Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A visit from some old friends? --- The Briggs Coven

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

A visit from some old friends? --- The Briggs Coven - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit from some old friends? --- The Briggs Coven   A visit from some old friends? --- The Briggs Coven - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:29 pm

Skylar drove his car down the long winding driveway, unaware of the beautiful scenery around him that really looked magnificant in the evening. Meg sat in the passenger seat, her blonde hair afray and her knees pulled up to form her into a little ball. Skylar looked over at her a time or two just to see if she was okey. The car whizzed by a big group of trees and then a white house emerged through it, a small pearl in a big storm of forest. He swiftly pulled halfway down the driveway, coming to a stop a little bit away from where Jenna's boyfriend and the so muchly talked about Brad. Skylar took the keys out of the ignition and slipped them in his pocket, opening and closing the door with a bang. He strode over the grass slowly but with a hurry in his step, not wanting to seem foreboding but more of at a fast pace. He could feel three pairs of eyes on him and looked up to see an unhappy Grace, seemed like he never got to see her happy for once. He stopped a few feet away, knowing that there would be questions asked before he could fully explain himself and Meghan.

(if I need to, I can delete this post if it doesn't go along with the story line, or I can edit it. doesn't matter to me Wink)
Back to top Go down
http://www.idk.com/idk
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: A visit from some old friends? --- The Briggs Coven   A visit from some old friends? --- The Briggs Coven - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:15 pm

( OMG Twi u can post but I have the best thing for grace to do. Brad can leave if he needs to but I need skylar and meg to stay. I'll probably cry while righting it but all the better lol )
Back to top Go down
https://coldbloods.rpg-board.net
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: A visit from some old friends? --- The Briggs Coven   A visit from some old friends? --- The Briggs Coven - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:33 pm

Matt's mind seemed to be thinking about a million different things at once. He was trying to find out a way to rescue Jenna without Brad having to sacrifice himself, but with time ticking and all the anger boiling up inside him, it was hard to think straight. He hardly heard his friend's muffled thud as he landed a few feet away. Matt didn't even look at him, he was ashamed of himself for being so weak. He heard Grace's voice, still on the roof, but paid no attention to what she said. It was directed to Brad anyway, and he had enough to think about. Almost immediately after that he caught the sound of a car engine; muffled from the trees and foliage nearby. Matt picked his eyes up off of the ground in front of his feet to stare at the care that pulled to a stop halfway down the drive, as if the driver were scared to approach any closer. Curiosity washed through his mind, momentarily lessening his grief... That is, until he saw who stepped out of the driver's seat. It took Matt a moment to register what was happening, even though he recognized these vampires immediately. They were two of the ones that had helped kidnap Jenna. Though these two did nothing, they just stood and watched as she was dragged away from him. As the male vampire crossed in front of the car, rather swiftly, Matt's face quickly melted into a feral snarl; his muscles tensed and anger flared up inside his golden eyes. Without a moment of hesitation more, Matt leapt forward, launching himself off the porch and sailed straight for the male, his hand outstretched in line to grab his throat. The impact created a loud boom, similar to a thunderclap, but it didn't phaze the raging Matt at all. Cascading toward earth with his prey in his grasp, Matt crashed down on top of the vampire, his fingers digging in. Matt could easily twist his head off now if he wished. "How dare you show your face here, scum," he spat the words through clenched teeth. "I'm going to kill you."

----

Brad looked up to see Grace still perched on the side of the roof, looking down at him. He gave her a small smile at her last words. He was lucky to have found them, too. If he hadn't've met her he'd be in another state by now, doing God knows what. He opened his mough to say something, when a very slight, muffled noise reached his ears. He turned his head in time to see a large truck appear halfway down the drive. Matt tensed as soon as the driver stepped out, and he wondered what that was for. He'd never seen these vampires before. Quick as a flash, Matt exploded from the porch and flew straight toward the newcomers, his hand reaching out to grip the neck. The sound the impact of the bodies made made Brad flinch slightly, yet he couldn't pull his eyes away or even make his feet move so that he could be at Matt's side. Instead, he could only watch. A harsh voice could be heard, and out of astonishment he recognised it as Matt's. He'd never heard his friend's voice so full of hate and so angry than now. "I'm going to kill you," came the familiar yet unfamiliar voice. That seemed to jar something within Brad, enough to enable speech, and yet his feet were still frozen in place. "Matt," he said, though it was small and couldn't be heard. He tried again. "Matt!" This time it was louder and it boomed across to where the newcomer was pinned to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: A visit from some old friends? --- The Briggs Coven   A visit from some old friends? --- The Briggs Coven - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 7:21 pm

( I'll post next, but Ive got homework now so just hold on for a while...I promise I'll get it done quickly )
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: A visit from some old friends? --- The Briggs Coven   A visit from some old friends? --- The Briggs Coven - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:22 pm

(messaged MP and I'm gonna post next)

One moment, Skylar was walked quickly across the pretty tall grass, the sunlight making his skin shine like a diamond, and the next, a golden eyed vampire had him pinned to the ground with his hand at Skylar's throat. It happened all in a few moments, by the time Skylar had time to register it was going on, it was much too late. As he looked at when he now knew was Jenna's boyfriend, he thought that he, himself, must be the most ungraceful vampire Seagull's Point had seen in years. Skylar wondered how he looked to Meg and mentally laughed. After this was all over, she'd probely have something jokingly snide to say about it. While he was thinking this, Skylar realized the vampire above him had been speaking and so he thought it rude not to listen. "..your face here, scum," he spat the words through clenched teeth. "I'm going to kill you."How imprudent, Skylar thought to himself.

