Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New topic, woo!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Casey

Casey

New topic, woo! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New topic, woo!   New topic, woo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 5:23 am

Abigail's mind whirled with the past few moments. She decided to answer Jenna's question first. "The imprinting happened when... he first saw me. In a clearing in the forest. I had been... satisfying my thirst. And then the rest of the pack noticed me, and how he had imprinted. I thought we were going to fight, but then the other two wolves jsut walked away, outcasting him. It was all very fast" She said, remembering how confused she had been.
"Tonight sounds fine. It will be atleast another week before I will have to drink blood again. I could just wait here." She said, gazing at the house, but not quite sure she would like to stay there. She stopped, thinking for a moment. "Unless you want me to come with you to school, to keep a better eye on me." She wasn't liking that idea either, repeating highschool sounded extremely boring. But then, it would give them a chance to get to know each other better, and for her to completely gain their trust. Then, an idea flashed quickly into her head. "Or, I could go see Nick. I'm sure he wouldn't mind missing school for a day." She liked that idea best, but didn't want to be selfish by making him stay home. She didn't think she should take up his whole life, no matter how much she wanted to.
"What do you want me to do?" She was so grateful for the vampires, whether they knew it or not, and eager to change vegiterian, that if they said plop you butt down and don't move, she probably would. "And thanks for this."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: New topic, woo!   New topic, woo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:32 pm

Grace finally actually really smiled. Under the sarcasm and catiousness was a vampire she could see being friends with. It took courage to come up to two full stength vampires like Abigail had; Grace admired that. Even if the only thing pushing Abigail to transform was Nick, it didn't matter as long as she was willing. If it saved human lives, no matter how ignorant and lazy they sometimes seemed, then why be picky?
" There is no need to thank us. I thank you, Abigail, for selecting this choice. You will find it quite rewarding. Killing humans, even though at the moment it might seem easy, always comes back in the end. I figure its not so dreadful if you switch early," Grace said.
" Now for your question of where you should go for the time being I think coming with us to school would be a little risky. We are already going to be taking one or two with us, if they wish to come," She said glancing back to Brad and Matt. Now that it seemed they were together would they want to stick around?
" And five, in my opinion, might cause a disturbance, you see. And, if I may be so bold to say, that it seems you wish to get back to Nick. I understand the need to be with the one you love," Grace said, taking Brads hand in hers, giving it a gently squeeze.
" Goodbye, for now, Abigail," She finshed.
Back to top Go down
https://coldbloods.rpg-board.net
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: New topic, woo!   New topic, woo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:10 pm

Brad could easily sense the relief and gratefulness in both Grace's and Abigail's minds, and he grinned at that. Seemed they'd make friends quickly. No surprise, Grace had a way with words. When he felt Grace take his hand, he took a step closer to her automatically, wishing once again that they were alone like they had been before. Now with Jenna and Matt here he wasn't going to get another moment like that for a while, but he wasn't going to give her up just yet. The thought of school made Brad groan inwardly. This had to be the third high school he'd gone to. Why couldn't he have been changed at a later age so that he didn't have to go? Now he'd have to deal with all of those obnoxious teenage minds again, flooding into his own thoughts. He couldn't ever think clearly when he was at school. Just walking down the hall felt like everyone was screaming at him at once. He said nothing more, letting Grace take over.
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

PostSubject: Re: New topic, woo!   New topic, woo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:09 am

As Grace said she understood, Abigail's mind flooded with relief. Honestly, am I that pathetic? She thought, laughing at herself. Her mind was already planning where to go to find him, where he would be, what he would be doing, and her arrival. Was true love this? That the world didn't revolve around the sun anymore, but around that person? She sighed in contentment, and then knew that if she was human she would have blushed from the amused stares coming from the other vampires.
The other vampires were nice enough, and they understood her. It was a pleasant feeling. She wouldn't call them friends yet, but she could see that very soon. It seemed as though she was going to permanently stay here in this territory. That would be a nice change. Amazing how one look can change your lifestyle. She watched Grace as she took Brad's hand, and smiled. She wasn't the only female in love here.
"I guess I'll see you tonight then." She said, knowing they would be here, waiting for her. "And you'll get used to the werewolf scent." She winked at the group. "Have fun at school." She said, trying not to laugh. "Well, bye." And then she ran away from the house, eager to be with Nick, and knowing that they could tell very easily.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: New topic, woo!   New topic, woo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:41 pm

