Forbidden Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am neither good, nor bad, neither angel nor devil, I am a man, I am a vampire. -Michael Romkey (I, Vampire)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A visit from some old friends? --- The Briggs Coven

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Casey

Casey

A visit from some old friends? --- The Briggs Coven - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit from some old friends? --- The Briggs Coven   A visit from some old friends? --- The Briggs Coven - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:02 am

Skylar listened to the newcomer and his plea for help, while Brad reacted unkindly. Next to him he could feel Meg's hand clamping his tightly, and without looking he knew she was nervous to what they were about to do. The time ticked by slowly, but they needed every second they could get. Impatient to be off, Skylar realized that they were required to leave quickly, as in right now. If they waited too long, Cole and Loren might suspect where the two of them had been. Also, Skylar needed time to convince Cole that what he was doing was wrong, five minutes at the most would be all, but it was five minutes that Grace hadn't put in her plan.
Turning to Grace, Skylar opened his mouth and began to speak. "If you don't need us here now, I think it would be best that Megan and I left. We don't want to give Loren a reason to be suspicious, do we? You guys can follow behind us after a while." Skylar turned to Megan for her approval, and she nodded, and then he waited for Grace's agreement. He would need to tell her on the run there that they needed to talk to Cole. Then again, maybe she wouldn't want to welcome their brother back. Skylar had never seen her in so much pain, except when they had first met, but he decided he would tell her anyway, because she would need to know so that she could help him.
(Bad bad bad post. I'll edit if you guys want.)
Back to top Go down
Rose
Admin
Rose

PostSubject: Re: A visit from some old friends? --- The Briggs Coven   A visit from some old friends? --- The Briggs Coven - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:27 pm

( Its fine lol case. God this was crappy. All my transitions were really choppy! And I'm trying my best with Ian lol. SO hope you guys don't completely hate it...)

For a minute, Grace couldn't find the will to speak. Things weren't going at all the way she had thought they would. Her quickly put together plan was on the brink of being ruined by one untimely visitor. Funny how many of those 'untimely' things keep happening to me.
But there wasn't any time to waste on freaking let alone on Ian or the suddenly skittish Skylar. She had to stop this chaos. Feeling her sisters life slipping away like the grains of sand in a way to small hour glass, Grace broke through her sudden muteness.
" Stop. Just everyone stop," The red haired vamp said tensely, bringing up her arm in a halting motion. Her sisters life rested with her, and she sure as hell wasn't going to let it slip away now, with the power to stop it in her grasp.
" Ian I don't know why you came here. Your a friend and you know I'd willingly help you with everything I have, but there's someone right now who needs me more than you." Grace said in a calm, forced voice, turning to her very old friend. Remembering the crazy antics Ian had gotten into as a young vampire it wasn't hard for her to believe that he had done something once again. These antics, though, had always been trivial things like attacking a humans dog or getting too involved with a human. Not knowing that this time was any different than long ago, Grace was set on her decision.

Ian watched interestedly as Grace, the most cool and collected vamp he had come across in a while, showed major signs of mental exhaustion. She looked like she had been hit by a truck, drug through a wet forest, and been forced to watch her worst fears come to life. Not knowing that his last guess was very close to the truth, Ian listened to her obviously strained words.
Her words only filled Ian with more curiosity, as she showed no concern in his problems at all. Must be something bad. Jenna, possibly. Yeah I bet that's it. Would explain her absence.
Feeling suddenly reluctant to put the weight of his problem on this already fragile creature, Ian decided to go with a different approach. Yeah, his problem was huge and ever coming closer, but Ian couldn't just sit by while his friend suffered.
" I completely under stand. I won't mention my problem for now because I can tell your sister and my dear friend is in trouble. You look rushed so I understand you won't be able to fill me in on the details, but let me assist you. I'll stay on the sidelines for this unless you decide you need my help," Ian pronounced, very pleased with how he had handled the situation.

Relief washed over Grace, taking with it a little of her stress, at Ian's words. The boy was always could to have in a tight corner; he was very fast. Happy that he didn't mind going in with nothing other than the knowledge that Jen was in trouble, she turned back to her love. Immediately she saw the longing that she too had of the old days. Had it really been so short a time ago that they had been so carefree? Only after all the cards were shown, would Grace be able to tell completely whether their relationship would be able to survive such a drastic change.
But now was not the time to worry about that. Pulling herself together, she was once more able to see her plan standing solidly before her. Like a sure and steady road.
" Thank you, Ian. We welcome your help," She briefly expressed her appreciation to him.
Eager now to put her idea into full swing, Grace stepped back over to Brad. The urgency flowing freely through her eyes, she grabbed his strong hand, hoping that some of his steadiness would somehow clear her emotion ravaged mind.
" You know as well as I do that we need to get going. I don't want to ever think what Cole could be doing to her. These people can help if they wish, yours and Matt's support are the only things I really need to get my sister back. Will you come with me, now?" Grace's voice was hushed as she tried to express everything in that one moment.
Back to top Go down
https://coldbloods.rpg-board.net
Twilight

Twilight

PostSubject: Re: A visit from some old friends? --- The Briggs Coven   A visit from some old friends? --- The Briggs Coven - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:20 pm

"Stop. Just everyone stop," Brad heard beside him. The sharp tone of her voice seemed to make everyone in the circle flinch slightly. Silence fell over the group, and Brad forced himself to close his eyes and take in a deep breath. He was getting carried away. He wasn't helping like this; he was only making everything more stressful. Finally agreeing to shutup and let Grace do the talking, he stood by and watched as she easily came up with plans. She had always been good with things like that. "Ian I don't know why you came here. Your a friend and you know I'd willingly help you with everything I have, but there's someone right now who needs me more than you," she said, dealing smoothly with the newcomer, apparently named Ian. So he is one of her old friends, he thought as he watched the young vampire across the way, standing nonchalantly, ignoring everyone else besides Grace. "How many 'friends' do you have?" he murmured quietly, a hint of the old joking Brad hidden beneath the actual statement. "I completely under stand. I won't mention my problem for now because I can tell your sister and my dear friend is in trouble. You look rushed so I understand you won't be able to fill me in on the details, but let me assist you. I'll stay on the sidelines for this unless you decide you need my help," the young one, Ian, announced easily. Acknowledging the new comer's courage, even though he had no idea what was going on, Brad had to hand it to him. He was brave. Brad was grateful for the help of two extra hands, even though he had never met this young male. Grace had never mentioned an "Ian" as far as he could recall. Then again, she'd never mentioned the Brigg's coven, either.

Feeling Grace's hand on his made Brad relax even further. He could tell already that she was exhausted and nervous. "You know as well as I do that we need to get going. I don't want to ever think what Cole could be doing to her. These people can help if they wish, yours and Matt's support are the only things I really need to get my sister back. Will you come with me, now?" she asked, meeting his gaze. Brad smiled one of his easy smiles, like it was back in the old days. Back when they weren't in danger. Back when Loren wasn't here. Back when he could easily hold her in his arms without it being one last goodbye. "I'll be right beside you the entire way," he murmured back quietly. "But remember. Loren is mine."

(Well that was a really crappy post o.e)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A visit from some old friends? --- The Briggs Coven   A visit from some old friends? --- The Briggs Coven - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A visit from some old friends? --- The Briggs Coven
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4