"Get off me, you fool," he spat back and with one shove, he easily pushed this new vampire off of him and into the grass. "I didn't come to kidnap Brad, if that's what you're thinking," Skylar murmured in his direction and then turned back to Brad and Grace. "We," Skylar motioned to himself and Meg, "weren't totally for the plan in the first place. But more explaining later, we don't have time." His eyes caught Grace's for a moment in a look that said, we're here to help. Skylar left Jenna's boyfriend to brush grass off his shirt and quickly made his way up to Grace and the other male. "Me and my coven mate were hoping to help you to recover Jenna from Cole and Loren. It might make it a little easier if you have an inside person on your side."

(lol dun't like this post... but ya.. had to type it quick cause I have hw... EDIT: EDITED!!! little bit of speech that was messed up XP surry guys) )
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: A visit from some old friends? --- The Briggs Coven   A visit from some old friends? --- The Briggs Coven - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:49 pm

Grace had eyes only for her love, as he turned towards the setting sun. Somewhere deep in her mind she remembered a hollywood cliche. The guy would always ride off into the sunset with the girl of his dreams. 'Looks like this scenes missing somthing,' she thought with a sick humor.
Suddenly, from the very brink of her hearing, a place that was amazingly not focused on Brad, Grace detected a slight roar. A red alert immediatly went up at this barely heard sound. Now, most of her attention was concentrated on the fern circled opening in the forest. A low feral snarl rumbled up from her throat, turning the stunning, fiery headed beauty into a dangerous, alluring predator.
" Just couldn't wait to ruin our lives, could you," Grace practically hissed out, too low for anyone else to hear. There crouching on the roof, nothing could have stopped her from catupulting herself into the air, and landing on the cars top. The visions of herself invoking as much pain as she could on Loren's miserable body, streamed across her mind in statifying scenes.
Nothing could have stopped her from killing the person in that car the minute he was exposed.......nothing except for Skylar.
Grace's urge to kill vanished like fog being wisped away by a early dawn light. The sight of the long time friend was enough to bring a genuine smile to her stress drawn face. The addition of Megan was even more hope inspiring. Now that there were two new able bodied vampire, maybe Brad didn't have to go after all? The possibility was too sweet and beautiful to even believe fully.
Grace had almost decided to go down and beg assistance from the Briggs coven when Matt's sudden interruption hendered her immobile. Looking back on this moment sometime in the future she wouldn't have blamed him in the slightest for attacking Skylar, but just then all she could do was sit in horified confusion as one of her close friends threw himself furiously at the new arrival. Everything seemed to flash by in a blur after that; a horrible, anguishing, painful blur of

Last edited by Rose on Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: A visit from some old friends? --- The Briggs Coven   A visit from some old friends? --- The Briggs Coven - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 3:35 pm

(I thought no one knew that the Briggs Coven was in on the whole kidnapping thing besides Matt o.O Well... And Brad, since he kinda read his mind, but still)
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: A visit from some old friends? --- The Briggs Coven   A visit from some old friends? --- The Briggs Coven - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 6:19 pm

( WHOOPS lol I'll EDIT )
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: A visit from some old friends? --- The Briggs Coven   A visit from some old friends? --- The Briggs Coven - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 7:52 pm

( you all are probably wondering why my edited post just cut off. Well, my computer isn't hooked up at the moment and won't be until tomarrow afternoon. I'm choosing to post now on my cellphone instead of waiting for tomarrow because I know I've been a little slow on posting. Thing about my phone though is that it wont let me post long pages so i have to make a new post to finish my last. Sorry if this seems weird, but it wont be a problem wen i get my computer back. Thanks! )
betrayal and stinging truth. Matt's aim was perfect and his jump sent him crashing into Skylar with a loud thud as both bodies hit. Grace strained to hear what her sister's lover was hissing menacingly to her friend, but a sudden, hurricane like wind had suddenly erupted into the little clearing, sending leaving flying through the air, and making it near to impossible to hear anything going on below.
'What am I doing just sitting up her? There's something going on and I'm going to figure it out.' Even as this fierce thought blared across her mind, her legs were already pullling under herself to form a crouching position. Cutting through the whipping wind like a slick blade, her feet hit the soft ground with barely any sound. Her back straightened immediatly just in case she had misjudged her landing and was too close to the fight. Thankfully, she had landed a good distance away from the thrashing bodies who seemed quite content to keep going at it until either one gave up. The sound of Brad's deep voiced caused Grace to swerve her attention back to him.
"Matt," he called out in a voice strained with stress. Neither of the vampires seemed to have noticed as the fight continued, not missing a beat.
"Matt," his voice came again, this time in a more demanding, louder tone. This time the vampire boy faltered enough to let the coven leader get a chance to break away. Taking only a little time to brush himself off, he the turned toward her and Brad.
"We," Skylar gestured to Megan who stood frozen by the car. " weren't totally for the plan in th