As soon as Abigail dissapeared amongst the trees, Grace turned to Brad.
" Well that wasn't exactly what I had in mind for tonight," She said with a dissapointed expression. The ever encrouching sun was getting higher and higher, its rays splashing light across the groups skin. What a sight they would be to a passing human.
Grace knew they ought to start getting ready for the coming school day, but she didn't really want to see the bland classrooms and dull, common humans. Alas, her logic conquered her wants. They needed to be seen if the humans were to keep on beleiving the ruse that Grace had made to hide her and her sister.
" You don't have to come with us if you don't wish to. Jenna and I are accustomed to it, so it isn't as tiresome; just something necessary. But I can tell with your gift the circumstances might get annoying," Grace said to Brad. Even though the thought of him leaving was like stabbing something straight into her nonexistent heart, she didn't want to seem needy.
" I've never demaned anyone to do anything for me. I ask quite a few things though. I can be a selfish creature once in awhile, but I try and control it. I wish you'd come, but I'd never make you do anything," Grace said her eyes serious. Why did she have to be so self centered?
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: New topic, woo!   New topic, woo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:41 pm

Jenna listened to the conversation between Abagail and Grace, watching Abagail run into the forest. The sun shone down on the entrance to the trail, and different spots on their green front yard. She studied the sun and then glanced down at her skin as if it was something new. Rarely did the sun come out in SP but today it seemed to go with the mood. Mysterious, fun, warm, cozy-- all mixed into one. She had met Matt just hours ago and now here they were meeting a vampire who asked them to become a vegetarian. She never thought either of those things would happen but they were... in a matter of hours. What next?
All of a sudden, Jenna's wispy brown hair started to blow and dance in a small cool breeze. It slowly traveled across the ground and made the tree's leaves shiver. Of course this weather wasn't going to stay. It never did.
Her head snapped out of it to hear Grace talking about something. " I've never demaned anyone to do anything for me. I ask quite a few things though. I can be a selfish creature once in awhile, but I try and control it. I wish you'd come, but I'd never make you do anything," her sister said. Jenna then remembered what would be happening in a few hours. School was boring with all of the dull humans and plain conversations. She wished that she could live this day over again instead of going. Jenna looked up at Matt, him being taller than her, wondering if he would accept the invitation or not. Jenna would take any responce since she could just go by and see him after school if he didn;t come.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idk.com/idk
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: New topic, woo!   New topic, woo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 5:49 pm

(Gosh freaking darnit, my computer spazzed right when I was about to click the "submit" button, and I lost the huge post... T.T Let's see if I can do it again...)

Brad watched as Abigail fled from the group, and soon her thoughts were out of range. Before he could do anything, Grace turned to him and began asking about the ever approaching school day. Brad's face was nonsmiling, but when the last thought crossed her mind he couldn't help but smile. He raised his hand and rested it on her cheek, gently stroking her skin with his thumb. "You're the farthest thing from self centered," he murmured, his eyes never straying from her's. He wished he could bend down and kiss her, but it made it a bit awkward with Jenna and Matt there also, so he simply kept his hand where it was, still continuing to stroke her cheek. Now to answer her question. "Yes, it is annoying, but I'll deal with it. this has to be the third highschool I've gone to over the years and I can put up with a couple of obnoxious teenage minds here and there."

