook on things. Expecially things dealing with love. What if Brad had been a werewolf, God forbid. But still would she have still loved him? ' Of course,' she thought to herself. She had no doubt in her mind about that.
" I agree with my friends. Your intentions seem as good as they could be so, I see no reason why we can't help you, Abigail," Grace annouced with her strong voice.
Now that that was decided, Grace didn't really know where to go from there. Her night had totally taken a different turn then she had expected. She knew, of course, how to turn a vampire vegitarian having done it before. But she barely knew this vampire. She was a stranger to her. Glancing up at the sun she noticed its heighth in the sky. That glance reminded her that school would be starting soon.
The vampires wern't obliged to being present in school, but it did help there image. People would ask question about where the mysterious sisters were. If Grace started now on the transformation of Abigail then she'd have to be by the newborns side every step of the way, making sure she pulled through. Soon she would be able to do that but not at this exact moment.
" Now that we've figured that out, I hope you will forgive me. Jenna and I have been holding up a very solid facade for quite a long time now. And sadly that entitles us to having to attend the public school here in Seagull Point. I apologize that we can't start your transformation immediatly, but I trust you understand. How does tonight sound? It will be your first hunt," Grace finsihed, hoping the vampire would agree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New topic, woo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New topic, woo!   New topic, woo! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New topic, woo!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next