Last edited by Rose on Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: A visit from some old friends? --- The Briggs Coven   A visit from some old friends? --- The Briggs Coven - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:16 pm

( ugh i hate my phone!!!)
the plan in the first place. But more explaining later, we don't have time. Me and my coven mate were hoping to help you recover Jenna from Cole and Loren. It might make it a little easier to have a inside person on your side."
Grace stood stock still for a few minutes after the vampire jad finished. A million questions were rushing across her mind, but one really stuck and it was the one she chose to voice in her confusion.
"How? How do you know all this? What do you mean your an 'inside person'. He's a part of this," This last part was directed towards Brad, as Grace turned towards him, her words a hushed mix of confusion and disbelieve, her eyes filled with a extreme hurt.
( finally done!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: A visit from some old friends? --- The Briggs Coven   A visit from some old friends? --- The Briggs Coven - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 10:46 am

With Matt's momentary lapse in concentration from hearing Brad's bellowing voice behind him, he gave the perfect opportunity for the vampire under him to take control. Matt was shoved aside, and picked himself up quickly, a snarl still in place, but Skylar was already to Brad and Grace, speaking to them. Matt stood for only a moment where he was, and glanced at the female not that far away from him who seemed to be much more timid. She looked that same way when the battle at the bookstore was going on. With a flash of hatred washing through his eyes at her, he decided to once again go for the male instead. Making his way to the three quickly, Matt stood behind the male, listening to him speak. "But you still stood by and let them take her," he finished. "You stood aside and watched as Jenna was dragged away. You may not have done anything to help them, but you sure as hell didn't do anything to prevent it." Drawing his arm back, his fingers curled into a fist, and with all of his force he thrusted it forward in a punch.

----

Brad only watched as Matt was shoved away. Who were these people? To make Matt so mad, they had to have done something... Just as he thought about that, he caught an image of these two standing behind Loren, their faces unsure. They were there when Jenna was taken. Brad's features immediately hardened as the male made his way over. Brad's eyes were ice as he spoke, but it seemed he had more self control than Matt did. Matt's voice was harsh and cold as he spoke to the male. Finally, drawing his fist back, he released his power in a devastating punch. In a flash, Brad outstretched his hand and caught Matt's hand in his own, blocking it from Skylar's head. The impact shook Brad's body, but he didn't move otherwise. It was a strong blow, but the two had trained together over the years and somehow Brad had become stronger than Matt."Let's hear what he has to say before you tear him to shreds," Brad spoke without looking back at his friend. Releasing his grip, Brad dropped his arm and kept his attention on Skylar. When Grace spoke, he could hear the confusion and disbelief in her voice. Did she know them? His mind reached inside of hers and answered his question. He nodded in answer, keeping his eyes on the vampire before him. Skylar's suggestion wasn't bad; they really could use an inside person to spy on them, but how would they be able to trust these newcomers? "Matt's right," he finally spoke. "We can't trust you." Though his eyes had turned from cold to careful and calculating. He simply didn't want to risk Jenna's wellbeing. The negotiation was that Brad come over without a struggle, or Jenna dies. If they even so much as blinked when they weren't supposed to, he knew for a fact that Loren would slay her with ease. Jenna wouldn't stand a chance.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: A visit from some old friends? --- The Briggs Coven   A visit from some old friends? --- The Briggs Coven - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:28 pm

"But you still stood by and let them take her," Matt said from behind. "You stood aside and watched as Jenna was dragged away. You may not have done anything to help them, but you sure as hell didn't do anything to prevent it." Skylar didn't say anything. Maybe he could let them cool off a bit before he spoke once more. He could feel a tension speed up in the air and he knew the idiot was about to punch his future allie. Fine, Skylar thought as he heard the vampire he supposed was named Brad catch Matt's hand, we'll just leave. Skylar turned his head the slightest bit to see Matt's face with a mixture of anguish and loathing on it. Course, if it had been Meg, he'd of taken down anyone in his path but Matt didn't know the circumstances neither did any of them.
He heard Grace speak and just turned his eyes up towards her as she spoke as if relaying it was true. ."Let's hear what he has to say before you tear him to shreds," Brad's grumble sounded beside him. Meg wasn't talking but he could see her shaking the slightest bit, from being nervous or what, he couldn't tell, so he slipped his hand out of his pocket and took her hand in his. "We can't trust you."