Matt simply watched as Abigail left, and then caught sight of Brad and Grace. Well aren't you quite the romantic, he teased, but meant all well. He smiled and turned to look down at Jenna. He saw the look in her eyes, almost seeming to plead to him, and he gave her a soft chuckle. "Don't worry, I'm coming too. Sure it's boring but it beats sitting around all day having nothing to do."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: New topic, woo!   New topic, woo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:21 pm

( hey im grounded and im really not susposed to be on right now lol. But yeah I'll try to get my parents to let me on later, srry)
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: New topic, woo!   New topic, woo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:22 pm

(kk)
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: New topic, woo!   New topic, woo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 8:42 am

A smile spread across Grace's pale face. The day of school now seemed a little bit more bearable. Grace laughed insed herself, picturing the gossip fest that would insew once Brad and Grace, and possibly Matt and Jenn, walked in.
" Thank you," She said never looking away. Now that that was settled she thought that she better go change before leaving. The humans might start making assuptions. Would that be so bad if it had actually happened, she wondered to herself. She knew that he loved her and she inexplicably loved him. Grace decided to think on the subject later, so she could focus on the task ahead; school and humans.
" You boys won't mind if we run upstairs so we can change into some more school appropriate clothes, do you," Grace asked glancing back at Matt.
" We'll only be a moment, but if you wanted to go quickly do the same, we could just meet you at the school," Grace suggested.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: New topic, woo!   New topic, woo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:35 am

Matt turned his attention back to Grace as she mentioned changing clothes and he looked down to see what he was wearing, the events of that night having made him forget. He was still wearing his uniform for the movies, and his once clean black shoes were scuffed up and dirty. "I know I want to go change..." he muttered, then once again turned back to Jenna. "I'll be right back. Promise." He gave her a sweet smile before turning and speeding off for his car. Once inside his precious car, he started it easily and sped off for the apartments.

Brad watched as his friend left and realized that he, too, had forgotten what he'd been wearing. Throwing a quick glance downward he saw that he was still wearing the form-fitting brown sweater and his usual jeans. He shrugged at the two of them. "I'll go just for Matt's sake. We'll meet you both at school." Giving Grace and Jenna a small grin, he, too, ran for his car and raced to catch up with Matt.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: New topic, woo!   New topic, woo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:01 am

Jenna watched Matt and Brad leave with the smallest butterflies flying in her stomach. Of course rumors would go around when humans saw the two "new students" but she hoped that the female humans wouldn't be all over them. It would give them less privacy and time to talk. She lead the way into their home, feeling like she had had a long night when really it hadn't been that long. She shuffled up the stairs and into her room. The long windows that perched along the walls were modern but also had a traditional touch to them too. Jenna loved the relaxing brown walls and her high, cream bed with pillows and blankets spread out on it. The scent of warm vanilla sugar perfume lingered around her dresser, reminding her of how it had soothed her when she was trying to get over human blood. She'd have to reccomend it to Abagail. It seemed as if this was her real home: the place where she could do anything she pleased. A wooden floorboard squeeked as she made her way into her closet. It was pretty large for a closet, containing 4 jewelry cases spread out across it and 6 different racks for clothes.
Jenna made her way over to the last one. She always made sure that her clothes were in style but not too flashy beacuse of the humans. Of course with it being the first day of school, it had to be special so she went straight to the top designer outfits. Picking out a pair of semi cut up dark Riders blue jeans, she also grabbed a strapless embroidered eyelet hem top from Forever21. Also in her arms were her silver heels and a light blue sweater with big buttons. She slipped out of her movie clothes seeing grass stains on the bottom of the legs of her sweat pants. She sighed, throwing them into the dirty clothes bin. After putting on her day's outfit, Jenna stood up and checked over her hair in her huge mirror. The mirror covered all of one of the walls but that wall was pretty small. She had pictures of Grace and herself hung with magnets all over it and saw places where Grace had writtin with a expo marker. Finally, her hair was finished. She had pulled up part of it in a small poof in the front and the rest was straight. The poof had of course originated from Grace and herself's idea. (see here in case anyone doesn't know what it looks like)
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: New topic, woo!   New topic, woo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:58 pm

( lol yeah we so made the poof! *cough* liar *cough* )