A chuckle almost came out of Skylar's mouth. Foolish. "Do you really think I'm stupid enough to come here if I didn't want to help Jenna?" it seemed like more of a statement than a question as he glanced at Grace. "I came here to provide some help to the problem at hand. Would you like it or not?" His question silenced the fivesome and he could tell that they were thinking.

(ugg.. probley needs some adjustment since I typed it kinda quick.. anyway someone else can post if you want ^^.)
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: A visit from some old friends? --- The Briggs Coven   A visit from some old friends? --- The Briggs Coven - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 9:09 pm

Grace's eyes never stayed in one place more than a few seconds before they were drawn back to something someone else had said or done. Everything was just going to fast, inside and outside of her mind. Inside, she was still trying to figure out what the hell Skylar was talking about. Brad had answered her confused questions with a silent nod of agreement, so that meant that he had read far enough into Sky's brain to know that what he was sayinig was true. His coven was involved in all this mess along with Loren.
All at once, a surge of extreme hate betrayal and loathing seemed to be pushing at every surface of her body, begging to be let out, to do some serious damage. But, somewhere, a place that wasn't watching as Matt tried to hit Sky and was blocked by Brad, a logical voice was pleading with her to remember what else the coven leader had said. Rewinding back through all the hurt and pain, Grace recalled him saying that he had never liked the plan. Every voicce in her head was screaming that they had still gone, they hadn't helped to stop it. But maybe this could work out for her sides benefit. Was it possible that her earlier hope could still be possible? They were inside people who were quite willing to help her getr her sister back. So, why not accept there help?
" Hold on," Grace's voice cut through everything. She used to use this voice on Jenna, in the early days, when she would get to jumpy. It was a voice that you couldn't help listening to. Noticing the way Skylar and Megan's backs were somewhat turned toward the car, she knew that she didn't have that much time before they decided they werent wanted and left.
" What you have just told me, that you were part of this whole ordeal, hurts me deeply. I know you had Cole who clearly hated Jenna for rejecting him, but Cole isn't the leader. I might have expected something like this from you, but Megan....how could you have gone along with this," Her eyes stared deep into Megan's forcing her to look back. Grace wanted them to understand the weight of what they had done.
" Now, I am more than elated that you have come to see if you could help. Loren has demanded that Brad travel to his house, alone, and be given up in return for Jenna. I do not need to tell you how hard that has been on me, Skylar," Grace said, focusing her gaze now on Megan and Sky's entertwined hands. She knew that the leader would understand now that he had a love of his own.
" We very happily accept your offering of help," She finished. Turning to the boys, she laid a reassuring hand on Brad's arm. " I know you and Matt don't thourghly trust Megan and Skylar, but i do. They were my friends for many years and I know that they wouldn't trick us twice in a row, especially not now that they now how mcuh pain they've caused us. And, god dammit, Brad, if there's anyway I can keep you from that devil of a vampire then I'm sure going to take it," Grace said with a feeling that susprised even herself. This last part was aimed to her love, who she knew would rather die than trust the people who had so recently tricked them. But this was a risk she was willing to take.
Back to top Go down
Casey

Casey

PostSubject: Re: A visit from some old friends? --- The Briggs Coven   A visit from some old friends? --- The Briggs Coven - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 5:24 am

(I was in a posting mood for Meg lol...)
Megan watched everything unfold, and when Skylar was tackled she would have immediately run to his defence, if not that the other two Klein cove nmembers stopped Matt. Terror was now making it's way into her body, because of course they didn't trust them, why would they? Because we're here, Megan thought, answering her own question. Surely the coven would realize the didn't have to do this, she and Skylar would leave right now, and Megan would not feel any regrets about not getting her revenge. She wasn't the one who wated it, Skylar was, and she would do anything for Skylar.
The conversation unraveled, but Megan felt removed from it. She didn't have to talk, so she wouldn't. Watching slightly impatiently, she suddenly felt the strong desire to scream. Couldn't they see how much of a sacrifice this was for her coven? That they would be in so much danger, and pain in Megan's case, and the Klein coven was still deliberating? It made Meg want to turn around and leave. Skylar was the only reason for her to help, she had never been that close to the Klein coven in the first place. She sighed ever so slightly, and much to her surprise, Skylar took her hand in his. Then realizing that she wasn't acting all that calm, she stedied herself out and tried to relax.
" What you have just told me, that you were part of this whole ordeal, hurts me deeply. I know you had Cole who clearly hated Jenna for rejecting him, but Cole isn't the leader. I might have expected something like this from you, but Megan....how could you have gone along with this," Grace said, forcing Megan to look in her eyes. Whether she wanted an answer or not, Meg was going to give one. Grace hardly knew her, how dare she accuse her of what she would and wouldn't do? Megan stood up a little straighter, her eyes blazing ever so faintly as she gave her answer.
"Cole was like my brother, you do anything for family," She spoke quietly, but with firmness in her voice, a new determination that no one but Skylar had heard before. "Whether I was okay with it or not, I was going to help them. But..." Megan trailed off, looking at Skylar for a moment gripping his hand tighter. "Cole has made the decision that he won't be in our coven anymore. I saw it, and so now we have the perfect oportunity to help you."
Megan closed her mouth, listening to what Grace was speaking. They would accept the help, and so Megan and Skylar would be leaving back to that house soon.

Last edited by Casey on Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: A visit from some old friends? --- The Briggs Coven   A visit from some old friends? --- The Briggs Coven - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:20 pm

Brad listened silently at Grace's side as she spoke, keeping his eyes on Skylar. Brad didn't trust this vampire in the least, but it was true that if what he was saying was true, then they would be a good asset to their side. This meant that Loren was outnumbered and they could simply overcome him instead of trying negotiations that could turn out deadly. Grace's voice, as always, was cool and collected as she dealed with business like this. He heard it from her constantly, but he never liked to hear it. It was only when something that required immediate attention came up that she used this tone instead of her easy going loving one that Brad loved. Brad had no knowledge of these vampires; this was his first time to see them. But it seemed that Grace was familiar with them and, according to her, they were old friends. Maybe I'm just old-fasioned, but I don't think friends are supposed to kidnap other friends sisters and hold up a ransom, he muttered mentally, his eyes still fixated on the male. If he tried anything, Brad would be right at his heels. He could still feel Grace's hand on his arm, and that was helping clear his mind of the thougts that he wanted to think. He could still see Matt out of the corner of his eye seething down at the two. The girl's voice shocked Brad back into reality, away from his mind. She'd been so quiet this whole time he almost thought of her as a mute. Apparently her nature was to be quiet all the time and let others do her talking, because he felt a jolt of surprise from both Grace's mind and Megan's at her small outburst. This was a touchy subject with her, it seemed. "Cole was like my brother, you do anything for family." It was quiet, but held a firmness that he didn't expect. He could understand that this 'Cole' was like a brother, as Matt was to himself. He'd do anything for Matt, so he could understand where she was coming from. "Seems Grace answered the question for me," he finally said, eyes moving from person to person in their group. "Question is, now, what would our plan be?" he asked, directing it to everyone this time. He still didn't trust these newcomers, at all, but if Grace gave him her say-so, he'd be more leniant on them. According to their memories, the two covens were old time friends, and rad was relying on that to help him see the better side of this situation.

(I'm so sorry for making you guys wait this long; I swear I had it finished and posted it, I have no idea what happened to it. It would have been a lot longer, and was, but I lost muse completely... And yeah, I'm too lazy to post with Matt. :B)
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: A visit from some old friends? --- The Briggs Coven   A visit from some old friends? --- The Briggs Coven - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:29 pm

A small light seemed to grow in Grace as the words of acceptance from Brad reached her ears. She had been desperately hoping that he wouldn't put up a fight, but she had still been prepared with words to back up her plan. Thankfully, this extra effort wasn't needed. Her hand still steady on his arm, Grace exerted a littler pressure in a appreciative squeeze. Letting this actuall happen, must have been hard for Brad. He had no past experiences with the Brigg's coven except for what had occured in the past two days.
' I know this is hard, Brad. But taking this risk is so much better then having to watch you walk away from me again. It killed me the first time, don't make me go through that again,' Grace thought staring deep into his eyes. After a moment that must have been uncomfortable for everyone else, she turned to the others. Her change from emotional wreck to calm, cool strategist was almost instantaneous. Yes, she trusted Megan and Skylar enough to use the inside advantage, but letting them make up the plan was just asking for trouble.
" Ok, everybody here knows what we're aiming to do, so we don't have to go over that. Lets start with what we have," Grace said, already pacing. " We have strength, of course. Brad can read minds, so he'll be able to notify us if anyone inside is aware of our rescue. My telekenesis might come in handy if we need to get something that isn't in reach. Megan, your precogniton will be quite helpful, along with the fact that you and Skylar are trusted by Loren and Cole. And I also have a idea of the layout of the house having been there before." Grace said, turning to each as she said there names. She had been hoping to skim over the last part with a smooth face, but a twitch made a crack in her perfect face. Gathering herself together she hoped no one had noticed.
In this state of orderliness, the since of control that came with it was more than welcome. Lately, such a simple thing as being ont top of everything had become a rare and hard thing to achieve.
" With that in mind, I think I've got a pretty good idea of how we could go about rescuing Jenna. Megan and Skylar could go ahead of Brad, Matt and me. When they get there, since they are trusted, they will be admitted into the house without a problem. This will be a wonderful diversion for the rest of us. Hopefully, Cole will be with Loren instead of with Jen; he should be done with whatever cruel thing he has done to her." A wave of hate washed through Grace as she imagined the things he could have done to her dear sister. If there was ever a moment where she had a clear shot at either Loren or Cole there would be no hesitation on her part.
" By this time, the rest of us will most likely have arrived. We'll go to the back of the house where there's a large window that should be easy to open. Matt and I will climb up to it, while Brad will watch the first floor for any suspicious activity. If this all plays out well, Matt and I will retreive Jen and get out as fast as possible. At most, it will probably take 20-30 minutes. When you two feel like that time has passed then get out fast, but without alerting Loren or COle to our plan. After that, Megan, Skylar and Matt will take Jenna somewhere safe. Brad and I will stay behind to clean all this up " Grace said in a rush. Planning was her forte. It was just the actual carrying out of it that frightened her. What if something went wrong? What if Skylar and Megan turned out to be double crossers? There was also the fact that vampires would die tonight. All it came down to was would fate pick the right ones.
Eyeing the two, she added a last thought.
" Please let me know if I've skimmed over anything. I'd like to here all your takes on this situation." She finished somewhat breathless.
While waiting for an answer, Grace tilted her head slightly so that Brad would know these next thoughts were meant for him to read.
'I'm going to be there with you, whether you like it or not. Loren has hurt me too, and I want to kill him as much as you do. But I know, deep down, that this has to end between you and him. I'll go after Cole, however there isn't any force in this world strong enough to keep me away from this fight.'
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: A visit from some old friends? --- The Briggs Coven   A visit from some old friends? --- The Briggs Coven - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:01 pm