Grace watched for awhile after Brad's car, the surface dust distirbed by his acceleration. Already she missed the comfort of having him near. Of knowing she was safe.
Shaking her head a little, she turned to her tall fortress of a house. The mid moring sun glinted off the wall of windows in a beautiful arch of rainbows. This was one of Grace's favorite things to do, to watch nature do its magic. School didn't start as early as normal; the school board thought it more considerate to the students to let them sleep in a little on the first day.
After enjoying the outdoors a little more, Grace pranced up the porch stairs and through the front door. The living room was a little messy dueing to the hyper cat. Pillows were strewn across the floor, a perfectly placed magazine lay in strips, and there was just a trace of clawmarks on the drift wood coffee table. With a sigh, Grace looked around for the culprit. Laying at the top of the stairs, Lily was peering down in a mischevious way. Grace gave her a glare, but, the clean freak she was, put the magazine back in its place, and situated the pillows artisticly. The scratch marks she would just have to deal with.
Avoiding the confusing cat, Grace ran upstairs to her room. The windows were still open letting the morning breeze's in. Brad's scent still lingered in her room, making her feel a little better. Her immaculately, white, down comforted bed looked so inviting even though she wasn't tired. Obviously. Jenna had laughed at her when she had bought the bed. The bed reminded Grace of the life she could have had when she was human, if she hadn't been poor.
Deciding to change, Grace went into her huge closet. Now, for the first day of school, a little showing off would't hurt. Sifting through the tops, Grace found the cutest Plaid Tube top. It showed off her beauful shoulders and arms. Now for jeans. Her favorite pair sat in one of her shelves; her Joey-Light Zuma by True Religion. Slipping on her Orange Converses, Grace entered her Bathroom. Like her room everything was white. A huge vanity mirror covered one wall, where Grace went to put her hair up in a mesy but cute bun.
Grace sidled into her sister room, purse in hand.
" Hello, my poofy headed sister," Grace said dropping her purse by the door. They ahd a few minutes to talk before they had to leave. Slipping her skinny arms around her sisters stomach, she gave her a tight hug. Grace rested her chin on Jenna's shoulder
" So, how did things go. Dish sister girl," Grace laughed falling back into a spair chair.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: New topic, woo!   New topic, woo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:44 am

Jenna ignored her sister's teasing laughter. "Do you think that Abagail will make a good vegetarian?" Jenna asked as she made her way across the room. Her heels made little clicking sounds that almost echoed across the room. She got to her high desk and sat down in the comfy chair beside it. She opened up one of the drawers, trying to find her Gucci purse that was simular to the one that she had taken to the movies yesterday. Jenna then remembered that she had left that one in Matt's car in a mad rush to get to the bottom of the stench of human blood. Finally, she could feel her silver charm bracelet snag on something and pulled out her brown purse. It was given to her by a male human who hadn't yet given up on her. She sighed, opening up the purse and dumping everything in it into the garbage.
"I mean, she seemed kind of..." Jenna said slowly, trying to think of a word, "attached.. to the werewolf. The scent of his human blood could easily tempt her. Of course if Matt was human I would be able to resist..." She smirked at the last part, remembering the time she had at the movies.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: New topic, woo!   New topic, woo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:34 am

Grace stared kind of confused at her sister. They always told each other things, so why was she reluctant now. She thought that things had gone great betweeen them.
" Hey quit changing the subject, I want to know about your date," She said sitting up. They only had a few more minutes to talk before they had to head off to school, but Grace was going to get this out of her. If she had asked about her date with Brad, she would have willingly dished about everything. She knew Jenn would have liked the part where Grace took Brad up to the window.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: New topic, woo!   New topic, woo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:29 am

Jenna chuckled to herself at her sister's personality and how much about Jenna's personaliity Grace knew. She knew that Grace really was like a sister exept for the blood relations... who needs blood anyway? Jenna thought.

"Well you two left the movies," Jenna said slowly, almost reluntantly for some strange reason, "We may of had our first kiss." She finished the sentance with sitting on her bed, looking at Grace with a mischeavious smile. Of course Grace would be caught of gaurd that she had had her first kiss but Jenna hoped that she wouldn't take it too bad. All of a sudden, she wanted to change the subject again but decided better of it. Grace would want every detail after she registered it in her mind. Unless, of course, Grace had her own little story to tell.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: New topic, woo!   New topic, woo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:10 pm