The plan sounds simple enough. What seems hard is the actually doing of it, Skylar thought to himself. He had listened to Grace's well-structured plan, nodding and closing his eyes every now and then to make sure that Matt wasn't sneaking up on him. He knew that physically, he and Meg could take Loren and Cole without a problem. He found it hard though to mentally go through with crossing his coven mate without even talking to him about changing his ways. It just wasn't possible that Cole could morph out of their coven after all these years. After all, what Meg saw was in the future. It could be many many years after this little problem was over. His mind was consoling the problems around him so much that he didn't realize Grace was expecting a reply from the pair.

"We'd be happy to assist you in this plan. What time do we leave?" Skylar asked nonchalantly. He thought about Grace's plan. Brad and I will stay behind to clean all this up.. To clean this up? No, she wasn't going to kill Cole if that's what she thought. No, he was really going to be part of their coven, Skylar knew. He told himself he was in denial but the thought that Meg had seen too far into the future wouldn't leave. Skylar would talk to Cole, tell him to get out of there before Grace and Brad attacked. After all, all they wanted was that vampire, Loren.

(ugg not my fav post)
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: A visit from some old friends? --- The Briggs Coven   A visit from some old friends? --- The Briggs Coven - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:38 pm

( Anyone gunna post. Come on guys we need to keep on top of this)
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: A visit from some old friends? --- The Briggs Coven   A visit from some old friends? --- The Briggs Coven - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:27 pm

(we need to pause the posting just for rite now. I need to let Ian make his appearence near here that way that Grace can see him and he can help them in the fight. Smile I'll hurry tho.. I have to go in like four minutes so it may be tommorrow but i'll do it asap

EDIT: unless you want him to wander around and the "thing" happens and then he runs to Jen.. or i dunno.. private message me if you don't no what I'm talking bout rose))
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: A visit from some old friends? --- The Briggs Coven   A visit from some old friends? --- The Briggs Coven - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:57 pm

(ok I'm gonna go ahead and post this while I have time but no one post anymore yet... We need for the werewolves' plot to go farther b4 we do.)

A form appeared on a rock. His hands were looped around his knees and he had them right, snug against his chest. His arm muscles flexed as he let them down and leaned back on his elebows on the dirt. Ian's dark eyes looked towards the sky, scanning the horizan, looking at the signs of nature. He crouched and then stood up, brushing the dust off of his striped jacket. The wind whizzed by his cheeks, as he slowly made his way down and through the woods.

He hadn't come here since he was just off the age of newborn. Jenna and Grace had taken him in, both proclaiming him as their unofficial little brother. He had liked it at the time, having a family and getting a place to stay while he was homeless but something felt off as a few years passed. Jenna and Grace started socializing with other vampires and he would look around for one that looked approachable.. and well, his age. Most were 18 and above, others under the age of 9 years. It was tough for him, always feeling like a invisible person who only got attention because people were symthysing him.
But, now he was back. The Klein Coven had talked to him when other vampires had only laughed at him for being so young. Even the newborns, who were younger than he, still saw him as a child. The anger had bubbled up in him until Ian could no longer take it. Being with the two females, he had been happy, for a while. So why not come back.

Soon enough, the trees matched the ones that he remembered from his last visit. He was getting closer. The scents that over rided his nose only made him more sure that this was them. The scents of his friends were definitly there, but upon further inspection Ian detected two others. Also, Jenna's scent was barley even there; one of his friends was not there, at that moment.
Deciding to stay in hiding, just in case his entry would be badly timed, Ian found a large shrub and hid behind it. Thankfully, he was able to see what was going on, and at the same time be invisible himself.

(Hey this is Rose. I added on to jens chari's post and now I'll let Twi post...its been a long time lol)
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: A visit from some old friends? --- The Briggs Coven   A visit from some old friends? --- The Briggs Coven - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:25 pm

( Hey I added on to jens post read it for more info. We are going to bring this plot back to life )
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: A visit from some old friends? --- The Briggs Coven   A visit from some old friends? --- The Briggs Coven - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 8:06 pm

(Seriously sorry for the wait, but I have horrible grades at the moment, and if I don't get them up I'll be grounded for who knows how long. I'll try my best guys.)

Brad watched the exchange uneasily. Not only did he not trust these vampires, but the terms Loren had set was that they not put up a fight if they wanted Jenna back unharmed. Bad would immediately give himself over at this very moment if he could, to save her life, but since he was outnumbered on the plans, he decided to lay back and follow orders. Everything seemed so quiet, he realized soon. Hardly any noise around the group was going on, the only sounds being that of their voices drifting away on the wind, only to die out soon after. "We'd be happy to assist you in this plan. What time do we leave?" Skylar's voice interrupted, sounding calm and unburdened. That somewhat made Brad mad. Weren't these old friends of Grace and Jenna? Shouldn't he be more worried? More concerned about the dire situation they were in? A small thought flashed in the male's mind, one that Brad had to focus a bit more on to catch it. Seems like he's not too happy about us going in to kill Loren and whoever else is in there, he thought grimly. They'd have to kill them in order to get Jenna out safely. Plus, it was about time this long standing rivalry between him and Loren ended. Anger boiled up inside Brad as he thought about the past battles they'd shared. Like hell he was going to let that creature go without harm again. Again. Brad's eyes narrowed, his eyes intent on Skylar's. Would he get in the way if Grace and himself went for them? Afterall, they'd agreed to helping them before; would they decide that they should protect Loren? And what if this was a trap? What if this was one of Loren's twisted schemes of getting them to cause a scene so that he could execute Jenna without being blamed for false play? All of it was confusing, and they simply didn't have enough time to deal with it all at the moment. They had to act now.

A sound behind him made Brad turn his head to look, only to see... Nothing. A large bush, some trees, nothing more. Squinting his eyes, Brad tried to peer closer, but could see nothing more. Then, feeling utterly stupid, Brad reached out with his mind and immediately came back with results. There was someone behind the bush, watching them. How long had they been there? Was it a spy sent from Loren? How much had they seen? A deep rumbling deep within Brad's chest erupted. He'd been so focused on what was happening in front of him that he'd let his guard down to let a spy sneak in. "Why do you want to see Grace?" he asked, reading the thoughts easily, the growl still rumbling in his chest, theough he wasn't crouched or snarling like he'd normally be. Instead, his eyes were simply narrowed and fixated on the bush. Truthfully, the thoughts seemed innocent enough; simply curious. Maybe it was a nomad? But how would they know Grace? Either way, Brad was in no mood now to negotiate and welcome anyone with open arms. Time was running out and they had to act soon or lives would be lost.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: A visit from some old friends? --- The Briggs Coven   A visit from some old friends? --- The Briggs Coven - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:07 pm

Feeling the stress building up under her love, Grace tried to soothe Brad by drawing reassuring circles on the back of his smooth, hand. She couldn't imagine the mental obstacles he was jumping at this moment. Here were these strange vampires that he had never met, they weren't completely vegetarian, and they were about to aid in getting Jenna back from Loren. The plan was so delicate one small slip up would send it careening into a tragic end for all.
And yet, Grace noticed that Brad hadn't really voiced any of these worries. Only someone who knew him well would be able to see the buried anxiety. Wishing that she was able to see this hidden emotion, the red headed vamp tried to sort out another way that might be less risky. It wasn't that she had been willing to put her sister's life in jeopardy, she just couldn't have standed the alternative. Loren had made his requirements known from the start: Send Brad over alone or Jen would die. The decision had wreaked painful, emotional havoc on her already tired mind. But in the end, the possibility of losing the one who made her heart sing with a joy so monumental had been too close for her liking.
She hadn't had a plan before the timely arrival of her now ex friends. They were in the same coven as Loren's right hand man, Cole who held a strong grudge against her sister. Because of Megan and Skylar's position, a double crossing made an almost perfect plan. Almost perfect, but not purely perfect. The same doubt that consumed Brad's mind made Grace a little nervous. They couldn't be completely sure that this wasn't some cruel trap cooked up by the horrible Loren.
' I know you're worried, Brad. I am too. But if we're going to have any chance of coming out of this chaos as whole as before, then this is our only choice. I'm not afraid of dying, my love. Because if I'm with you then it won't seem like the end, only the beginning of a new, better life.' Grace thought. Every word that had been directed towards him was the complete and utter truth; it would be a good death if they went down fighting together. Selfish maybe, but there was now time for hiding things when the next two hours could be there last.