Grace smiled and laughed, clapping her hands together. Her little sis had finally gotten her first kiss. Grace had and still was very protective of Jenn, but Matt seemed like a okay guy and plus he knew Brad well. So if anything happened Grace could just talk to Brad about it.
" Well, I guess my little sis isn't so little anymore," Grace cooed. She could tell that Jenn wanted to know about Grace's night, but, even though Jenna had told her about her date, the fun of keeping her full night with Brad seemed to alluring. Of course if Jenna asked she'd tell her, they didn't keep secrets. But not right now.
" That was probably one of the most exciting Sunday's we've had in a long time, eh," Grace said giggling a little. As she looked at her darling creation, Grace could tell that she'd changed a little. Not physically obviously, that wasn't possible. But the timid, shy, and quiet girl that kept to herself most days had been replaced by this confiden, beautiful, and funny person. How had she missed that?
" I'm happy for you, darling," Grace said getting up and giving Jenna a loving kiss on the forhead, before going to the door and retreiving her purse.
" If your riding with me, I'll be down in the car. But if your not just let me know when you come down," Grace explained, exiting the room.
The cat had left her stairwell throne and was probably down in the kitchen muching on some food that Jenn had bought her.
Grace went through the side door that led to the dark and grey garage. Jenns car was on the far left while Grace's was right in front og her. Grabbing the keys from a handy key hook, Grace slid into the car that totally defined her personality. The Red Porsche hummed to life with the slightest touch of the gas pedal. Her purse in the back seat and her Channel glasses in place, Grace was almost ready to go.
" Can't forget the music," She said popping in a album and selcting " Don't Trust Me " By 3OH3. She then waited to see what Jenn would do.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: New topic, woo!   New topic, woo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:28 pm

Jenna checked over her hair before striding out of her room, closing the white door behind her. She took two stairs at a time, knowing that they had fifteen minutes til the school bell rang. She took out her blackberry and quickly typed a text to her sister: I'm taking my mustang. Jenna grabbed her keys off the ring, sliding out of their house. She made sure and locked it just in case, stuffing the key into her purse. She traveled as fast as she could in her heels to her stang, clicking the unlock button.
Jenna smoothly sat down into it, jerking the door closed behind her. She stuck in her favorite CD (the very best of WAR) and turned it to number 18, Low Rider. The seemingly jazz music flowed out of the speakers as Jenna put her silver car into reverse and turned in the direction of their driveway. She waited, deciding to let Grace go first. Her car engine hummed as if it was ready to go already.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: New topic, woo!   New topic, woo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:23 pm

Music booming, Grace nodded to Jenna as she walked by and into her car. The girls usually liked to ride by themselves, gave them some time to think. Grace had just been thinking that since it was the first day back, she might have wanted to ride with her.
Grace pulled out of the drive, her car humming down the pavement. On the road, all she could think about was seeing Brad again. Was that so bad?
The highway was wet and slick, duing to the combination of the rain and cold temperatures. Grace had already formed a back story for why Brad and Matt would be there. There parents were good, old friends of Jens and Grace's. They were now all traveling together somewhere in Madagascar. Matt and Brad were staying with Grace and Jenna until they were all old enough to join there 'parents'.
Grace smiled at her since of humor. She knew Jen would laugh too when she told her.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: New topic, woo!   New topic, woo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:01 pm

Jenna followed her sister down the driveway, her car shaking at every bump. A mustang was built to go fast but not over bumpy roads. She turned up the music, hoping to cancel out the butterflies in her stomach. She hoped they went away before she got there but, like always, they would. Her heels made it hard to push the gas pedal. The rainy weather had left puddles on the ground where she had stepped and the bottom of her heels were slippery against the pedal. She thought about Matt and Brad, wondering if they were already there or not.

As she got about 5 minutes away, Jenna turned on a more calm song to mellow out her mood. She slipped the CD "Let's Fall Back In Love-EP" into her stereo and turned it to: "Thinking, Drinking, Sinking, Feeling", one of her recently favorite songs. She had heard it on the radio and loved it ever since. The forest around Jenna looked so startingly green that she would have blinked if human. It seemed like the rain had revived everything. She knew that fall would be coming late in Forks like it did every year but it felt like Spring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New topic, woo!   New topic, woo! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New topic, woo!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2