Expecting a reply to her thought, Grace was confused when Brad turned his head, not to her, but over her head. Turning around, all she could see was a big, leafy bush. Wondering why a plant was attracting his attention more than her, she tried to focus more deeply on the are surrounding the bush.
Suddenly, over the sharp smell of the green plant, Grace detected a scent which was all to familiar to her. But why is he here? Not even noticing the words Brad was speaking, she spoke, confusion coloring her voice, to the vampire behind bush.
" Ian?"
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: A visit from some old friends? --- The Briggs Coven   A visit from some old friends? --- The Briggs Coven - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:07 pm

Staying as still as possible, Ian soon noticed the change in focus from the bigger male. He was standing near Grace, almost too close. Guessing that in his absence this new male had been successful in swooning her, he skipped over the new information and back to his earlier discovery.
Grace's lover was staring directly at him, or at least at the bush. Checking quickly to make sure that he was still covered completely, Ian wondered at the vamps intent stare. The only logical explanation was a power. Having been in the company of the Klein coven, he knew of them and was aware that his two friends weren't the only ones endowed with these special gifts.
"Why do you want to see Grace?" The big vamp spoke, his voice deep and low. Something about him just made Ian a tad bit nervous. No powers himself, he wouldn't be able to contend with this male if it came to a fight.
Weighing the options, he concluded that a immediate appearance was needed rather than wait it out and hope this vampire just like to confront regular, outdoor plants.
" Ian?" Grace's soft, musical trill floated over to where he crouched. She had probably noticed that her boyfriend had lost interest in the pow wow where the others were discussing who knows what.
Standing up slowly, Ian revealed himself to the group. Coming into a situation like this with no fear was one of his specialties.
" Hey Grace. Its nice to see you again. Instead of wasting your obviously full time I'll cut to the chase. I'm in trouble and I need your help."
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: A visit from some old friends? --- The Briggs Coven   A visit from some old friends? --- The Briggs Coven - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:22 pm

Brad's fixated gaze quickly turned to one of astonishment as Grace spoke a name, obviously sent to the bush. She knows him too? he asked himself, turning his head round again as the vampire, Ian it seemed, stepped out into the open. Hardening his gaze again, he listened to the boy speak. He'd never seen a vampire that age before... Sure there were some that were very old, or in their teenage years, such as Brad himself was, but this boy seemed to be around the age of twelve or so. He'd never seen one that young before. "Hey Grace. Its nice to see you again. Instead of wasting your obviously full time I'll cut to the chase. I'm in trouble and I need your help." Well, the youngster seemed to not be phazed at the group of much older vampires before him. In fact, he seemed to speak those words almost nonchalantly. How odd. Without giving anyone the chance to answer, Brad shot back a reply quikly. "We don't have enough time to help you now," he said in a rather less than friendly tone. Being Brad, it was odd for him to take on such a tone of voice. The answer to why he was acting so strange is simply the situation they were in. He was under so much stress at the moment he wasn't channeling his emotions properly. Instead of being the easy going guy he always was, Brad was now reduced to nothing more than a cranky smart mouth.

He missed the old days; when he'd first met Grace and Jenna. Back when nothing bad happened. Back when Loren wasn't here. Back when they were so much in love. When they had time to be together without the heartbreak and despiration they were feeling now. Without the feeling of complete turmoil that was radiating off of Matt at the moment. At the remembrance of his friend, Brad sent a quick glance to his friend, still standing behind Skylar, though the threatening stance was long gone now. Instead, it was replaced by a face full of emotion. Emotion so deep, it reflected off his eyes like two polished mirrors. Matt was completely worried about Jenna's wellbeing. Hiseyes had become distant and were both staring blankly at the ground before his own two feet. His hands were clenched into tight fists, and he could tell from the protruding vein on his friend's neck that his teeth were clenched tight against each other. And, to make things worse, the thoughts that were coming from him weren't exactly sane, either.

----

I have to go. I don't care if I die trying, I have to get her out of there. The others are taking way too long to come up with a plan. She's going to die. I have to do something. She's in danger. I was helpless. Why do they want her? They're going to kill her. I have to do something...

Thoughts were jumbled and twisting throughout the vampire's head so fast he didn't think he would be able to contain them all for long. Matt's fingers moved restlesly within his tight clenched fist. His teeth were grinding against each other. He had to do something now. These two new comers who claimed to want to "help" were only going to slow them down. They were going to double cross them. They're still working for Loren. He was sure of it. Loren wouldn't get away with this. Bringing his eyebrows together, Matt felt like he was going to explode. They were taking too long. They didn't have enough time to stay here and try out plans. I have to do something myself, he decided finally. The others aren't going to do anything. Loren will see the attack soming and kill her before we even reach his house.

I'm going to kill him. He will not get out of here alive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A visit from some old friends? --- The Briggs Coven   A visit from some old friends? --- The Briggs Coven - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A visit from some old friends? --- The Briggs Coven
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next